OWAW Superman and HP DD vs. Thanos and PG Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who wins this fight?

JBL
Thanos and Thor in a rape.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos and Power Gem Thor win...

Team 2 only has to put HP Doomsday once for it to count and team one has no way of putting PG Thor down...

Prof. T.C McAbe
HP DD solos.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Who wins this fight? HP DD would solo. OWAW Superman would one or two shot kill Thanos or Thor at superspeed.

krisblaze
How do you kill powergem Thor?

He has the powergem.

Stoic
Power gem Thor is invincible. Neither on team one is beating him. Thor would just keep getting more powerful as time went on.

Prof. T.C McAbe
PG Thor is not invincible, it was sown in the very same arc that a PG user kan be koed and the gem can be taken from him. Thor koed Drax who had the gem and took it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
PG Thor is not invincible, it was sown in the very same arc that a PG user kan be koed and the gem can be taken from him. Thor koed Drax who had the gem and took it.
Drax is no Thor.

Anyways Thanos takes the gem and proceeds to one-shot team 1 including Thor.

Thanos wins.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Drax is no Thor.

Thanos wins.

Yes Drax had the gem far longer and should be adapted more to it. Even so it shows us that someone with the Gem can be koed and the gem taken from him.

Yeah sure, in your dreams maybe.

celeyhyga17
Yes Drax had the gem far longer and should be adapted more to it. Even so it shows us that someone with the Gem can be koed and the gem taken from him.

Yeah... A dumb as rocks character is well adapted to the power gem. Gotcha..

Yes. It shows a character with the power gem can be KO'd only by unhindered Asgardian muscle. big grin

krisblaze

Time doesn't matter though.

And as far as the Infinity Watch goes they all all had powers that were mildly similar to the gems they carried (aside from pip I guess) which meant that they amplified their natural abilities but kept them from truly delving into the gem's true power.

Thor's madness at the time made him a much more potent user of the PG. And as far as I remember Drax wasn't really KO'd until he lost the gem.

Either way I agree with the assessment that Thor with the PG can be beat, I do, however, disagree with HI's idea that HP DD will somehow kill him in 1-2 hits.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yeah... A dumb as rocks character is well adapted to the power gem. Gotcha..

Yes. It shows a character with the power gem can be KO'd only by unhindered Asgardian muscle. big grin

Yeah WM is a dumb as rocks character. Gotcha!

Ok, I loled sneer

Originally posted by krisblaze

And as far as the Infinity Watch goes they all all had powers that were mildly similar to the gems they carried (aside from pip I guess) which meant that they amplified their natural abilities but kept them from truly delving into the gem's true power.

Thor's madness at the time made him a much more potent user of the PG. And as far as I remember Drax wasn't really KO'd until he lost the gem.

Either way I agree with the assessment that Thor with the PG can be beat, I do, however, disagree with HI's idea that HP DD will somehow kill him in 1-2 hits.

Thor still didn't use it very well and far below being invincble or amped enough to oneshot or kill a Trans.

Thor took on the whole Watch with Sif and he koed Drax who had the gem and spit it out.
http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Soujaboy/media/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsInfinity6.jpg.html

krisblaze

Ok, I loled sneer

Thor still didn't use it very well and far below being invincble or amped enough to oneshot or kill a Trans.

Thor took on the whole Watch with Sif and he koed Drax who had the gem and spit it out.
http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Soujaboy/media/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsInfinity6.jpg.html
Why do you say WM ? This was not Warrior Madness Thor.

Even Omega or Galactus haven't one-shotted Thanos, that hardly means that Thor uses the gem poorly or that he won't win this.

I've read the fight, trust me. Drax wasn't KO until he spit out the gem, is what I'm referring to.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Why do you say WM ? This was not Warrior Madness Thor.

Even Omega or Galactus haven't one-shotted Thanos, that hardly means that Thor uses the gem poorly or that he won't win this.

I've read the fight, trust me. Drax wasn't KO until he spit out the gem, is what I'm referring to.

Blood and Thunder?

Galactus wasn't able to oneshot Thor, Thor even won against him once. Thor still used it poorly.

This was the ko.

Philosophía
Team 1. They're operating at a level where they're one-shotting trans-level characters, consistently, for days - something Thanos and WM Thor aren't capable of.

That, and Doomsday is one of the few villains in comics whose actual combat performance dwarfs Thanos .

krisblaze
Beating Darkseid's avatars and their glass-jaw has ceased to impress me.

HP was insane though.

Waverider fight was a joke.

Blood and Thunder?

Galactus wasn't able to oneshot Thor, Thor even won against him once. Thor still used it poorly.

This was the ko.

Yes, He was not in Warrior Madness.

I'm well aware of Thor and Galactus' history. I'm saying there's no big trend of trans characters being one-shotted.

Yeah, he spat out the gem though.

Philosophía
Beating Darkseid's avatars and their glass-jaw has ceased to impress me.

HP was insane though.

Waverider fight was a joke. Not an avatar, though. Not that one.

Yeah, H/P was insane - and he continued being insane in DD Wars where he was treating everybody as jokes.

Branlor Swift
What I gathered from this fight is that Thor (prior to getting the gem) one shotting Drax with the PG is to be used against him... somehow.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
What I gathered from this fight is that Thor (prior to getting the gem) one shotting Drax with the PG is to be used against him... somehow. thumb up exactly what I was going to say, it's called SUPER logic.

Philosophía
What I gathered from this fight is that Thor (prior to getting the gem) one shotting Drax with the PG is to be used against him... somehow. Yeah, good thing the other side isn't saying power gem Thor is invincible, and applying no-limits fallacy to him. Right?

But then again, Swift Faglord always has his customized Thanos & Thor goggles on, doesn't he?

uhuh

Estacado
Originally posted by JBL

Branlor Swift

Philosophía
Replying with using Drax isn't the way to about it. The Thanos fight is proof enough. Drax is ultimately meaningless though. Yes. Tell me, why did you attack the retort, instead of the source statement - that Thor is invincible with the power gem?

Unfortunately I don't have ulterior motives laughing out loud

Oh, Bran. Are you seriously denying that you're a Thanos/Thor fanboy?

You must still be butt hurt about that thread. I think it's been 3 months, you might as well bump the thread with your "clearing up the World Engine" feat. I've been searching for a battlezone with one of the overzealous Thanos fanboys for over a week now, feel free to oblige me..

Challenge:
The World Engine feat - it doesn't prove Thor has the strength to destroy a planet by punching it from a standing position.

Btw, a few other challenges like:
CIS off Superman vs Thanos
OWAW Superman vs Thanos
... are still up.

Are you game for any of them?

Branlor Swift
Because Drax being relevant to Thor with the PG and Drax getting KOed by Thor diminishing Thor's use is a lot dumber. It's a duh moment here.

Never said I wasn't a fanboy. I'm just saying I don't go around with ulterior motives every thread like some people.

