Highlander: Immortality limits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
Now I'm aware that an immortal's weak point is the head and neck and that they can't regenerate limbs but I always wondered if a limb got severed and they just happen to attach the limb in enough time before the wound closes could they keep the limb together and operating?

Robtard
Yes, but only if they make sloppy fart sounds with their mouths while the detached limbs heals. /canon

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by atv2
Now I'm aware that an immortal's weak point is the head and neck and that they can't regenerate limbs but I always wondered if a limb got severed and they just happen to attach the limb in enough time before the wound closes could they keep the limb together and operating?

yes well several times duncan got his left hand chopped off and within seconds it grew back.. also in the 4th season (can't remember the episode) , duncan 's spine was severed, however after he completed healed in 1 minute he was able to chop off his opponents head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.