Voldermort vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Fight Stips: Force Choke off

Arena Fight

Who is the true Dark Lord?

Placidity
Any prep at all?

Are they aware of each other's abilities?

CIS on? Or full capability?

StealthRanger
Failing to see why this is any different then the other SW force user vs HP thread wizard where SW won handily

ib4 quanchi

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Placidity
Any prep at all?

Are they aware of each other's abilities?

CIS on? Or full capability?

Sure lets go with 2 days prep

CIS off

Full Capacity

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Failing to see why this is any different then the other SW force user vs HP thread wizard where SW won handily

Force choke was always a go to for an easy win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger

ib4 quanchi Shut your little skank mouth. Voldemort stomps.

Placidity
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Sure lets go with 2 days prep

CIS off

Full Capacity

Prep changes everything. Voldemort wins.

RJ 2.0
Lol.

relentless1
Even without Force choke, i assume that was taken out because Voldemort has to speak to cast spells? I doubt he'd be able to cast while being fried by lightning or thrown around like a rag doll either, Sidious for the easy win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Even without Force choke, i assume that was taken out because Voldemort has to speak to cast spells? I doubt he'd be able to cast while being fried by lightning or thrown around like a rag doll either, Sidious for the easy win. Watch the films you numbskull.

relentless1
who you calling a numbskull dick licker?

quanchi112
who you calling a numbskull dick licker? You.

relentless1
i don't need to watch those hurting movies to know that Sidious would mop the floor with this no nose Krillin wannabe

quanchi112
i don't need to watch those hurting movies to know that Sidious would mop the floor with this no nose Krillin wannabe This is exactly why you need to watch the films. Voldemort would scare the shit out of Sidious right before killing him.

juggerman
Originally posted by Placidity
Prep changes everything. Voldemort wins.

Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.