Lol battle zones. Even if the thought appealed I don't have a decent time frame to do it. Plus the guy challenging shouldn't run and hide for a month or so after he debates the challenged in non time frame threads. It'd carry more weight on the "coward" implication anyway.
Plus even if I did I'd just drop 10 posts at the beginning and go from there. That'd be fun for everyone. But empty "threats" and all.

Again though lol at the World Engine part. It seems you switched it slightly since you thought you could "myth bust" it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Because Drax being relevant to Thor with the PG and Drax getting KOed by Thor diminishing Thor's use is a lot dumber. It's a duh moment here.

Never said I wasn't a fanboy. I'm just saying I don't go around with ulterior motives every thread like some people.

Lol battle zones. Even if the thought appealed I don't have a decent time frame to do it. Plus the guy challenging shouldn't run and hide for a month or so after he debates the challenged in non time frame threads. It'd carry more weight on the "coward" implication anyway.
Plus even if I did I'd just drop 10 posts at the beginning and go from there. That'd be fun for everyone. But empty "threats" and all.

Again though lol at the World Engine part. It seems you switched it slightly since you thought you could "myth bust" it.

It wasn't about dimishing Thors use, it was about this statement.

Originally posted by Stoic
Power gem Thor is invincible. Neither on team one is beating him. Thor would just keep getting more powerful as time went on.

Which implies that a PG user is invincible.

h1a8
Power gem Thor is invincible. Neither on team one is beating him. Thor would just keep getting more powerful as time went on. how is he invincible when he doesn't tap into the gem very effectively? Look at Thor's showings against drax, surfer, etc before the gem. And then look after he obtained the gem. Surely you won't see more than a 2x increase in power. You are applying a no limits fallacy here.

Branlor Swift
It wasn't about dimishing Thors use, it was about this statement.

Which implies that a PG user is invincible. Which is limited to Thor, and is pure hyperbole.

Me not answering hyperbole is stupid as hell. Guess you can't correct things if you don't answer everything.

"But it was in response to this"

Don't care. Doesn't lessen the stupidity of it. And at the end of the day all you're doing is indirectly furthering that claim by showing pre amped Thor one shotting Drax. Thor one shotting Drax only makes Thor look good, not the opposite.

If I really need to ****ing explain it because my statement is controversial and Phildo is having fits about it.

h1a8

Either way I agree with the assessment that Thor with the PG can be beat, I do, however, disagree with HI's idea that HP DD will somehow kill him in 1-2 hits. DD was shattering probes like they were made of tissue paper to me. The same probes that Superman, before letting loose, couldn't really damage significantly using all of his might while fighting one for a long period of time.

1-2 times is an estimate. Giving Thor the benefit of the doubt let's say 1-4 times.

Prof. T.C McAbe
@Bran You don't care? Then stop complaining.

Branlor Swift
@Bran You don't care? Then stop complaining. Forgot who I was talking to. My mistake, carry on.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Forgot who I was talking to. My mistake, carry on.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mexf5qtV7g1qjt6x6.gif

Branlor Swift
http://thepickyeaterchronicles.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/gilmore-girls-gif-3.gif

Trocity
Originally posted by JBL

celeyhyga17

Ok, I loled sneer

Drax was down, but not fully out. Still impressive as hell temporarily putting down a herald with the power gem(albeit dumb herald).

h1a8
Which is limited to Thor, and is pure hyperbole.

Me not answering hyperbole is stupid as hell. Guess you can't correct things if you don't answer everything.

"But it was in response to this"

Don't care. Doesn't lessen the stupidity of it. And at the end of the day all you're doing is indirectly furthering that claim by showing pre amped Thor one shotting Drax. Thor one shotting Drax only makes Thor look good, not the opposite.

If I really need to ****ing explain it because my statement is controversial and Phildo is having fits about it. yes koing Drax with the PG does make Thor look good. But what you don't see is that this perfectly counters Stoic statement that the PG makes (any user) invincible. If drax was invincible then Thor wouldn't have been able to phase or ko him. That's what they are referring to. You didn't understand this, so you some get slack. But it is a little bit fishy that you made no comment to "the invincible comment" when you were attacking the retort, knowing that stoic was been 100% literal.

I'm pretty sure if Juggs was claimed to be invincible, you would be jumping down their throats with examples of him getting affected. Oh wait...

Someone quote me so that Bran can see this lol

h1a8
Drax was down, but not fully out. Still impressive as hell temporarily putting down a herald with the power gem(albeit dumb herald). but stoic claimed invincibility to any user, yet no Thor fan stopped to correct him. They just automatically thought we were dogging Thor when we pointed out the error..

Anyways, Thor, without the gem, hit Surfer and BRB, etc. so it seems Drax with the pg had the same durability as the others. Hence, he wasn't really accessing it very well.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by h1a8
yes koing Drax with the PG does make Thor look good. But what you don't see is that this perfectly counters Stoic statement that the PG makes (any user) invincible. If drax was invincible then Thor wouldn't have been able to phase or ko him. That's what they are referring to. You didn't understand this, so you some get slack. But it is a little bit fishy that you made no comment to "the invincible comment" when you were attacking the retort, knowing that stoic was been 100% literal.

I'm pretty sure if Juggs was claimed to be invincible, you would be jumping down their throats with examples of him getting affected. Oh wait...

Someone quote me so that Bran can see this lol

thumb up

Insane Titan
yes koing Drax with the PG does make Thor look good. But what you don't see is that this perfectly counters Stoic statement that the PG makes (any user) invincible. If drax was invincible then Thor wouldn't have been able to phase or ko him. That's what they are referring to. You didn't understand this, so you some get slack. But it is a little bit fishy that you made no comment to "the invincible comment" when you were attacking the retort, knowing that stoic was been 100% literal.

Someone quote me so that Bran can see this lol Juggs has been effected in a way ie it put him down for agood time/out if a fight. Nothing was or did that to PG Thor That made him unable to continue fighting except Thanos force block.

KuRuPT Thanosi

SquallX
Superman vs anyone thread needs to be ban for a while, since it brings out the worse in the fans from both sides.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Juggs has been effected in a way ie it put him down for agood time/out if a fight. Nothing was or did that to PG Thor That made him unable to continue fighting except Thanos force block. So if a character hasn't been put down then that means nothing in the universe can put them down? This is the classic no limits fallacy.

But still Stoic said the PG makes ANY user (not just Thor) invincible. Yet you still are attacking my post and not his. This is bias.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
problem is clownshoes, supes never one shot trans level characters... probes ranged in level n the upper upper end MIGHT be low trans. Not thanos level.

Thanos beats ds as well, n honestly, it wouldnt be too tough.

Single probes were soloing teams of top tiers. The Aegis Armor was made from a burned out probe and is considered basically indestructible. They are at least Trans level. Thanos has never no sold a high herald level blunt force attack. Probes have.

Estacado
The whole probe argument is retarded yeah Supes is ***** slapping them but after he gets teleported to Darkseid he gets manhandled by him with him using only 3 punches.Later on the best Superman can get out of him is a stalemate.So Darkseid must be skyfather lvl now.biscuits

Those Probes being trans lvl is only Superman fan wet dream.
They were indeed fighting teams but I bet Superman and Doomsday running through didnt meant to represent they are miles above trans .

celeyhyga17
Probes are like the mindless ones. They're all over the place.

