War Hulk & Death Sentry vs. WWH & Voidtry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team 1. Celestial tech is a better powerboost.

carver9
Team 2. The most powerful Hulk ever and Void. Good duo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9

Who is stronger.

WWH or Death Seed Sentry?

carver9
Don't know.

God Cloth Seiya

Isn't WBH above WW hulk?

carver9
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Isn't WBH above WW hulk?

WBH is WWH but I'm not including him in this. I'm talking about in general. Before WBH was seen on panel, it was stated that WWH is the most powerful Hulk ever which means he was more powerful than War Hulk as well.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Don't know.

You are saying team two wins, so you have to have at least an opinion. So
Who is the strongest here?

Sin I AM
War Hulk imo appeared stronger than WWH especially given each respective fight with Marko

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM
War Hulk imo appeared stronger than WWH especially given each respective fight with Marko

thumb up

Tony Stark
Don't know.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You damn well know the answer Carver.

Go ahead and say it with me now...

DDDDDDDDDDDDSENTRY is without question stronger

One_Angry_Scot
Don't forget here is that the Void is essentially Sentry not holding back (since their the same person except from the Void is Sentry's opposite).

But Death Seed Sentry is Robert without Agoraphobia so he is willing to use his full power and isn't scared either way. I dispute the fact he was amped as Remender said here the Death Seed replaced the Void. Looks like he got the exploding suns part wrong seeing as it is a million (but that's just me being pedantic)

http://i.imgur.com/wnWhcPyl.png

So he isn't inhibited by Agoraphobia anymore.

So making a personal judgement I would probably say overall team 1 wins. War Hulk is incredibly underestimated. Given what happened with Juggernaut, so he isn't going to be a slouch in the strength department. Sentry can virtually deal with Hulk in a myriad of ways.

Whether it be killing him via strength. Or via molecular manipulation he can and will do it.

War Hulk will eventually succumb to the Void as again like I explained above it's the same situation he isn't holding back and he doesn't care either way.

In the end you have DS Sentry vs Voidtry. And I personally believe that DS Sentry can come out on top here. He is more knowledgeable of his powers and isn't scared either.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Don't forget here is that the Void is essentially Sentry not holding back (since their the same person except from the Void is Sentry's opposite).

But Death Seed Sentry is Robert without Agoraphobia so he is willing to use his full power and isn't scared either way. I dispute the fact he was amped as Remender said here the Death Seed replaced the Void. Looks like he got the exploding suns part wrong seeing as it is a million (but that's just me being pedantic)

So making a personal judgement I would probably say overall team 1 wins. War Hulk is incredibly underestimated. Given what happened with Juggernaut, so he isn't going to be a slouch in the strength department. Sentry can virtually deal with Hulk in a myriad of ways.

Whether it be killing him via strength. Or via molecular manipulation he can and will do it.

War Hulk will eventually succumb to the Void as again like I explained above it's the same situation he isn't holding back and he doesn't care either way.

In the end you have DS Sentry vs Voidtry. And I personally believe that DS Sentry can come out on top here. He is more knowledgeable of his powers and isn't scared either.

Good answer

One_Angry_Scot
Good answer

Thanks.

byrdgang21

Good answer

Agreed. Very fair assessment concerning the Sentry personas

Sin I AM
The Hulks aren't really even needed. This fight boils down to whichever sentry is better

byrdgang21
The Hulks aren't really even needed. This fight boils down to whichever sentry is better

Who do you think is?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who do you think is?

Hard to gauge. Other than owning Thor DS didn't do much. Voidtry owned Loki, destroyed asgard, owned ares and was handling thor. They may be even depending solely on if bob is actively fighting back

One_Angry_Scot
Hard to gauge. Other than owning Thor DS didn't do much. Voidtry owned Loki, destroyed asgard, owned ares and was handling thor. They may be even depending solely on if bob is actively fighting back

Don't forget he stopped Mjolnir via molecular manipulation and he either equalled or exceeded the power of every hero on Earth at that time.

Plus what you have to remember is the majority of Roberts appearances, he is scared of the Void coming out so he won't unleash his power. Like when he was holding back in the Genis-Vell fight. And many others that would overflow my post.

Imagine him not being scared and thinking I can do whatever I want and nothing will happen.

And don't forget Robert has defeated the Void himself in the past.

eaebiakuya
I think DSentry can solo this.

Sin I AM
Don't forget he stopped Mjolnir via molecular manipulation and he either equalled or exceeded the power of every hero on Earth at that time.

Plus what you have to remember is the majority of Roberts appearances, he is scared of the Void coming out so he won't unleash his power. Like when he was holding back in the Genis-Vell fight. And many others that would overflow my post.

Imagine him not being scared and thinking I can do whatever I want and nothing will happen.

And don't forget Robert has defeated the Void himself in the past.

Thats what im saying. If we are dealing with Voidtry then it's probable that bob will fight back causing a loss. That's the nature of his character.

One_Angry_Scot
Thats what im saying. If we are dealing with Voidtry then it's probable that bob will fight back causing a loss. That's the nature of his character.

Ah okay my mistake.

Sin I AM
Ah okay my mistake.

How do u think a meeting between wwh and ds would go? I curious why that persona and banner haven't met since they have history and pak choose to use a watered down sentry to fight him in wwh

One_Angry_Scot
How do u think a meeting between wwh and ds would go? I curious why that persona and banner haven't met since they have history and pak choose to use a watered down sentry to fight him in wwh

DS Sentry would absolutely pulverize him.

You could literally put write a number of his abilities on pieces of paper. Put them in a box pick one out and make a perfectly reasonable explanation each time.

Luckily for Hulk in WWH he convinced Sentry to be the Savior instead of the Destroyer. Otherwise he would've been killed along with the whole planet. Instead Hulk got beaten back into Banner and Sentry turned back into Robert due to him wanting to be the Savior.

If you recall the dialogue goes like this.

Hulk: Savior, Destroyer. What matters is the choice you make

Then after that we see Hulk back to Banner and Sentry saying "Thanks" as Hulk convinced him like I already mentioned.

Sin I AM
DS Sentry would absolutely pulverize him.

You could literally put write a number of his abilities on pieces of paper. Put them in a box pick one out and make a perfectly reasonable explanation each time.

Luckily for Hulk in WWH he convinced Sentry to be the Savior instead of the Destroyer. Otherwise he would've been killed along with the whole planet. Instead Hulk got beaten back into Banner and Sentry turned back into Robert due to him wanting to be the Savior.

If you recall the dialogue goes like this.

Hulk: Savior, Destroyer. What matters is the choice you make

Then after that we see Hulk back to Banner and Sentry saying "Thanks" as Hulk convinced him like I already mentioned.

Agreed. I always despised that version of sentry anyway

One_Angry_Scot
Agreed. I always despised that version of sentry anyway

Perhaps Robert did become kind of a villain but I don't think it was under his own inhibition that he done so.

If you remember he point blank refused to go out to fight Hulk until he was going to execute the heroes then he stepped in.

Which is what made him lose control, Where he was mentally unstable he couldn't hold in his power (if you remember he ended up half levelling that city)

Whereas when he is more mentally stable i.e the Genis Vell fight. He can exert in the writers words.

"Enough energy to shred entire worlds" (may be slightly wrong)

And in that fight he was releasing energy but it was even less than the Hulk fight even though it was eons ahead. He just in that fight was more stable.

(I wasn't really directing all of this message to you as you yourself probably know all of this. Was just summarizing my point)

Sin I AM
Perhaps Robert did become kind of a villain but I don't think it was under his own inhibition that he done so.

If you remember he point blank refused to go out to fight Hulk until he was going to execute the heroes then he stepped in.

