Goku Versus Usagi (Sailor Moon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t601200.html

Because of discussion here ^

Peak versions.

Goku's on Phobos, Usagi on Deimos.

Here we go. no expression

SSJGGogeta
Goku screams away the reality they're in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCMV2LInh4o#t=983

SSJG Goku > Super Vegetto >>> Buuhan.

Or if that's not acceptable to die-hard cannon pushers, in which case I want to see scans of Sailor Moon's alleged feats, http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yzgDmHNhiVI/U1AdGHXWFYI/AAAAAAAAAFA/ooDliMqkRJc/s1600/kidbuugalaybusting%5B1%5D.gif

There, Kid Buu is multi-galaxy level. Powerscaling alone, SSJG Goku is at LEAST universe level.

pym-ftw
We go by feats here, power scaling is for subhumans.

That said I've never seen Sailor moon.

SSJGGogeta
So FEATS are that Goku can vastly overpower kid Buu, who was powerful enough to destroy a galaxy. And using all sources, he's multiverse tier. That's a lot higher than Sailor Moons feats.

pym-ftw
I honestly dont know what Galaxy buster means.

SSJGGogeta
What? Do you know what planet buster means?

Any time someone uses the term, "buster", after a noun, that means that the person/s in question can DESTROY that noun. To elaborate further though, it is typically used to define someone or something who can do so in one action, in this case, one blast or attack. Galaxy buster, means that the person can destroy a galaxy with one attack.

Hope I could help.

thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
So FEATS are that Goku can vastly overpower kid Buu, who was powerful enough to destroy a galaxy. And using all sources, he's multiverse tier. That's a lot higher than Sailor Moons feats. Prove he did it in one shot. thumb up

The screaming takes time and can only be easily stopped. thumb up

Sailor Moon kills him faster than Goku thinks. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
Prove he did it in one shot. thumb up

The screaming takes time and can only be easily stopped. thumb up

Sailor Moon kills him faster than Goku thinks. thumb up

1. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yzgDmHNhiVI/U1AdGHXWFYI/AAAAAAAAAFA/ooDliMqkRJc/s1600/kidbuugalaybusting%5B1%5D.gif

I've seen this argument a million times. I will give you the same reply I have all the times before.

If you're suggesting that Kid Buu destroyed multiple galaxies, one planet at a time, then that makes Kid Buu so monstrously faster than Sailor Moon, that SHE would be killed before she knew the fight started.

Also, when the scan itself is proof. Supreme Kai said Kid Buu destroyed countless planets AND entire galaxies. You assume he destroyed the planets in one shot, so the same assumption has to be made for the galaxies. This is how English works, pal. thumb up

2. Not by Sailor Moon. thumb up

3. Sailor Moon's stats are nothing compared to Goku's. He's faster, stronger, more destructive, and more durable. He tanks to the face blasts stronger than hers before breakfast. He blitzes people faster than her while sparring with his seven year old son. He overpowers people who can bust more than her without even trying. He wins. Period. thumb up

BloodRain
Moon. Better stats n shit.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BloodRain
Moon. Better stats n shit.

Great counter.

Trocity
Sailor moon is a 10 year old girl's show. Goku smashes her.

BloodRain
Great counter. It wasn't a counter, it was an initial post.

SSJGGogeta
It wasn't a counter, it was an initial post.

I meant in regards to the thread itself.

All you posted was that Usagi wins. No proof, no feats, nothing to put her above Goku.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Trocity
Sailor moon is a 10 year old girl's show. Goku smashes her.

Well... While that is kind of true, you're underestimating her because her show is so girly.

She can actually destroy solar systems and fractions of galaxies. She's pretty strong.

It's just that Goku's stronger.

BloodRain
I meant in regards to the thread itself.

All you posted was that Usagi wins. No proof, no feats, nothing to put her above Goku. I wasn't aware I was debating it :T

Anyhow the standing on her speed is 4/5ths a trillion times light speed. Whats the number on DB?

SSJGGogeta
I wasn't aware I was debating it :T

Anyhow the standing on her speed is 4/5ths a trillion times light speed. Whats the number on DB?

Whatever.

First off, I want to know how you got that number. It sounds high, even form Sailor moon.

Either way though, I can give you a calc for Goku's speed which gave me this number, but Goku in base during the Buu saga is a low-balled 70 trillion, 700 million times faster than light. In other words, 21,039,375,000,000,000 km per second, or 75,741,750,000,000,000,000 mph.

pym-ftw
What? Do you know what planet buster means?

Any time someone uses the term, "buster", after a noun, that means that the person/s in question can DESTROY that noun. To elaborate further though, it is typically used to define someone or something who can do so in one action, in this case, one blast or attack. Galaxy buster, means that the person can destroy a galaxy with one attack.