Insane Titan
So if a character hasn't been put down then that means nothing in the universe can put them down? This is the classic no limits fallacy.

But still Stoic said the PG makes ANY user (not just Thor) invincible. Yet you still are attacking my post and not his. This is bias. there is a difference Thor wasn't close to even been put down/stopped by anything he faced and was becoming more powerful with every passing minute, hence he wouldn't if been beat making him invincible to lvl of characters he was facing.

I attacked your post because you come up with this bullshit in every Thanos thread, and don't try and call me bias you clown you still spout nonsense even when posters show you scans proving you wrong time and time again.

Stoic

Drax? You mean the guy that was mentally challenged to the point that he may or may not be able to tie up his shoes? The PG's power is drawn out by thought, and Drax may have had the brain power of a kitten.

Drax is no Thor.

Thanos wins.

This would work too.

Stoic
So if a character hasn't been put down then that means nothing in the universe can put them down? This is the classic no limits fallacy.

But still Stoic said the PG makes ANY user (not just Thor) invincible. Yet you still are attacking my post and not his. This is bias.

Where did I say any user? If you're going to quote me, you should quote me, and not add things to what I wrote. A fallacy is also when people tack numbers on things, without any numbers having been given. Then you have Philosophia calling out no limits fallacy, while making it seem impossible for team two to take this because of what DD did to that inferior of Thanos named Darkseid. So what if Superman was tearing into mid to high Herald probes, Thanos refused to go down from being hit by several blasts from a cosmic cube, and Odin was unable to keep him from getting back up, and was able to one shot slap the Surfer into dreamsville.

h1a8
Drax? You mean the guy that was mentally challenged to the point that he may or may not be able to tie up his shoes? The PG's power is drawn out by thought, and Drax may have had the brain power of a kitten.

This would work too. the point is that the pg doesn't make any user invincible, otherwise we wouldn't get contradictions with drax and Thanos (he wasn't invincible either).

Also we would get a no limits fallacy. Galactus, destroyer, and Odin wouldn't be able to beat a pg user through direct means

h1a8
Where did I say any user? If you're going to quote me, you should quote me, and not add things to what I wrote. A fallacy is also when people tack numbers on things, without any numbers having been given. Then you have Philosophia calling out no limits fallacy, while making it seem impossible for team two to take this because of what DD did to that inferior of Thanos named Darkseid. So what if Superman was tearing into mid to high Herald probes, Thanos refused to go down from being hit by several blasts from a cosmic cube, and Odin was unable to keep him from getting back up, and was able to one shot slap the Surfer into dreamsville. "pg Thor is invincible" implies that all users of the pg are invincible since Thor never was shown to be invincible (resist any level attack) which makes the fact that he had the pg the reason for the statement.

h1a8
When things are unknown then we equate strength to durability.
That means Pg Thor's strength (power) is similar to his durability.
Otherwise, we have to base his durability off the highest thing he got hit with to prevent a no limits fallacy. The fact that Thanos knocked him around instead of Thor no selling attacks proves that Thor had a limit. The fact that Thor couldn't break free of the block proves that the power he had drawn wasn't infinite (which is required to make his durability infinite)

Insane Titan
Complete bullshit.

Thanos attacks had no effect on Thor other than pushing him around, Thanos took a double handed blast off Thanos which set Thor on fire and he was unfazed.

krisblaze
DD was shattering probes like they were made of tissue paper to me. The same probes that Superman, before letting loose, couldn't really damage significantly using all of his might while fighting one for a long period of time.

1-2 times is an estimate. Giving Thor the benefit of the doubt let's say 1-4 times.

Thor was dropping heralds before he even picked up the gem though...

Superman's very impressive 'heat vision, ice-breath and punch in same spot' amp was very, very impressive stick out tongue

Like I mentioned earlier, Galactus didn't one-shot Thor. OWAW Supes ain't pulling it off.

h1a8
Thor was dropping heralds before he even picked up the gem though...

Superman's very impressive 'heat vision, ice-breath and punch in same spot' amp was very, very impressive stick out tongue

Like I mentioned earlier, Galactus didn't one-shot Thor. OWAW Supes ain't pulling it off. Galactus never punched Thor.
Thor dropping heralds has nothing to do with his durability. Thor got dropped by brb and phucked up by surfers board.
And dropping something and completely killing them are two different level of power. Superman was murdering trans level things in one shot. This is insane.

h1a8
Complete bullshit.

Thanos attacks had no effect on Thor other than pushing him around, Thanos took a double handed blast off Thanos which set Thor on fire and he was unfazed. my point is that a character is SHOWN to be invincible if they no sell attacks, not being knocked around. Lack of blood isn't proof since that's just an artistic expression.

My point is that Thor being invincible is wrong on two accounts.
1. It creates a no limits fallacy
2. Being invincible implies infinite durability which implies infinite power drawn. But infinite power wasn't drawn cause Thor didn't one shot kill Thanos or break free from the block.

Insane Titan
my point is that a character is SHOWN to be invincible if they no sell attacks, not being knocked around. Lack of blood isn't proof since that's just an artistic expression.

My point is that Thor being invincible is wrong on two accounts.
1. It creates a no limits fallacy
2. Being invincible implies infinite durability which implies infinite power drawn. But infinite power wasn't drawn cause Thor didn't one shot kill Thanos or break free from the block. your point is bullshit , regardless of been knocked around if your not doing ANY damage they are not getting beat especially when they are becoming stronger , more durable and powerful.

So if moving someone with a attack is rocking them, I geuss Thanos rocked the hell out of Galactus.

carver9
Thanos and Thor stomps tbh. Wasnt it stated in time, Thor with the gem would become a threat to LT?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos and Thor stomps tbh. Wasnt it stated in time, Thor with the gem would become a threat to LT?

Surely that's not true? Who was writing that? Seems like an odd thing for a writer to make such a bold statement when most things point to that being wrong.

(not directing this at you more to if that is true whoever wrote it)

Do you happen to have the scans by the way?

carver9
Let me see...one sec.

krisblaze
Galactus never punched Thor.
Thor dropping heralds has nothing to do with his durability. Thor got dropped by brb and phucked up by surfers board.
And dropping something and completely killing them are two different level of power. Superman was murdering trans level things in one shot. This is insane.
So Galactus' energy blasts are less than Superman's punches?

Before he picked up the gem...

Probes were not trans level beings lmfao.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Surely that's not true? Who was writing that? Seems like an odd thing for a writer to make such a bold statement when most things point to that being wrong.

(not directing this at you more to if that is true whoever wrote it)

Do you happen to have the scans by the way? that wasn't said , Eternity just said he would be a threat to the universe.

One_Angry_Scot
that wasn't said , Eternity just said he would be a threat to the universe.

Ah okay, thanks for clarifying that.