Which is what made him lose control, Where he was mentally unstable he couldn't hold in his power (if you remember he ended up half levelling that city)

Whereas when he is more mentally stable i.e the Genis Vell fight. He can exert in the writers words.

And in that fight he was releasing energy but it was even less than the Hulk fight even though it was eons ahead. He just in that fight was more stable.

(I wasn't really directing all of this message to you as you yourself probably know all of this. Was just summarizing my point)

Grand summary. My issue with the character is the lack of proper development. He went from a strong hero with a dark half to an agoraphobia laden whimp, to a suicidal Voidtry to this death persona. He's all over the place and its not like he's TOAA his powerset isn't omnipotent he's relatively easy to write imo but writers seemed to have failed in his conveyance to me

One_Angry_Scot
Grand summary. My issue with the character is the lack of proper development. He went from a strong hero with a dark half to an agoraphobia laden whimp, to a suicidal Voidtry to this death persona. He's all over the place and its not like he's TOAA his powerset isn't omnipotent he's relatively easy to write imo but writers seemed to have failed in his conveyance to me

I guess I see it this way, originally we see Robert just coming back so to him the Void is an enemy. Someone he can combat and defeat. Robert is back anew and ready to change.

Although Bendis kind of changed this (I myself have Agoraphobia so I feel like I understand this a bit better). The only way I can make sense of what Bendis done was that he made Sentry's illness progressively become worse until it finally culminates with Siege when the Void takes hold. He changed it to a character given godlike power but heavily crippled him with his Agoraphobia. That's the way you have to look at the Sentry. It became his character. It's like me or you being given his power. How would we cope with the abilities he has.

To think.

I can save the lives of a young family in a burning building in Rio de Janeiro but if I save them I will be letting a 4 month old baby in Morocco die. I think we would all go insane.

I can see how people can become mystified by his character but eventually it is easy enough to peace together.

And what we see now is what Sentry would've been without his fears but he is instead being driven on another path. And I myself can't wait to see where it takes him.

carver9
Lol at Sentry being watered down and before hand, Sentry was trying to play god against WWH. Then you have to think about it...two punches from Hulk ruined Sentry face, TWO, whereas Sentry initial attacks he laid upon WWH did absolutely nothing. Don't know why people thought of Sentry as watered down when in the same fight, he was about to level earth and none of the main heros minus WWH could stand up to him, let alone withstand his power.

Hulk did calm Sentry down but you have to understand, before this, Sentry was giving it his all (per his own words) and Hulk withstood every piece of it. Then you have to also remember that it wasn't Sentry that was holding back, it was Hulk. Remember, moments later, he gained far more power than what he used against Sentry. If anyone was watered down, it was Hulk. Hell, before even facing Sentry it was stated that he still held back as WWH. Was that Sentry powerful, suuuuuuurrreee, he wasn't powerful enough though which is the reason he got carried to the hospital.

WWH was operating on a Bizzare level. A level that allowed him to endure a rage blitz from Zom Strange. The same Zom who powers was going to engulf earth. Let's also not forget that WWH and Zom had a rematch, a stronger Zom and Hulk held his own. If we use WWH as a hole, all of his fts outside of World Breaker, honestly can't see any version of Sentry beating him tbh unless bfr is an option. Don't think you all have grasped yet how powerful that version of Hulk was.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^So you think that WWH is stronger than DS?

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
^So you think that WWH is stronger than DS?

If you're not skyfather, yes, I think WWH is stronger than you.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Ok DS is considered the equal in strength to all heroes combines, including Thor, Hulk and Hyperion. So WWH > all heroes combined in strength.

Interesting.

no expression

carver9
Ok DS is considered the equal in strength to all heroes combines, including Thor, Hulk and Hyperion. So WWH > all heroes combined in strength.

Interesting.

no expression

WWH>>> 130 Hercs.

confused

I don't think there are even 20 people on earth that is close in strength to Herc. Let's see...peers would be Thor, Hyperion, Hulk...who else was clogged up in Rogue that equals or is near Herc in strength? Herc is physically High Herald and WWH freaking lungs endured that strength. Take it how you will. I just think WWH was the god of strength and he was basically unstoppable physically. I don't have a problem with people giving Sentry the majority over him but I honestly don't see why. It was near impossible to stop WWH physically. The only person that came close was Sentry and he had to mix the power of a million exploding suns and his strength to get it done...something I've yet to witness D Sentry use as a tactic.

Prof. T.C McAbe
no expression

carver9
Where are you one punch? You're my buddy but we can also debate against each other sometimes.

carver9
no expression

big grin

One_Angry_Scot
Lol at Sentry being watered down and before hand, Sentry was trying to play god against WWH. Then you have to think about it...two punches from Hulk ruined Sentry face, TWO, whereas Sentry initial attacks he laid upon WWH did absolutely nothing. Don't know why people thought of Sentry as watered down when in the same fight, he was about to level earth and none of the main heros minus WWH could stand up to him, let alone withstand his power.

Hulk did calm Sentry down but you have to understand, before this, Sentry was giving it his all (per his own words) and Hulk withstood every piece of it. Then you have to also remember that it wasn't Sentry that was holding back, it was Hulk. Remember, moments later, he gained far more power than what he used against Sentry. If anyone was watered down, it was Hulk. Hell, before even facing Sentry it was stated that he still held back as WWH. Was that Sentry powerful, suuuuuuurrreee, he wasn't powerful enough though which is the reason he got carried to the hospital.

WWH was operating on a Bizzare level. A level that allowed him to endure a rage blitz from Zom Strange. The same Zom who powers was going to engulf earth. Let's also not forget that WWH and Zom had a rematch, a stronger Zom and Hulk held his own. If we use WWH as a hole, all of his fts outside of World Breaker, honestly can't see any version of Sentry beating him tbh unless bfr is an option. Don't think you all have grasped yet how powerful that version of Hulk was.

Carver as much as I think you're a good guy god damn do you p**s me off sometimes. We had this debate before. You and the Sorrow.

Right it begins...

Sentry was weakened he was extremely affected by his Agoraphobia. As you well know that extremely weakens him, Stark and Reed tried to get him to go out there even the President did but all failed. He then spent the next 29 hours standing in his doorway.

It was only when Hulk tried to kill the heroes did Sentry step in.

2 punches damaged Sentry's face.

What you neglect to say is Sentry wanted Hulk to stop him from attacking Hulk as he knew if he lost control he would destroy everything.

So we have 2 cases of incorrect information.

1.Sentry not being weakened
2. Sentry being damaged by Hulk (but you neglect to mention his mental state.

So you saying you don't know why he was watered down screams the pinnacle of ignorance, just except that Sentry was severely weakened and Hulk barely stalemated Sentry. Sure no heroes could stand up to either Sentry or WWH and you know why?

They're Sentry and WWH not because Sentry wasn't according to you "watered down" it's because of who they are.

Again you made this comment last time. I will paste this in as I can't be arsed typing it in again.

Hopefully this (above post) helps you.

I will now explain it a bit easier. Sentry when unstable is liable to let go i.e release his power. In this case as he was unstable when he fought Hulk he released energy to partly level a city.

Yet when he fought Genis he was operating on much higher levels but his energy being released although it was expanding was nothing like the WWH one. That's what you mean as "not holding back" but you misconstrue the comic to suit your argument.

Believe me Hulk wasn't watered down. That was the most powerful form of Hulk (unless you believe War Hulk to be tougher) so don't use that to make Sentry look bad and Hulk look good.

This made me chuckle because it counters your argument. Sentry wanted to be put down by Hulk but Hulk couldn't do it.

