Emperor Vitiate vs Yoda ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Yoda enters the senate room but instead of Emperor Sidious, he faces Emperor Vitiate. This isnt the voice of the Emperor but his original body that faced HoT's strike team.

Who wins?

Emperordmb
I'm siding with Yoda for now, but it certainly won't be easy for him.

FreshestSlice
Not that being a Voice matters, but probably Vitiate.

Sinious
Originally posted by Krayt dies
you are a retard

Actually, you are.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Krayt dies
you are a retard
So you're from Turkey now. Smart to change your country. Not so smart to keep the same personality.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
Actually, you are.

thumb up

But idiotic trolling whelps aside, I think Yoda could take it with difficulty, I think Vitiate would most likely win a Force fight between them though, that'd be a sight.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
So you're from Turkey now. Smart to change your country. Not so smart to keep the same personality.
Actually the vast majority of them have Turkey as their country IIRC.

Sinious
Ignore the trolls, their posts will be deleted anyway.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
thumb up

But idiotic trolling whelps aside, I think Yoda could take it with difficulty, I think Vitiate would most likely win a Force fight between them though, that'd be a sight.

Yes Vitiate definitely has the upper hand in force powers.

Trocity
Actually, you are.

LMAO

Also, I agree, Yoda takes it in the end.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Actually the vast majority of them have Turkey as their country IIRC.
I've seen US a lot from both of the favorites. At least he's mixing it up a little.

carthage
Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

"You dissipated your energy wanking the weak . There are consequences ."

carthage
If I was wanking the weak I'd be supporting Vitiate.

Sinious
Still better than wanking Dooku.

carthage
And Dooku is still better than Vitiate in terms of feats overall without needing a nexus or prep

carthage
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/yoda-vs-emperor-vitiate-1586690/

To add to the discussion

Sinious
You must be Carthage level biased to actually believe Dooku is superior to Vitaite. laughing

You diss Legend for having radical opinions little one but people at least consider them as opinions where you are seen as a troll by everyone cause of your extreme PT wank and childish attitude.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ah yeah, I remember that thread. I should probably follow up on it soon, tbh.

carthage
You must be Carthage level biased to actually believe Dooku is superior to Vitaite. laughing

You diss Legend for having radical opinions little one but people at least consider them as opinions where you are seen as a troll by everyone cause of your extreme PT wank and childish attitude.

I'm not wanking Dooku he is just superior in terms of quantifiable feats that can be determined to originate from his own power. Vitiate has no feats to suggest that he is as powerful as he is, as the vast majority of his examples take place on nexuses/rituals that amplify whatever "power" he has. He has no off nexus feats to compare, and therefore cannot be considered as powerful as Dooku until he has comparable showings.

SIDIOUS 66
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/yoda-vs-emperor-vitiate-1586690/

To add to the discussion

thumb up

Yoda is Vitiate's superior in the force, and with his saber skills it's just overkill.

Sinious, since you claim to be unbiased look through the thread Cart linked, and make a case for Vitiate.

BTW, Cart may have trollish ways, but he is by far better than you at debating.

FreshestSlice
Lulz. I don't know about RotS Yoda being superior than Vitiate in the Force, but I'm starting to think his saber skills can give the victory.

carthage
Vitiate's lack of force feats off nexus do not stack up to Yoda's feats.

I am not convinced he can take Yoda without prep or a nexus.

Sinious
I'm not wanking Dooku he is just superior in terms of quantifiable feats that can be determined to originate from his own power. Vitiate has no feats to suggest that he is as powerful as he is, as the vast majority of his examples take place on nexuses/rituals that amplify whatever "power" he has. He has no off nexus feats to compare, and therefore cannot be considered as powerful as Dooku until he has comparable showings.

Vitiate has always been prepared for his opponents. This is because he is smarter than everyone around him. Sidious was expecting the jedi team in ROTS, does that mean we should not take his performance seriously?

I understand if the preparation included some sort of power boosting ritual but that is not the case with Vitiate in most situations. You ignore feats like dark council one-shoting for very stupid reasons.

And for the last freaking time, the jedi strike team pwning has no nexus effect. Even if it had, it wouldn't matter much since the planet's nexus isnt that relevant.

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66

Yoda is Vitiate's superior in the force, and with his saber skills it's just overkill.

He really is not.

Im not completely unbiased, I've never claimed that as no one is but "some" people took it to the next level. I will check the debate in the link tho.

I've never claimed to be an expert debater too, but Im pretty sure I'm above things like ignoring feats and screaming "NEXUS" every time Im out of answers.

Emperordmb
Im not completely unbiased, I've never claimed that as no one is but "some" people took it to the next level. I will check the debate in the link tho.

I've never claimed to be an expert debater too, but Im pretty sure I'm above things like ignoring feats and screaming "NEXUS" every time Im out of answers.
thumb up

Lord Stark
Yoda is stated to be ROTS Sidious' equal, ROTS Sidious is stronger than Vitiate. They are all around the same level force power wise, perhaps with an edge to Vitiate. But Yoda is in a different tier with a blade, so Yoda definitely takes this.

carthage
Being "smarter" is solely your opinion, he had extraordinary circumstances and a nexus that benefited him and not his own ability to rely on. That doesn't make him "smarter" it means he had a means at his disposal plus an external source to draw on.