Stoic
the point is that the pg doesn't make any user invincible, otherwise we wouldn't get contradictions with drax and Thanos (he wasn't invincible either).

Also we would get a no limits fallacy. Galactus, destroyer, and Odin wouldn't be able to beat a pg user through direct means

History

One of six Infinity Gems that grant its user control over reality. According to the most commonly accepted origin story the six gems were once part of an all-powerful being who committed suicide out of loneliness. Its power survived and manifested as six gems.

The red Power Gem gives the owner access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Its most basic powers grant its user unlimited stamina and can increase the user's strength to unlimited levels depending on how much the gem is drawn upon. It allows the user to duplicate practically any physical superhuman ability and become invincible. It can also be used as an unlimited power supply for any machine.

When the Illuminati attempted to use the Infinity Gauntlet to push away another universe that was colliding with Earth-616, the Power Gem shattered.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Power_Gem

The last sentence clearly shows that the Power Gem has gotten a retcon and we see the limits of it. This however shows far more power than either HP DD, or Owaw Superman brings to the table.

h1a8
History

One of six Infinity Gems that grant its user control over reality. According to the most commonly accepted origin story the six gems were once part of an all-powerful being who committed suicide out of loneliness. Its power survived and manifested as six gems.

The red Power Gem gives the owner access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Its most basic powers grant its user unlimited stamina and can increase the user's strength to unlimited levels depending on how much the gem is drawn upon. It allows the user to duplicate practically any physical superhuman ability and become invincible. It can also be used as an unlimited power supply for any machine.

When the Illuminati attempted to use the Infinity Gauntlet to push away another universe that was colliding with Earth-616, the Power Gem shattered.

The last sentence clearly shows that the Power Gem has gotten a retcon and we see the limits of it. This however shows far more power than either HP DD, or Owaw Superman brings to the table.

Doesn't matter as being invincible implies infinite durability, which implies infinite power. If infinite power isn't drawn from the gem then the user is not wholly invincible. Each user draws power at different rates. Drax draws almost nothing per second, Champion draws faster only after he gets angry but slowly anytime else. A mad Thor draws also slowly as his feats after the pg were very similar to before, and he didn't manage to get out of the block in a decent amount of time.

We don't go by what we want a character to be and how we feel. We go by what happens on panel.
So, to prevent a no limit fallacy, we me use the highest things Thor got hit with as a measure of his durability.
That means OWAW Superman and HP DD would kill him in a few blows if not one blow.

Silent Master
Neither OWAW Superman or HP DD have the feats to justify saying that they can kill PG Thor with one blow....you are either massively low-balling PG Thor or massively exaggerating DD and Superman.

Stoic
Doesn't matter as being invincible implies infinite durability, which implies infinite power. If infinite power isn't drawn from the gem then the user is not wholly invincible. Each user draws power at different rates. Drax draws almost nothing per second, Champion draws faster only after he gets angry but slowly anytime else. A mad Thor draws also slowly as his feats after the pg were very similar to before, and he didn't manage to get out of the block in a decent amount of time.

We don't go by what we want a character to be and how we feel. We go by what happens on panel.
So, to prevent a no limit fallacy, we me use the highest things Thor got hit with as a measure of his durability.
That means OWAW Superman and HP DD would kill him in a few blows if not one blow.

You have yet to convince me that either DD or Superman has the ability to KO PG Thor, or Thanos. The probes that they were taking out were not trans level either, they were at best mid Herald to high Herald. You mention Thor being knocked around, but this did nothing to actually stop him. When did getting knocked around mean getting rocked? Eventually DD and Superman would be overtaken by PG Thor alone. It states that he was becoming more and more powerful as time went on. You can't really justify anything that you are saying. It said that Thor would have eventually been a universal threat. What was DD? Just because he beat the mess out of Darkseid, does not mean that he had the power to put PG Thor, or Thanos down. You also seem to be the one using no limits while accusing others of doing this.

Epicurus
Team 1 wins.

Galan007

The last sentence clearly shows that the Power Gem has gotten a retcon and we see the limits of it. This however shows far more power than either HP DD, or Owaw Superman brings to the table. using the feats of a *complete IG*, as a means to try and 'prove' what an *individual gem* is capable of seems... horrendously faulty, to say the least.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
using the feats of a *complete IG*, as a means to try and 'prove' what an *individual gem* is capable of seems... horrendously faulty, to say the least.

How does it seem faulty? They work in tandem, and the Power gem gives them a limitless boost, or at least to the point of repelling an entire universe. It just goes to show how much juice the Power Gem can add to another power source, or individual. Hopefully you will now see why it was that I quoted the citation, found on that wiki.

Insane Titan
h1 should be banned alone on the fact he thinks Superman or Doomsday could kill PG Thor in one shot.

Galan007
How does it seem faulty? because a COMPLETE IG preformed that feat, not just the power gem. srsly

are we trying to attribute all of the IG's feats to the power gem alone now? lol, this is getting silly.

h1a8
h1 should be banned alone on the fact he thinks Superman or Doomsday could kill PG Thor in one shot. We go by feats. This is OWAW Superman, not normal Superman.
Both were shattering probes like tissue paper with ease.
Do you think PG Thor is more durable than the probes?
If So then you obviously think that PG Thor can withstand a normal Superman's might without any damage for hours on end (Superman using all of his might).

Is that correct?

Insane Titan
We go by feats. This is OWAW Superman, not normal Superman.
Both were shattering probes like tissue paper with ease.
Do you think PG Thor is more durable than the probes?
If So then you obviously think that PG Thor can withstand a normal Superman's might without any damage for hours on end (Superman using all of his might).

Is that correct? you go by speculation, nothing else and ignore post what shut your argument down.

Show any proof that shows Thor could be one shot killed by Superman or DD.

Thanos couldn't even harm Thor with several punches and blasts.

Stoic
because a COMPLETE IG preformed that feat, not just the power gem. srsly

are we trying to attribute all of the IG's feats to the power gem alone now? lol, this is getting silly.

No and that's not what I said. The other gems draw their power from the power gem to become more potent. The only thing that's getting silly is the idea that you aren't understanding what I am saying. Forget the other gems for a moment, and concentrate on what the power gem does. Let's not turn the IG into a strawman is what I am saying here. The Power Gem was said in the story where Thor possessed it to have eventually made him a universal threat. You took the last part of the wiki, and are making more of it than need be, while ignoring the first part of it. Tell me that you aren't doing that?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Neither OWAW Superman or HP DD have the feats to justify saying that they can kill PG Thor with one blow....you are either massively low-balling PG Thor or massively exaggerating DD and Superman. So Superman drilling his body through a probe with ease, Superman blasting through them with hv, or DD one hit shattering the shit out of one doesn't prove it?

So PG Thor has durability showings on the level of not been affected by Superman using all his might for hours? In other words, you are suggesting that Superman can wail on PG Thor with all his might for hours and not do anything significant?

h1a8
you go by speculation, nothing else and ignore post what shut your argument down.

Show any proof that shows Thor could be one shot killed by Superman or DD.

