Savage Opress vs Reborn Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

Emperordmb
Spite

Lord Stark
Savage SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Savage SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Is slaughtered, I take it?

carthage
I take it Savage is the underdog here...?

Nalaniel
Krayt curbstomps.

Trocity
LOL

Q99
Krayt's physically strong, he's not going to be overpowered by Savage's strength like some foes. He's way more skilled. More force knowledge, more force power... oh, and an insta-kill technique.

Nalaniel
I think Krayt could blitz Savage.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nalaniel
I think Krayt could blitz Savage.
I wouldn't go that far. Krayt definitely stomps though.

NewGuy01
You gotta be Sidious to blitz Savage.

AncientPower
Sidious wasn't even trying to kill Savage IMO, it's like repeatedly whacking away a mosquito.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
Is slaughtered, I take it?

Savage is indeed taken to the slaughterhouse like one of Freddy's pigs in House of Cards.

Q99
I think he was trying to kill him without much doubt.

It's just, the fact that he did so by turning around and stabbing backwards shows he really, really wasn't worried about Savage being able to stop him or do anything about it. Not as a matter of speed- when backing up Maul he was useful- but Savage simply lacked the finess and skill to defend.

Trocity
Originally posted by Q99
It's just, the fact that he did so by turning around and stabbing backwards shows he really, really wasn't worried about Savage being able to stop him or do anything about it.

True enough, and when he blasts Maul away leading up to that part, he deactivates his lightsaber and dodges like 3-4 of Savage's swings. Add that to that fact that when Savage bull rushes him at the start and rams into him and Sidious just rolls with it and pulls them down after him with a big smile on his face and yeah, I doubt he was worried at all.

carthage
Savage can likely outmuscle Krayt

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Do you mean in a pure contest of strength? Or that Savage somehow wins an all-out fight by virtue of this?

carthage
A weightlifting competition

Q99
Originally posted by carthage

Maybe, but not enough to matter. Krayt's strong, he forced Cade literally to his knees in their first duel.

He can handle Savage's strength.

NewGuy01
He also punched holes in Abeloth.

Q99
Yea, that too smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.