Sentry managed to beat Hulk back into Banner and Hulk convinced Sentry to be a Saviour rather than the Destroyer. So again don't twist it to suit your ends.

That is honestly the biggest amount of tosh I have ever. Now on the forums I think you're a good guy (like I said at the start of my message) but please don't resort to this Carver.

Remember the fact that Sentry was weakened doesn't make the Hulk bad.

What you should look at is the fact that Sentry was nearing becoming a villain and Hulk became the hero convincing the Sentry to become good.

Any version made me laugh the most. Come on man...

janus77
WWH wins.

One_Angry_Scot

Interesting.

no expression

Have you forgotten? Hulk is the strongest there is!!! Even if everything points to that being wrong in a battle that must be wrong for a made up reason.

Come on McAbe we all know Hulk is an avatar of TOAA...

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by janus77
WWH wins.

How?

One_Angry_Scot

I actually missed this one. This is even more stupid than the other points.

carver9
First I want to start off by saying, stop taking this to the heart. Back on topic. Yes, before facing Hulk (before) he was thinking twice about it but you also forgot his statement to Tony "me fighting someone like this would take a lot of power (i think he said a lot or all, can't remember)". He knew he had to bring his "A" game and let me show you the proof.

While flying to Hulk he states "it's time to play god". Which is a statement that means it is time to bring down the Hulk imo. Let's move on.

Hulk states "you don't want this fight Sentry". Sentry states "oh god help me I do. You're the only one I can hit like THIS".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh010.jpg.html?src=wap

Doesn't sound like someone holding back to me or is having mental issues. Let's continue.

Sentry then unleash and what does Pak write.

"What's happening to your Sentry"? "He's unleashing the power of a million exploding suns". "Tony, what did you tell Sentry"?

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh016.jpg.html

"I said that sometimes you have to do the right thing and play god".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh017.jpg.html

Want to point out that Sentry has never unleashed like that before...EVER. Let's continue.

Aaaaahhhhh Bruce, you have to tell me, does it always feels this good to let go?

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh020.jpg.html

Clear what he means here.

"Funny who can't seem to stop".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh022.jpg.html

Stop what my friends? Stop himself from not holding back. It's clear Sentry mentality wasn't messing with him during this instance. Yes, an argument can be made hours before facing Hulk but after that, when he seen the threat Hulk was, Sentry decided to play god and unleash the power of a million exploding suns. Just like he said "does it always feel this good to let go". He found someone that he could unleash his powers on, someone that could withstand it and Hulk withstood all of it and was still standing. Hell, minutes later, he became even more powerful than he has ever been...

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh034.jpg.html

Don't see why people say Sentry was watered down when all in all, he wasn't and like I've stated before, an argument can be made for the Hulk not going all out tbh. Again, I don't have any issues with people saying Sentry could beat the Hulk but I disagree. To each his own.

carver9
I actually missed this one. This is even more stupid than the other points.

It really isn't.

Sin I AM
But that's a hyperbolic statement. He did not unleash that much energy

carver9
But that's a hyperbolic statement. He did not unleash that much energy

He released enough energy that he reverted back into his normal self.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh025.jpg

I honestly think Pak was throwing out there that he unleashed the power of a million exploding suns for a reason and when Ben Grim said it, Reed said "he's never unleashed power like that before...). Reed didn't disagree with it at all. He actually agreed with it. Doesn't matter since that isn't my point.

One_Angry_Scot
First I want to start off by saying, stop taking this to the heart. Back on topic. Yes, before facing Hulk (before) he was thinking twice about it but you also forgot his statement to Tony "me fighting someone like this would take a lot of power (i think he said a lot or all, can't remember)". He knew he had to bring his "A" game and let me show you the proof.

While flying to Hulk he states "it's time to play god". Which is a statement that means it is time to bring down the Hulk imo. Let's move on.

Hulk states "you don't want this fight Sentry". Sentry states "oh god help me I do. You're the only one I can hit like THIS".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh010.jpg.html?src=wap

Doesn't sound like someone holding back to me or is having mental issues. Let's continue.

Sentry then unleash and what does Pak write.

"What's happening to your Sentry"? "He's unleashing the power of a million exploding suns". "Tony, what did you tell Sentry"?

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh016.jpg.html

"I said that sometimes you have to do the right thing and play god".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh017.jpg.html

Want to point out that Sentry has never unleashed like that before...EVER. Let's continue.

Aaaaahhhhh Bruce, you have to tell me, does it always feels this good to let go?

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh020.jpg.html

Clear what he means here.

"Funny who can't seem to stop".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh022.jpg.html

Stop what my friends? Stop himself from not holding back. It's clear Sentry mentality wasn't messing with him during this instance. Yes, an argument can be made hours before facing Hulk but after that, when he seen the threat Hulk was, Sentry decided to play god and unleash the power of a million exploding suns. Just like he said "does it always feel this good to let go". He found someone that he could unleash his powers on, someone that could withstand it and Hulk withstood all of it and was still standing. Hell, minutes later, he became even more powerful than he has ever been...

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh034.jpg.html

Don't see why people say Sentry was watered down when all in all, he wasn't and like I've stated before, an argument can be made for the Hulk not going all out tbh. Again, I don't have any issues with people saying Sentry could beat the Hulk but I disagree. To each his own.

Not taking it to heart carver, just irritated at how blatantly wrong you are, yet you continue to peddle your beliefs.

Sentry saying it's time to play god is him saying he has to take Hulk down.

You're right. But he had no other choice. Hundreds of people would've died.

"Hulk states "you don't want this fight Sentry". Sentry states "oh god help me I do. You're the only one I can hit like THIS".

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...pg.html?src=wap

Doesn't sound like someone holding back to me or is having mental issues. Let's continue."

I explained this and you have ignored me, me and Enzeru posted huge long posts defeating your argument yet you continue to use it.

I never said he was holding back, he wasn't and before you go "HA I caught you out!" allow me to explain...

He began to lose control due to him being unstable which is why he done so.

Hulk saying he doens't want this fight seems to me that Hulk knew what was going to happen he did say.

"STARK, RICHARDS!!! what happens next is on your heads"

So you are actually mixing up what Hulk meant. And what a surprise it was to improve Hulks stature.

Sure I saw that scan the last time you and The_Sorrow mentioned it 10 times over, and allow me to explain for the 11th.

Sentry was unstable as such he couldn't control his power

(he couldn't concentrate it)

So he released it over a wide area. Whereas in the Genis fight he could contain it easier even though that feat was much better. Again twisting a point to make Sentry look like he was trying his best.

Sentry couldn't stop because and here we go again.

Because he was mentally unstable so he couldn't control himself.

If I remember Hulk here convinced him to be the Savior afterwards.

"Goodbye old friend"

Implies that and shows that he was losing control and quite clearly so but nor for the reasons you want it to be for.

I've addressed the 2nd part of that paragraph so don't again twist things.

Sure I actually like the last scan. Doesn't have any bearing on the fight. Sentry never wanted the fight form the start. That's why he tried to get Hulk to stop him as soon as he knew he was losing control.

If Sentry hadn't stopped there everyone would have died.

Tony Stark

DSENTRY is >>>>>>>>>Odin

One_Angry_Scot
He released enough energy that he reverted back into his normal self.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh025.jpg

I honestly think Pak was throwing out there that he unleashed the power of a million exploding suns for a reason and when Ben Grim said it, Reed said "he's never unleashed power like that before...). Reed didn't disagree with it at all. He actually agreed with it. Doesn't matter since that isn't my point.

No you're wrong, he didn't release so much energy he returned to Reynolds. Hulk convinced him otherwise which I already went through in my other reply.

