(Hellsing) Alucard Vs The Vampire GOD (Vampire Hunter D))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
two vampire king face each others

Alucard vs D father Dracula vampire god.

whom take it

EmptyHearted
it says D father The vampire god is godlike powers

here list of powers

Powers and Abilities
Dracula',' who is more like a force of nature than a vampire. His mere presence is described as being darker than a black hole, p and single handedly stopped & reversed a planet sized meteorite ripped from a celestial body sent by Valcua on a collision course with Earth. His power remains unknown, but suggesting he outclasses any and every Noble leaves him in a class by himself, or so it seems._Finally read and rewrite the akashic records, which contain the entirety of the universe's past, present, and future, basically making him an omniscient god.

God Powers

'Destructive Capacity ': Universal level+ Can change and alter the universe according to his whim.

but then again this all wiki information. so is there any vampire hunter D Fans can tell
this all list of powers true?

trexalfa
This is an unholy stomp in favour of the Sacred Ancestor.

Astner
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
'Destructive Capacity ': Universal level+ Can change and alter the universe according to his whim.
Yes, and Ezio can destroy a city block with his retractible blade.

Really stop citing the OBD wiki, it's so full of shit that it'd make a sewage diver resign.

trexalfa
Originally posted by Astner

Really stop citing the OBD wiki, it's so full of shit that it'd make a sewage diver resign.

This time however, it is correct. The Sacred Ancestor can make any changes he wishes to the universe through the Akashic Records.

Now that I realize it... OP read "Universal" and still pitted him against Alucard?? Spite thread.

StealthRanger
OBD never regarded Ezio as city block busting

Though gentlemen, remember, unless a character goes into space or crosses countries in fractions of a second, mach double digit feats in fiction don't count

Astner

dika123
i hear D have planet level reality warping.

StealthRanger
I don't recall him being listed as such, since I am one of it's editors

Not advocating Dracula is universal. Not even arguing the match as I don't really care, though something Akashic Records or whatever, though am not an expert

EmptyHearted
this what i found on sites

Name: Sacred Ancestor (Dracula, Darkness Incarnate, traveler in black,him)
Origin: Vampire Hunter D
Classification: Vampire King/God
Powers and abilities: Super human strength, speed, durability, reactions and stamina, immortality (types 1 and 2), heightened senses, flight, regeneration (mid-high), immune to any form of magic or phsycic attacks, Telepathy, Planetary control over weather, able to ressurect the dead, soul crushing aura (prescence can be felt globally), able to pull intangible beings through dimensions, to break himself into a mass of consciousness and access the mind of anyone and everything and gain access to the void space (Unreachable dimension of unknown to anyone and can be unharmed), Telekenesis, Ability to be in multiple areas at once, hypnosis, soul****, mind****, shape shifting, Control over Akaschic Records (Universal control over the past, present and future), Vastly skilled swordsman, psychometry, precognition, every ability that is displayed by every noble in the series, control over every element of earth, teleportation.
Weaknesses: His son. D. Only being alive to have harmed him.
Destructive Capacity: Continent Level+ while battling with Baron Meinster their fight shaped mountains and ended in the Sacred Ancestor throwing him down in the bottom of the ocean and cutting him above water while miles down in the ocean, was able to raise an enormous city just by raising his hand, his laughter causes earthquakes, Planet level+ Ultimate Noble Lawrence Valcua sent a asteroid as big as Mars to Earth and was able to intervene and send the planet back in a instant (never explained how) able to work as a mass of consciousness controlling and manipulating the planet according to his whim and prescence can be felt globally. Universe level+ Fought an elder god Kururu in another dimension who was able to rid of 30,000 troops in a instant and came out the victor. Controls the Akaschic Records which contains the past, present and future of the entire universe and able to use void space as a weapon.
Range: Cross dimensional
Speed: Hypersonic, FTL via teleportation
Durability: Vastly Great able to take on a elder god but grew so exhausted afterward and slept 100 years.
Strength: Unknown, shaped mountains and cut down several miles of bedrock in a single slash.
Striking Strengthnknown
Stamina: Unknown
Standard Equipment: Cape of unknown material.
Intelligence: Frighteningly intelligent, access to the Akaschic Records makes him aware of any and everything in the universe, skilled scientist, able to create technology more advanced than the nobles themselves.
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Void Space- Dimensional attack which can consume anything in a infinite packed space.

Bing Bang Accelorator-A charged particle beam made of energy of the universe which can be a very very dangerous weapon when fired, if atoms are displaced it could result in a universal threat.

NemeBro

Really stop citing the OBD wiki, it's so full of shit that it'd make a sewage diver resign. That's from Vampire Hunter D's wiki, not the OBD's.

EmptyHearted
when i made this thread. i knew it possble it was spite match.

but i was not sure how powrful dracula from vampire hunter d was..

Astner
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's from Vampire Hunter D's wiki, not the OBD's.
It still doesn't make it right. The Akashic Records was described as an ethereal fog. Once it seeped into the world it messed up reality erasing Kima, one of Vacula's lieutenants, from history and if it continued to seep out it would eventually destroy the universe. Vacula later tried to use the fog that had seeped in to kill D, which didn't work.

That said, Dracula only studied the Akashic Records. He certainly didn't use it waging wars against other vampires.

That said Dracula would win against Alucard, but he's not a universal threat.

NemeBro
It still doesn't make it right. I wouldn't know. I've never read the novels or watched the movies (I think that's their format?).

Astner
Originally posted by NemeBro
I wouldn't know. I've never read the novels or watched the movies (I think that's their format?).
The light novels are the primary source, the movies are adaptions.

AriesMilo
I know I'm a little late on this but I can vouch as a Vampire Hunter D fan and one of the editors of its wiki. But the Sacred Ancestor can control the universe but it's not easy for him to do. The events that took place in Twin Shadowed knight, Dark Road, and Tyrant's Stars were all set up by him. By rewriting the Akaschic Records events the Sacred Ancestor was able to drag Lawrence Valcua from the farthest reaches of space and was able to bring him back to earth so D could kill him. And manufacturing the Eternal Darkness and big bang accelerator are universal threat weapons developed by him alone. And in a universe where beings such as the Destroyer survived a time lapsing particle cannon with the energy that creates the universe and all and every matter and that this being broke out of infinite dimensions and is purely made of energy like Dr Manhattan exist, elder gods who were defeated by Dracula, Valcua with a portion of his power, was able to lightly tap his foot and literally wipe out a city thousands of miles away from him, make meteors disappear and rewrite the universe however he saw fit. It's not easy as those who are clairvoyant in nature are can do it with ease. And this is coming from a guy who has a vampire hunter d tattoo and helps with translation and scans with the manga and has read every novel. In the novel it even explains that Dracula WAS responsible for the events in Tyrant's Stars and for bringing valcua out to earth. To let you know how powerful he is, his son D... everytime he breaks out of dimensions time alters, Black holes disappear, certain events in history never happened, the universe is effected and altered everytime D exits a dimension. And the only beings unaffected Are D and the Sacred Ancestor.

BeyonderGod
OBD sucks

Werewolf582
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
OBD sucks

Agreed.

BeyonderGod
Werewolf you are directly like them dude so your agreement is seriously a contradiction.

Werewolf582
http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/e/4/e496c_ORIG-Let_The_Butt_Hurt_Flow_Through_You.jpg

BeyonderGod
Yup proved my point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.