Darth Bane DOE vs Revan Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

King Joker
Bane.

carthage
Leaning Revan personally. I dont think any of Banes force attacks would get through Revans force shield, saber duel might be close but Revan seems to be more skilled.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Bane.

Sinious
Bane wins.

Trocity
Bane.

Nephthys
Originally posted by King Joker
Bane.

Easily. thumb up

DarthAnt66
A few mercenaries were capable of capturing DOE Bane. He's not really beating any high-tier easily. erm

Nephthys
Revan got brain damage from falling over. Bane can beat him with a sturdy shove.

DarthAnt66
I would easily prefer being defeated by a sudden attack from Turbo-lasers then a few mercenaries that Revan beat with a sword in the under levels of Taris.

Nephthys
Deadly neurotoxin and Cognus haxx >>> the floor.

Or maybe he just put his mask on too tightly and it cut off oxygen to his brain. It'd explain his characterization in Revan and TOR. laughing

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan got brain damage from falling over. Bane can beat him with a sturdy shove.

Unamped and without a nexus Banes TK has never been useful in battle. In his duel with Zannah it served no purpose, his best TK few unamped is breaking boxes and tents lol

Trocity
Why is DoE Bane so underrated?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity
Why is DoE Bane so underrated?
I agree with your sentiment, but I would also advise you against considering Carthage's opinions as representing the norm in any way. He is, after all, the only person who actually said Bane would lose this thread.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Unamped and without a nexus Banes TK has never been useful in battle. In his duel with Zannah it served no purpose, his best TK few unamped is breaking boxes and tents lol

I meant that he could just push him over physically. Since Revan is so slow and weeny it shouldn't be hard.

DarthAnt66
Deadly neurotoxin and Cognus haxx >>> the floor.

Or maybe he just put his mask on too tightly and it cut off oxygen to his brain. It'd explain his characterization in Revan and TOR. laughing
Justifying Bane's defeat by pointing fingers at being blasted at by turbolasers is laughable. Even Bastila Shan did better then him in KotOR when she was held captured.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with Bane.

thumb up

Trocity
I agree with your sentiment, but I would also advise you against considering Carthage's opinions as representing the norm in any way. He is, after all, the only person who actually said Bane would lose this thread.

True, he does have a strong hatred for Bane. Ant only says Bane loses 'cuz he loves Revan. big grin

DarthAnt66
I never said Bane would lose, but rather he wouldn't win easily.

Nephthys
No, carthage is just an idiot troll. I doubt he actually gives a shit about Bane.

carthage
I meant that he could just push him over physically. Since Revan is so slow and weeny it shouldn't be hard.

Bane failed to deflect slow moving rain drops, admitted he was old and decrepit, and never replicated any of his amped speed feats from Lehon, Korriban, or with Orbalisks. He is slower than Qui Gon, Revan is faster than him. Revan sending Vitiate flying in combat is a more impressive feat than anything Bane has shown. There is more evidence for Revans TK efficiency in combat than Banes

Emperordmb
True, he does have a strong hatred for Bane.
That would be an understatement LOL.

Ant only says Bane loses 'cuz he loves Revan. big grin
Ant never actually said Bane would lose, merely that he would not win easily.

carthage

The only people who actually support you is a raging fanboy, Sinious who admitted to not knowing enough about the Bane trilogy, and Nalaniel who never does anything other than chime in. Post feats for Bane that prove he is superior to Revan instead of hiding behind a 'crowd'

Trocity
True enough, misread. thumb up

carthage
I also never said Revan would beat Bane easily. Only that in terms of feats. Revan is superior

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
I also never said Revan would beat Bane easily. Only that in terms of feats. Revan is superior
https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/lets-be-friend-cat-graphic-jpg.18387/

Nephthys
"One can judge a man by the company he keeps" - PaRappa the Rapper.

DarthAnt66
Your company in this thread is Trocity and Emperordmb. no expression

King Joker
Both of which are >>>> Carthage.

DarthAnt66
Triocity might be. Carthage can probably follow a simple request however.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Your company in this thread is Trocity and Emperordmb. no expression

and your company in this thread is a troll....

Yeah, that's helping you...

carthage
Both of which are >>>> Carthage.

Ive never actually seen you attempt to support any argument at all. How is your word worth anything in the topic?

Emperordmb
How is your word worth anything period?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
and your company in this thread is a troll....
Better then a backstabber. At least you know what you get with carthage.

carthage
How is your word worth anything period?

Dude you put Bane above Caedus and Windu back on SWF. You dont go by feats or else you'd provide some to show Bane is superior to Revan. Go on

Sinious
He actually has. You've just chosen to ignore them.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
He actually has. You've just chosen to ignore them.

Or he completely disregarded them in favor of a ..... Sparring Match instead of bringing any feats for Saesee Tiin.... lol

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Or he completely disregarded them in favor of a ..... Sparring Match instead of bringing any feats for Saesee Tiin.... lol

Dude he has Dooku as 5th strongest sith. What did you expect? big grin

carthage
I never said Tiin would take Bane you blockheads. Tiin would thrash Kas'im, and again Dooku is more powerful than Bane anyway. A better case can be made for Dooku and Revan being top tier, as opposed to Bane whose never beaten anyone in a fight (without a nexusor orbalisks) apart from a featless trainee

Nalaniel
Bane.

carthage
no

Nalaniel
Yes.

Kotor3
Revan in a difficult fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.