Supes vs Thor vs Hulk vs Hal: Amalgam Battle 53

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Thor/Hal = God Light
Vs
Thor/Hulk = Brute
Vs
Thor/Supes = Thor El
Vs
Hal/Hulk = Behemoth
Vs
Hal/Supes = Hal El
Vs
Hulk/Supes = Super Hulk

They have no Idea what the others powers are

Combined Stats, Powers and Experience

All the strengths, none of the weaknesses

Fight in rural Maine
No bfr

krisblaze
Thor/Supes easy stomp?

maxivitopowe
My pick would be Hal/Thor

maxivitopowe
Bump

carver9
Hulk/Thor

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk/Thor

Hm... It's true that with Thor's powers Hulk would be able to get back from the speedy bfr that the fastest Superman amalgams can provide. But what happens if the amalgam loses its mjolnir? Then he would be kind of phucked.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Hm... It's true that with Thor's powers Hulk would be able to get back from the speedy bfr that the fastest Superman amalgams can provide. But what happens if the amalgam loses its mjolnir? Then he would be kind of phucked.

He will call it back to himself and this version of Thor/Hulk already exist/existed and he was easily operating in the trans tier. He was also a master of using OMNI blast and anyone that can nearly one shot Loeb Rulk deserves respect.

Bentley
He will call it back to himself and this version of Thor/Hulk already exist/existed and he was easily operating in the trans tier. He was also a master of using OMNI blast and anyone that can nearly one shot Loeb Rulk deserves respect.

That character was just gamma infected Thor, remember Hulk is not equal to every gamma character out there. Arguably Thulk would be much more powerful.

Can a Thor/Hulk really summon his hammer to another dimension? It'd give him a lot of inevitability? Couldn't the same hammer be summoned by the other Thors?

carver9
That character was just gamma infected Thor, remember Hulk is not equal to every gamma character out there. Arguably Thulk would be much more powerful.

Can a Thor/Hulk really summon his hammer to another dimension? It'd give him a lot of inevitability? Couldn't the same hammer be summoned by the other Thors?

He was gamma infected by Hulk power though which is the reason all of the heros possessed Hulk like abilities. So you're arguing bfr? Even though Thor possessed Hulk abilities, he still knew how to use the hammer. I think he would come back from a bfr.

Newjak
I'm going to go with either Thor/Hal for sheer versatility and power combinations or Thor/Supes for sheer counter everything with Speed and Mjonir.

Mindship
Leaning towards Thor El. Of all those listed, I believe Superman makes the most creative use of his powers. So, if you through in a versatility factor (Mjolnir) + Thor's comparable physical might + Supes' usual h2h formidability, you have one helluva brawler/range-fighter.

janus77
SuperHulk.
Nothing's going to catch or hurt him.

It's easy to picture him just ploughing through everyone else, using his HV to harm distant opponents and his ThunderClap to end them.

Bentley
He was gamma infected by Hulk power though which is the reason all of the heros possessed Hulk like abilities. So you're arguing bfr? Even though Thor possessed Hulk abilities, he still knew how to use the hammer. I think he would come back from a bfr.

BFR is an easy win for that Thulk, who in my opinion is the biggest threat to Thor El, who is just a a nasty combo. It's a battle between those two, that's clear in my eyes.

carver9
BFR is an easy win for that Thulk, who in my opinion is the biggest threat to Thor El, who is just a a nasty combo. It's a battle between those two, that's clear in my eyes.

Guess it depends on which Hulk is being used here. Current Hulk is a super genius/power house, so I don't think bfring would hold much wright against him.

Bentley
Guess it depends on which Hulk is being used here. Current Hulk is a super genius/power house, so I don't think bfring would hold much wright against him.

The Hal amalgams really want to keep the Thor amalgams away from their hammers. It's a big deal breaker and with the speed edge of those characters, I think Thulk would've a hard time keeping the hammer to himself one way or another.

Khazra Reborn
Thor El would be a beast, Superman and Thor's power sets compensate for one and others shortcomings perfectly (I.e speed, magic, versatility ect).

carver9
The Hal amalgams really want to keep the Thor amalgams away from their hammers. It's a big deal breaker and with the speed edge of those characters, I think Thulk would've a hard time keeping the hammer to himself one way or another.