He killed them off panel, and Sidious can easily kill them based on his feats, and the fact the Dark council for the most part are nearly all featless barring some members.

He charged up his power and was still in orbit of a powerful darkside nexus that he created. The second part of your statement is your opinion, Vitiate has no showings bereft of a place strong in the darkside to prove that he could replicate and or that he performed a showing similar to that.

Cool story bro

Sinious
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yoda is stated to be ROTS Sidious' equal, ROTS Sidious is stronger than Vitiate. They are all around the same level force power wise, perhaps with an edge to Vitiate. But Yoda is in a different tier with a blade, so Yoda definitely takes this.

I may agree with that though I think Vitiate's combat capabilities are being underrated here. He isnt as vulnerable as most people think as he has proven himself against powerful opponents and strike teams.

"Legions have risen to test me."

DarthAnt66
#shotsfired

carthage
I may agree with that though I think Vitiate's combat capabilities are being underrated here. He isnt as vulnerable as most people think as he has proven himself against powerful opponents and strike teams.

"Legions have risen to test me."

Revan alone sent him flying like a ***** on a darkside nexus. Any high tier fighter even with less the mental fortitude of Revan is capable of the same thing. He isn't made for combat he is made for sitting in a dark room fantasizing about being a male stripper and a farmer. Did I leave the part out where even in spite of controlling half the galaxy, he let a bunch of political hacks i,e the Dark council cost him the war?

SIDIOUS 66
He really is not.

1) Yoda really is. Again, read the thread and make your case.

2) Correction: you have claimed that your bias doesn't affect your opinion, which it does, considering you're making statements without backing them up.

3) I'm sorry you don't like how nexuses work, but we're not going toss it out just to elevate your favorite character. You constantly try to bash Cart when he provides way more to debates than you do. His trollish ways aside, he is very good at analyzing character feats. I don't agree with everything he says, but at least he provides more to debates than you do, and he admits when his favorite characters are completely outclassed by another character, unlike you.

The_Tempest
I haven't read much of this thread; have people been reminded of the fact that Sidious is stronger, smarter, faster, more powerful, skilled, important, and popular than Vitiate, Bane, Nihilus, and any other character not named Sidious?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I haven't read much of this thread; have people been reminded of the fact that Sidious is stronger, smarter, faster, more powerful, than any character not named Sidious?
Ones of Mortis? Luke Skywalker?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I haven't read much of this thread; have people been reminded of the fact that Sidious is stronger, smarter, faster, more powerful, skilled, important, and popular than Vitiate, Bane, Nihilus, and any other character not named Sidious?
Yoda is not named Sidious.

NewGuy01
Luke & The Ones don't have Sidious beat in most of those categories, DMB.

Trocity
Tempest stick out tongue

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Luke isn't smarter or faster than Sidious. More powerful? Perhaps, but so is Anakin.
Eh. I was more pointing out the fact that Sidious can in fact be challenged and is not the greatest most powerful character out there.

Sinious

Nephthys
People love to use nexuses to invalidate feats even when theres no reason they're relevant or its obvious the character could replicate the feat even off it. It's usually just a BS way of ignoring showings and avoiding critical thinking.

Vitiate absolutely creamed the Strike Team "easily" and one-shot the Dark Council. Do you really think it matters at all if he was on a nexus or not?

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
People love to use nexuses to invalidate feats even when theres no reason they're relevant or its obvious the character could replicate the feat even off it. It's usually just a BS way of ignoring showings and avoiding critical thinking.

Vitiate absolutely creamed the Strike Team "easily" and one-shot the Dark Council. Do you really think it matters at all if he was on a nexus or not?

thumb up

Emperordmb

thumb up

red8
I think Yoda would win this. The Senate room that Sidious was in was pretty small, so unless Vitiate could completely overwhelm Yoda with the force, there would be a lightsaber duel.

I'm not of the opinion that Vitiate sucks at lightsaber duels, but my intuition tells me that Yoda would have the edge.

The Merchant
Going with Vitiate on this one.

Nalaniel
Yoda in a good fight.

SIDIOUS 66

There are sources and plenty of examples that confirm how a nexus works. A dark side nexus amps a dark sider's power. Nexuses in general amps a force users power. You can ignore canon, and apply your so called "critical thinking" to characters you prefer all you want, but it doesn't help your case.

Again with the double standards. Where was your "critical thinking" when you tried to lowball Talzin's performance against Sidious? Do you remember your argument there? Oh, I forgot, your statement about her performance was made almost a month ago, so I'm no longer allowed to call you out on it.

@Sinious, I will get to your post later. It won't be so much of a debate, since I know you can't and will not be able to back it up. My post to you was to expose you. Your claims of and pretending to be open minded annoys me. You're not open minded. Your mind is clouded by your bias for Vitiate, and it's showing. I wasn't comparing you to Carthage. There is no comparison, he's better than you, and he can at least admit that some of his favorite characters can be stomped by others. I'm calling you out for constantly bashing him for no reason. Most people here don't like him because he's not a TOR wanker. So attacking him on account of that annoys me and shows how much TOR bias goes on around here. He has been reported, banned, and has had his threads closed, but LeGenD can make ridiculous claims and threads, along with insulting those who don't agree with him, and he doesn't even receive so much as a warning.