It was Hulk who was beaten back into Banner by Sentry.

And he didn't release all that power and if you really think he did are you saying the Genis feat is inferior to that? If you are then I don't know what to say.

I explained the compacting his power in another reply so address it there.

One_Angry_Scot
It really isn't.

Trust me it is. Lets see what everyone on this board thinks minus you and perhaps a couple of others and I reckon that the majority of people will say most Trans Tiers including a as stable as you can get non void Sentry and DS Sentry would defeat Hulk.

Make a thread paste every Trans Tier in and proudly declare no trans tier can beat WWH physically.

But you wont do it. Because you would get banned by Bada, Pr or Newjak whoever is on at the time.

So WWH can defeat...

Thanos, DS Sentry, Superboy-Prime can he?

carver9
Don't know why you keep bringing the Genis fight up though. It really doesn't help your argument.

1. Hulk is either far more powerful than Genis since he was able to achieve something Genis couldn't achieve and that was revert Sentry back to Bob or...

2. Sentry didn't exert close to the amount of power he used against WWH since again, he wasn't fatigued before, during, or after his fight against Genis.

What you are doing is choosing his high showings as him being all powerful and trying to use it as evidence in his fight against Hulk. Let me ask, how was his mentality when he fought Terrax? Was he all powerful or is that another scene we can use that proves he wasn't at peak game against Hulk even though he tells us that he will have to exert more power than ever against Hulk...we have him reverting back to his human form from exerting said powers (something that has never happened).

There is nothing pointing to Sentry holding back. There is nothing showing he was mentally retarded during his fight against Hulk. We have the opposite. He is going all out. Unleashing ALL of his power to stop Hulk and failing to do so at the end while Hulk still had enough power to go super Saiyan.

Like you've said, this doesn't make Sentry weak since again, he fought against one of the most powerful Hulk's ever.

Sentry statements...

It's time to play god.
You're the only one I can hit like THIS.
Does it always feel this good to let go?
Exerts himself to the point of turning into Bob.

Clear to me. Should be to you as well.

Also, huh? He couldn't stop himself because he was mentally messed up? How about he couldn't stop himself because it felt too good not holding back?

"Stark, Richards, what happens next is on your head". He's saying this while pulling back for this punch.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh011.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh013.jpg

Means something bad is about to happen and it's going to hang over their heads. He knew something was going to happen because Sentry is punching him through buildings. When he started fighting back, he knew something good wasn't going to come out of it. Either the death of him or Sentry.

janus77
WWH was vastly superior to Sentry, whilst holding back and trying to reason with the insane blonde druggie.

carver9
Trust me it is. Lets see what everyone on this board thinks minus you and perhaps a couple of others and I reckon that the majority of people will say most Trans Tiers including a as stable as you can get non void Sentry and DS Sentry would defeat Hulk.

Make a thread paste every Trans Tier in and proudly declare no trans tier can beat WWH physically.

But you wont do it. Because you would get banned by Bada, Pr or Newjak whoever is on at the time.

So WWH can defeat...

Thanos, DS Sentry, Superboy-Prime can he?

Lol...of course. The Hulk fans here are limited. There are only 3 people that supports him and 2 of them are rarely here. On this site, Hulk rarely pull majorities against Low Heralds so anyone else opinions really doesn't matter (since his fts get ignored). I guess you missed the 4 Hulks vs Superman thread?

We are debating this. I don't care about anyone else opinions.

carver9
WWH was vastly superior to Sentry, whilst holding back and trying to reason with the insane blonde druggie.

laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot

So according to you Hulk was holding back but I guess to you Sentry wasn't?

I take it you disagree with his mental illness affecting him. If you do then you're pretty much getting the whole story wrong.

janus77
So according to you Hulk was holding back but I guess to you Sentry wasn't?

Why "guess" when you can read and comprehend?
Marvel tell you that Hulk was holding back significantly (staggeringly), whilst Sentry was not.

I have no reason to doubt their claim as their word is "god".

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY is >>>>>>>>>Odin laughing

quanchi112
WWH was vastly superior to Sentry, whilst holding back and trying to reason with the insane blonde druggie. No, he wasn't. They both reverted back and the Sentry was mentally weak in that showing whereas Hulk was near the top of his game. Sentry is on another level than Hulk as he is more versatile, faster, more powerful, and can reform. Hulk is screwed.

One_Angry_Scot
Lol...of course. The Hulk fans here are limited. There are only 3 people that supports him and 2 of them are rarely here. On this site, Hulk rarely pull majority against Low Heralds so anyone else opinions really doesn't matter (since his fts get ignored). I guess you missed the 4 Hulks vs Superman thread?

We are debating this. I don't care about anyone else opinions.

Trust me Carver some people hate Hulk to the core. I am not one of them as much as it seems that isn't true now.

Hulk is up there for me as a good character.

The problem is Hulk is poisoned by the people that like him (you to an extent not entirely know as you can listen to reason) and The_Sorrow.

When you Hulk fans say things like no one but Skyfathers you have to expect some s**t because it's completely unsubstantiated.

Trust me I read it, I was online the whole day that thread was alive and kicking.

But as you know thread involving Hulk and Superman are the biggest s**tstirring threads around. So I rarely comment in one unless it's completely wrong.

Even if you feel Hulk is being hard done by you have to try to see the flip side of the coin.

One_Angry_Scot
Why "guess" when you can read and comprehend?
Marvel tell you that Hulk was holding back significantly (staggeringly), whilst Sentry was not.

I have no reason to doubt their claim as their word is "god".

So you don't understand the whole premise behind either Sentry or the last issue of WWH.

Thanks for clarifying that for me Janus.

carver9
Trust me Carver some people hate Hulk to the core. I am not one of them as much as it seems that isn't true now.

Hulk is up there for me as a good character.

The problem is Hulk is poisoned by the people that like him (you to an extent not entirely know as you can listen to reason) and The_Sorrow.

When you Hulk fans say things like no one but Skyfathers you have to expect some s**t because it's completely unsubstantiated.

Trust me I read it, I was online the whole day that thread was alive and kicking.

But as you know thread involving Hulk and Superman are the biggest s**tstirring threads around. So I rarely comment in one unless it's completely wrong.

Even if you feel Hulk is being hard done by you have to try to see the flip side of the coin.

Don't think you hate the Hulk but I know you love Sentry and again, I don't mind anyone giving him the majority but "I" disagree (some others as well).

Lol...I never said Hulk could beat a skyfather but I do think WWH strength approaches it.

Maybe you can throw out some trans tiers that is stronger than Hulk. Which ones? I am easily to be convinced in topics like this if you have a solid argument.

I honestly don't think Sorrow is bad as a debater at all and he is reasonable, especially when it comes to Hulk, and us Hulk supporters knows when Hulk loses. None of us has said he could beat Skyfathers, etc..we know his limitation...even as World Breaker but again, his fans are rare. I think you had a disagreement with Sorrow and that thread clung to you. Both of you made some solid arguments and I think you should let it go. All of our opinions being different is what makes KMC what it is.

One_Angry_Scot
Don't know why you keep bringing the Genis fight up though. It really doesn't help your argument.

1. Hulk is either far more powerful than Genis since he was able to achieve something Genis couldn't achieve and that was revert Sentry back to Bob or...

2. Sentry didn't exert close to the amount of power he used against WWH since again, he wasn't fatigued before, during, or after his fight against Genis.

What you are doing is choosing his high showings as him being all powerful and trying to use it as evidence in his fight against Hulk. Let me ask, how was his mentality when he fought Terrax? Was he all powerful or is that another scene we can use that proves he wasn't at peak game against Hulk even though he tells us that he will have to exert more power than ever against Hulk...we have him reverting back to his human form from exerting said powers (something that has never happened).

