RK Thor and Odin vs. Thanos with PG and TG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who wins this battle?

One_Angry_Scot
Isn't Rune King Thor essentially one with the Universe. I think he is going to be a very tough person to defeat. Can see the Asgardians winning here.

Mr Master
... ouch ... time & power gems, ... in Thanos' hands?

Sky-Fathers die imo. (quickly if Thanos harnesses the gems fully from the get)

zopzop
Thanos wins.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Mr Master
... ouch ... time & power gems, ... in Thanos' hands?

Sky-Fathers die imo. (quickly if Thanos harnesses the gems fully from the get)

Ah really? I though RKT would have been too powerful. Also I thought the gems worked better when they were all together. I know you had Nemesis who pretty much mastered them all together but I never thought Thanos could become that strong with the gems.

I only thought where Thor was pretty much one with the Universe that he may be able to win, never knew the gems carried that much power.

Epicurus
Asgardians win.

Mr Master
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Ah really? I though RKT would have been too powerful. Also I thought the gems worked better when they were all together. I know you had Nemesis who pretty much mastered them all together but I never thought Thanos could become that strong with the gems.

I only thought where Thor was pretty much one with the Universe that he may be able to win, never knew the gems carried that much power.
Personally, never heard of Thor being one with the universe.

That aside, Thanos would be basically invulnerable, nigh-all powerful, coupled with control of Time.

The Time gem on its own has been used to freeze the multiversal Time-stream, (only LT withstood it)
and the Power gem alone was stated by Eternity itself, to be a threat to a good portion of the multiverse.
(if we contrict the IG's affects to its native reality ... well, it's still all-powerful in there so...)

Nemesis is the combined gems (6) plus the Ego gem. (Nemesis consciousness)

The Infinity Gauntlet is the full power of the united gems.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Mr Master
Personally, never heard of Thor being one with the universe.

That aside, Thanos would be basically invulnerable, nigh-all powerful, coupled with control of Time.

The Time gem on its own has been used to freeze the multiversal Time-stream, (only LT withstood it)
and the Power gem alone was stated by Eternity itself, to be a threat to a good portion of the multiverse.

Nemesis is the combined gems (6) plus the Ego gem. (Nemesis consciousness)

The Infinity Gauntlet is the full power of the united gems.

Ah okay thanks for that. I stand corrected.

I must have got it wrong on the RKT part. Thanks for the help.

quanchi112
Thanos wins, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.