Nephthys
There are sources and plenty of examples that confirm how a nexus works. A dark side nexus amps a dark sider's power. Nexuses in general amps a force users power. You can ignore canon, and apply your so called "critical thinking" to characters you prefer all you want, but it doesn't help your case.

Again with the double standards. Where was your "critical thinking" when you tried to lowball Talzin's performance against Sidious? Do you remember your argument there? Oh, I forgot, your statement about her performance was made almost a month ago, so I'm no longer allowed to call you out on it.

At this time I'd like to invoke the "suck my balls" defense.

appletonia

@Sinious, I will get to your post later. It won't be so much of a debate, since I know you can't and will not be able to back it up. My post to you was to expose you. Your claims of and pretending to be open minded annoys me. You're not open minded. Your mind is clouded by your bias for Vitiate, and it's showing. I wasn't comparing you to Carthage. There is no comparison, he's better than you, and he can at least admit that some of his favorite characters can be stomped by others. I'm calling you out for constantly bashing him for no reason. Most people here don't like him because he's not a TOR wanker. So attacking him on account of that annoys me and shows how much TOR bias goes on around here. He has been reported, banned, and has had his threads closed, but LeGenD can make ridiculous claims and threads, along with insulting those who don't agree with him, and he doesn't even receive so much as a warning.

Out of curiosity, is Carthage actually your biological son?

Emperordmb
Most people here don't like him because he's not a TOR wanker. So attacking him on account of that annoys me and shows how much TOR bias goes on around here. He has been reported, banned, and has had his threads closed, but LeGenD can make ridiculous claims and threads, along with insulting those who don't agree with him, and he doesn't even receive so much as a warning.
Nobody likes LeGenD either. I have seen far more "PT wankers" agree with, side with, and endorse Carthage, then I have seen "TOR wankers" do for LeGenD. At least LeGenD doesn't make threads, verdicts, debates, and use wording for the sole intent of trying to piss people off and aggravate them. At least LeGenD supports his own bias in favor of his own gratification through raising his favorite characters rather than supporting his bias to shit on other people's favorite characters for the sole intent of pissing them off. At least the characters LeGenD uses the most in threads aren't the characters he absolutely hates, just so he can shit on them. At least LeGenD hasn't blatantly admitted to trolling and trying to piss other people off for his own amusement. LeGenD's claims may be ridiculous, but he is not nearly as hostile as our resident troll here. I don't care if Carthage wanks the PT or TOR. I strongly disagree with both Carthage's and LeGenD's views, but at least LeGenD had the common decency not to be a complete dick about his views.

Nalaniel
Nobody likes LeGenD either. I have seen far more "PT wankers" agree with, side with, and endorse Carthage, then I have seen "TOR wankers" do for LeGenD. At least LeGenD doesn't make threads, verdicts, debates, and use wording for the sole intent of trying to piss people off and aggravate them. At least LeGenD supports his own bias in favor of his own gratification through raising his favorite characters rather than supporting his bias to shit on other people's favorite characters for the sole intent of pissing them off. At least the characters LeGenD uses the most in threads aren't the characters he absolutely hates, just so he can shit on them. At least LeGenD hasn't blatantly admitted to trolling and trying to piss other people off for his own amusement. LeGenD's claims may be ridiculous, but he is not nearly as hostile as our resident troll here. I don't care if Carthage wanks the PT or TOR. I strongly disagree with both Carthage's and LeGenD's views, but at least LeGenD had the common decency not to be a complete dick about his views.

thumb up

Fated Xtasy

@Sinious, I will get to your post later. It won't be so much of a debate, since I know you can't and will not be able to back it up. My post to you was to expose you. Your claims of and pretending to be open minded annoys me. You're not open minded. Your mind is clouded by your bias for Vitiate, and it's showing. I wasn't comparing you to Carthage. There is no comparison, he's better than you, and he can at least admit that some of his favorite characters can be stomped by others.

Expose some one whose open to a civil discussion, who is open to all opinions? yet you defend a troll? there's something wrong with this scenario...

Carthage? a good debater? you're a fool if you actually believe that, how many times has he ignored actual feats over - hmm, i don't know. A Sparring match?! how about how Carthage lowballs characters?

You'd have to be a fool to think that.

LeGenD doesn't make ridiculous and idiotic spite threads, to try to piss people off, He's not someone i agree with, but he's someone i like more than Carthage. Carthage's threads have been closed with good reason - He. Is. A. Troll. he constantly bashes, insults us All and ignores actual feats and does it all to try and goad people. That is not the makings of a good debater. only a fool would believe otherwise.

So us trying to get rid of this troll infestation....Annoys you? That is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard. do you like having trolls on the board? do you like imbeciles spamming porn pictures?

That is the height of idiocy - though seeing as you support carthage's foolish statements, I'm hardly surprised you and a few others are at the Apex of foolishness.

