Darth Maul (SOD) vs. Durge and Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Allout

Trocity
Maul but it'll be tough.

Nephthys
Team.

carthage
Could go either way

Emperordmb
If this was Durge and Asajj at the time they faced and lost to Grievous, I'd side with Maul. With them at their peaks, I'm not quite sure.

carthage
I think Maul can pull a few wins even if he doesnt win a majority imo

King Joker
Team.

Marco1907
I see you are still using SoD instead of TCW , smile

TCW Maul wins.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If this was Durge and Asajj at the time they faced and lost to Grievous, I'd side with Maul. With them at their peaks, I'm not quite sure.

Really, I think Grievous got lucky there, and the terrain was good for him.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99
Really, I think Grievous got lucky there, and the terrain was good for him.

He also seemed to have the advantage of knowing his opponents. Whilst Durge and Ventress had no clue as to who he was and what his abilities were.

Plus Ventress has grown in power since then. She can hold off Maul on her own for a while.

Marco1907
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Plus Ventress has grown in power since then.

That's true.

cUJJ-aobtmM

Sidious : Your assassin, she has become very powerful.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Marco1907
I see you are still using SoD instead of TCW , smile

SoD Maul took on Mace and Aayla at the same time. You want people to say SoD Maul.

Marco1907
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
SoD Maul fought Mace and Aayla at the same time. You want people to say SoD Maul.

There are some sources, what's say that Maul has become more powerful in TCW, not in SoD. So that could be only an assumption unless SoD says that he has even become more powerful than that. As far as I know, there is no source.

FreshestSlice
Unless you hate feats for the characters you like, there's no reason not to. There's no source that says the HoT became more powerful in Act III, but I'm sure you'll see Neph jump on that like a starving dog.

Marco1907
Unless you hate feats for the characters you like, there's no reason not to. There's no source that says the HoT became more powerful in Act III, but I'm sure you'll see Neph jump on that like a starving dog.

No, it just doesn't make any sense to me. It is not different than saying SH (Sith Hunters) Maul or DS (Death Sentence) Maul That's why I prefer TCW Maul.

Maul already proved that he has become more powerful, I didn't see any difference in SoD, he just replicated and kept his feats in SoD.

Q99
SoD Maul took on Mace and Aayla at the same time. You want people to say SoD Maul.

Not for very long.

He kicked Aayla and clashed blades with Mace, then the scene cuts away to Dooku for a brief event, then a missile gets fired and Maul and Dooku split.

We can assume there was a few more blade clashes, but it was short enough that almost any Maul version could last that long.

Also in SoD was Maul having trouble with Grievous after fighting some Magnaguard softened him up.

Personally I don't see anything indicating a skill or power increase compare to TCW Maul.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
He also seemed to have the advantage of knowing his opponents. Whilst Durge and Ventress had no clue as to who he was and what his abilities were.

Plus Ventress has grown in power since then. She can hold off Maul on her own for a while.

Yes, exactly.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99
Not for very long.

He kicked Aayla and clashed blades with Mace, then the scene cuts away to Dooku for a brief event, then a missile gets fired and Maul and Dooku split.

We can assume there was a few more blade clashes, but it was short enough that almost any Maul version could last that long.

The fight would last as long as any other Clone Wars duel, IMO. It's impressive. Also, Grievous is kind of one of the best saberist out there, who is constantly improving.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.