Barsenthor and Wrath II vs. Darth Malgus and Kreia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

FreshestSlice
With Giga-Drain- Team 2
Without Drain, Kreia is no match for either of Team 1 and will die long before Malgus handles the other.

AncientPower
Kreia is not all about giga-drain whatsoever. Why people continue to believe that is the be all and end all of her powers evades me.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kreia is not all about giga-drain whatsoever. Why people continue to believe that is the be all and end all of her powers evades me.
That isn't the problem. The problem is that both members of Team 1 are above the Exile, or at least equal, in terms of power.

Sinious
I'd say they're both more powerful than the Exile.

ares834
Team 2. Even without the drain.

carthage
I see no reason why she cant dominate Wrath with TK.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
I see no reason why she cant dominate Wrath with TK.
Because her TK couldn't dominate the Exile, let alone the Wrath that is more powerful than her.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That isn't the problem. The problem is that both members of Team 1 are above the Exile, or at least equal, in terms of power.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Also, so was Traya.

Also, the Wrath isn't.

Also... laughing out loud

red8
Originally posted by Selenial
Also, so was Traya.

thumb up

Nephthys
Also, the Wrath isn't.

Eh.

Trocity
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Also, so was Traya.

Also, the Wrath isn't.

Also... laughing out loud

And Talzin beats Sidious laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

carthage
Traya not being able to dominate the exile is not proof she cant dominate Wrath. Wrath has never fought an opponent who utilizes the force as someone who can casually dominate multiple Jedi masters. I dont see it but I'm curious as to your point of view Fresh

Nephthys
Well he did beat the Emperor's Voice when Sel Makor possessed it.

carthage
Force feats for the Voice and Sel Makor?

Nephthys
Well Sel Makor was said to be a threat to all life in the universe, a being capable of at least planet-wide devastation who can create darkside abominations out of thin air and is so obscenely powerful and corrupt that almost no Jedi or Sith can even walk in his domain without going insane.

And the Voice wields Vitiate's power.

Selenial
Originally posted by Trocity
And Talzin beats Sidious laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I don't recall anyone ever saying that.....

Unless there's rather biased extenuating circumstances, or are you saying Sidious is an immortal god who can never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be beaten? Hmm? LeGenD wishes to compare notes on techniques of the tongue if so. He's getting bored of just using his hand.

wink

Emperordmb
Hmm? LeGenD wishes to compare notes on techniques of the tongue if so. He's getting bored of just using his hand.

wink
http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/3900425636.gif

FreshestSlice

Also, so was Traya.
laughing out loud
Lolno. Traya fought the Exile to fullest of her abilities and lost. Let's be real.

Baras and Sel-Makor > Traya.

Selenial
Lolno. Traya fought the Exile to fullest of her abilities and lost. Let's be real.

"One day you'll surpass her"

Moments before the core.

Mmk?

Mmk, Kewl.

Get the **** out of my sight.

Nephthys
Traya was more powerful than the Exile. This was confirmed in a source. The Exile won through superior battle prowess and her ability to have two hands.

Baras probably could beat Traya tho.

FreshestSlice
"One day you'll surpass her"

Moments before the core.

Mmk?

Mmk, Kewl.

She says she won't hold back. Honestly, Darth Revan> Traya. Either way, the Wrath is faster than the Exile as well. It's ggs all around.

http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/3691928536.gif

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Baras probably could beat Traya tho.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f88ee17c04336252ca663530771d5aca/tumblr_msc9csz4wJ1sh28k6o1_500.gif

Selenial
Darth Revan> Traya.

smokin'

Nephthys
Baras was pretty crazy powerful. The Hand and Vowrawn considered him borderline invincible.

Selenial
Baras was pretty crazy powerful. The Hand and Vowrawn considered him borderline invincible.

And Dooku considered himself above Yoda.

Appearance is everything, if he was invincible then Vowran wouldn't have been retarded enough to openly deny him.

Noting of course that he was against Baras long before the wrath came into play.

FreshestSlice
And Dooku considered himself above Yoda.

Appearance is everything, if he was invincible then Vowran wouldn't have been retarded enough to openly deny him.

Noting of course that he was against Baras long before the wrath came into play.
Do you know how hard it is to put almost the entire Dark Council into fear? These aren't some pretender Banite Sith. We're talking unsurpassed TOR Sith here. Bow before your Voice, and the Emperor may forgive you.

Nephthys
Vowrawn didn't start shit to his face though, he ran away to Corellia because Baras would beast him into the dirt. And Baras still would have had him killed if it wasn't for the Wrath. Vowrawn just didn't want to bow to him as a False Emperor. His personal power doesn't have much to do with Vowrawn, who deals mostly in political intrique and stuff.

Selenial
Vowrawn didn't start shit to his face though, he ran away to Corellia because Baras would beast him into the dirt. And Baras still would have had him killed if it wasn't for the Wrath. Vowrawn just didn't want to bow to him as a False Emperor.

Not exactly an accolade, Vowran kinda sucks.

