Test of Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who would live the shortest to the longest, if they lived out their lives as peaceful as a normal person would?

Thanos
Wonder Man
Silver Surfer
Thor
Wonder Woman
Superman
Wolverine (With HF)
Lobo

riv6672
Wolverine (With HF)
Lobo/Thanos
Thor/Wonder Woman
Superman/Wonder Man/Silver Surfer

Supes is basically an energy cell. WM and SS are sentient energy and energy fueled

Thor and WW are Godly, but do age, with glacial slowness

Lobo and Thanos both have afterlife connections which may or may not change over time

Wolverine is the fastest of the slow agers on the list

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Wolverine (With HF)
Lobo/Thanos
Thor/Wonder Woman
Superman/Wonder Man/Silver Surfer

Supes is basically an energy cell. WM and SS are sentient energy and energy fueled

Thor and WW are Godly, but do age, with glacial slowness

Lobo and Thanos both have afterlife connections which may or may not change over time

Wolverine is the fastest of the slow agers on the list

Wait, so you think that Superman would live as long as the Silver Surfer, and even longer than Wonder Woman or Thor?

riv6672
At the risk of turning this into yet another Superfanboy wading pool, yes.

pym-ftw
Thanus/Lobo
Supes
Diana
Surfer

Thor
Logan

Simon, that dude is always nearly dying.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
At the risk of turning this into yet another Superfanboy wading pool, yes.

I honestly thought that Thanos would take the longest to physically break down.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanus/Lobo
Supes
Diana
Surfer

Thor
Logan

Simon, that dude is always nearly dying.

No not in this scenario. it would be more to the tune of if they didn't live dangerous lives. Besides I thought that Simon was nearly immortal?

riv6672
He is.

Flyattractor
If LOBO had to live a "normal" life. He would die eary. Cause HE would commit SUICIDE out of sheer boredom.

Branlor Swift
I think Thanos, Lobo, and Surfer would live the longest.

Thor is iffy. In some cases he's around for a thousand or so years without aging. And then you have him aging to shit with the Odin Power. I'd assume he has an end. Plus the whole apples thing.

One_Angry_Scot
Probably goes like this.

I agree with Bran here.

Thanos/Lobo and Surfer

Superman

Wonder Woman

Thor

Wolverine (although I am not too sure on that one)

Thor is a tricky one as he will soon die out if he doesn't eat a golden apple of Idunn. Although we don't really see it in comics as he probably has a nibble of one in peacetime. In a scenario where all characters live a normal life Thor will die quite early on (early on with regards to the other characters).

I wasn't sure on Wonderman though. If he is composed of entirely Ionic energy isn't he for all intents and purposes immortal? If so I guess he either goes equal with the top 3 or overtakes Superman.

riv6672
You're right about WM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.