Hope I could help.

thumb up sarcasm wasn't conveyed embarrasment

Buu's feats =\= Goku's feats
Are you gonna argue chocolates beam next?

Galaxy buster refer to instant galaxy destroyers; see guys like Odin.

I can knock a house down, in a few years i could knock a city block down.

I'm not a blockbuster. Lol

BloodRain
Alrighty, let's see the workings.

Wei Phoenix
Whatever.

First off, I want to know how you got that number. It sounds high, even form Sailor moon.

Either way though, I can give you a calc for Goku's speed which gave me this number, but Goku in base during the Buu saga is a low-balled 70 trillion, 700 million times faster than light. In other words, 21,039,375,000,000,000 km per second, or 75,741,750,000,000,000,000 mph. please show your work.

pym-ftw
I've yet to see a lightspeed feat in DBZ.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by pym-ftw
sarcasm wasn't conveyed embarrasment

Buu's feats =\= Goku's feats
Are you gonna argue chocolates beam next?

Galaxy buster refer to instant galaxy destroyers; see guys like Odin.

I can knock a house down, in a few years i could knock a city block down.

I'm not a blockbuster. Lol

Someone doesn't understand how powerscaling works

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
please show your work.

According to calcs and statements analyzed from the manga and anime alike, mostly the fact that Namek has 3 suns, we can conclude that Namek is 3.5 times larger than Earth in terms of size. The

This means that Nameks circumference is 70,131.25 km.

Master Roshi and Krillin traded series of blows as well as counters, strategy and movement all in one fifth of a second in Dragon Ball, both with power levels of 80 to 100 according to logic and the Daizenshuu. I was low-balling, by taking the power level of 100, and inputting it into Frieza's power level, the one he used when stomping Vegeta, not his full power of 120 million, but his 0.5% full power of 6 million. However, it's not possible to know how many punches or kicks they threw, so you have to be fair and low-ball the number, so you then are left with making Frieza's hand slower than it actually is, because Roshi and Krillin were moving and doing many things in the fifth of a second. Goku flew across half the distance of Namek, which has been calculated to be 3.5 times bigger than Earth, in less time than it took for Frieza's hand to travel to Vegeta.

So, using the fifth of a second, we can divide it by the difference in 6 million and 100 by division, giving us 60,000 which we divide a fifth by. That gives us the time it would have taken for Frieza's fist to reach Vegeta, which is low-balled to 0.000003, or one 3 millionths of a second. So, we can safely say that Goku flew across half Nameks distance in a 3 millionth of a second. So, with some simple multiplication and division, he flew 70,131.25 km in less than one 3 millionth of a second.Now, to get his simple speed in km/sec, we just multiply both sides by 300,000 to get 21,039,375,000 km/sec. Light is only 297,600 km/sec, making base Namek Goku 70,700 times faster than light.

There's no real indicator after this in the manga of how much stronger the characters become, but there IS in the anime. Now, factoring it accordingly to both the anime statement of Supreme kai being a thousand times more powerful than Frieza, and the Daizenshuu statement that base Goku was a thousand times more powerful than Supreme kai, we simply multiply his speed by a million, giving base Buu saga Goku a speed of 21,039,375,000,000,000, or 21 quadrillion, 39 trillion, 375 billion km/second, or 70,700,000,000 times faster than light.

pym-ftw
Multiple suns =\= larger scale

Not sure what possibly makes you think that... there is no correlation.

Everything after that is just wishful thinking period.

SSJGGogeta
Multiple suns =\= larger scale

Not sure what possibly makes you think that... there is no correlation.

Everything after that is just wishful thinking period.

No, there is.

The fact that their solar system has three sons makes the distance between them much larger, otherwise they would collide by their own gravitational pulls. While this most likely WOULD make the planet a lot more than 3.5 times larger, it makes is impossible for it to be larger without being vaporized on the surface because of the heat. So, the planet Namek is calced to be 3.5 times larger than Earth.

I can provide the calcs if you want.

atv2
Goku can enter his transformations at an instant rate by the Buu Saga. He was even able to transform into SSGod mode instantly when he absorbed Bills attack. Also when the SSGod mode disappeared Goku still had some of SSGod mode's power which will make him even more powerful.

Sailormoon on the other hand, her transformations take about a minute to get into and during that time Goku could attack her but he's not a cheap character(as he allowed Frieza to go 100%) or leave the scene and come up with a surprise attack. Goku would win.

atv2
Pluto during the events of S(maybe even R) was stronger than Sailormoon. However she was killed by a chopper. Nappa was running through Jets like wrapping paper and Goku was able to defeat him.

pym-ftw
No, there is.

The fact that their solar system has three sons makes the distance between them much larger, otherwise they would collide by their own gravitational pulls. While this most likely WOULD make the planet a lot more than 3.5 times larger, it makes is impossible for it to be larger without being vaporized on the surface because of the heat. So, the planet Namek is calced to be 3.5 times larger than Earth.