The Merchant
Vitiate one-shotted Jedi Masters/Knights with his Lightning, one-shotted Dark Council members, DC members are strong enough to tear apart a citadel as a consequence of their fights between each other, can destroy his citadel as well, and a bunch of other nifty stuff I can't recall at the moment.

Sinious

I don't think I have to respond to this as everyone else already has with solid points.

You exposed me? big grin The only thing you exposed is the fact that you are as bad as Carthage and that says a lot by it self. You're a troll enabler and sound like a mean old lady every time you post something.

Not even once have you and Carthage proved me wrong about anything here so don't fool yourself. Im done talking about this though.

SIDIOUS 66
Expose some one whose open to a civil discussion, who is open to all opinions? yet you defend a troll? there's something wrong with this scenario...

Carthage? a good debater? you're a fool if you actually believe that, how many times has he ignored actual feats over - hmm, i don't know. A Sparring match?! how about how Carthage lowballs characters?

You'd have to be a fool to think that.

LeGenD doesn't make ridiculous and idiotic spite threads, to try to piss people off, He's not someone i agree with, but he's someone i like more than Carthage. Carthage's threads have been closed with good reason - He. Is. A. Troll. he constantly bashes, insults us All and ignores actual feats and does it all to try and goad people. That is not the makings of a good debater. only a fool would believe otherwise.

So us trying to get rid of this troll infestation....Annoys you? That is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard. do you like having trolls on the board? do you like imbeciles spamming porn pictures?

That is the height of idiocy - though seeing as you support carthage's foolish statements, I'm hardly surprised you and a few others are at the Apex of foolishness.

If you know Cart is doing something just to piss you off, then you're just an idiot for falling for it. Just as Neph's last trollish comment was made to piss me off, I just ignored it and took it that he's unable to respond without getting his ass handed to him by me once again. I'm beginning to not take him seriously anymore. I won't, however, go out my way to report him and try to get him banned for idiotic statements.

LeGenD has made threads comparing Vitiate to the ones of Mortis. Cart has never made such ridiculous claims, and the fact that you accused him of it, again, shows that you're the true idiot. I don't recall Cart ignoring feats. I do, however, recall him not taking nexus feats or off-panel/offscreen feats as seriously as actual showings performed by characters that's accomplished under their own power. As for his spite or bait threads to make others mad, all I can say to that is lol @ the idiot who falls for it. I can actually say I'm proud of my son for succeeding.

I stated the reason I was getting annoyed with this forum. The fact that you missed it, just adds to your stupidity. Again, I'm annoyed of the TOR bias here. LeGenD is proof that this thread is infested with it. He gets away with far worse things than being a little trollish here and there.

Emperordmb
And I called LeGenD out on his ridiculous claims, especially the Mortis one. That doesn't change the fact that LeGenD isn't as hostile, aggressive, or trollish as "your son."

SIDIOUS 66
I don't think I have to respond to this as everyone else already has with solid points.

You exposed me? big grin The only thing you exposed is the fact that you are as bad as Carthage and that says a lot by it self. You're a troll enabler and sound like a mean old lady every time you post something.

Not even once have you and Carthage proved me wrong about anything here so don't fool yourself. Im done talking about this though.

I'll give you a chance to make your case that Vitiate is more powerful than Yoda. Off-panel/off-screen feats that directly contradict his actual showings will be over looked, unless you have an explanation as to why he is unable to use them when we actually see him in action.

If your a person who isn't clouded by your bias then shouldn't have a problem, so get started, because when I'm done with this thread, I will make Vitiate look like a weak feeb to Yoda, and I guarantee that my argument will not be refuted.

Nephthys
Just as Neph's last trollish comment was made to piss me off, I just ignored it and took it that he's unable to respond without getting his ass handed to him by me once again. I'm beginning to not take him seriously anymore. I won't, however, go out my way to report him and try to get him banned for idiotic statements. I'm actually proud of him for it.

There's just no point in us having a serious discussion anymore. Our views are too different and you clearly hate me too much. So obviously I'm not going to respond seriously.

I think you really need to calm down though. You're so mad these days. Lighten up and learn to take a joke, man.

FreshestSlice

LeGenD doesn't make ridiculous and idiotic spite threads, to try to piss people off,
LeGenD only seeks to educate.

DarthAnt66
I'll give you a chance to make your case that Vitiate is more powerful than Yoda. Off-panel/off-screen feats that directly contradict his actual showings will be over looked, unless you have an explanation as to why he is unable to use them when we actually see him in action.

If your a person who isn't clouded by your bias person then shouldn't have a problem, so get started, because when I'm done with this thread, I will make Vitiate look like a weak feeb to Yoda, and I guarantee that my argument will not be refuted.
lmfao fаg

appletonia
There's just no point in us having a serious discussion anymore. Our views are too different and you clearly hate me too much. So obviously I'm not going to respond seriously.

I think you really need to calm down though. You're so mad these days. Lighten up and learn to take a joke, man.

He speaks the truth Sidious, and I say this with love.

SIDIOUS 66

I hate you, Neph?

Lmao STFU

Nephthys
I hate you, Neph?

Lmao STFU

You hate me because I'm prettier than you are.

