Aldnoah.Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NemeBro
http://www.gogoanime.com/images/aldnoah_zero.jpg

From wikipedia, because God knows I am too lazy to type up the plot synopsis myself:

"In 1972, an ancient alien hypergate was discovered on the surface of the moon. Using this technology, humanity began migrating to Mars and settling there. After settlers discovered additional advanced technology, the Vers Empire was founded, which claimed Mars and its secrets for themselves. Later, the Vers Empire declared war on Earth, and in 1999, a battle on the Moon's surface caused the hypergate to explode, shattering the Moon and scattering remnants into a debris belt around the planet. Cut off from Mars, the remnants of the Vers Empire established several massive orbital space stations within the debris belt and a ceasefire was established. 15 years later, in 2014, an attack on the Vers princess during a peace mission causes the Empire to launch a new attack on Earth, this time determined to conquer it once and for all."

So after finishing Puella Magi Madoka Magica I got caught in "Gen Urobuchi's Wild Ride" (Credit for phrase to Demolition D+) and decided to check out his newest show (Though he himself has only written the first three episodes). I was really impressed by the first episode and decided to keep following, and while for a few episodes I was beginning to become more aware of the show's flaws (Cartoonish and inept villains, most of the characters are dull, Mary Tzu protagonist, etc), but I feel like as the show went on it has shrugged off most of what I disliked about it and has become what I'd call a pretty ****in' good show, with some fun characters, great art and animation, as well as really well-done mecha fights. It is somewhat reminiscent of Code Geass, and I say that as a person who barely watched Code Geass so take that statement with a grain of salt. Oh, and it has an awesome soundtrack. I'm going to continue following it and would recommend it. thumb up

From the first episode:

Xoqly3cifCs

Oh and Princess Asseylum is best girl. thumb up

Edit: I literally just saw that this show had its own ****ing thread. ****.

Lek Kuen
How many episodes is it?

NemeBro
So far? Nine. It is slotted to have twenty four.

Lek Kuen
Not too long of a wait then, I'll check it out after a few more eps have been made.

I like the creator so should be interesting

NemeBro
http://i62.tinypic.com/dmzmsg.jpg

Best girl.

No, not the child, **** you.

Lek Kuen
So you'll be changing your sig and avi soon?

NemeBro
idk

RaventheOnly
HHHMMMmmmmmmppphhh I made a post about this anime already sad smile

RaventheOnly
MC is a boss btw stick out tongue

NemeBro
So I just watched the season finale.

What the ****!?

Tzeentch
terrible

NemeBro
Got a problem fat pussy?

Tzeentch
Sopranos?

NemeBro
Yes.

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by NemeBro
So I just watched the season finale.

What the ****!?

My soul hurts sad It was like the cliffhanger of Code Geass season 1 and R2's ending >.>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.