I can provide the calcs if you want. if you can prove a definite go for it. Sun distance also equates gravity btw.

SSJGGogeta

atv2
Gohan was fighting enemies that had planet warping feats similar to Sailormoon(Like Garlic Jr.) and he managed to defeat them before he even reached the Super Saiyan Stage.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by atv2
Gohan was fighting enemies that had planet warping feats similar to Sailormoon(Like Garlic Jr.) and he managed to defeat them before he even reached the Super Saiyan Stage.

Yeah, that's true.

Although Garlic Jr. was nothing compared to Sailor Moon at her peak. Sailor Moon physically is closer to Cell's area.

Wei Phoenix

Noncanon.

BloodRain
That calc is really messed up.

pym-ftw
Because we already know that Goku with a base powerlevel of 8,000 could travel at Mach 29 when going full speed so on panel stated?

SSJGGogeta
so on panel stated?

Uh, basically.

Goku ran Snake way with a power level of 8,000 in 24 hours. Snake way is 1,000,000 kilometers, or 625,000 miles. Dividing 625,000 by 24, we get that Goku has a speed of 26,042 miles per hour with a power level of 8,000.

Sound is 767 miles per hour. 26,042 is around mach 33. I just rounded down because I was, as I said, LOW-BALLING(plus I did the math in my head). Meaning that Goku is actually FASTER than the calc I gave. However, since people otherwise say I'm wanking, which they still do, I will be courteous enough to give the bare-minimum for his stats at points.

SSJGGogeta
That calc is really messed up.

Explain.

NemeBro
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1410047511995.gif

BloodRain
First off the calc is just calc stacking which is near entirely a reason to throw calcs out as they always ridiculously blow up the figures. It also opens up the loop of Goku's old slower speed = Frieza = Goku's new faster speed.

Next it assumes Goku is on the exact opposite side of the planet which I assume you got from that one out-of-manga line. Contradicted by the manga itself as Goku says they're not that far from him, something that also makes sense knowing their previous movements prior to the fight as previously it took them an hour or two to fly at full speed to cover gaps on the planet.

Then there's the bulk of the calc using Power Level scaling, which does not linearly exist in stat calcs in DB.

Finally there's the fact that Goku did not intercept a thrown punch, he gets there before the punch is even thrown. Neither the manga or anime shows Frieza in actual motion to strike, only his arm cocked.

TL;DR- Calc stacking, falsely assumed distance, Power Level scaling, feat that never even happened.

Otherwise hot spider mouth girl should have said it all.

pym-ftw
Uh, basically.

Goku ran Snake way with a power level of 8,000 in 24 hours. Snake way is 1,000,000 kilometers, or 625,000 miles. Dividing 625,000 by 24, we get that Goku has a speed of 26,042 miles per hour with a power level of 8,000.

Sound is 767 miles per hour. 26,042 is around mach 33. I just rounded down because I was, as I said, LOW-BALLING(plus I did the math in my head). Meaning that Goku is actually FASTER than the calc I gave. However, since people otherwise say I'm wanking, which they still do, I will be courteous enough to give the bare-minimum for his stats at points. It took Goku 177 days to run Snake way not 24 hours...

When flying and avoid most of it he did it in a day, but again its significantly less than half the true distance.

SSJGGogeta
First off the calc is just calc stacking which is near entirely a reason to throw calcs out as they always ridiculously blow up the figures. It also opens up the loop of Goku's old slower speed = Frieza = Goku's new faster speed.

Next it assumes Goku is on the exact opposite side of the planet which I assume you got from that one out-of-manga line. Contradicted by the manga itself as Goku says they're not that far from him, something that also makes sense knowing their previous movements prior to the fight as previously it took them an hour or two to fly at full speed to cover gaps on the planet.

Then there's the bulk of the calc using Power Level scaling, which does not linearly exist in stat calcs in DB.

Finally there's the fact that Goku did not intercept a thrown punch, he gets there before the punch is even thrown. Neither the manga or anime shows Frieza in actual motion to strike, only his arm cocked.

TL;DR- Calc stacking, falsely assumed distance, Power Level scaling, feat that never even happened.

Otherwise hot spider mouth girl should have said it all.

No, first off, you're saying it's useless because it's correct. And you're not. Again, Toriyama didn't show exact numbers because everyone and their mother has twenty different forms after the Saiyan saga. That doesn't mean they can't scale though. All you're doing is voicing your opinion here, which is useless without some kind of base.

"Out-of-manga"? It was on-manga. Cover or not.

And THAT is contradicted by Goku having ran a million kilometers before. If you were used to running 20 mile marathons, would a walk down a side-walk be a long way to you, or would it be, "not that far"? Probably the latter.