Emperordmb
Neph is so purrfect.

SIDIOUS 66
You hate me because I'm prettier than you are.

Send me some pics.

DarthAnt66
Pedophile rapist imo. ^ You make me feel insecure.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Pedophile rapist imo. ^ You make me feel insecure.

Neph is well over age and just a few years younger than I am.

What's he been telling you?

Sinious

If your a person who isn't clouded by your bias person then shouldn't have a problem, so get started, because when I'm done with this thread, I will make Vitiate look like a weak feeb to Yoda, and I guarantee that my argument will not be refuted.

Let me stop you there for a second. First of all Im not sure whether I should even bother after all the negativity you have caused and I surely don't want to waste my time with your attitude. And secondly, you don't get to pick rules. If an official source claims something, it should be taken seriously. We have seen Vitiate in action several times and except for HoT, no one has come close to even stalemating him. In HoT's case he was using a weakened Voice and so it justifies his defeat. I don't see why he would ever need to use excessive powers where he can take out enemies with FLS or mindrape. Your logic fails here.

I'm undecided on Yoda vs Vitiate and never claimed Vitiate would take this. My claim is that he has the advantage in force.

I have presented cases many times regarding Vitiate and even in this thread Ive done so against Carthage. Everything I said applies to you as well. Prove me wrong about nexus effect on Vitaite. You don't get to make argument requests where you present none. Go on, prove me wrong on Vitiate.

And also, I don't mind if I'm proven wrong where you will never change your mind about TOR vs PT crap and its so obvious for everyone.

appletonia
Send me some pics.

Anybody that knows Neph would know that he'll post pictures of that dashing male model at this point so I can only assume you looked at those pictures and immediately wanted more. You've been waiting for the opportunity to ask him to post pictures haven't you you gigantic ****!

Nephthys
^ Called it!

Send me some pics.

http://i2.listal.com/image/849054/600full-marcus-patrick.jpg

Sinious
Well, this surely wasn't what I've expected to see when I clicked on a Yoda vs Vitiate thread.

WildBantha88
Send me some pics. *unzips pants* okay smile

The Merchant
So yeah....I think Vitiate takes this 7/10.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Merchant
So yeah....I think Vitiate takes this 7/10.

I appreciate your determination on trying to keep it relevant to the thread. big grin

WildBantha88
^ Called it!

http://i2.listal.com/image/849054/600full-marcus-patrick.jpg

...oh, what? *clears throat* im sorry. I got lost in his, eyes. *chuckles nervously*

Emperordmb
I... I don't even...

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by appletonia
Anybody that knows Neph would know that he'll post pictures of that dashing male model at this point so I can only assume you looked at those pictures and immediately wanted more. You've been waiting for the opportunity to ask him to post pictures haven't you you gigantic ****!

He said he is pretty, not handsome, which contradict the pics he usually posts (including the one he just posted), so, no, I was expecting him to show something different via inbox.

appletonia
Originally posted by WildBantha88
...oh, what? *clears throat* im sorry. I got lost in his, eyes. *chuckles nervously*

Now there are two of him, and yet I still possess only a single erection.

Nephthys
Its funny because my page isn't loading correctly so I'm the only one who can't see the image now.

carthage
And I called LeGenD out on his ridiculous claims, especially the Mortis one. That doesn't change the fact that LeGenD isn't as hostile, aggressive, or trollish as "your son."

Says the guy that repeatedly wished death on other users and called for them to commit suicide. Basically things that hurt my feelings very much.

That picture of Neph also confirms what I saw from the waist down. embarrasment

Sinious
So nothing from Sidious 66 or Carthage? Good.

SIDIOUS 66
Let me stop you there for a second. First of all Im not sure whether I should even bother after all the negativity you have caused and I surely don't want to waste my time with your attitude. And secondly, you don't get to pick rules. If an official source claims something, it should be taken seriously. We have seen Vitiate in action several times and except for HoT, no one has come close to even stalemating him. In HoT's case he was using a weakened Voice and so it justifies his defeat. I don't see why he would ever need to use excessive powers where he can take out enemies with FLS or mindrape. Your logic fails here.

I'm undecided on Yoda vs Vitiate and never claimed Vitiate would take this. My claim is that he has the advantage in force.

I have presented cases many times regarding Vitiate and even in this thread Ive done so against Carthage. Everything I said applies to you as well. Prove me wrong about nexus effect on Vitaite. You don't get to make argument requests where you present none. Go on, prove me wrong on Vitiate.

And also, I don't mind if I'm proven wrong where you will never change your mind about TOR vs PT crap and its so obvious for everyone.

I never said I would ignore a source, but unless you can explain how a feat in said source would help him here, then I don't have to accept it unless you can explain why he's unable to use it when he's actually onscreen. Details do matter when discussing vs forums. If a feat contradicts what he's been shown capable of doing onscreen in combat, and knowing how most of Vitiate's most impressive feats require aid and rituals, then I have no reason to accept a feat that lacks context as something he is capable of pulling off anytime he wants. He's never been shown to mindrape a powerful force user mid-combat, without prep. So, no, my logic doesn't fail. If you want to go down that route I can just as easily say Sidious blitzes him, considering he's blitzed some of the top duelist of his time, which means that those top duelist would have to be considerably fast by jedi standards.

