Lanoree Brock and TCW Shaak Ti vs Count Dooku (Force Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Trocity
I am siding with the Count. He has become more powerful than any jedi... even Yoda. wink

Fated Xtasy
Hmm, hard choice. Lanoore is a bloody tank with force augmentation and the like, Shaak Ti has a few good showings, but i don't think they'd be able to defend against Dooku's lightning - with out their lightsabers. I'm siding with the Count. He takes it with mild difficulty.

WildBantha88
Lanoree never had a lightsaber :P

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Lanoree never had a lightsaber :P

lol i ****ed up my bad. but unless i'm mistaken - which clearly never happens..

neither Shaak Ti or Lanoree have demonstrated any capabilities in Tutaminus. so, this could potentially go to the count, unless i missed something.

carthage
Tyranus SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Fated Xtasy
Please don't feed our resident troll people. give him a bite and he'll just keep coming back. thank you wink

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Please don't feed our resident troll people. give him a bite and he'll just keep coming back. thank you wink
I'm Emperordmb, and I approve this message! thumb up

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I liked it better when RWJ hosted =3

carthage
Your concessions are accepted. Though this is a massive spite topic. Dooku is two tiers above Ti as a duelist, and Brock is featless. As a force user he is easily superior to either of them

NewGuy01

Follow the advice, then.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Your concessions are accepted. Though this is a massive spite topic. Dooku is two tiers above Ti as a duelist, and Brock is featless. As a force user he is easily superior to either of them

You did notice this is a Force Fight only so Dooku being a better duelist has absolutely nothing to do with anything on his thread.
Also Brock is far from featless. She is a very impressive Force wielder. She is featless as a matial artist sadly, but that really doesn't matter because her weapon isn't lightsaber resistant so its not like she would be able to compete with anyone even if she wasn't featless.

Selenial
I liked it better when RWJ hosted =3

I like the new guy, him and Ray can't be compared, they're just too different...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
I like the new guy, him and Ray can't be compared, they're just too different...

agreed, but you can't deny that every single equals three fan misses RWJ hosting Equals Three

Emperordmb
Do either of them have a legitimate defense against force lightning?

WildBantha88
Do either of them have a legitimate defense against force lightning?

No but Lanoree has tanked suiside bombs and somewhat tanked a blaster shot. Both of which should kill instnatly

Emperordmb
No but Lanoree has tanked suiside bombs and somewhat tanked a blaster shot. Both of which should kill instnatly
Even so, that doesn't demonstrate ability to cope with a constant surge of force lightning.

red8
Based on WildBantha88's respect thread, Lanoree's illusions could be a problem for Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.