Leftovers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Anyone watching it?

queeq
Yup... don't know what to think of it though.

Robtard
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t598940.html

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by queeq
Yup... don't know what to think of it though.

Agreed, I'm just watching it cause I got access to HBO Go, hoping it goes somewhere.

Originally posted by Robtard
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t598940.html

Thanks, Ill get thread merged

Time Immemorial
Finished season 1, people left, everyone wonders why. Nothing really has happened.

janus77
Nothing really happened? Excellent, that was my hunch back when I dropped it after the stupid kid with chinese girl with the black Koresh's baby episode.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by janus77
Nothing really happened? Excellent, that was my hunch back when I dropped it after the stupid kid with chinese girl with the black Koresh's baby episode.

Everything that happened was in the first episode, everyone got raptured. The rest is how ****ed up everyones life is afterwards, very depressing. I think its the worst show I have ever seen actually.

queeq
Well, the performances are quite good.

Time Immemorial
Well, the performances are quite good.

Yes the acting is good, but the story is not imo..It would have been cool to have seen a plot lead up to the rapture and then go for the aftermath.

queeq
Yeah... I finished Season One... and it still kinda feels.... undirectional. I know they try to make a series about people who have undergone a traumatic event... but then what. It seems rather random.

Time Immemorial
Yeah... I finished Season One... and it still kinda feels.... undirectional. I know they try to make a series about people who have undergone a traumatic event... but then what. It seems rather random.

It's all very panicky.

queeq
Yeah, panicky, uptight... but it feels all rather random. So I dunno yet.

marwash22
that season 2 premier was so good.

Mindset
This show isn't about meatloaf?

MA, the meatloaf!

marwash22
no. it's about two brothers from Vermont who have an emerging maple syrup conglomerate.

Time-Immemorial
Great Season 2 Opener..

The Ecks
Season 2 is shit

marwash22
^ foh. this show is so damn good.

this last ep. was cray-cray.

queeq
Last two epsiodes suddenly turned the whole series into something interesting. It was about time.

Stringer
Season 2 was very good. It's a very under-rated show. Ratings will be the reason its not renewed. It went against walking dead for every week I believe except for it season finale (or maybe the one before also) which pulled well. But tbh, I think they ended season 2 well enough to end the series, imo.

queeq
Well, it dark, depressing, weird... difficult to get into. So I understand. After Season 1 I wasn't sure what to think of it. It's basically those last four or five episodes of S02 that put the hooks in me.

Stringer
Well it's been renewed for season 3..

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/hbo-the-leftovers-season-3-end-1201658594/

queeq
Wow... amazing.

Stringer
Then dont watch it... I could give 2 shits

queeq
Only 2?

Time-Immemorial
Best show ever

queeq
Well, next to Breaking Bad.

But yeah, I am very much in love with this series.

ares834
Just finished binge-watched both seasons over the past few days. I gotta say, this show is phenomenal.

It's very similar to Lost but better.

queeq
Hmm... no... hehehe

ares834
No what?

queeq
Not better than Lost.

Arachnid1
I've been watching this. I'm a little over halfway through season 2. This show is phenomenal

Sable
Yea it really is

BackFire
I watched this a few months ago.

I thought it was a good show overall, but I didn't like it as much as many others seem to. The show acts like it's very profound all the time which kind of bothers me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.