Selenial
Do you know how hard it is to put almost the entire Dark Council into fear? These aren't some pretender Banite Sith. We're talking unsurpassed TOR Sith here. Bow before your Voice, and the Emperor may forgive you.

smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

Go home, you're high.

Nephthys
Yeah, but thats not reflective of his opinion about Baras being almost unstoppable, which the Hand agrees with. And they're clearly intimately familiar with the ability of the TOR era Sith considering they analysed the prowess of millions of the strongest Sith in the Empire to decide on Scourge's replacement.

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/3900425636.gif

Dis r belong to me nao

carthage
Trayas f eats put her well above most if not all of the dark council members from what Ive seen. The only thing Baras has on her is superior dueling feats, but there is also nothing from him Ive seen that suggests he can take her down. Traya is among the most powerful Sith imo

Based

Lol she absolutely is only about the giga drain.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Based
Lol she absolutely is only about the giga drain.
Well done, you just invalidated every opinion you can ever put forth regarding Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Traya fought the Exile without Giga-drain and did just fine, did she lose? yes, did she show immense power whilst doing so? yes.

AncientPower
Revan, the Exile, Barsen'thor, Hero, Wrath, Nox are all likely on a very close level..

That being said Malgus and Traya are likely above all of them.

FreshestSlice
Revan, the Exile, Barsen'thor, Hero, Wrath, Nox are all likely on a very close level..

That being said Malgus and Traya are likely above all of them.
Traya isn't above Revan, the Barsen'thor, the Hero of Tython, The Emperor's Wrath, or Darth Nox. :/

As a duelist, she's below the Exile. She there's no way she can deal with any of the powerhouses here.

AncientPower
I see a more thorough analysis of her abilities is required, simply put she's displayed powers that none of them bar Nox can even replicate.

FreshestSlice
Having more powers doesn't mean you're stronger. I'm not sure where that idea came from. I'm well aware of Traya's abilities. She's just not up to snuff.

AncientPower
She can fight all three of the other characters here at once with lightsabers whilst blasting them with force powers...

'not up to snuff'.

FreshestSlice
She couldn't even do that to the Exile. And she was definitely trying to kill her.

carthage
Traya is above Wrath and Nox. An argument can be made for Barsen due to force shields, but Trayas feats with drain and TK are above anything shown by Nox or Wrath. She TKed multiple Jedi masters on a lightside nexus IIRC, this is a superior showing to anything Nox and Wrath have shown.

Anyway team 1 wins. Malgus is superior to Wrath in all regards, and Traya can hold her own against Barsen. If roles are reversed Malgus kicks Barsens ass, and Traya ragdolls Wrath.

NewGuy01
Meetra isn't really on the same playing field as the rest mentioned.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Traya is above Wrath and Nox. An argument can be made for Barsen due to force shields, but Trayas feats with drain and TK are above anything shown by Nox or Wrath. She TKed multiple Jedi masters on a lightside nexus IIRC, this is a superior showing to anything Nox and Wrath have shown.

How much do you actually know about the Wrath or Nox?

@NewGuy

And she still lost. To someone weaker than her, apparently.

appletonia
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Meetra isn't really on the same playing field as the rest mentioned.

She should have been, though it sounds like they completely nerfed her in Revan/TOR.

Nephthys
thumb up

She gets owned badly by Nyriss, a Dark Council member.

AncientPower
The Revan novel turns her into yet another Revan worshipper and nerfs her badly.

KotOR2 Exile whom I will use every time (because that is the version not character murdered by a different author), is at least twice as powerful as Karpyshyn's version.

One can attempt to make the conclusion that DK's nexus had something to do with her displaying nothing but a decent Force Push the entire time. However that's theory, strong theory but theory none-the-less.

Sinious
I think the most logical explanation is her long stay on Natemha.

appletonia
KotOR2 Exile whom I will use every time (because that is the version not character murdered by a different author), is at least twice as powerful as Karpyshyn's version.

thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
I think the most logical explanation is her long stay on Natemha.

Her long stay of about 30 minutes?

Sinious
Her long stay of about 30 minutes?

What? I always thought she stayed longer than the other 3. confused

Nephthys
Nah. Read the chapter, it takes her a few minutes to search the place, 5 minutes to have T3 download the data then she runs back to the ship. She does zone out when she first lands for another few minutes though. Still, 30 minutes is generous.

Sinious
Im actually reading the book again and Meetra just arrived on Natemha. I shall see.

New theory then:

Since she is a wound in the force, Natemha effected her more than usual. Why not?

FreshestSlice
Why not? Well the fact that she isn't a wound in the Force might have something to do with it.

Sinious
Why not? Well the fact that she isn't a wound in the Force might have something to do with it.

She can't ignore her past dude.

FreshestSlice
If Revan can sense the Force in the Exile, she isn't a Force Wound. Revan can sense the Force in her, stronger than ever, so...

Sinious
Is that how it works though?

FreshestSlice
According to the Council, and everyone else, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.