Can you or can you not prove Vitiate is more powerful than Yoda? Because I can prove the exact opposite using actual onscreen showings and the fact that he demonstrated to be on par with a sith lord more powerful than Vitiate.

carthage
Cant respond at work on the phone dude, Im also on the toilet excreting content from my bowels very similar to the content of your posts

appletonia
Only thing missing from this thread is some great music. evil face

mwuhahahahhaah

oc-P8oDuS0Q&autoplay=1

carthage
Put on some Bauhaus then

Emperordmb
Cant respond at work on the phone dude, Im also on the toilet excreting content from my bowels very similar to the content of your posts
I didn't know you had daddy issues Carthage.

FreshestSlice
laughing

SIDIOUS 66
Says the guy that repeatedly wished death on other users and called for them to commit suicide. Basically things that hurt my feelings very much.

What? Tell me I'm miss reading this.

Emperordumb hurt your feelings, son? You are beyond him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
None are beyond the rules of our true lord and savior, the king of clairvoyance, the epitome of evil, the devourer of worlds, Darth Nihilus. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

Pretty laem name manipulation though. Ramp up the power, Lord Sidious.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
None are beyond the rules of our true lord and savior, the king of clairvoyance, the epitome of evil, the devourer of worlds, Darth Nihilus. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

The great Mendor Typhoons, the "Typhoons of the Matukai" is far more powerful than Nihilus, Sidious, or the Ones. In fact he could solo the rest of the SW universe all on his own with laughable ease.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nihilus is beyond any indicators of power, you see. He is the ultimate wound of the force. He is a being of anti-matter energy, possessing immortal power and immeasurable perceptions. Mendor cannot begin to comprehend such an abomination comparative to our insufficient standards.

SIDIOUS 66

It is but it fits him perfectly, and it's easy just to add a u for completion.

Sinious
I never said I would ignore a source, but unless you can explain how a feat in said source would help him here, then I don't have to accept it unless you can explain why he's unable to use it when he's actually onscreen. Details do matter when discussing vs forums. If a feat contradicts what he's been shown capable of doing onscreen in combat, and knowing how most of Vitiate's most impressive feats require aid and rituals, then I have no reason to accept a feat that lacks context as something he is capable of pulling off anytime he wants. He's never been shown to mindrape a powerful force user mid-combat, without prep. So, no, my logic doesn't fail. If you want to go down that route I can just as easily say Sidious blitzes him, considering he's blitzed some of the top duelist of his time, which means that those top duelist would have to be considerably fast by jedi standards.

Can you or can you not prove Vitiate is more powerful than Yoda? Because I can prove the exact opposite using actual onscreen showings and the fact that he demonstrated to be on par with a sith lord more powerful than Vitiate.

Ive already explained it. Why would he summon a force power enough to destroy a dark council when facing an opponent that he can take out with FLS? Your logic fails because no one uses their peak powers when facing a lesser opponent. In HoT's case, there are 2 dynamics that support Vitiate. First one is that he was weakened and second one is that we don't know what powers he used. In cutscene he pulls of an impressive duplication trick and at one point he summons a white lightning which the reason of it is unknown. Most people believe it to be a lesser version of his purple lightning due his failed attempt on his galaxy consuming ritual. He not so long ago has dominated the most powerful jedi of his time with his FLS. He never needed anything more than FLS in Revan or SWTOR.

How is Sidious gonna blitz him? He would defeat him in a saber fight cause we lack info on Vitaite's saber skills but Vitiate has never showed any lack of speed. In fact his stand against HoT's saber suggests a high level of speed. So no, in a force fight Yoda won't have any speed advantages and ROTS Sidious is perhaps more deadly in a 1on1 combat than Vitiate but there is no proof of him being stronger than Vitiate in the force and whether Yoda is Sidious' equal in the force or not is not that certain tbh.

If you can, do so.

Emperordmb
Nihilus is beyond any indicators of power, you see. He is the ultimate wound of the force. He is a being of anti-matter energy, possessing immortal power and immeasurable perceptions. Mendor cannot begin to comprehend such an abomination comparative to our insufficient standards.
But Vitiate have the best accolade in encyclopedic medium.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It is but it fits him perfectly, and it's easy just to add a u for completion.

Yes. But we architects must design our works with such complete precision and perfection that no one can question it's inexplicable glory.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Oh yeah, and I'm going with Yoda in a close fight, for now.

/thread

Lord Nihilus deems it so

SIDIOUS 66
Yes. But we architects must design our works with such complete precision and perfection that no one can question it's inexplicable glory.

Those who question it just proves their inability to comprehend our design, which suggests just how complex our design truly is. If all things are answered then that means they are on our level of comprehension, which would be a mistake on our part. Their questioning is a good thing.

Feel me?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They won't question the glory. The complexity is a different tangent. Our designs are complex enough that even the combined efforts of Lord Sidious and Lord Nihilus would have trouble revealing them. As they revel in the glory and fail to find the true meaning, they will be our lemmings. Our drones. Our slaves.

