Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, and Plo Koon vs Sedriss, Mara Jade Skywalker, and Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
everyone at their peak

Who wins who dies?

Emperordmb
While team 2 has Sedriss, the weakest character here, it also has Boba Fett, who brings something to the fight nobody else has. Boba Fett's resourcefulness and large arsenal may prove to be a large boon for team 2 in this fight. I'm leaning team two for now.

King Joker
Originally posted by Emperordmb
While team 2 has Sedriss, the weakest character here, it also has Boba Fett, who brings something to the fight nobody else has. Boba Fett's resourcefulness and large arsenal may prove to be a large boon for team 2 in this fight. I'm leaning team two for now.
My thoughts exactly thumb up

carthage
Team 1

Trocity
I also think team 1 wins, though Emperor has a good point.

Q99
I'd go with team 1. While Fett is useful, I do not see him reliably beating anyone on team 1, and Sedriss will go down fairly fast. Mara Jade is possibly the strongest combatant, but I don't think her and Boba can win the day.

Take down one, maybe maybe even two opponents, but still lose.

carthage
Q bashes Sedriss again.

Q99
Yea, but can anyone here seriously tell me that he'll last very long against Fisto, Shaak, or Koon? ^^

carthage
This I cannot do. Sedriss dies.

Emperordmb
Yeah Sedriss is pretty much dead, regardless of which team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.