There is nothing pointing to Sentry holding back. There is nothing showing he was mentally retarded during his fight against Hulk. We have the opposite. He is going all out. Unleashing ALL of his power to stop Hulk and failing to do so at the end while Hulk still had enough power to go super Saiyan.

Like you've said, this doesn't make Sentry weak since again, he fought against one of the most powerful Hulk's ever.

Sentry statements...

It's time to play god.
Does it always feel this good to let go?
Exerts himself to the point of turning into Bob.

Clear to me. Should be to you as well.

Also, huh? He couldn't stop himself because he was mentally messed up? How about he couldn't stop himself because it felt too good not holding back?

"Stark, Richards, what happens next is on your head". He's saying this while pulling back for this punch.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh011.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh013.jpg

Means something bad is about to happen and it's going to hang over their heads. He knew something was going to happen because Sentry is punching him through buildings. When he started fighting back, he knew something good wasn't going to come out of it. Either the death of him or Sentry.

Hulk didn't revert Sentry to Bob, he did but by words not power, Sentry reverted Hulk to Banner but you don't like hearing that.

He exerted far more, eons and eons more in the Genis fight. The reason you deny it is because if it's true (which it is) Sentry is significantly weakened when he fought WWH which makes your argument look weak.

Sentry's stability against Terrax was most likely higher than WWH, he used photokinesis to block a blast then stopped Terrax dead in his tracks with one hand then snapped his axe in 2. He is clearly more stable here.

See you say "Was he all powerful here"

No need to be sarcastic. Sentry's character is based on his mental stability and you know it. If he is performing badly i.e when he stalemated WWH then he unstable. If he can generate power to destroy entire worlds or defeat Terrax in seconds he is more stable, case closed.

"It's time to play god.
Does it always feel this good to let go?"

For the 13th time...

He was losing control, he couldn't compact his power a she was mentally unstable. There is your answer stop misconstruing things and move on now.

I don't want to have to repeat myself for a 14th time.

"Also, huh? He couldn't stop himself because he was mentally messed up? How about he couldn't stop himself because it felt too good not holding back?"

Let me ask you this, if you were mentally ill and you were scared of your strength or going outside but the only way to save someone would be to put them down.

Would you consider yourself if you started attacking them and couldn't stop because you were enjoying killing this person, or you lost control and you didn't know how to stop anymore.

If you have read a book called Of Mice and Men you would know the story of Lennie and Curley. It is the exact same thing.

He knew something would happen.

Why did he tell Sentry he didn't want this fight?

Probably because he knew it wasn't directly his influence under which he intervened.

Sentry said "Please help me god I do"

Doesn't exactly sound like a willing combatant does it. He had no choice.

One_Angry_Scot
Don't think you hate the Hulk but I know you love Sentry and again, I don't mind anyone giving him the majority but "I" disagree (some others as well).

Lol...I never said Hulk could beat a skyfather but I do think WWH strength approaches it.

Maybe you can throw out some trans tiers that is stronger than Hulk. Which ones? I am easily to be convinced in topics like this if you have a solid argument.

I honestly don't think Sorrow is bad as a debater at all and he is reasonable, especially when it comes to Hulk, and us Hulk supporters knows when Hulk loses. None of us has said he could beat Skyfathers, etc..we know his limitation...even as World Breaker but again, his fans are rare. I think you had a disagreement with Sorrow and that thread clung to you. Both of you made some solid arguments and I think you should let it go. All of our opinions being different is what makes KMC what it is.

You're right I like the Hulk and I do love Sentry (and you know why as I have mentioned previously)

But I am not stubborn enough to not admit defeat.

Like the Sentry vs Franklin Richards thread. Enzeru himself said Franklin wins. I didn't comment on it as I had nothing else to add.

I know you never said he could beat Skyfathers. I may have misphrased it, but you did say nobody short of Skyfathers can win.

(sadly I can't edit my message anymore I don't think.)

Trans Tiers stronger than the Hulk.

DS Sentry: Equalled or Exceeded the power of every hero on Earth (including the likes of Hulk and Hyperion)

Voidtry: The exact copy of a stable Sentry except he is more willing to kill.

Stable Normal Sentry: (he has defeated the Void who snapped Hulks bones before you questioned that)

Thanos although a serious WWH could take it close but I think Thanos can edge it out.

These are the only solid trans tier I hear about on these forums. If you tell me a list of people who you think are trans I will tell you my opinion.

The problem was the Sorrow never listened and done the old "Concession accepted thumb up" thing, which I disagree with.

He's a cool guy but that just annoyed me but after that we PM'd and it's cool now.

Sure all our opinions are different carver doesn't mean you can deliberately have the wrong one (note I mean that in a jokey manner, not rudely).

carver9
Gotcha... so we are in agreement that both Hulk and Sentry didn't exert 1% of their power before, during, and after their fight since we base things off of high showings.

With that said, Gladiator fights (who's powers is mentally based) against Masterson Thor, The Phoenix 5, and the elder doesn't count since before hand he withstood a blast that could level a solar system, busted a planet with his fist, swam through a gas giant, etc, etc...

Let's continue because I think this should apply to all, especially the people who's powers are mental based.

Superman fight against HP Doomsday doesn't count because after this he took out some Probes with ease. Withstood a sun going Nova, and survived a black hole. Remember, per some people, Superman powers or mentally driven.

Let's continue...

Wolverine loses doesn't count against Sabertooth because he defeated an army of Super humans, defeated his entire Rogue in less time than it takes for me to type this and after losing to Sabertooth he has fought the Hulk better than most on Earth have.

Let's continue, I know I can do more. Surfer powers are mentally driven as well. Surfer loss against Thanos doesn't count because he created black hole light yrs wide with casual blast. Ripped a planet along with its moon to dust by head butting someone. Caught a star like blast and threw it at someone. Physically defeated someone that was feeding off of a planet. Beat down Beta Ray Bill.

Who else can I do? This is the most craziest way of debating. Just because someone have high fts before and after a fight (remember that, a fight) doesn't mean he wasn't generating all of his power when he was in a fight. Prime example of this is PG Thor and Thanos fighting. Their fight did NOTHING to the room they were fighting in, n.o.t.h.i.n.g but create a barn fire. I don't think anyone that is sane would say Thor with the gem was holding back. How about this, who do you think is more powerful, power gem Thor or the Thor that was fighting Gorr? Simple question.

Nothing in that fight was referenced as Sentry being unable to control his power. It was stated that Sentry stopped holding back. Don't know why you're ignoring this. Then you are clinging to high showings as evidence. You do know it was stated in the WWH fight that Sentry was going to destroy Earth, right? If planet busting is what you are looking for, then it's there.

One_Angry_Scot
Gotcha... so we are in agreement that both Hulk and Sentry didn't exert 1% of their power before, during, and after their fight since we base things off of high showings.

With that said, Gladiator fights (who's powers is mentally based) against Masterson Thor, The Phoenix 5, and the elder doesn't count since before hand he withstood a blast that could level a solar system, busted a planet with his fist, swam through a gas giant, etc, etc...

Let's continue because I think this should apply to all, especially the people who's powers are mental based.

Superman fight against HP Doomsday doesn't count because after this he took out some Probes with ease. Withstood a sun going Nova, and survived a black hole. Remember, per some people, Superman powers or mentally driven.

Let's continue...

Wolverine loses doesn't count against Sabertooth because he defeated an army of Super humans, defeated his entire Rogue in less time than it takes for me to type this and after losing to Sabertooth he has fought the Hulk better than most on Earth have.

