Ki Adi-Mundi and An'ya Kuro Vs Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Two powerful Jedi Masters(in their prime) go up against their former apprentice
who wins?

Lightsabers

Force Powers

All-Out

Note: this is not Reborn Krayt -_-

Q99
So, armored Krayt...

Healthy (ala the Abeloth fight) or sick (ala the beginning of Legacy)?

I think healthy armored Krayt wins. He's very powerful and skilled and knows both their styles well.

Sick, though, there's a chance he may run out of gas early. Though it also depends on how well they can weather his force offense, I don't think either faces lightning very often.

carthage
Krayt takes this

WildBantha88
I have great respect for both of the members of team one, I believe they take this

carthage
Thats cool that you respect them. Krayt still kicks their asses though, but you can have a medal for respecting them.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Thats cool that you respect them. Krayt still kicks their asses though, but you can have a medal for respecting them.

Oh, so you have metals to hand out now. Im pleased to hear you did so well at the special olympics

carthage
It's spelled 'medal' snowflake

WildBantha88
It's spelled 'medal' snowflake Well done! your learning to do a job this tool known as auto-correct already does, increasing your usefulness to society by a factor of zero

carthage
Your usefulness is digging up 6th tier terrible EU characters and pitting them against powerful Sith. You make more spite threads than anyone.

WildBantha88
Only to spite you, my exemplary friend. Your knowledge of Star Wars is reprehensible and your arguments are lethargic. Dare you endeavor to provoke my incisive mind into scornful dispute and you shall be smitten again, oh, untutored blight upon my majestic existence.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
hmm.

Time to add a few more words to my consistent vocabulary.

WildBantha88
happy to help smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Reprehensible...damn, why didn't I think of adding that word before? Lethargic is pretty good too.

WildBantha88
Incisive is one I haven't used much before but I like it

carthage
Banthas post=thesaurus abuse

Fated Xtasy
Banthas post=thesaurus abuse

Your posts = the death of intelligence as we know it

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Your posts = the death of intelligence as we know it

thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Only to spite you, my exemplary friend. Your knowledge of Star Wars is reprehensible and your arguments are lethargic. Dare you endeavor to provoke my incisive mind into scornful dispute and you shall be smitten again, oh, untutored blight upon my majestic existence.

Are you actually going to support your statement about why you think two relatively low Jedi council members can stand up to one of the most powerful Sith of all time? I didn't think so you don't have enough brain power to do that. But by all means humor me, instead of hiding behind Sinus and the TOR cult

Q99
An'ya *was* able to give Vader a pretty good fight, she's fairly badass.

They're still doomed unless a bout of weakness kicks in, but...

carthage
That was pre-ANH Vader who Krayt is superior to, and she was also on a nexus iirc when she fought him.

An'ya is featless apart from that unfortunately, and Mundi is slower, less skilled int he force, a tier beneath Krayt as a duelist, and that's it really. The sole advantage the Jedi have is familiarity with Hett's dueling style, but given that as a Sith he became more skilled and his fighting style has evolved its not a real advantage

carthage
You or Newguy should make a Darth Krayt respect thread

WildBantha88
Are you actually going to support your statement about why you think two relatively low Jedi council members can stand up to one of the most powerful Sith of all time? I didn't think so you don't have enough brain power to do that. But by all means humor me, instead of hiding behind Sinus and the TOR cult

These are not relatively low, these are actually some of the top masters of that era. An'ya especially bringing a set of esoteric powers that are both unique and powerful. Then top that with both An'ya and Ki being two of the top bad-ass lightsaber duelist of the order and Krayt going down is not only probable but likely. Yes Krayt is above either one of them individually but there are two of them, and while neither of them can solo Krayt, together they are his superior.

Now if you can put aside blind stupidity for a few minutes to give me an actually intelligent response, me and you might have a civil debate for a change

carthage
Originally posted by WildBantha88
These are not relatively low, these are actually some of the top masters of that era. An'ya especially bringing a set of esoteric powers that are both unique and powerful. Then top that with both An'ya and Ki being two of the top bad-ass lightsaber duelist of the order and Krayt going down is not only probable but likely. Yes Krayt is above either one of them individually but there are two of them, and while neither of them can solo Krayt, together they are his superior.

Now if you can put aside blind stupidity for a few minutes to give me an actually intelligent response, me and you might have a civil debate for a change

An'ya has no feats notable apart from fighting a pre-Prime Vader with a nexus and as well as she fought she still lost. Krayt is superior to feats to Vader at least up to ESB, Krayt is faster than Mundi (Mundi has moved his saber fast enough to form a shield), and Kuro has no speed feats worth mentioning. Krayt in failing health blitzed 4 imperial Knights, this is a greater speed feat than anything Mundi or Kuro have shown.

For dueling, Krayt at that time fought Abeloth and fought evenly with Celeste Morne. Kuro has beaten no one and Mundi was defeated by Grievous and fought (evenly?) with Ventress. Krayt is a more skilled duelist than either of his teachers.

What feats do they have that make them "superior" to Krayt?

Q99
Yea, the familiarity likely helps Krayt more. I mean, these are his teachers, he remembers them well... but their knowledge is a century out of date.

I think you're right.

Nalaniel
I'm siding with Krayt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.