Aayla Secura and Darth Talon vs. Adi Gallia and Maris Brood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

Emperordmb
Not actually a bad match-up. Aayla beat Aurra and Gallia held her own against Savage for a decent amount of time, while Talon held off Cade, and Brood held off Starkiller but also has an ability that could potentially be very useful in team combat.

Q99
My impression was Starkiller outmatched Maris by a good margin, it's just Rancor and invisibility that let her drag it out.

I'd bet on team 1.

carthage
I'm leaning the same Talon has better dueling feats than Gallia, and Aayla should be at least similarly skilled to Brood.

Good fight though

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
I'm leaning the same Talon has better dueling feats than Gallia, and Aayla should be at least similarly skilled to Brood.

My view is Aayla's conventional skills should definitely be better, but again Brood's talents should make things trickier and last longer.

Nalaniel
Team 1.

WollfMyth
Talon is the most skilled here. Brood could defeat Aayla, though I think that Secura can hold her off long enough for Talon to defeat Gallia. Team 1 should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.