Who are you referring to when you say that? Of course it took Krillin longer to fly across the planet than it did Goku. Their power levels are literally around 2.99 million away from each other, and that's being generous to Krillin. The gap in their power levels ALONE is 299 times greater than Krillin's power level as a whole. And as you just pointed out, power levels don't scale linearly. Either way, this entire point is meaningless, as all it accomplishes is distracting from the actual argument. It does nothing for your case.

No, he did. I can link you the scene if you want. I can't find a source for the pages right now, but I can give you the scene. Frieza was in mid-strike, and stopped when he saw Goku appear.

I didn't get that. Spider-girl scared me.

NemeBro
You all know you want her to lock lips with you so her little buddy can cross over into your mouth like it's a jet bridge.

BloodRain
How many confirmed calcs have you ever seen using calc stacking? If you've hovered on forums enough, and I know you have, you'd know that stacking is treated like a taboo and can shut the calc down instantly. This is calc stacking.

Not in the manga. And no that's ridiculous. No one would ever claim that a distance isn't far when it's the farthest reachable point possible at the time.

Now think about it. At full speed it takes him an hour to cover gaps on the planet. Not half or quarter of the planet, just a gap. Knowing this, just how far do you think he could have gotten before Goku got up, which Vegeta says will take 40-50 mins? This tells us that the fight area could only be on the opposite side if they were flying away at max speed for the entire time, ie ignoring the whole wishing and fight.
Sorry, not even that because Freiza and Nail were flying away from Guru's hpuse, meaning of we assume their fight was opposite, then Guru would be a lot closer than the opposite.
Even less as they were with Dende flying solo.
And even all that is pointless to the facts;
The place they all met was really close. Krillen, Gohan and Dende sneak away from the ship using minimum ki.. You think a min ki Dende could cover the entire planet in a few minutes when a max ki Krillen takes an hour to cover a fraction of the planet?
-Hell, there's a clear scan of where they are and it's only 3 small islands away from the ship...

Link away, because I'm looking at it right now. This is exactly what happens: Frieza knocks Vegeta down and stands over him > cut to Goku getting up and zipping over > cut to the field and all we see is Frieza with a cocked arm > everyone looks at Goku.

At no point do we see him throw a punch, then see Goku move, and then see the arm cover part of the punch distance.

The feat never happens.

Dramatic Gecko
I'm yet to see light speed from Sailor Moon.

Dramatic Gecko
Pluto during the events of S(maybe even R) was stronger than Sailormoon. However she was killed by a chopper. Nappa was running through Jets like wrapping paper and Goku was able to defeat him.

I notice you man. They ignore you because you used feats that say ALOT, but they prefer to just argue about stupid scaling and calc because their jerks who hate DBZ or wank to it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I'm yet to see light speed from Sailor Moon. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=14992

Dramatic Gecko
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=14992

Excellent.

Could be argued traveling speed vs combat speed, but I'm not that guy.

NemeBro
There's an old clip I saw of Sailor Moon fighting Sailor Galaxia across the entire galaxy but I can't find it anymore.

SSJGGogeta
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=14992

Tbh, there's no real indication that one panel = one second.

It could have been much longer, or even shorter.

That entire calc is moot.

NemeBro
It could have been a week and they would still be massively FTL.

Dramatic Gecko
Sailor Moon in Space IS faster than Light Gogeta, (the panel proves it) which is actually quite plausible considering space is empty and only has minor gravity influences from stars etc. But she's always running around on earth and never show any real SUPER SPEED feats except with their magic wings and such while they hurtle through space. On earth in typical conflicts they just run around at very human speeds in the middle of the night while their parents don't even care where they are.

My conclusion: Sailor Moon can travel astronomical distances in the blink of an eye but their is no evidence to support that her mind works just as fast like when Vegeta sees Frieza's death beam and no one else could.

While technically Serena has greater speed, Goku will be the only one of the two to use super speed effectively as time will actually slow down relative to him. Serena will just feel like she's going really fast.

However I only saw the early series and that panel up above, I'm open to more feats.

NemeBro
However I only saw the early series Then your entire post is worthless.

SSJGGogeta
It could have been a week and they would still be massively FTL.

And it still wouldn't be Goku's speed.

SSJ1 is faster than Sailor Moon, even with that high-ball. SSJ1 is a 50X boost on base, making SSJ1 Goku 3,535,000,000,000 times FTL, or 3 Trillion, 535 Billion times faster than light. In other words, SSJ1 Goku in the Buu saga, even high-balling that one panel to one second, would be over 43 times faster than Sailor moon, and that's without even calcing the lack of resistance due to lack of gravity, as well as friction and other factors that make things faster in outer space.

thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Sailor Moon in Space IS faster than Light Gogeta, (the panel proves it) which is actually quite plausible considering space is empty and only has minor gravity influences from stars etc. But she's always running around on earth and never show any real SUPER SPEED feats except with their magic wings and such while they hurtle through space. On earth in typical conflicts they just run around at very human speeds in the middle of the night while their parents don't even care where they are.

