Majora's Mask VS The Ring (On Earth)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Each of these artefacts land randomly on earth in a place where each is found by a random.

Gandalf is trying to find the ring and keep its bearer hidden (the bearer being an average person), and the Happy Mask Man is trying to recover Majora's Mask which has fallen into the hands of a child.

The wring wraths scour the globe in search of the Ring. (Because the ring I useless unless Sauron can be resurrected.

What is the outcome?

Does thr Ring fall into the hands of Sauron or does Majora destroy the world?

ScreamPaste
I'm not sure what's going on in this thread. Is it a race or a fight?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm not sure what's going on in this thread. Is it a race or a fight?

Its pretty much which will corrupt and fulfil its purpose first, and maybe one will stop the other if they cross paths. Have fun with it.

ScreamPaste
So whether Majora destroys the planet before the ring gets back to Sauron so he can conquer it? I guess?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So whether Majora destroys the planet before the ring gets back to Sauron so he can conquer it? I guess?

And if he does can he beat the Mask?

I'm beginning to regret this thread and feel to lazy to discuss all the variables.

But I guess Majora's actions will grab the attention of the world first as it starts doing magic stuff everywhere. While that's going on no one will really worry about the crazy guy going invisible everywhere robbing banks and whatever.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, like, why is the Mask Salesman here?

He's not able to stop whatever random kid has the mask. That kid's gonna crash the moon into the planet, and a bad day is going to be had by all.

BloodRain
It's a good thread as far as the corruption goes. It only falls when we consider that Majora's goal is to drop shit on life and smush it. So whether he gets brought up first or second, his goal isn't one that corruption can really stop.

Well.. that is so long as there's a sizable moon or something around.

The Scenario
Majora likes chaos too. He de-aged Kafei right before his wedding, for instance, and IIRC put that one giant Goron to sleep and turned him invisible for basically no reason.

Aside from the moon thing Majora did a lot of messing around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.