Galen Marek vs. Luminara Unduli & Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Who would win in a battle to the death?

Setting: Open Field

Fated Xtasy
I think Luminara and Aayla are a pretty good combination, i think the both of them will give Starkiller trouble - and because there is two of them, it will be a lot of trouble saber wise.

Force power wise, i think Galen has much more fleshed out showings with TK. Though if i'm being honest, i don't know much about Aayla.

I don't know, i feel that the Team could win this with some high difficulty. however it really could go both ways imo. But i'm going with Team.

carthage
Galen for a solid majority, Aayla isnt helping Luminara at all

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Galen for a solid majority, Aayla isnt helping Luminara at all

Nah, she's a solid master, and all she needs to do is provide backup.

Selenial
Luminara was noted as the easiest Jedi Master for any other living Jedi to fight with, she showed a combat cohesion with other Jedi that no one else had ever witnessed.

Quinlan Vos was a Jedi who did his own thing, never focussed on fighting with his Jedi fellows and only competing with them, whereas he says that fighting with luminara was incredible, she matched his movements despite wielding different forms and the two coupled each other perfectly despite fighting together on minimal occasions.

The same would happen with Aayla, making the team even more deadly.

King Joker
And, BTW, Luminara & Aayla stomped Ventress.

Nalaniel
Team.

Dionysus
Bump.

Dionysus
Sabers: Luminara & Aayla
Force: Galen
All out: I don't fvcking know, maybe Galen... Could go either way to be completely honest.

Fated Xtasy
Hey dude, Luminara fought S3 ventress right? or Am i totally wrong?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Selenial
Luminara was noted as the easiest Jedi Master for any other living Jedi to fight with, she showed a combat cohesion with other Jedi that no one else had ever witnessed.

Quinlan Vos was a Jedi who did his own thing, never focussed on fighting with his Jedi fellows and only competing with them, whereas he says that fighting with luminara was incredible, she matched his movements despite wielding different forms and the two coupled each other perfectly despite fighting together on minimal occasions.

The same would happen with Aayla, making the team even more deadly. that is cool thumb up you should find that quote

Dionysus
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hey dude, Luminara fought S3 ventress right? or Am i totally wrong? Season 1 Ventress.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hey dude, Luminara fought S3 ventress right? or Am i totally wrong? she did and performed exceptionally well

Emperordmb
Listen to the Female Jedi Expert of TCW:
Originally posted by Dionysus
Season 1 Ventress.

Dionysus
Originally posted by WildBantha88
and performed exceptionally well

NewGuy01
Originally posted by King Joker
And, BTW, Luminara & Aayla stomped Ventress.

No, no they didn't.

I don't recall this. I only remember Quinlan saying that there were few Jedi within the Order that were like that, in reference to Luminara.

Trocity
It doesn't matter even if Luminara was easy to fight with, Galen will ragdoll Aayla and then kill Unduli.

DARTH POWER
Luminara was stalemating Ventress if not for the gas leak hitting her eye.

But that was early Clone War Ventress. We know Ventress became more powerful later on.

However According to Kanan, Luminara was a "Great" Jedi Master. And according to the official site both Luminara and Barriss were "Exceptional" duelists.

Dionysus
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
And according to the official site both Luminara and Barriss were "Exceptional" duelists. Ooh. Quote?

NewGuy01
"When crises demanded it, she and her faithful Padawan learner, Barriss Offee, would rush into the thick of conflict, where their incredible talents with the lightsaber blade served them well."

Dionysus
Originally posted by NewGuy01
"When crises demanded it, she and her faithful Padawan learner, Barriss Offee, would rush into the thick of conflict, where their incredible talents with the lightsaber blade served them well." Sexy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.