My conclusion: Sailor Moon can travel astronomical distances in the blink of an eye but their is no evidence to support that her mind works just as fast like when Vegeta sees Frieza's death beam and no one else could.

While technically Serena has greater speed, Goku will be the only one of the two to use super speed effectively as time will actually slow down relative to him. Serena will just feel like she's going really fast.

However I only saw the early series and that panel up above, I'm open to more feats.

Refer to my above post.

Apparently everyone has forgotten that Goku has four transformations that collectively make him literal MILLIONS of times stronger than he normally is.

Again, SSJ1, a 50X boost to base, makes him over 43 times faster than even that high-balled calc makes Usagi. Clearly SSJ1 is overkill. He could beat and blitz her with Kaioken X8 and above. Not that it's needed, because he can stay in SSJ1 for months at a time.

Dramatic Gecko
Then your entire post is worthless.

Is anything I said in the post inaccurate? No? Then shut up pawn.

Dramatic Gecko
Refer to my above post.

Apparently everyone has forgotten that Goku has four transformations that collectively make him literal MILLIONS of times stronger than he normally is.

Again, SSJ1, a 50X boost to base, makes him over 43 times faster than even that high-balled calc makes Usagi. Clearly SSJ1 is overkill. He could beat and blitz her with Kaioken X8 and above. Not that it's needed, because he can stay in SSJ1 for months at a time.

Akira never whooped out a calculator and made these calculations, you did. You can't prove anything with calculations because its a cartoon. As far as power scaling goes, the only valid form is say: Kid Buu can beat Frieza because he fought on par with SSJ3 Goku. That is the most evidence scaling can give us. It can't be used to calculate their max stats.

SSJGGogeta
Akira never whooped out a calculator and made these calculations, you did. You can't prove anything with calculations because its a cartoon. As far as power scaling goes, the only valid form is say: Kid Buu can beat Frieza because he fought on par with SSJ3 Goku. That is the most evidence scaling can give us. It can't be used to calculate their max stats.

lol, Akira didn't need to. He probably figured that it would be common sense with the numbers he DID give. HE said Roshi and Krillin had a fight in one fifth of a second. Not me. thumb up

How stupid are you? That's not power scaling, that's simple fact.

Power scaling DOES work. This isn't Bleach. Akira made it so that if someone was stronger that someone else, they were stronger. It's that simple.

Pussy-footing around the matter does nothing for you, other than prove how in-denial you are.

I just did use it for that. Get back to my calc and come up with a response other than, "no, you".

Dramatic Gecko
lol, Akira didn't need to. He probably figured that it would be common sense with the numbers he DID give. HE said Roshi and Krillin had a fight in one fifth of a second. Not me. thumb up

How stupid are you? That's not power scaling, that's simple fact.

Power scaling DOES work. This isn't Bleach. Akira made it so that if someone was stronger that someone else, they were stronger. It's that simple.

Pussy-footing around the matter does nothing for you, other than prove how in-denial you are.

I just did use it for that. Get back to my calc and come up with a response other than, "no, you".

See the Krillin Roshi fight. A feat we can go by. From that we can deduce that everyone above those two can do it too and even better. If we used that and started calculating then shit never gets done and the superman fans descend and lowball feats then calculate them. I agree we can power scale and use common sense but lets no actually calculate. People get pissy around maths.

SSJGGogeta
See the Krillin Roshi fight. A feat we can go by. From that we can deduce that everyone above those two can do it too and even better. If we used that and started calculating then shit never gets done and the superman fans descend and lowball feats then calculate them. I agree we can power scale and use common sense but lets no actually calculate. People get pissy around maths.

What does that have to do with anything?

Yes, anyone above Roshi and Krillin can do it better, but the simple fact that we have power levels for them, and some people are too stupid to understand multiplication, means absolutely nothing.

In case you haven't been paying attention, I've already low-balled the feats as much as possible. I've done so, because no one can say I'm being unfair and giving DBZ characters feats they don't have.

All my numbers are accurate. And true. I don't care who gets upset over that, Superman would get stomped by 90% of fiction. Including Sailor Moon, who Goku would stomp. Perfect example of the powerscaling is how hard Goku would yanks Superman's dick off for talking shit.

pym-ftw
It took Goku 177 days to run Snake way not 24 hours...

When flying and avoid most of it he did it in a day, but again its significantly less than half the true distance. i literally already debunked the feat and was incredibly generous. Honestly removing both variation on the X and Y plane, it would be high balling to say Goku traveled 1/50th of the total distance in flight. The more everyone tries to fight it my earlier assumption of Mach 3-5 looks right on the money.

Dramatic Gecko
What does that have to do with anything?

