Luminara Unduli vs Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Who the **** wins?

carthage
Could go either way

Trocity
Agreed. Going to side with Luminara, though.

King Joker
Luminara in a good fight.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by King Joker

thumb up

Sinious

thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down

Just kidding, Luminara takes this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Sinious
thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity
Agreed. Going to side with Luminara, though.

Similarly.

I think Luminara's one of the top non-council members.

Nalaniel

carthage
Tiin loses yet another thread

NewGuy01
Nah, Saesee.

Q99
Out of 10 he'll definitely get a reasonable share of wins, I just think Luminara will get more.

NewGuy01
Why's that?

WollfMyth
Saesee wins this. He has better telekinesis, is faster and stronger and he held off Mace Windu in a sparring match, though it was a sparring match both were going all out with their martial prowess so we can assume that Saesee Tiin is in the same tier as Kenobi, Plo and Shaak. He takes this in a close fight.

Q99
We don't really have much indicating that, they were just squaring off directly (i.e. weren't acrobatically leaping around or so on) and neither look winded.

Tiin does have good TK, but the Windu sparring match looked pretty limited to me.

NewGuy01
Mace didn't perform acrobatically against Sidious either, what's your point?

Anyway, an easy way to gauge Saesee's capability from said match is to compare it side by side to Quinlan's spar with Windu. As Quinlan is a highly established duelist near the end of his arc at this point, the fact that Mace was comfortably kicking his ass at a much lower intensity speaks leagues for Tiin's own capability. Tiin's wasn't considered one of the most formidable and celebrated due lists of his era for no reason.

Pair that with his pretty extensive Force prowess that includes powerful TK and extensive physical augmentation, and most prominently his masterful use of telepathy, and it's no wonder Obi-Wan considered him one of the best Jedi the Order had produced in its 25,000 year history. He should be able to best Luminara in a close fight.

Dionysus
Wasn't Saesee's and Mace's sparring match during TPM? I'm sure Mace would've improved a lot by the time he faced Quinlan. Saesee and Windu were also having a full-blown conversation in their match, too, which makes me doubt they were taking it very seriously.

Anyways, I think it could go either way, but I'll side with Tiin as of now.

Marco1907
Luminara.

DARTH POWER
Luminara stalemated Ventress. Nuff said.

Peak Windu should be able to Biltz Tiin, so I can't take any sparring match between them seriously at all.

carthage
Saesee has a force advantage but thats it really, Im going with Unduli

Dionysus
Yeah, I'll go with her, too.

Marco1907
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWarsCloneWarsVolume9-011_zps3b3fbff6.jpg

Fated Xtasy
Is this the comic where she dies? or Am i confusing it with another comic?

Also, nice little accolade for Luminara, Joker's going to love this big grin

Fated Xtasy
Nine people said Luminara wins! get wrecked!

http://media.giphy.com/media/7NLmvGfo6QY6s/giphy.gif

Saesee Tiin is the white angel and luminara is the school girl

AncientPower
Unduli wins.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Is this the comic where she dies? or Am i confusing it with another comic?

Also, nice little accolade for Luminara, Joker's going to love this big grin
He's already seen it. Me and him actually had a convo about the teamwork Lsu and Luminara would have if they fought side by side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.