My feeling was taken away by The Devourer. All that I can feel is the spite of those who believe in the false glory of Emperor Vitiate.

SIDIOUS 66
They won't question the glory. The complexity is a different tangent. Our designs are complex enough that even the combined efforts of Lord Sidious and Lord Nihilus would have trouble revealing them. As they revel in the glory and fail to find the true meaning, they will be our lemmings. Our drones. Our slaves.

My feeling was taken away by The Devourer. All that I can feel is the spite of those who believe in the false glory of Emperor Vitiate.

The true glory of our design is it's complexity. If you are suggesting that they won't question it out of fear of the complexity of our ultimate design, then that too is good. However, we mustn't leave things easily answered to no one.

Not even I know of what I am speaking of, as you may can tell. But this too is good.

DarthAnt66
Why are you still here? We established everyone on this forum hates you.

Sinious

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The true glory of our design is it's complexity. If you are suggesting that they won't question it out of fear of the complexity of our ultimate design, then that too is good. However, we mustn't leave things easily answered to no one.

Not even I know of what I am speaking of, as you may can tell. But this too is good.

None shall know. The Dread Lords shall make sure of that.

Nihilus and Sidious>Vitiate

But yes, our plan is so complex that even we have difficulty grasping it. Goooooood.

SIDIOUS 66
None shall know. The Dread Lords shall make sure of that.

Nihilus and Sidious>Vitiate

But yes, our plan is so complex that even we have difficulty grasping it. Goooooood.

So good that you are getting rather delusional in our conquest.

Sidious is in control and he's using Nihilus

Excellent!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Delusional? No. My eyes have been opened.

To slaughter Vitiate.

evil face

SIDIOUS 66

"We?"

Most of the leading and intelligent members here barely notice you. The only reason NewGuy and them acknowledge you is because you were once the little faithful girl of their forums.

Get back in your place little girl. You do not qualify as "we" around here. You're like a Sinious or missmith.

DarthAnt66
"We?"

Most of the leading and intelligent members here barely notice you. The only reason NewGuy and them acknowledge you is because you were once the little faithful girl of their forums.

Get back in your place little girl. You do not qualify as "we" around here. You're like a Sinious or missmith.
As of currently, the only member who is paying attention to you is XSUPREMEXSKILLZ, who is trolling you hilariously. Great job! thumb up

Their forums? Ah no. You see, you are wrong. Skillz, Dmb, Bantha, Joker, Newguy, even Intrepid, belong to me. My legion is more powerful then you can comprehend.
You will realize what you think you know is not the truth, and I have the tools required to make your Internet experience miserable in nearly every way you can possibly imagine.

SIDIOUS 66
Delusional? No. My eyes have been opened.

To slaughter Vitiate.

evil face

Exactly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2064095582.gif

Trolling? Ehh, not really. Sidious and Nihilus really are>Vitiate. You yourself know this.

Emperordmb
"We?" Most of the leading and intelligent members here barely notice you.
You endorse Carthage... not really sure you are the authority on who is an intelligent member and who isn't.

The only reason NewGuy and them acknowledge you is because you were once the little faithful girl of their forums.
Oh... we destroyed that shithole, and it was glorious.

Evidently you have a hard time determining somebody's gender, which would make your ability to choose a sexual partner rather ****ed up, though that would explain how you managed to land on a sexual partner that birthed a son such as Carthage.

SIDIOUS 66
As of currently, the only member who is paying attention to you is XSUPREMEXSKILLZ, who is trolling you hilariously. Great job! thumb up

Their forums? Ah no. You see, you are wrong. Skillz, Dmb, Bantha, Joker, Newguy, even Intrepid, belong to me. My legion is more powerful then you can comprehend.
You will realize what you think you know is not the truth, and I have the tools requires to make your Internet experience miserable in nearly every way you can possibly imagine.

You told me everything. How they treated you and what they did to you. You were theirs to control and you've admitted this to me.

carthage
Again everyone this is coming from the mouth of a guy, who made a sock account of Patrick from Spongebob and came to a forum and pretended to be a mans wife. Emperor try to apply your own standards to yourself my son

SIDIOUS 66
There goes Emperordumb on my case again. Did I not give you enough attention earlier, child?

DarthAnt66
You told me everything. How they treated you and what they did to you. You were theirs to control and you've admitted this to me.
The tide has turned. Look at how Star Wars Forums is now...completely destroyed. I am in command. Bow before me, or suffer the might that bested DarthSith500.

Emperordmb
We got the last laugh when we destroyed that sad little shit-hole.
Just take a look for yourself: http://www.starwarsforums.org/

Coincidentally your son had set up a little nest there that was also destroyed, completely and utterly destroyed. It was SWF after all that gave your son even more brain damage than he was born with.

I look forward to seeing you and Carthage in a similar state once we are finished with you.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There goes Emperordumb on my case again. Did I not give you enough attention earlier, child?

You dissipate your energies dissing the weak. There are consequences.

Sinious

Lame attempt. Besides you don't deserve to quote the immortal one my son. cool

SIDIOUS 66

My energy is limitless. I hold unlimited power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My energy is limitless. I hold unlimited power.

We will need to gather our power for what is to come.

