3 sanins, Bills & Goku vs Madara, Minato & kumara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vic&ChanceTP
Rules:
1. Battle takes place on an abandoned planet.
2. Win via death.
3. Everyone is in their strongest form.

TedKordJRBOSS
Team 1

Q99
We Have an anime versus forum, you know

StealthRanger
Bills or Goku solos. What did you think would happen?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Bills or Goku solos. What did you think would happen?

^ This.

This is the most retarded spite I can even think of.

BloodRain
The choices are a little off to say the least..

Q99
Eh, Bill's not so big. Sure, he's useful when you want to store Pokemon in his PC, but...

SSJGGogeta
-_-

Zack Fair
Bad matchups and terrible clauses because 1 one of the combatants is a reanimated corpse who can't be killed.

NemeBro
Who is Kumara?

ares834
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Bad matchups and terrible clauses because 1 one of the combatants is a reanimated corpse who can't be killed.

I'd suspect a blast from either Goku or Bills would be more than enough to vaporize and permanently put down Madara...

Yamcha
Originally posted by NemeBro
Who is Kumara? I assume he means the entirety of Kumara, New Zealand

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ares834
I'd suspect a blast from either Goku or Bills would be more than enough to vaporize and permanently put down Madara... He'd still come back IMHO. And I was talking about Minato not Madara. The OP mentioned at their best, and I think Madara was at his best before he got possessed by the Bunny goddess BS thing.I could be wrong about that being Madara's best tho.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Yamcha
I assume he means the entirety of Kumara, New Zealand Ah I see. In that case team two stomps. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He'd still come back IMHO. And I was talking about Minato not Madara. The OP mentioned at their best, and I think Madara was at his best before he got possessed by the Bunny goddess BS thing.I could be wrong about that being Madara's best tho.

Nooo...

That was Madara's best though, but even Gai was able to almost KILL someone who had better regen, and UNFATHOMABLY better durability than an edo tensei.

Krillin would shoot a kiai that vaporized him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.