Thanos couldn't even harm Thor with several punches and blasts. Thanos is not as strong as normal Superman, and certain not OWAW Superman. I don't recall him hitting Thor with a blast though (although that's irrelevant since I'm claiming with physical attacks).

Insane Titan
Thanos is not as strong as normal Superman, and certain not OWAW Superman. I don't recall him hitting Thor with a blast though (although that's irrelevant since I'm claiming with physical attacks). Thanos punches as hard. You don't recall it because you've never read the comic.

We are talking about Thor's durability amped by the power gem, so yeah all Thanos attacks not effecting him count.

Galan007
No and that's not what I said. The other gems draw their power from the power gem to become more potent. The only thing that's getting silly is the idea that you aren't understanding what I am saying. Forget the other gems for a moment, and concentrate on what the power gem does. Let's not turn the IG into a strawman is what I am saying here. The Power Gem was said in the story where Thor possessed it to have eventually made him a universal threat. You took the last part of the wiki, and are making more of it than need be, while ignoring the first part of it. Tell me that you aren't doing that? tell me why it matters what thor *might* have *eventually* become had he not been beaten? since when did hyperbole/empty statements become the end-all/be-all around here? stop with this no-limits fallacy nonsense.

Stoic
tell me why it matters what thor *might* have *eventually* become had he not been beaten? since when did hyperbole/empty statements become the end-all/be-all around here? stop with this no-limits fallacy nonsense.

I never gave a no limit fallacy, I simply haven't seen anything to indicate DD or Superman being able to put Thor down. Or do they have no limits placed upon them? It should have been pretty clear to you when I cited the wiki, that I wasn't saying that the PG was limitless. If you look at the last portion of what I quoted from the wiki. There is a clear limit, but that limit is well above anything that DD or Superman showed on panel. So yes they were running through those probes, but Thanos was also taking hits from Odin, and recently a Cosmic Cube. I wonder why you haven't chimed in on h1 saying that Superman or DD would one shot kill Thor, or Thanos? So what exactly were their limits? Let's get on that instead of attempting to strawman something that was clearly used as a point of reference. How about we do that?

I could have left the IG out of it, but I did not want to mislead. Hope you are capable of seeing that. Re-read what I quoted from the wiki. Now tell me why those probes were any more powerful than an individual Punisher droid of Galactus. Tell me why Thanos, and PG Thor would not be able to run through them as well. The wiki pertaining to the Power Gem says that the PG makes it's user invincible. Not just that wiki, but there is another that also states this. The official handbooks state this as well. That seems to be some pretty solid proof of what the Power gem gives its user. Am I right? So when you wonder where and why I got this info from, you know now, if you did not know before.

Silent Master
So Superman drilling his body through a probe with ease, Superman blasting through them with hv, or DD one hit shattering the shit out of one doesn't prove it?

So PG Thor has durability showings on the level of not been affected by Superman using all his might for hours? In other words, you are suggesting that Superman can wail on PG Thor with all his might for hours and not do anything significant?

No, none of that proves they can kill PG Thor with one hit. Like I've said, you are either massively low-balling PG Thor or massively exaggerating DD and Superman.

Galan007
I never gave a no limit fallacy, I simply haven't seen anything to indicate DD or Superman being able to put Thor down. Or do they have no limits placed upon them? It should have been pretty clear to you when I cited the wiki, that I wasn't saying that the PG was limitless. If you look at the last portion of what I quoted from the wiki. There is a clear limit, but that limit is well above anything that DD or Superman showed on panel. So yes they were running through those probes, but Thanos was also taking hits from Odin, and recently a Cosmic Cube. I wonder why you haven't chimed in on h1 saying that Superman or DD would one shot kill Thor, or Thanos? So what exactly were their limits? Let's get on that instead of attempting to strawman something that was clearly used as a point of reference. How about we do that?

I could have left the IG out of it, but I did not want to mislead. Hope you are capable of seeing that. Re-read what I quoted from the wiki. Now tell me why those probes were any more powerful than an individual Punisher droid of Galactus. Tell me why Thanos, and PG Thor would not be able to run through them as well. The wiki pertaining to the Power Gem says that the PG makes it's user invincible. Not just that wiki, but there is another that also states this. The official handbooks state this as well. That seems to be some pretty solid proof of what the Power gem gives its user. Am I right? So when you wonder where and why I got this info from, you know now, if you did not know before. that's the thing: bringing up feats accomplished by a complete IG, as a means to demonstrate what the power gem is capable of, was stupid to begin with. glad you see that now, and are opting to back-peddle away from that line of argumentation. thumb up

carry on. smile

Stoic
that's the thing: bringing up feats accomplished by a complete IG, as a means to demonstrate what the power gem is capable of, was stupid to begin with. glad you see that now, and are opting to back-peddle away from that line of argumentation. thumb up

carry on. smile

History

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what I did here. Tell me why I couldn't have gone with the second portion of text instead of the first? Until you realize or understand why i did it, you are on no grounds of calling anything stupid. I included the entire citation as not to mislead, which is exactly what i said to you. I wasn't backpedaling at all. Your problem is that you can't see nor understand why i quoted the text or are simply unwilling to. Ask what i was thinking before you assume what i was thinking next time. Now you may carry on smile

Galan007
you're back-peddling. the original comment:

The last sentence clearly shows that the Power Gem has gotten a retcon and we see the limits of it. This however shows far more power than either HP DD, or Owaw Superman brings to the table. see? you initially referenced a feat preformed by the complete IG. that was stupid and pointless, as the complete IG is not in this thread. accept your mistake and move on--trying to justify it is equally as stupid/pointless. thumb up

Stoic
you're back-peddling. the original comment:
see? you initially referenced a feat preformed by the complete IG. that was stupid and pointless, as the complete IG is not in this thread. accept your mistake and move on--trying to justify it is equally as stupid/pointless. thumb up

Wrong. According to the source where I got the idea of a Power gem user being invincible came from the wiki. I made it clear that it was somewhat true, but still being untrue. You really need to read the citation. It wasn't an attempt to paint myself into a corner Galan. I just wanted everyone to see the full picture which is why I included this "When the Illuminati attempted to use the Infinity Gauntlet to push away another universe that was colliding with Earth-616, the Power Gem shattered".

Now like I said before, ask what I was thinking before you assume what it was that was on my mind. You simply were or still are unable or unwilling to understand why I did what I did, even though I am telling you what, and why i did it. In retrospect, I still can't understand why you didn't jump in on h1's comment about DD or Superman one shot killing Thanos, and PG Thor? Is there no limits to the amount of power that those two can dish... Or can not?

LordofBrooklyn
Thor would need time to consciously tap into the gem.

He won't have it.

There is very little Thanos and Thor can present to H/P Doomsday that he hasn't been exposed to. Energy based attacks, divine power, brute strength, speed etc.

Sin I AM
What tier were the drones that SM ran thru?

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor would need time to consciously tap into the gem.

He won't have it.

There is very little Thanos and Thor can present to H/P Doomsday that he hasn't been exposed to. Energy based attacks, divine power, brute strength, speed etc.

