How did Leia take to the idea that Vader was her real father?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
When Luke found out that Vader was his father it shocked him. How did it affect Leia. She found out that Luke was her brother, I'm sure it took some time for her to adjust to? How did she feel about Vader being her father?

Lord Lucien
Given her complete lack of reaction when she learned of her relationship to him, I'm gonna say she didn't give a shit. That or she just thought that she and Luke were half-siblings.

queeq
Well, maybe EP7 has a heartbreaking scene with Leia breaking down with remorse, regret and pain about her father. I'm sure we all look forward to finding out how Leia felt.

JediRobin23
Doubt she really cared that much. Bail organa was her father all her life

queeq
My point exactly

Q99
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Doubt she really cared that much. Bail organa was her father all her life

Yes. Anakin was her biological father, Bail was her *real* father.

queeq
Yup.

Then again, finding out your biological father is Hitler... is kinda troubling. No matter who your adoptive father was.

Q99
Also true.

JediRobin23
Vader can be my dad. There was still good in him I felt it. He will not turn me over to the emperor. I can save him

Hitler was just totally fuc$@d

queeq
Hehehe... guess HIS son came too late.

Irony: they were both cremated.

Ace Hambone
Luke reacted as strongly as he did because he was told by Vader himself at the end of an exhausting duel, when for all he knew Luke still might have lost his friends (all he had left in the galaxy after his aunt and uncle were murdered), and after the emotion of leaving his training. Had he been told by Leia during a quiet break in the action I bet he would have been much calmer as well.

Its something that Leia would need to process for a while and she would have some confused emotions I am sure.

queeq

Ace Hambone
Yep. That boy had his world turned upside down a few times.

queeq
Indeed... good stuff for a movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.