Yes, anyone above Roshi and Krillin can do it better, but the simple fact that we have power levels for them, and some people are too stupid to understand multiplication, means absolutely nothing.

In case you haven't been paying attention, I've already low-balled the feats as much as possible. I've done so, because no one can say I'm being unfair and giving DBZ characters feats they don't have.

All my numbers are accurate. And true. I don't care who gets upset over that, Superman would get stomped by 90% of fiction. Including Sailor Moon, who Goku would stomp. Perfect example of the powerscaling is how hard Goku would yanks Superman's dick off for talking shit.

I was being nice, let me put it this way: Your calculations don't mean shit and you're the reason so many people hate DBZ on the internet.

SSJGGogeta
I was being nice, let me put it this way: Your calculations don't mean shit and you're the reason so many people hate DBZ on the internet.

^You're

So was I, let me put it THIS way: You're not smart enough to disprove any of my calcs, so you're trying to take the easy way out. There is none though. You can say that all you want, but it doesn't make it true.

NemeBro
And it still wouldn't be Goku's speed.

SSJ1 is faster than Sailor Moon, even with that high-ball. SSJ1 is a 50X boost on base, making SSJ1 Goku 3,535,000,000,000 times FTL, or 3 Trillion, 535 Billion times faster than light. In other words, SSJ1 Goku in the Buu saga, even high-balling that one panel to one second, would be over 43 times faster than Sailor moon, and that's without even calcing the lack of resistance due to lack of gravity, as well as friction and other factors that make things faster in outer space.

thumb up He's nowhere near that fast. thumb up

Dramatic Gecko
^You're

So was I, let me put it THIS way: You're not smart enough to disprove any of my calcs, so you're trying to take the easy way out. There is none though. You can say that all you want, but it doesn't make it true.

And exactly what you said applies to yourself. You can't prove the calculation nor can you have any inkling of ANYONE's power level once Frieza goes into third form. And if you think correcting grammar somehow makes you seem smarter it doesn't, you are still an idiot (well not an 'idiot', just a stubborn ass who I disagree with, NYEH!). 'He went this distance in this amount of time so he must be this speed at some later point in the series.' I wish it worked like that but then we wouldn't need these Versus forums would we? Just a nerd, free time and a calculator.

Now lets continue with the actual fight: Using the Krillin and Roshi fight, we see a form of combat where not only are the combatants fast but their minds are fast at the same time too. Meaning even if regardless who IS faster, Goku is the only one who can weaponise his speed whilst Sailor Moon cannot.

Dramatic Gecko
He's nowhere near that fast. thumb up

Yeah that's true. I calculated the Namek speed feat multiplied it by the SSJ factors and he was only about half light speed. I didn't factor in the improvements he made to Base form in the Majin Saga but there is no mathematical indicator of his speed. That's when I went screw maths.

pym-ftw
What the f**k? am I invisible or what...

StealthRanger
i literally already debunked the feat and was incredibly generous. Honestly removing both variation on the X and Y plane, it would be high balling to say Goku traveled 1/50th of the total distance in flight. The more everyone tries to fight it my earlier assumption of Mach 3-5 looks right on the money.

>DBZ
>Mach 5

Troll harder

BloodRain
Debunked feats are fun to use.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by StealthRanger
>DBZ
>Mach 5

Troll harder I mean please prove me wrong. We have been going at this for over a month but i like calcing so if there are feats i missed or you want to see my work to disprove my calc I'll share it.

Otherwise kindly refrain from name calling
Thank you.

NemeBro
I mean please prove me wrong. We have been going at this for over a month but i like calcing so if there are feats i missed or you want to see my work to disprove my calc I'll share it.

Thank you. Mercenary Tao was faster than mach 5. He threw a pillar at mach 14 IIRC and overtook it.

pym-ftw
Then for what ever reason DBZ got slower afterwards.

Do you have a scan saying/showing mach 14

SSJGGogeta
Then for what ever reason DBZ got slower afterwards.

Do you have a scan saying/showing mach 14

You're retarded.

SSJGGogeta
And exactly what you said applies to yourself. You can't prove the calculation nor can you have any inkling of ANYONE's power level once Frieza goes into third form. And if you think correcting grammar somehow makes you seem smarter it doesn't, you are still an idiot (well not an 'idiot', just a stubborn ass who I disagree with, NYEH!). 'He went this distance in this amount of time so he must be this speed at some later point in the series.' I wish it worked like that but then we wouldn't need these Versus forums would we? Just a nerd, free time and a calculator.

Now lets continue with the actual fight: Using the Krillin and Roshi fight, we see a form of combat where not only are the combatants fast but their minds are fast at the same time too. Meaning even if regardless who IS faster, Goku is the only one who can weaponise his speed whilst Sailor Moon cannot.