Thanos was put through the wringer by Odin, and refused to stay down. Thor was not put down either. What makes you believe that either Superman, or DD would have the power to put these guys down? Are you saying that Owaw Superman, and HP DD hit harder than Odin or a Cosmic Cube? Thanos was hurt by Galactus as well, but he got over the blasts effects pretty fast. Was Owaw Superman and HP DD on this level of power? What are you basing your opinion on? Darkseid's beating? DD was flash fried by Imperiex, so we know that he wasn't indestructible. What made those probes any more impressive than Galactus' Punisher's? Those probes really didn't seem to be Trans level as several people have stated them to be.

Originally posted by Sin I AM

IMO, mid-high Herald.

Galan007
Wrong. According to the source where I got the idea of a Power gem user being invincible came from the wiki. I made it clear that it was somewhat true, but still being untrue. You really need to read the citation. It wasn't an attempt to paint myself into a corner Galan. I just wanted everyone to see the full picture which is why I included this "When the Illuminati attempted to use the Infinity Gauntlet to push away another universe that was colliding with Earth-616, the Power Gem shattered".

Now like I said before, ask what I was thinking before you assume what it was that was on my mind. You simply were or still are unable or unwilling to understand why I did what I did, even though I am telling you what, and why i did it. In retrospect, I still can't understand why you didn't jump in on h1's comment about DD or Superman one shot killing Thanos, and PG Thor? Is there no limits to the amount of power that those two can dish... Or can not? i know what you were trying to claim, and so do you. you're just back-peddling at this point to try and save face... not that i really care--just think it's amusing, is all. smile

anywho, carry on. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe

The weakest, if we assume they had different power levels, High Herald. The strongest low Trans to Skyfather. Some were wreaking Teams who had HH team members and 1 even a Planet with 100k Daxams.

carver9

Low to mid Herald.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Low to mid Herald.

Can a low to mid herald beat the JLA or a Planet full of Daxams? Stop lowballing, it is a very bad habit and it shows your bias.

Sin I AM
The context of Daxams destruction?

carver9
The context of Daxams destruction?

The fight was off panel. Don't know how they lost.

carver9
Can a low to mid herald beat the JLA or a Planet full of Daxams? Stop lowballing, it is a very bad habit and it shows your bias.

The Probes were beastly. The reason I rank them so low is, once their shell is cracked, it's pretty much over. Anyone with the ability to crack their hide can beat them easily.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The Probes were beastly. The reason I rank them so low is, once their shell is cracked, it's pretty much over. Anyone with the ability to crack their hide can beat them easily.

Stop with that BS. The only ones capable to to so was a heavily amped WW, AM and BL+GL+SpecialTech and it was a sacrifice, they died. You lowball and bad at that. Zod and team, the Teen Titans, the JLA were all not capable to damage one. You rank them so low because you don't like Supes and HP DD going through them like butter, which implies that Supes and HP DD were beyond low Trans.

Galan007
The fight was off panel. Don't know how they lost. ish-tar outright states they were fighting ONE being...

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19963792_4150697.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19963795_6720703.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19963831_9670085.jpg
"A hundred thousand warriors against a single being... I pray we had a million more to send against him."

and remember: the daxamites were solar-powered. smile

Sin I AM
The fight was off panel. Don't know how they lost.

Meh off panel feats are impossible to judge. So for the sake of argument lets place the drones who steamrolled the teams as trans tier. Once supes and dd started turning dials up what level would the duo be placed at? Because a sun dipped sm and hp dd are firmly trans tier and i cant see two trans tier beings steamrolling a dozen or so equally powerful beings. Could it be argued that those that were tissue paper were high meta/low herald?

carver9
Stop with that BS. The only ones capable to to so was a heavily amped WW, AM and BL+GL+SpecialTech and it was a sacrifice, they died. You lowball and bad at that. Zod and team, the Teen Titans, the JLA were all not capable to damage one. You rank them so low because you don't like Supes and HP DD going through them like butter, which implies that Supes and HP DD were beyond low Trans.

Batman Prime...this isn't me lowballing them, crazy. A couple of individuals did damage probes and I would rank some of them either below or on Surfer and Thor level. Are you really implying that with Surfer and Thor fts, they can't damage a Probe? Please look at Thor fts. Surfer fts. Just like I think Superman could damage Gorr like Thor did. They are in the same tier.

carver9
ish-tar outright states they were fighting ONE being...

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19963792_4150697.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19963795_6720703.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19963831_9670085.jpg
"A hundred thousand warriors against a single being... I pray we had a million more to send against him."

and remember: the daxamites were solar-powered. smile

I know...I was just stating that their loss happened off panel.

carver9
About the power gem.

Ok let's get this strait, a Power Gem user has been ko'd ONE TIME by Thor in an ark that's continually subject to scrutiny/criticism because of how everyone in the ark is portrayed(Thor soloing everyone but Thanos who Odin himself was unable to KO), and that one time is enough to disprove Power Gem user being portrayed as physically invulnerable/unbeatable in every other instance? So by the same token, if Zoom has been tagged one time by someone with sub "amped Wally" speed, it overrides the other instances of Zoom having +Flash level speed, correct?_

And for those upset about a "No limits Fallacy" in regards to the Power Gem, remember that HP DD himself suffers when subjected to the same kind of scrutiny.

Sin I AM
Can i get my questions answered

LordofBrooklyn

They were high trans.

LordofBrooklyn
Can i get my questions answered

OWAW Superman sundipped is clearly Skyfather. Without the amp and the mental blocks removed he is trans.

Stoic
i know what you were trying to claim, and so do you. you're just back-peddling at this point to try and save face... not that i really care--just think it's amusing, is all. smile

anywho, carry on. thumb up

Evidently you don't know what I was saying. But your more than welcome to tell me what I was thinking. Oh wait that's exactly what you are doing. You're incorrect but feel free to believe a lie.

So OWAW Superman, and HP DD were what tier exactly? Abstract level? I mean if they were tearing through the probes like paper, and the Probes were Sky Fatherish? Is this what you believe? What does that make WWIII Black Adam? Wasn't he going through Heroes left right and center as well?

LordofBrooklyn
About the power gem.

Ok let's get this strait, a Power Gem user has been ko'd ONE TIME by Thor in an ark that's continually subject to scrutiny/criticism because of how everyone in the ark is portrayed(Thor soloing everyone but Thanos who Odin himself was unable to KO), and that one time is enough to disprove Power Gem user being portrayed as physically invulnerable/unbeatable in every other instance? So by the same token, if Zoom has been tagged one time by someone with sub "amped Wally" speed, it overrides the other instances of Zoom having +Flash level speed, correct?_

And for those upset about a "No limits Fallacy" in regards to the Power Gem, remember that HP DD himself suffers when subjected to the same kind of scrutiny.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/33119/987832-613508_thn_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53235/1052210-thanos_quest_1_29.jpg

Now, what were you saying?

LordofBrooklyn
What does that make WWIII Black Adam? Wasn't he going through Heroes left right and center as well?

