Saitama vs KlKverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Saitama gets transported into Kill la Kill. Everyone makes fun of his shitty costume so he decides to take everyone out. Does he win?

Saitama from OnePunch-Man. CIS is on.

NemeBro
Ryuko at her best would easily kill him. She's faster, stronger, more powerful, hotter, etc.

****, she's arguably physically stronger at base as of the latest episode. no expression

Quite a few characters could solo. Not just mai waifu.

Nephthys
No way is Ryuko stronger. That's dumb. Saitama punched through Boros' final attack with one half-serious punch. The mere shockwave obliterated him, destroyed a city-size battleship and was visible from space.

Not to mention that he shrugged off getting punched to the moon, then the force from him jumping back blew shockwaves across about a 3rd of the moons surface.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
No way is Ryuko stronger. That's dumb. Saitama punched through Boros' final attack with one half-serious punch. The mere shockwave obliterated him, destroyed a city-size battleship and was visible from space.

Not to mention that he shrugged off getting punched to the moon. That's nice.

Ryuko blew a continent-sized hole in the covers surrounding the planet while chasing Ragyo. thumb up

NemeBro
Did quick research and OPM has undergone an increase in power since I last paid attention.

idk then

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's nice.

Ryuko blew a continent-sized hole in the covers surrounding the planet while chasing Ragyo. thumb up

I don't even remember that happening. I just rewatched the fight and couldn't see it. But as you likely just found out, Saitama punched through an attack that was stated to be able to life-wipe. He's insanely strong.

NemeBro
I don't even remember that happening. I just rewatched the fight and couldn't see it. But as you likely just found out, Saitama punched through an attack that was stated to be able to life-wipe. He's insanely strong. Oh, so someone only boasted it could life wipe?

NemeBro
Qgp_RtC-Dos

We first see Ragyo pass harmlessly through the layer of life fibers, but then with Ryuko's attack (Which would make her like mach 10,000+ btw, if you care) we then see the gaping hole of destroyed COVERS the size of Australia.

Nephthys
Well since he didn't actually life-wipe it only got that far. Boros said that releasing all his power would destroy all life on the planet and called it a planet-buster.

NemeBro
I don't give Cell's claims the benefit of the doubt. I will not do so for Boros.

Nephthys
Qgp_RtC-Dos

We first see Ragyo pass harmlessly through the layer of life fibers, but then with Ryuko's attack (Which would make her like mach 10,000+ btw, if you care) we then see the gaping hole of destroyed COVERS the size of Australia.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't because of the attack, that was just COVERS finishing encompassing the Earth.

NemeBro
They were there when Ragyo passed through, but after Ryuko's attack they were gone.

Where did they go Nephthys?

Nephthys
It's just a different part of the surface, lol.

I don't give Cell's claims the benefit of the doubt. I will not do so for Boros.

He has no reason to lie. It's his final-all-or-nothing attack. You can doubt it all you want, but the fact is that despite Saitama punching through it the shockwave of his punch created a continent-spanning hole in the cloud-layer.

NemeBro
They moved a straight line. Said straight line being up. You're reaching.

He has no reason to lie? Not good enough, and clouds are less durable than COVERS. thumb up

Nephthys
They moved a straight line. Said straight line being up. You're reaching.

He has no reason to lie? Not good enough, and clouds are less durable than COVERS. thumb up

We only see them going up, theres no indication they only went up though. Or that the hole in directly below them, it is behind Ryuko when she's talking after all. And theres no reason her "attack" would affect the COVERS at all. As you said, she harmlessly passes though it.

Well ok, I don't really care if you think it's good enough. And obviously not, but the fact is that Saitama only did a half-serious punch to create that kind of force, through a life-wiping energy attack. It wasn't as if he did an area-effect attack, he just punched the air.

Besides which is the fact that Ryuko had to absorb all the Goku suits of everyone to get that powerful. Saitama will stomp her before that happens.

NemeBro
We only see them going up, theres no indication they only went up though. Or that the hole in directly below them, it is behind Ryuko when she's talking after all. And theres no reason her "attack" would affect the COVERS at all. As you said, she harmlessly passes though it.

Well ok, I don't really care if you think it's good enough. And obviously not, but the fact is that Saitama only did a half-serious punch to create that kind of force, through a life-wiping energy attack. It wasn't as if he did an area-effect attack, he just punched the air.

Besides which is the fact that Ryuko had to absorb all the Goku suits of everyone to get that powerful. Saitama will stomp her before that happens. No, Ragyo passed harmlessly through it, hence why when we saw that it was her talking. Behind Ryuko? There is no gravity in space. Down is behind you. Brush up on your Ender's Game son.

You should. My word is objective truth. And that's cool and all. Ryuko did her feat without using the Scissor Blades and just by flying through them. Better. thumb up

Only Ragyo with Shinra-Koketsu is also this powerful. So we have two beings of this order at least.

Nephthys
The hell are you talking about? Ragyo never passed through it. She flew up into space to start the process. COVERS only formed after she was already in space. Did you even watch your own video? That's Ryuko flying harmlessly through it (and btw at 0.50 you can clearly see her trajectory curving). And I know theres no down in space, but there is a satellite pointing straight "downwards" towards the Earth and when they're talking they're standing as if that were down. So for the hole to appear to be behind Ryuo it would logically be higher up on the curvature of the Earth.

Except she didn't, so cool story Nemebro. thumb up

Ragyo also had to go through power-ups to get that powerful though.

StealthRanger
Aren't OPM chars Saiyan Saga DBZ level as of recent upgrades?

Pretty sure Saitama solos the verse

NemeBro
Got a link?

dika123
ehh.... isn't saitama is continent level ?

RaventheOnly
Well Ryuuko did basically absorb all the power of all humanity basically for a few minutes stick out tongue and without senketsu based on 25 she could just a battleship sized vehicle in half stick out tongue can OPM fly? embarrasment

Nephthys
No, he can just jump good.

wakkawakkawakka
From what I'm hearing about OP man dude, I'd say he could possibly beat Ryuko but looses against the collective KlK verse.

Yamcha
Saitama is super ****ing strong but that's all he has...KLK is probably more versatile which will score them the win in my opinion. Now if this was a knife edge death match, where competitors come up one at a time and slug it out with Saitama using nothing other than their manly fists, to see who drops first, no other powers included? Sure I'd give it to Saitama.

OPM is getting power increases out the ass though, I feel this will be one of those threads that will be resurrected later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.