1. I already have proved the calc.

2. Yes I can, the Daizenshuu gives cannon power levels for characters at certain points. Two commonly known ones are Final form Frieza's, and SSJ1 Namek Goku's. These are 120 million, and 150 million respectively. thumb up

Also, refer to Daizenshuu statement of Supreme Kai being 1,000 times stronger than Frieza, and Goku being 1,000 times stronger than him(this one was taken from Daizenshuu power levels of the two). thumb up

3. All in all, my calcs are based SOLELY on feats, statements, and author approved literature(Daizenshuu, and Manga covers). Nothing about them is disprovable, albeit some points may be somewhat arguable. However, none of this chalks up to flaws in my calcs, as again, THEY ALL LOW-BALL THE CHARACTERS.

SSJGGogeta
He's nowhere near that fast. thumb up

Refer to above posts. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
I mean please prove me wrong. We have been going at this for over a month but i like calcing so if there are feats i missed or you want to see my work to disprove my calc I'll share it.

Thank you.

Mercenary Tao deflected a sniper bullet by flipping his shoe upwards which redirected it back to the sniper.

A .50 caliber sniper bullet travels 3,000 feet/second on average. This is 5.7 tenths of a mile. Almost 60% of a mile in one second. That's 2,052 mph. That's already mach 2.6 for the sniper bullet alone. Tao made his slipper go fast enough to deflect it without even batting an eyelash.

Maybe you meant Dragon BALL, not DBZ. And that's very casual, very early Dragon Ball. Oh, and later on, Goku and Piccolo exchange light-speed+ beams casually. This is proven by Piccolo's casual ki blast destroying the moon in less than a second while Gohan was rampaging.

thumb up

pym-ftw
1. I already have proved the calc.

2. Yes I can, the Daizenshuu gives cannon power levels for characters at certain points. Two commonly known ones are Final form Frieza's, and SSJ1 Namek Goku's. These are 120 million, and 150 million respectively. thumb up

Also, refer to Daizenshuu statement of Supreme Kai being 1,000 times stronger than Frieza, and Goku being 1,000 times stronger than him(this one was taken from Daizenshuu power levels of the two). thumb up

3. All in all, my calcs are based SOLELY on feats, statements, and author approved literature(Daizenshuu, and Manga covers). Nothing about them is disprovable, albeit some points may be somewhat arguable. However, none of this chalks up to flaws in my calcs, as again, THEY ALL LOW-BALL THE CHARACTERS. i disproved your Calc. Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Mercenary Tao deflected a sniper bullet by flipping his shoe upwards which redirected it back to the sniper.

A .50 caliber sniper bullet travels 3,000 feet/second on average. This is 5.7 tenths of a mile. Almost 60% of a mile in one second. That's 2,052 mph. That's already mach 2.6 for the sniper bullet alone. Tao made his slipper go fast enough to deflect it without even batting an eyelash.

Maybe you meant Dragon BALL, not DBZ. And that's very casual, very early Dragon Ball. Oh, and later on, Goku and Piccolo exchange light-speed+ beams casually. This is proven by Piccolo's casual ki blast destroying the moon in less than a second while Gohan was rampaging.

thumb up reation =\= speed also the vast majority of sniper rounds are subsonic. Also DB pre dates the Barret 50. Cal sniper rifle btw so using the absolute highest numbers you can find today don't work.

Nice try again.

BloodRain

StealthRanger

Thank you.

Not my fault you don't get fiction

Can't link anything atm, though DBZ ki blasts are in the Mach double to quintuple (varies dependant on the Saga) digit speeds and DBZ chars regularly react to and outrun them

**** even Mercenary Tao was Mach 14 and Daimao Piccolo Saga chars were Mach 20+

inb4youdismissthisasanoutlier

pym-ftw
So you have nothing and then insult me. Yeah... not sure what you mean by the first point unless that's a round about way of saying my Calcs hold less weight than a baseless wanking

I'd love to see a real number in the manga to use.

Badabing
It would be best for anybody who trolls, flames, bashes, etc. to stop. This thread has been reported several times over the past few days.

For anybody who doesn't know me, I ban people. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
i disproved your Calc. reation =\= speed also the vast majority of sniper rounds are subsonic. Also DB pre dates the Barret 50. Cal sniper rifle btw so using the absolute highest numbers you can find today don't work.

Nice try again.

lol, how's that again? Saying "I disproved your calc", when you really only tried and failed miserably =/= Disproving anything.

lol

Are you high or something? Dragon Ball has flying cars, dynocaps that can hold houses in pill sized capsules, a united world democratically ruled by a blue dog, etc. Using a Barret 50. cal is a LOW-BALL, lol. If anything, I should have used an anti-material rifle or something.

Yeah, I'M the one who needs to try again. Man, you crack me the phuck up.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Badabing
It would be best for anybody who trolls, flames, bashes, etc. to stop. This thread has been reported several times over the past few days.