The heroes were holding back against, Adam. A fact he readily acknowledges in the book itself.

He didn't take on the full elite of the DC herald tier either in that battle.

Sin I AM
OWAW Superman sundipped is clearly Skyfather. Without the amp and the mental blocks removed he is trans.

Skyfather? Based on what exactly? It's been years since i read our world's at war but skyfather is a tremendous jump. He'd eclipse prime.

LordofBrooklyn
Skyfather? Based on what exactly? It's been years since i read our world's at war but skyfather is a tremendous jump. He'd eclipse prime.

The WARWORLD feat places him firmly in the Skyfather range.

Sin I AM
Pushing a planet? Isnt that a trans tier feat? I mean skyfather is a bit of a stretch. I mean youd place him on odins level? Not debasing the feat just gauging your thought process

Stoic

Where would you place Thanos in terms of hardiness? He took multiple hits from a Cosmic Cube. He was even punched in the face by Star Lord, and continued to get up.

LordofBrooklyn
Pushing a planet? Isnt that a trans tier feat? I mean skyfather is a bit of a stretch. I mean youd place him on odins level? Not debasing the feat just gauging your thought process

"Pushing a planet"

You can't be serious.

OWAW Superman pushed WARWORLD which was powered by the energy of a BIG BANG!

If you were unaware of this fact, I absolve you.

IF you were aware of the Big Bang aspect, your BLASPHEMY must be dealt with!

LordofBrooklyn
Where would you place Thanos in terms of hardiness? He took multiple hits from a Cosmic Cube. He was even punched in the face by Star Lord, and continued to get up.

Thanos has tremendous durability. He would tank a few shots but not an onslaught from OWAW Superman or Hunter Prey Doomsday.

As not to get in a lowball controversy, what is the exact status of power of the Cosmic Cube per the Star Lord fight?

Sin I AM
"Pushing a planet"

You can't be serious.

OWAW Superman pushed WARWORLD which was powered by the energy of a BIG BANG!

If you were unaware of this fact, I absolve you.

IF you were aware of the Big Bang aspect, your BLASPHEMY must be dealt with!

I admit you are consistent. But i just dont see it. Convince me, i understand the applications but my memory serves me differently. If sm was pushing back the power of the big bang that would eclipse the sky tier

celeyhyga17
Thanos has tremendous durability. He would tank a few shots but not an onslaught from OWAW Superman or Hunter Prey Doomsday.

As not to get in a lowball controversy, what is the exact status of power of the Cosmic Cube per the Star Lord fight?
Status is it's a cosmic cube

carver9
The ship exploded after Superman p used it creating a big bang.

Sin I AM
But was clark pushing against the power of a big bang?

Stoic

carver9
But was clark pushing against the power of a big bang?

He couldn't have pushed against the power of a big bang because that would have taxed War World. Remember, when he pushed the planet through a Boom tube, it exploded creating the big bang. So the answer to your question is no, he didn't push against the big bang. It's still a nice ft though.

LordofBrooklyn
I admit you are consistent. But i just dont see it. Convince me, i understand the applications but my memory serves me differently. If sm was pushing back the power of the big bang that would eclipse the sky tier

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fKWKPyvht7g/TTR8xHp2OoI/AAAAAAAACjo/OIY_TbYv4hk/s1600/AC782-Pluto_1.jpg

Don't rely on your memories.

Memories fade.

PLACE YOUR TRUST IN THE HOUSE OF EL!

LordofBrooklyn

Zack Fair
I'm thinking Superman steals Thor's power gem while Thanos takes on DD.

carver9
Thus fight could go either way as well. It's difficult seeing Thor with the gem being taken down.

Silent Master
Superman doesn't even know what the PG does, why would his first instinct be to steal it? I would think Mjolnir would be his first target.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Evidently you don't know what I was saying. But your more than welcome to tell me what I was thinking. Oh wait that's exactly what you are doing. You're incorrect but feel free to believe a lie.

So OWAW Superman, and HP DD were what tier exactly? Abstract level? I mean if they were tearing through the probes like paper, and the Probes were Sky Fatherish? Is this what you believe? What does that make WWIII Black Adam? Wasn't he going through Heroes left right and center as well?

As I said the Probes were teamwreckers of the highest order and even if we lowball them carver style the ones defeated should be at the very least HH. HP DD was High Trans or even low Skyfather if not higher, the way he defeated Darkseid and everyone else he faced in his Arc, the Probes further proof that he was above. Superman without the mental blocks was able to oneshot them, so them being HH or low Trans, at least the ones send against him, puts him on the level of HP DD. Both HP DD and OWAW Superman were insignificant compared to Imperiex Prime an Abstract, so no they were not Abstract level. Superman had to sundip and transform, which placed him physically in the Sykfather range, as he was able to push war world which was powered by the energies of Imperiex Prime, the energies of a Big Bang, he tanked the onslaught of WarWorlds defense systems with ease and pushed against it's engines.
Don't forget this was written by Loeb, so it is selfexplaining how Superman could reach such a high level.

Also don't confuse HP DD and Superman being so high with the rest in this tier, their placement is physical only.

carver9
I'm not lowballing the probes though.

Sin I AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fKWKPyvht7g/TTR8xHp2OoI/AAAAAAAACjo/OIY_TbYv4hk/s1600/AC782-Pluto_1.jpg

Don't rely on your memories.

Memories fade.

PLACE YOUR TRUST IN THE HOUSE OF EL!

House of El is getting old

Estacado
So if the probes were high trans..how come Superman got b1tch smacked by Darkseid right after that fight?
Is Darkseid skyfather lvl now?

Rao Kal El
I forgot pimp slaps are a measure of true power on KMC

krisblaze
We don't know how the daxamites fought.

But I always thought of the probes like this;

They have such high durability that unless you can -really- do a lot of damage in one hit, they'll mostly shrug it off. Much like the Hulk. You won't take them out by chipping away at them. You could throw a million high metas at them, and they'd be unaffected, where as a single high herald/trans character would be able to slice through them.

And Daxamites are generally shit, just like Kryptonians are in great numbers.

Originally posted by Estacado
So if the probes were high trans..how come Superman got b1tch smacked by Darkseid right after that fight?
I aftually think Darkseid is skyfather level stick out tongue

abhilegend
He was damn near killed by Imperiex just seconds before that and Darkseid cheapshotted him when he was stomping Kalibak.

erm

Estacado
Fair enough.
Later in a fair fight they stalemated that should still put DS well above high trans near skyfather.
So unless you guys wanna assume both Owaw Superman and Darkseid are near skyfather lvl the probe argument is kinda dumb.
@Kris

No you dunt.uhuh

abhilegend
Fair enough.
Later in a fair fight they stalemated that should still put DS well above high trans then near skyfather.
So unless you guys wanna assume both Owaw Superman and Darkseid are near skyfather lvl the probe argument is kinda dumb.
@Kris

No you dunt.uhuh
It should. Casey's Superman would tear any herald apart and Casey confirmed that both Superman and Darkseid were going all out against each other.Originally posted by krisblaze
We don't know how the daxamites fought.

