Rocky IV durability vs McClane luck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Rocky vs McClane in a fight, Rocky has his durability/Stamina from Rocky IV where he was taking nuclear Russian steroid cocktail blows to the head and surviving vs McClane who managed to survive a barrage of bullets and bombs in not 1 but 5 (soon to be 6) films, has his luck

Who wins?

Robtard
Explosions, falls and brutal car crashes > punches

steverules_2
But Rocky is punching Mac...whats Mac gonna do? Will his luck stop Rocky from knocking his head clean off?

Lestov16
Yes, Steve. Expose Rob's McFanboyism out for the whole world to see smile

steverules_2
Has quan ever succeeded in exposing robs fanboyism?

Steve 1 Quan 0

biscuits

Time Immemorial
Nice boobs

Lestov16
Originally posted by steverules_2
Has quan ever succeeded in exposing robs fanboyism?

Steve 1 Quan 0

biscuits

Quan shouldn't be at 0. He should be at -∞

steverules_2
Yeah I guess so, he should be delivering my pizza

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
But Rocky is punching Mac...whats Mac gonna do? Will his luck stop Rocky from knocking his head clean off?

Oh, so it's a fight. Thought you were comparing feats/abilities as to which is superior.

I'm pretty sure this match has been done already though. Rocky Vs McClane.

steverules_2
I'm saying in a fight which feat would outweigh the other, like is Mac's luck gonna help him get a lucky punch and KO Rocky or would Rocky's durability and stamina help him get past the Mac luck and KO his ass?

Tattoos N Scars
Mac can't punch as hard as the Russian...he's not knicking Rocky out. Rocky wins h2h....Mac wins every other way.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, so it's a fight. Thought you were comparing feats/abilities as to which is superior.

I'm pretty sure this match has been done already though. Rocky Vs McClane.

Yup

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t585963.html

Robtard
LoL, that thread.

steverules_2
*sigh* there are no more original threads to be made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.