Let's continue, I know I can do more. Surfer powers are mentally driven as well. Surfer loss against Thanos doesn't count because he created black hole light yrs wide with casual blast. Ripped a planet along with its moon to dust by head butting someone. Caught a star like blast and threw it at someone. Physically defeated someone that was feeding off of a planet. Beat down Beta Ray Bill.

Who else can I do? This is the most craziest way of debating. Just because someone have high fts before and after a fight (remember that, a fight) doesn't mean he wasn't generating all of his power when he was in a fight. Prime example of this is PG Thor and Thanos fighting. Their fight did NOTHING to the room they were fighting in, n.o.t.h.i.n.g but create a barn fire. I don't think anyone that is sane would say Thor with the gem was holding back. How about this, who do you think is more powerful, power gem Thor or the Thor that was fighting Gorr? Simple question.

Nothing in that fight was referenced as Sentry being unable to control his power. It was stated that Sentry stopped holding back. Don't know why you're ignoring this. Then you are clinging to high showings as evidence. You do know it was stated in the WWH fight that Sentry was going to destroy Earth, right? If planet busting is what you are looking for, then it's there.

No I am not agreeing with you,

You can continue to add nothing to the topic of the thread and have a little hissy fit but I am stating facts. Sentry was hindered by his mental state. Try to get over it and realise that is what happened.

Nothing to do with anything that I said, care to stop going off topic. If you really want to keep that up on your profile do so. you have 5 minutes to delete it, save yourself the misfortune of people accusing you of something you know isn't true. Purely saying it because you are annoyed . Are you prepared to announce all of them characters powers are based on their mental states now?

Make that thread along with the WWH beating all Trans Tier characters carver. I am still waiting.

List me the people you think are trans tiers and I will give you my opinion.

carver9
No I am not agreeing with you,

You can continue to add nothing to the topic of the thread and have a little hissy fit but I am stating facts. Sentry was hindered by his mental state. Try to get over it and realise that is what happened.

Nothing to do with anything that I said, care to stop going off topic. If you really want to keep that up on your profile do so. you have 5 minutes to delete it, save yourself the misfortune of people accusing you of something you know isn't true. Purely saying it because you are annoyed . Are you prepared to announce all of them characters powers are based on their mental states now?

Make that thread along with the WWH beating all Trans Tier characters carver. I am still waiting.

List me the people you think are trans tiers and I will give you my opinion.

Again, where during that fight did it state Sentry mind was mentally unstable? He came there to take Hulk out. Said that he is playing god. Said Hulk is the only person he can hit like THIS. Said it felt good not holding back. You clinging to something that happened hrs if not a day before the fight again isn't helping you. Just because Sentry powers is mentally driven doesn't mean that when he lose he was weakened. Again, if that's the case then you need to share that love with everyone, including Hulk (since his powers are mental as well).

Where in this thread did i say Hulk could defeat trans tier characters? Please quote me.

I don't mind naming all of these characters as long as you apply the rules you are giving to Sentry to those characters. Are you willing to do this? Again, this applies to Hulk since his fts before and after the Sentry fight is far better.

One_Angry_Scot
Again, where during that fight did it state Sentry mind was mentally unstable? He came there to take Hulk out. Said that he is playing god. Said Hulk is the only person he can hit like THIS. Said it felt good not holding back. You clinging to something that happened hrs if not a day before the fight again isn't helping you. Just because Sentry powers is mentally driven doesn't mean that when he lose he was weakened. Again, if that's the case then you need to share that love with everyone, including Hulk (since his powers are mental as well).

Where in this thread did i say Hulk could defeat trans tier characters? Please quote me.

I don't mind naming all of these characters as long as you apply the rules you are giving to Sentry to those characters. Are you willing to do this? Again, this applies to Hulk since his fts before and after the Sentry fight is far better.

Here is your proof showing he was weakened, for your information that whole post me and Enzeru spoke about for a couple of days, and he wrote that based on me telling him about how my Agoraphobia affects me, along with links I shared with him. So you can't say it wasn't well researched.

Originally posted by Enzeru
Sentry Q & A:

Why are Sentry's agoraphobia and his other mental issues such a big problem?

I want to expand on one topic that has already been covered up in this thread: Sentry agoraphobia and his generalized anxiety disorder. I would like to explain it further and in greater detail why these two mental issues are such a big problem for someone and how they affects the mind and the body:

Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety in situations where the sufferer perceives certain environments as dangerous or uncomfortable, often due to the environment's vast openness or crowdedness. These situations include wide-open spaces, as well as uncontrollable social situations.
The sufferer may go to great lengths to avoid those situations, in severe cases becoming unable to leave their home or safe haven.

>>> In Sentry's case that is something that has been acknowledged by other characters as well:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108566/4020344-g1.jpg

>>> And the worst case scenario has been shown during the World War Hulk arc, where Sentry was not able to leave his house for days:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108566/3405753-b1.jpg

>>> He also states that there are bad agoraphobic days, where it's simply not working out:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108566/3405753-b1.jpg

Agoraphobia patients can experience sudden panic attacks when traveling to places where they fear they are out of control, help would be difficult to obtain, or they could be embarrassed. During a panic attack, epinephrineis released in large amounts, triggering the body's natural fight-or-flight response. A panic attack typically has an abrupt onset, building to maximum intensity within 10 to 15 minutes, and rarely lasts longer than 30 minutes. Symptoms of a panic attack include palpitations, a rapid heartbeat, sweating, trembling, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, tightness in the throat and shortness of breath. Many patients report a fear of dying or of losing control of emotions and / or behavior.

>>> Sentry also states that he is afraid of losing the control over his powers:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/45138/935886-aa_wwh03_027.jpg

Although the exact causes of agoraphobia are currently unknown, some clinicians who have treated or attempted to treat agoraphobia offer plausible hypotheses. The condition has been linked to the presence of other anxiety disorders, a stressful environment or substance abuse.

>>> With substance abuse being a possible cause for agoraphobia Sentry comes into the discussion yet again, due to him having a history of being a drug addict in the past:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108566/4019856-x1.jpg

>>> However that is not the only possible cause, because anxiety disorders are in that list as well and Sentry suffers from generalized anxiety disorder:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108566/4020314-123.jpg

To quote the scan above: "He (Sentry) also suffers from agoraphobia and generalized anxiety disorder."

And this is what you need to know, when it comes to that anxiety disorder:

Generalized anxiety disorder is an anxiety disorder that is characterized by excessive, uncontrollable and often irrational worry. This excessive worry often interferes with daily functioning, as the suffering individuals typically anticipate disaster, and are overly concerned about everyday matters such as health issues, money, death, family problems, friendship problems, interpersonal relationship problems, or work difficulties.
Individuals often exhibit a variety of physical symptoms, including fatigue, fidgeting, headaches, nausea, numbness in hands and feet, muscle tension, muscle aches, difficulty swallowing, bouts of difficulty breathing, difficulty concentrating, trembling, twitching, irritability, agitation, sweating, restlessness, insomnia, hot flashes, and rashes and inability to fully control the anxiety.

By reading that it becomes rather obvious that generalized anxiety disorder weakens the body and that is also the case for the Sentry, when he is struggeling with his phobia / illness:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3189038-1234124.jpg

If you managed to read through all of this, then you should now be able to understand better why people are often talking about a mentally stable and a mentally unstable Sentry. If he is being affected by the agoraphobia and his anxiety, he instantly becomes less potent. The agoraphobia can drain his confidence and prevent him from leaving a safe zone, while the generalized anxiety disorder weakens his body and makes him less powerful.

References:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalized_anxiety_disorder

Here you go

100% proof right here.

http://i.imgur.com/zOPuZPml.png

If you want I can post the other 2 pages Enzeru made showing his mental state affecting him, I can paste you them if you want.

One_Angry_Scot
Also just name me trans tiers and I will give you my opinion, you really want to know I will tell you. Sentry doesn't come into it. Only the trans tiers you list as far as I am concerned.

carver9
Here is your proof showing he was weakened, for your information that whole post me and Enzeru spoke about for a couple of days, and he wrote that based on me telling him about how my Agoraphobia affects me, along with links I shared with him. So you can't say it wasn't well researched.

Here you go

100% proof right here.

http://i.imgur.com/zOPuZPml.png

If you want I can post the other 2 pages Enzeru made showing his mental state affecting him, I can paste you them if you want.

Sigh*...that isn't proof. This is my last post on the subject. They are talking about his mentally messed up he is and what conditions he have but they are not saying he was mentally compromised at that moment. Yes, we all know he is jacked up, he even knows it but nothing was shown of him being mentally compromised then or during the fight and standing at a door for hrs thinking about a fight that he knows the cost (him losing control as stated in your scan, going all out).

Someone being stronger doesn't mean they can beat someone in that tier. Odin have a thousand ways until Sunday at defeating a lot of people that is physically stronger than him. This includes Surfer as well. Strength doesn't= power.

carver9
Also just name me trans tiers and I will give you my opinion, you really want to know I will tell you. Sentry doesn't come into it. Only the trans tiers you list as far as I am concerned.

That Hulk is stronger than?

One_Angry_Scot
Sigh*...that isn't proof. This is my last post on the subject. They are talking about his mentally messed up he is and what conditions he have but they are not saying he was mentally compromised at that moment. Yes, we all know he is jacked up, he even knows it but nothing was shown of him being mentally compromised then or during the fight and standing at a door for hrs thinking about a fight that he knows the cost (him losing control as stated in your scan, going all out).

Someone being stronger doesn't mean they can beat someone in that tier. Odin have a thousand ways until Sunday at defeating a lot of people that is physically stronger than him. This includes Surfer as well. Strength doesn't= power.

You're such a damn liar you really are. It is right infront of you and you still are lying. And look as I catch you out you are making excuses. Just admit you were proved wrong and I caught you out. The more you wriggle out of it the bad your position looks.

And again he was mentally compromised. You just don't want to know it because Hulk is diminished if so.

You see what I meant about Hulk getting a bad rep. You are a prime example.

Just admit you're wrong and this thread and debate between us can be over.

Care to name them Trans Tiers yet?

One_Angry_Scot
That Hulk is stronger than?

No name trans tiers and I will give my opinion on if they defeat WWH, since that's what you asked me to do.

carver9
You're such a damn liar you really are. It is right infront of you and you still are lying. And look as I catch you out you are making excuses. Just admit you were proved wrong and I caught you out. The more you wriggle out of it the bad your position looks.

And again he was mentally compromised. You just don't want to know it because Hulk is diminished if so.

You see what I meant about Hulk getting a bad rep. You are a prime example.

Just admit you're wrong and this thread and debate between us can be over.

Care to name them Trans Tiers yet?

confused

I honestly don't get it. In one scan you have someone in a helicopter talking about Sentry handicap. Key word, talking about it. Not saying he is in that condition at the moment but talking about it, and even if he was in that condition, what does that have to do with his fight against the Hulk? That scene happened before the fight. GOD!!!

When he arrived there his goal was to take out the Hulk just like his goal was to take out Genis, Terrax, the Collector. Sentry was worried about fighting Hulk because he knew the consequences as stated here in your own scan...

Let's put it like this, if it was Ironman who was causing trouble in New York and Sentry had to go take him out, there would have been no stress at all. He knew the stakes, knew fighting this version of Hulk would lead to him using everything at his disposal and thats exactly what happened and it felt good to him. He let go.

Every scan that you posted just now from Enzuru was statements of a condition we all know about, doesn't mean that he was compromised during the fight though unless again you have proof, and ya don't. So again, lets get off of this topic.

Onslaught combined with Nate, Franklin, Professor X, and Magneto is trans tier and Hulk is stronger. There you go, one person.

carver9
No name trans tiers and I will give my opinion on if they defeat WWH, since that's what you asked me to do.

OMG!!!! When did i ask you if a character can defeat Hulk or not in the trans tier category? I'm done. I'm just done.

One_Angry_Scot
OMG!!!! When did i ask you if a character can defeat Hulk or not in the trans tier category? I'm done. I'm just done.

Here you go, want to stop protesting your innocence

http://i.imgur.com/qX9gXftl.png

carver9
Here you go, want to stop protesting your innocence

http://i.imgur.com/qX9gXftl.png

Lol... the definition of strong/er...

having the power to move heavy weights or perform other physically demanding tasks.

Definition of beat/defeat...

win a victory over (someone) in a battle or other contest; overcome or beat.

Straight from Google. We are done here. Just stop.

One_Angry_Scot
confused

I honestly don't get it. In one scan you have someone in a helicopter talking about Sentry handicap. Key word, talking about it. Not saying he is in that condition at the moment but talking about it, and even if he was in that condition, what does that have to do with his fight against the Hulk? That scene happened before the fight. GOD!!!

When he arrived there his goal was to take out the Hulk just like his goal was to take out Genis, Terrax, the Collector. Sentry was worried about fighting Hulk because he knew the consequences as stated here in your own scan...

Let's put it like this, if it was Ironman who was causing trouble in New York and Sentry had to go take him out, there would have been no stress at all. He knew the stakes, knew fighting this version of Hulk would lead to him using everything at his disposal and thats exactly what happened and it felt good to him. He let go.

Every scan that you posted just now from Enzuru was statements of a condition we all know about, doesn't mean that he was compromised during the fight though unless again you have proof, and you don't. So again, lets get off of this topic.

Onslaught combined with Nate, Franklin, Professor X, and Magneto is trans tier and Hulk is stronger. There you go, one person.

So you are ignoring the thread and the post I made.

Yes he is saying if he lost control everything was in danger not because he was thinking about losing.

It's a condition that is relevant stop denying it is when it's essential to Sentry's character.

"Onslaught combined with Nate, Franklin, Professor X, and Magneto is trans tier and Hulk is stronger. There you go, one person."

I don't even see how that is relevant.

carver9
So you are ignoring the thread and the post I made.

Yes he is saying if he lost control everything was in danger not because he was thinking about losing.

It's a condition that is relevant stop denying it is when it's essential to Sentry's character.

"Onslaught combined with Nate, Franklin, Professor X, and Magneto is trans tier and Hulk is stronger. There you go, one person."

I don't even see how that is relevant.

confused

One_Angry_Scot
confused

Something wrong?

carver9
Something wrong?

I'm done.

One_Angry_Scot
I'm done.

Why?

CadenceV2
I'm not sure why WWH vs sentry is being brought up as proof of one stronger than the other. Sentry prior to Molecule Man fight was never using, nor understood his own powers. It was not until after the Molecule Man fight that Sentry understood his powers full potential.

So any argument of WWH vs a weak Sentry is pointless anyway. sentry simply was not using his full powers. He had no clue his potential till after Dark Avengers anyway.

One_Angry_Scot
Lol... the definition of strong/er...

having the power to move heavy weights or perform other physically demanding tasks.

Definition of beat/defeat...

win a victory over (someone) in a battle or other contest; overcome or beat.

Straight from Google. We are done here. Just stop.