But I always thought of the probes like this;

They have such high durability that unless you can -really- do a lot of damage in one hit, they'll mostly shrug it off. Much like the Hulk. You won't take them out by chipping away at them. You could throw a million high metas at them, and they'd be unaffected, where as a single high herald/trans character would be able to slice through them.

And Daxamites are generally shit, just like Kryptonians are in great numbers.

I aftually think Darkseid is skyfather level stick out tongue
Well, a single probe was stalemating Mordru+Legion of Super-heroes. So I don't think that's true on average.

h1a8

LordofBrooklyn
House of El is getting old

When we run off the last of you scattered Thor fans, The House of El will seem a LOT fresher!

quanchi112

celeyhyga17
The weakest, if we assume they had different power levels, High Herald. The strongest low Trans to Skyfather. Some were wreaking Teams who had HH team members and 1 even a Planet with 100k Daxams.
Skyfather probes. Holy shiet those are some weak sauce skyfathers.

Sin I AM

Insane Titan
Thats not the question i asked. I asked if he was pushing against the power of the big bang which he wasn't you expected a straight answer from h1?

Sin I AM
you expected a straight answer from h1?

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Alotta claims made here seem to be baseless. Just assumptions of power levels based off cheese feats.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Alotta claims made here seem to be baseless. Just assumptions of power levels based off cheese feats.

Brainiac had the energies of Imperiex, the energies of a Big Bang. Now it is up to you tbh. Brainiac used those energies to fight sundipped Superman, trying to prevent him from being braught to the beginning of the universe as it would mean his end. Would he use everything at his disposal to prevent this or would he just use a bit of energy to see if it is enough?

To Give you a measure. Before that when Imperiex armor was broken and the energies of a big bang released, Kyle was strong enough to hold them in a forcefield.

Everything was written by Loeb.

Philosophía
Because Drax being relevant to Thor with the PG and Drax getting KOed by Thor diminishing Thor's use is a lot dumber. You think using Drax with the power gem being hurt as a counter-argument to 'Thor is invincible with the power gem', however faulty than line of reasoning is, is dumber than actually saying Thor is invincible with the power gem?

Jesus, Bran.

Never said I wasn't a fanboy. I'm just saying I don't go around with ulterior motives every thread like some people. laughing out loud

Oh, the 'superior' fanboy, who is pure and innocent.

You're not fooling anyone here, Bran. There's very few posters here who can't see you're trying to pass off as the 'knowledgeable, fair' Thanos/Thor fan, when you're anything but.

Sidenote for others, that you probably don't know:
For anybody who's been on herochat, does he remind you of Shruku Demon trying to be the 'balanced' Superman fan - until he got exposed and ran off the board by Jelly?

Anyway..

You don't have the 'time'? Just post the same things you'd post in the normal thread - but with judges and limited posts counts. You're here, are you not?

That way, we won't have an 'attrition war' - because, as it's been blatantly obvious, you have time and patience to write long winded posts that would make even Mr. Master's .docx arguments blush.

I don't. I'm sorry to say - but I spend very few time here as it is, and I don't intend to do so by seeing 'who has the last word' and replying to your walls of text and argument stretching.

Any one of those topics I'm game with judges and limited posts.

Branlor Swift
Brainiac had the energies of Imperiex, the energies of a Big Bang. Now it is up to you tbh. Brainiac used those energies to fight sundipped Superman, trying to prevent him from being braught to the beginning of the universe as it would mean his end. Would he use everything at his disposal to prevent this or would he just use a bit of energy to see if it is enough?

To Give you a measure. Before that when Imperiex armor was broken and the energies of a big bang released, Kyle was strong enough to hold them in a forcefield.

Everything was written by Loeb. I don't think the Kyle example helps tbh. Maybe if Hal were doing it but Kyle is the worst.

Also lol at the post above. The best part is the implication that I post on Hero chat. Oh Phildo. Did you wait a couple of days to post this just to try and say you don't have time?

Also time frame is different from time for the uninformed. If I wanted to do a battle zone though I would have done one already though. Duh.

Philosophía
The best part is the implication that I post on Hero chat. Oh Phildo. What? No. The way you're posting reminds me of a poster there, that's all.

If I wanted to do a battle zone though I would have done one already though. Duh. You're acting as if battlezones are some time consuming labors. They're the opposite - limited posts with succinct arguments, ruled by judges.

They're most effective way of debating anything.

Certainly better than attrition debates, where who has the 'last word' seems to be the sole basis of who is right.

But hey, next time we debate, you know what to do...
Vomit words on walls of text knowing I probably won't have the time/patience to respond, and then run away when it comes to actually proving the validity of your arguments in a set environment.

thumb up

Branlor Swift
You've lost like every debate you've ever had with me attrition or not and the last one had you hiding for a month or two. I don't think you can point fingers there pal. Plus it'd be the exact same thing anyway but within a set timezone so... yeah great points. Being thorough is a negative but it makes sense coming from you.

But on a relevant topic, I literally don't know when I'm going to work next outside a couple days notice. It'd be like you saying who's cock you're going to suck when they just pick you up off the street. It's not ideal.
Then there's the part where I don't nor have I ever wanted to do a battle zone. I think I've turned down Carver before. erm

But I can see this means a lot to you. You can add this in your win column I guess. A person who's never shown any interest in a Battlezone won't Battlezone you. Good job.

Also lol at you throwing out bz challenges because you didn't like a post. What's going to happen when Leo makes a post you don't like?

But you can have this "war of attrition". laughing out loud

Philosophía
You've lost like every debate you've ever had with me attrition or not laughing out loud

You're so cute.

Plus it'd be the exact same thing anyway but within a set timezone so... yeah great points. Being thorough is a negative but it makes sense coming from you. You can be as thorough as you like, we just get 5 posts each, and judges who rule a decision.

You can even call it something other than battlezone, if it makes you feel better.

The only distinction between a battlezone and a normal thread, where you have no problem posting walls of texts and multiple posts, is that there's no more than 5 posts and there are judges.

That's it.

I'm sparing myself wasted time of back and forth.

You're hiding behind the word 'battlezone'.

It's just another thread..

What are you so afraid of?

But on a relevant topic, I literally don't know when I'm going to work next outside a couple days notice.

We'll extend the battlezone to two weeks. Hell, make it three weeks. Three weeks in which you have to get only 5 posts in.

You're probably typing as many in two average days of KMC.

Are you going to keep dodging?

h1a8
Thats not the question i asked. I asked if he was pushing against the power of the big bang which he wasn't But I'm not sure. But he was pushing against at least thousands of galaxies of power.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

Full on desperation now. Meltdown imminent.

Silent Master
I would say no. But I'm not sure. But he was pushing against at least thousands of galaxies of power.

Post the quote/scan that states this.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Full on desperation now. Meltdown imminent. thumb up

You'll never get over your inferiority complex unless you stand up to me. smile

Branlor Swift

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>