One Sith vs Maul Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Darth Nihl
Darth Talon
Darth Havok

vs

Savage
Maul ( SOD )

All out. Who wins, who dies?

carthage
The Dathomirians crush those one Sith members

Emperordmb
I'm siding with the brothers here.

carthage
Inb4 Q99

AncientPower
Talon could actually one shot Savage, that isn't even a joke, her FL is quite advanced, so she could theoretically do him in at the start. Nihl and Havok vs Maul should be a stale-mate for long enough.

I just don't see Talon losing to Savage when she's beaten and drawn with far better duelists, once she pulls out lightning he's toast.

carthage
He is weak against FL that is valid observation. But Mauls tk is sufficient enough to ragdoll either Sith aside from Talon. He can also outduel any of the three, and Savage can kill Havok and or press/kill Nihl while Maul deals with Talon or Havok

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Mauls tk is sufficient enough to ragdoll either Sith aside from Talon.
I view Nihl as the more powerful of Krayt's hands, so if Talon's not getting ragdolled, I don't think he'll be ragdolled either.

carthage
I meant more Havok

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
He is weak against FL that is valid observation.

I'd contest that. People forget that for several months between TCW's Seasons 4 & 5, Savage had been training under Maul as his apprentice. I contend that the capability of deflecting lightning is something Maul taught him, considering that in a deleted scene from the Lawless, Savage actually stopped a blast of lightning from Palps using his saber, albeit with Maul's help.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'd contest that. People forget that for several months between TCW's Seasons 4 & 5, Savage had been training under Maul as his apprentice. I contend that the capability of deflecting lightning is something Maul taught him, considering that in a deleted scene from the Lawless, Savage actually stopped a blast of lightning from Palps using his saber, albeit with Maul's help.
Hasn't he also pressed through Dooku's lightning before? I'm pretty sure most people would be inclined to say that Dooku's lightning is more impressive than Talon's.

NewGuy01
Nah, in their encounter Dooku was able to humble him with his FL whenever Savage attempted to attack. By Season 5, though, I think an encounter like that one would have went very differently.

Q99
Three on two versus powerful sith is not at all easy. We know the least about Havok, but he was former senior IK who trained Draco and took down Draco (if a tired Draco), and deflected a telekinetic attack from Maraisah Fel pretty casually:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100901054103/starwars/images/1/13/Whenyouplaywithfire.jpg

He's not particularly vulnerable to tk. He, too, uses force lightning and that was how he defeated Draco. Havok did force illusion as well, using it to torment Draco.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110530113309/starwars/images/f/f6/Measureofoblivion.jpg

And I wouldn't bet on Nihl being so either. He uses TK (if not showing as much as Talon) and fights Cade, heavy user of TK, all the time, as well as being stronger than Talon, another strong TK user. Plus, he's tough, he's taken blaster bolts to the chest and kept going, a force push wouldn't take him out anyway. Talon either, she got hit by a ship once after all.

Maul be the strongest one here, but this is a fight that can very well go against them, these One Sith are dangerous to him.

Even Havok is strong enough that he could likely get into a long fight with Savage and let both Hands go after Maul.

Q99
To put it another way, Krayt's 'council' is so small that he has a number mid-council equivalents stronger than Adi Galli on the outside... and Adi Galli was doing pretty well against Savage in skill.

carthage
Semi-accomplished characters defeating featless characters? I'm not sure how that translates to surviving a duel with Maul and or coming close to fighting Savage. Nihl and Talon are strong but are at best mid-tier in the case of Talon/semi high tier in Nihl's case. Neither of them have any defensive feats to suggest they can take a hit from Maul's Tk.

Your opinion, much? What makes you so sure he isn't? Maul's tk was sufficient enough to ragdoll and kick Kenobi's ass, and Kenobi is a superior duelist to either. Havok has nothing to suggest he wont get pwned by Mauls or blown back (at the least) by his brother

Nihl's ability to withstand a blaster bolt speaks only about his pain tolerance, not his ability to have his force shields broken/getting sent flying. Maul's TK is also better than Cade's, he threw a larger ship with a flicker of his wrist, collapsed a cave (Yeah, I know you hate cave/ceiling feats), and has thrown a shuttle. He has more than enough power to turn either Sith into a mop.

Not as dangerous as Grievous, Windu, Kenobi, or any of the high tier individuals Maul has fought evenly with/defeated

Was Havok the Iktochi looking like he was getting off on torturing that dude? Yeah, he's really going to take either one when he was mainly a torturer. Hehe

Q99
One mid council (who, really, has a lot of power for her level, it's mainly inexperience that keeps her down to 'only' that level) plus one high council sounds pretty good against Maul to me!

Working together they took down Cade after he refreshed his Jedi training pretty easily.

Raw numbers still makes things impressive. Draco killed 7~ sith dogpiling him immediately before he fought Havok, and his kill-count for that mission is likely in the double-digits. The guy regularly wades into groups of opponents and cuts them down. Has TK, force barrier, and all that too.

He's high-inquisitor and former senior Imperial Knight- a purely combat organization. He trained Draco to begin with. He was the one who *captured* Draco to interrogate.

Sith Inquisitors handle both the capturing and interrogation.

Individually, no (well, I think they could handle Grievous), but they have numbers. They don't have to be Windu or Kenobi strong when it's two on one (and focusing on Maul is the best tactic here).

Cade threw his ship further smile

And Cade has an overall bigger force feat in the shield thing.

He has the power to push them, but that's not going to take anyone here out. And Talon has the power to push him back.

Why do people act like throwing someone is a win anyway? It helps one get an advantage in battle, but getting back up is the norm.

Nor does someone have to be fully equal to a strong TK user to block them. Kenobi vs Anakin shows that, and it's happened a half-dozen times in the comics. Stryfe managed to block one of Cade's pushes, and Stryfe's weaker than Talon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.