Sharineggan vs Rinnegan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Anyone figured out what the difference is between Hagoromo's/Madara's blue Rinnegan, and Sasukes/Kaguya's/Madara's red Rinnegan?

Demonic Phoenix
Sasuke's Rinnegan is purple, not red.

Doesn't seem to be much of a difference. IMO, the forehead Rinnegan's exclusive to Jinchuurikiis of the Ten Tails, and it is the only one capable of IT.
I'd have argued that the Red Rinnegan/Rinnegan with tomoe is capable of Sharingan techs whilst the regular one isn't.

SSJGGogeta
The sharineggan seems to have almost mangekyo-like characteristics. As it's still rinnegan, you DO get the abilities that come with it, but since it's also sharingan, you get some special ones too, apparently. You get IT, as we've seen with Madara. And you also get a unique ability(presumably). I.e. Madara and his Limbo, Sasuke and his teleporting, Kaguya and her dimensional opening, etc.

Plus, if you awaken any kind of rinnegan from Sharingan, you also get a perfect Susano'o. Sasuke got lucky enough to get the one with wings.

NewGuy01
Madara had limbo before receiving a tomoe'd Rinnegan though.

Demonic Phoenix
The Red Rinnegan has only been seen in beings with the power (body?) of the Ten Tails.

Rinnegan with Tomoe have Sharingan abilities according to Hagoromo's statement and Sasuke's feats. Madara could use his Susanoo without any eyes, so I doubt it he was using his Rinnegan for Susanoo.

BeyonderGod
Sharinnegan=Abilities not to a regular rinnegan user.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Madara had limbo before receiving a tomoe'd Rinnegan though.

Yeah, but it was extremely amped with his Sharinnegan. Plus, he could us IT, which is a Sharinnegan only ability.

Plus, Sasuke could still use Amaterasu and enton with his Sharinnegan, and EMS.

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Sharinnegan=Abilities not to a regular rinnegan user.

Pretty much.

Demonic Phoenix
Sasuke has the regular purple Rinnegan, not the red Rinne Sharingan.

NewGuy01
Right, but why does his look different than Madara's and Hagoromo's?

Demonic Phoenix
Who knows.
Maybe the copious amount of Yin chakra in his left hand permanently altered his Rinnegan. >_<

Do you think Madara could access regular Sharingan techs with his Rinnegan?

NewGuy01
He could access regular Sharingan techs without eyes, so I'd assume so.

Demonic Phoenix
Are you referring to his usage of Susanoo without any eyes? That doesn't really apply.

NewGuy01
Considering Susano'o is the only Sharingan technique Madara tends to utilize, I'm not sure how it doesn't.

Demonic Phoenix
Well, for starters, Itachi used it whilst blind, and Sasuke used it when one of his eyes was a regular Sharingan and the other was a Rinnegan. Ergo, Susanoo isn't restricted to the Mangekyou Sharingan the way stuff like Amaterasu, Enton, and Kamui are.

And for another, why would Kishimoto create the Rinne Sharingan if the Rinnegan had always possessed the Sharingan's power?
That's why I think Sasuke had tomoe in his Rinnegan (Kishi wanted to give him his Sharingan techs) whilst the other two did not.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Sasuke has the regular purple Rinnegan, not the red Rinne Sharingan.

What?

The sharineggan don't have different colors between Sasuke and the others. If Madara's sharineggan is red, then Sasuke's isn't purple, or vice-versa.

They are the same color, which is why they have the tomoe.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
They are the same color, which is why they have the tomoe.

No.

Sasuke's purple Rinnegan
Kaguya's red Rinne Sharingan & Sasuke's purple Rinnegan

SSJGGogeta
No.

Sasuke's purple Rinnegan
Kaguya's red Rinne Sharingan & Sasuke's purple Rinnegan

You're taking the image of a manga cover as cannon for color? I know you're a troll, but that's low even for you.

Also, that would make Naruto's face skin-colored in Biju mode, not Golden. That's not only inaccurate, as his hair blends in with his face in the manga, but also just plain weird, lol.

Demonic Phoenix
No, I'm taking it as canon.

Now go back to your cave.

SSJGGogeta
No, I'm taking it as canon.

Now go back to your cave.

lol, sure. thumb up

Get back to your pool of primordial ooze.

NewGuy01
Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 has Sasuke's as blue/purple, and Kaguya's is red.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 has Sasuke's as blue/purple, and Kaguya's is red.
Kishimoto himself has colored Sasuke's Rinnegan purple, and the Rinne Sharingan red.

BloodRain
The new movie speaks for all the original colours Kishi created.

Demonic Phoenix
To be fair, Kishi can be inconsistent with his colours, though iirc, that's only occurred with Rasengan and Chidori.

BloodRain
Didn't know about chidori. But the individual chakra colours would be fasir cool, and trippy in massive war scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.