But how are they even going to get it out of his hand in the first place? Also, Hulk's rage/power should amp Thor's abilities. Also, again, even if they managed to knock his hammer out of his hands, he can still call it back.

They are not going to be zipping around like DBZ characters. Everyone here is fighting in character still.

Digi
Thor/Hal, and fairly clearly imo. The least amount of needless overlap, and the most potential for amping. Mjolnir with access to a GL ring is haxx as all get-out.

Everyone in this fight is strong. Stacking strength on strength isn't going to decide much, when multiplicative amps are available via the ring, not to mention the versatility. Hulk is redundant with all but Hal, and there no opportunities with any of them for amping...just stacking, which isn't as important imo.

maxivitopowe
i think any Hal or Thor amalgam has a chance

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor El.

Stoic
Super Hulk takes this for sure. He would be able to give himself amplifications along the way. This could potentially increase his power to levels above what was shown during OWAW. I'm thinking, that if he continued to consciously amplify his strength, even Mjolnir would become irrelevant. my reasoning is this; Based on the idea that he should be that much more resistant to harm, stronger, faster, and exponentially increasing in power over time, would make him monstrous. He would blow all of them out of the water pretty fast IMO. Just think. His power would increase exponentially (1,2,4,8,16..etc..).His base strength is crazy enough for anyone to realize that this shouldn't even be a competition. He would eventually, be able to crush them all.

Khazra Reborn
^That's what everybody says about every Hulk fight ever, but it still never really happens.

Bentley
But how are they even going to get it out of his hand in the first place? Also, Hulk's rage/power should amp Thor's abilities. Also, again, even if they managed to knock his hammer out of his hands, he can still call it back.

They are not going to be zipping around like DBZ characters. Everyone here is fighting in character still.

Any Thor amalgam can pick up Mjolnir and then it will respond to him instead of the original caller, because all the amalgams are worthy.

maxivitopowe
Am now imagining the Mjolnir's zipping around everywhere ala Thor: TDW

Stoic
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
^That's what everybody says about every Hulk fight ever, but it still never really happens.

To say this is to deny the portion of the Hulk's power in all of this. Going by how his powers actually work, he would become as strong as I theorized that he would.

maxivitopowe
bump

maxivitopowe
Bump

ShadowFyre
Damn. This is a pretty good fight. All of the Thor amalgams are crazy in their own.

darthgoober
I'd wager on Hal-El. The GL right would not only give Supes the ability to sundip(hell he could basically Blue Sun sundip when you get right down to it), he could also create armies of constructs utilizing Kryptonian tech or even the freaking miracle machine. Thor-El could def give him some issues because of his energy absorption capabilities, but Hal-El would be a lot faster on the draw(especially if/when he started sun dipping) and if Thor-El is having to play defense and focus on absorbing constructs he's going to end up leaving himself wide open for a physical attack from someone who's a lot faster.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'd wager on Hal-El. The GL right would not only give Supes the ability to sundip(hell he could basically Blue Sun sundip when you get right down to it), he could also create armies of constructs utilizing Kryptonian tech or even the freaking miracle machine. Thor-El could def give him some issues because of his energy absorption capabilities, but Hal-El would be a lot faster on the draw(especially if/when he started sun dipping) and if Thor-El is having to play defense and focus on absorbing constructs he's going to end up leaving himself wide open for a physical attack from someone who's a lot faster.

So you're counting on a physical attack seriously messing up Thor?

xJLxKing
Hal El

Because Superman with his own willpower + Hal's willpower + a GL ring is certain death to anyone here

Each attack could be a Krona buster

h1a8
Thor/Supes

Too fast and too powerful.

Beats
Thor/Hulk by using speed

Beats
Hal/Hulk and Thor/Hal by absorbing energy and using speed

Beats
Hal/Supes by Absorbing energy, using Mjolnir as 2nd opponent

Beats
Hulk/Supes by lightning and using Mjolnir as 2nd opponent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.