DarthAnt66
Challenging my might is foolish. Intrepid will easily destroy you.

Trocity
disguise2

Just passing through...

carthage
I neve set up any nest at SWF, it was fun posting there when we were all active but it was a graveyard of the usuals. You destroyed a graveyard and replaced it with Kawaii anime girls and pictures of genitalia. You got a laugh out of me though

DarthAnt66
I neve set up any nest at SWF, it was fun posting there when we were all active but it was a graveyard of the usuals. You destroyed a graveyard and replaced it with Kawaii anime girls and pictures of genitalia. You got a laugh out of me though
Our victory did not come from the destruction or the spamming, but the ultimate concession of DarthSith.

SIDIOUS 66
We got the last laugh when we destroyed that sad little shit-hole.
Just take a look for yourself: http://www.starwarsforums.org/

Coincidentally your son had set up a little nest there that was also destroyed, completely and utterly destroyed. It was SWF after all that gave your son even more brain damage than he was born with.

I look forward to seeing you and Carthage in a similar state once we are finished with you.

That's....nice?

My son still lives and successfully ticks you off. He wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Ehh, he's on S66's/my side moreso than yours, tbh.

carthage
Idk what you kids had against him, I was never apart of any forum wars you all had. The constant socks showing up with GTA and Dragonball Z names was hilarious though

SIDIOUS 66

Really, now?

Is he going to be using you to do this? You were faithful after all.

Emperordmb
That's....nice?

My son still lives and successfully ticks you off. He wins.
Your son is the outcome of what happened when someone left you alone with a retarded fish squirrel with more STDs than there are known to the human race.

Sinious
What? A retarded fish squirrel gave birth to Carthage? That actually makes sense.

DarthAnt66
Ehh, he's on S66's/my side moreso than yours, tbh.
Hardly. Jack will do as I please. Your betrayal will only result in death.
Numerous ways can this play out, some of which would be declared a crime.
Though in no scenario do you win. I have your alternate ego and so much more.

carthage
The fact you think a human male in his twenties can reproduce with a fish is proof American public education has failed us all.

Emperordmb
Not until I met you did I think that...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hardly. Jack will do as I please. Your betrayal will only result in death.
Numerous ways can this play out, some of which would be declared a crime.
Though in no scenario do you win. I have your alternate ego and so much more.

Jack honestly thinks you're insane dude.

Uh, I don't think NewGuy would roll with you either.

carthage
Not until I met you did I think that...

I never thought any man would fall down and worship a bald midle aged guy that wore Alice cooper makeup until I met you

DarthAnt66
Jack honestly thinks you're insane dude.

Uh, I don't think NewGuy would roll with you either.
You discern a fraction of reality. What you know is merely propaganda orchestrated by the highest of us.
Of who you think are allies are the closest to us in the shadows, and those who you think are against me are in reality my better.
You have nothing, and I have everything. Your ego is worthless without us, but we are everything without you.

SIDIOUS 66
Your son is the outcome of what happened when someone left you alone with a retarded fish squirrel with more STDs than there are known to the human race.

Your mother wasn't the bearer of my son.

Trocity
lol this is cool, I'm enjoying this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Ant

Man, you need to work on making your posts more dark and mysterious.

DarthAnt66
I have no intentions wasting my time with the dead. Now if you excuse me, I must leave. More important matters await.

carthage
Emperors mother is a Hutt believe me I know

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You've already wasted Carthage's time by losing debates with him.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity

I really would prefer just debating Yoda vs Vitiate. It seems Vitiate remains the superior force user.

Emperordmb
Your mother wasn't the bearer of my son.
My mother is not a retarded fish squirrel with STDs, but your mentioning of mothers made me realize I missed a big part of the picture.

The retarded fish squirrel that you screwed to get Carthage, her first child was not actually Carthage... it was you... incest is a ***** ain't it.

carthage
I dont recall ever debating Ant, other than disagreements about Kuns blasts and disagreement about Malak. I have seen him own Neph on numerous occasions tho

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
disagreements in which you crushed him under the heel of your boot. thumb up

Trocity
It seems Vitiate remains the superior force user.

Agreed, though I still think Yoda takes him all out. Since it is a similar situation as the Sids-Yoda fight, I assume Vitiate isn't prepped for Yoda's arrival. I didn't play TOR for very long so I might be underrating Vitiate without prep.

DarthAnt66
@fagget
If I recall correctly, you were the one in those topics who said I won. erm

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity

DarthAnt66
Freshest, you will join me: http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/. Meet me in chat.

SIDIOUS 66
Emperors mother is a Hutt believe me I know

Well she could pass for one, but she does make the best fish face when she's on her knees.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@fagget
If I recall correctly, you were the one in those topics who said I won. erm

Perhaps back then, when my mind was clouded to the truth. But now? I possess immortal power, and you will not stop my ascendance.

And I see Sith's spelling tendencies still have control over you, amirite?

FreshestSlice
Freshest, you will join me: http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/. Meet me in chat.
Nah, I got like college and shit. The last thing I need is to be murdered before class tomorrow.

DarthAnt66
Laem.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn. My spelling tendencies too? GG bro, you lost before the fight even began.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>