For anybody who doesn't know me, I ban people. thumb up

Shouldn't your name be Banabing?

BloodRain
May as well throw this in here now as I'll probable forget this when its brought up again. Scans disproving the nonsense of trillions times FTL speed.

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Noctis-Animus/TempFrisland.png

To start we have the trio moving at /Dende creeping speed/ away from the ship. We can see the summoning area they slowly flew to, which also became the area Frieza fought the gang, is only two of these small islands away. Even in the transformation fight they only hop to two other islands, so at the furthest they're four islands from the ship. Not even a mile away.

As for the feat itself..
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Noctis-Animus/TempFrisland2.png

It doesn't happen. As we can see Frieza is standing over Vegeta in one scene, and in the next with him he's only over Vegeta with his arm cocked back as Goku appears.

And just to hurl the nail at the coffin like a great carpenter..
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/27-003.0/compressed/db27_040.jpghttp://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/27-011.0/compressed/db27_158.jpg

The area which Goku has the final battle with Frieza is about six islands from the summon point, so eight islands from the ship at most. Which is important because...
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/28-328.0/compressed/DRAGONBALL28_037.jpg

King Kai tells us what Goku is doing, which is going to the ship thats closer to himself.. stating that his own ship is too far away for the SSJ to get to in time, urging Goku to hurry. This tells us two things. First that Frieza's ship cannot be on the opposite side of the planet if Goku's ship is further away, second being that even as a SS1 Goku cannot lightspeed across the planet or he would have instantly been his ship and left the planet at that point.

pym-ftw
lol, how's that again? Saying "I disproved your calc", when you really only tried and failed miserably =/= Disproving anything.

lol

Are you high or something? Dragon Ball has flying cars, dynocaps that can hold houses in pill sized capsules, a united world democratically ruled by a blue dog, etc. Using a Barret 50. cal is a LOW-BALL, lol. If anything, I should have used an anti-material rifle or something.

Yeah, I'M the one who needs to try again. Man, you crack me the phuck up. I'm not sure why you think my Calc is wrong, i literally went piece by piece over the incorrect pieces of your but W/E

It doesn't work that way, same way we have better tech in many cases than Star Trek U folks. Different universes dont function on a sliding scale.

Dramatic Gecko

May as well throw this in here now as I'll probable forget this when its brought up again. Scans disproving the nonsense of trillions times FTL speed.

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Noctis-Animus/TempFrisland.png

To start we have the trio moving at /Dende creeping speed/ away from the ship. We can see the summoning area they slowly flew to, which also became the area Frieza fought the gang, is only two of these small islands away. Even in the transformation fight they only hop to two other islands, so at the furthest they're four islands from the ship. Not even a mile away.

As for the feat itself..
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Noctis-Animus/TempFrisland2.png

It doesn't happen. As we can see Frieza is standing over Vegeta in one scene, and in the next with him he's only over Vegeta with his arm cocked back as Goku appears.

And just to hurl the nail at the coffin like a great carpenter..
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/27-003.0/compressed/db27_040.jpghttp://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/27-011.0/compressed/db27_158.jpg

The area which Goku has the final battle with Frieza is about six islands from the summon point, so eight islands from the ship at most. Which is important because...
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/28-328.0/compressed/DRAGONBALL28_037.jpg

King Kai tells us what Goku is doing, which is going to the ship thats closer to himself.. stating that his own ship is too far away for the SSJ to get to in time, urging Goku to hurry. This tells us two things. First that Frieza's ship cannot be on the opposite side of the planet if Goku's ship is further away, second being that even as a SS1 Goku cannot lightspeed across the planet or he would have instantly been his ship and left the planet at that point.

If memory serves he got to Ginyu's ship and took off in time... That was further away than Frieza's ship.

BloodRain
Either way it's not as far as his spaceship as it's stated that would be too far to reach. Its just one more thing showing that this calc is nonexistent.

Badabing
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Shouldn't your name be Banabing? laughing out loud

carver9
Wait a minute. That wasn't Goku ship in Blood scan, wasn't that Frieza ship?

carver9
As shown here...Goku was on the other side of the planet.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/13503-speed_feat_super.jpg.html

NemeBro
That must be why Goku said "It's not far" in the manga right?

Keep ignoring what actually happened in the manga though man. By all means.

BloodRain
Originally posted by carver9
As shown here...Goku was on the other side of the planet.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/13503-speed_feat_super.jpg.html
Are you fine with ignoring all of the clear cut facts I just showed you from the manga, along with the irrefutable reasoning all in favour of that single image?

SSJGGogeta
Been a minute, so I'll just go ahead and reply to you BR.

AT doesn't draw to scan, obviously. All the scans you gave were of them on the way to the point, or showing the characters to be larger than mountains. Or did you not see the stars and axis of the planet from that view? 'Cause as you know, Namek doesn't have a night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.