Oh so you changed your mind, you wont suggest to me any trans tiers. Why not?

quanchi112
Originally posted by CadenceV2
I'm not sure why WWH vs sentry is being brought up as proof of one stronger than the other. Sentry prior to Molecule Man fight was never using, nor understood his own powers. It was not until after the Molecule Man fight that Sentry understood his powers full potential.

So any argument of WWH vs a weak Sentry is pointless anyway. sentry simply was not using his full powers. He had no clue his potential till after Dark Avengers anyway. It is similar to arguing Legacy fights for Genis Vell. The hulk fans know deep down that Sentry at his best absolutely mauls any and all Hulks.

carver9
Why?

I can't take it no more. I have a low haircut but I'm not trying to keep it like that by pulling my hair out. I think you should believe what you believe and I believe what I believe.

One_Angry_Scot
I can't take it no more. I have a low haircut but I'm not trying to keep it like that by pulling my hair out. I think you should believe what you believe and I believe what I believe.

You done this in the Sentry vs Starbrand thread as well. Don't get annoyed because someone is questioning every piece of your argument.

Why believe it when it's wrong? It makes no sense.

carver9

So any argument of WWH vs a weak Sentry is pointless anyway. sentry simply was not using his full powers. He had no clue his potential till after Dark Avengers anyway.

Voidtry? That was Voidtry, not just Sentry and this was proven when his eyes turned black after defeating MM. I'm not even a hard core so Sentry fan and I know this.

One_Angry_Scot
Voidtry? That was Voidtry, not just Sentry and this was proven when his eyes turned black after defeating MM.

Carver Void speaks in black speech bubbles not white.

Black Speech bubbles=Void.

White Speech bubbles=Bob.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by quanchi112
It is similar to arguing Legacy fights for Genis Vell. The hulk fans know deep down that Sentry at his best absolutely mauls any and all Hulks.

Pretty much. Hulk is top tier in strength, durability, and ok in speed. That's it. He simply is outclass by the more versatile power sets of people like Thor, Darkness, Martian Manhunter, Surfer, and others.

quanchi112
Voidtry? That was Voidtry, not just Sentry and this was proven when his eyes turned black after defeating MM. I'm not even a hard core so Sentry fan and I know this. Same character and his mindset makes things possible. Onslaught Hulk was with the aid of shutting off Banner so that isn't even Hulk under his own power yet you want to use that showing. Quit being hypocritical. It is easy to point your flaws out. Bow out or be destroyed.

carver9
You done this in the Sentry vs Starbrand thread as well. Don't get annoyed because someone is questioning every piece of your argument.

Why believe it when it's wrong? It makes no sense.

And I will bring it up again every time someone say he was weakened against the Hulk. I provided my piece on the matter and you did as well. Not annoyed at all but I'm not going to continue to argue with someone who doesn't comprehend the words that are coming out of Sentry's own mouth. With that said, team 2 wins.

One_Angry_Scot
Same character and his mindset makes things possible. Onslaught Hulk was with the aid of shutting off Banner so that isn't even Hulk under his own power yet you want to use that showing. Quit being hypocritical. It is easy to point your flaws out. Bow out or be destroyed.

If Hulk is put into a bad position by an argument. A new one is instantly formulated to counter it no matter how silly it is.

Quite similar to how Nimrods adaptation works.

carver9
Same character and his mindset makes things possible. Onslaught Hulk was with the aid of shutting off Banner so that isn't even Hulk under his own power yet you want to use that showing. Quit being hypocritical. It is easy to point your flaws out. Bow out or be destroyed.

It was Savage Hulk so I can use him if I want and he is weaker than WWH. Tell that to a mod That Void and Sentry are the same character.

CadenceV2
Voidtry? That was Voidtry, not just Sentry and this was proven when his eyes turned black after defeating MM. I'm not even a hard core so Sentry fan and I know this.

One Void has red or yellow eyes in 100% of his pictures, not black.
Second Void has no sense of friendship or morals like Sentry showed against Molecule Man, saving the Dark Avengers which Void killed ares later.
Third Sentry explains himself to the Dark Avengers the scope of his powers, and no black box for speech either unlike Void.

So in the end of Dark Avengers it was Sentry fully using his powers. Not Void who is Sentry but different personality more than anything.

carver9
Pretty much. Hulk is top tier in strength, durability, and ok in speed. That's it. He simply is outclass by the more versatile power sets of people like Thor, Darkness, Martian Manhunter, Surfer, and others.

Your opinion friend.

carver9
First off many things proven wrong here.

One Void has red or yellow eyes in 100% of his pictures, not black.
Second Void has no sense of friendship or morals like Sentry showed against Molecule Man, saving the Dark Avengers which Void killed ares later.
Third Sentry explains himself to the Dark Avengers the scope of his powers, and no black box for speech either unlike Void.

So in the end of Dark Avengers it was Sentry fully using his powers. Not Void who is Sentry but different personality more than anything.

laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot
And I will bring it up again every time someone say he was weakened against the Hulk. I provided my piece on the matter and you did as well. Not annoyed at all but I'm not going to continue to argue with someone who doesn't comprehend the words that are coming out of Sentry's own mouth. With that said, team 2 wins.

No carver you're just wrong and you acted like a baby (and from your picture on the members thread you don't look like one) and said "I'm done"

You threatened to leave the Sentry vs Starbrand thread if I replied as well.

Like I said before just the fact I know Sentry more than you ever will. It hurts you that Hulk isn't what you think he is. Just get over it.

Team 1 wins.

CadenceV2
Your opinion friend.

Pretty much. WBH would still beat Superman.

One_Angry_Scot
Your opinion friend.

Explain in your mind how he beats them then.

carver9
Explain in your mind how he beats them then.

Why?

quanchi112
It was Savage Hulk so I can use him if I want and he is weaker than WWH. Tell that to a mod That Void and Sentry are the same character. No, it was a Banner less Hulk. Hulk can't put himself into that state and had to have his mind shut down. You are being hypocritical whereas the Sentry's mindset determines what he does unlike the Hulk situation.

wink

One_Angry_Scot
Why?

You disagree with him explain why?

Don't leave it at that.

carver9
No carver you're just wrong and you acted like a baby (and from your picture on the members thread you don't look like one) and said "I'm done"

You threatened to leave the Sentry vs Starbrand thread if I replied as well.

Like I said before just the fact I know Sentry more than you ever will. It hurts you that Hulk isn't what you think he is. Just get over it.

Team 1 wins.

You really don't know Sentry more than me and looking at this post, you don't know Hulk at all.

quanchi112
If Hulk is put into a bad position by an argument. A new one is instantly formulated to counter it no matter how silly it is.

Quite similar to how Nimrods adaptation works. Carver trips all over his arguments and they expose the weakness in his position.

carver9
You disagree with him explain why?

Don't leave it at that.

I don't have to explain though.

carver9
Carver trips all over his arguments and they expose the weakness in his position.

Hush Quan.

CadenceV2
I think Hulk can beat Sentry as long he cannot use his Molecule Manipulation. Like he did in WWH. The Molecule Manipulation puts Sentry over though.

quanchi112
Hush Quan. I already exposed your double standards and misrepresentations. Now bow out before things get worse, boy.

One_Angry_Scot
You really don't know Sentry more than me and looking at this post, you don't know Hulk at all.

You wanna bet? I would really choose to rethink that.

It isn't that I know nothing of the Hulk.

I am just rational and not overzealous when it comes to him in battles.

I don't say no one short of skyfathers can beat WWH you did so don't force lies onto me.

One_Angry_Scot
I don't have to explain though.

Because you can't. That's why.

quanchi112
I think Hulk can beat Sentry as long he cannot use his Molecule Manipulation. Like he did in WWH. The Molecule Manipulation puts Sentry over though. Sentry doesn't need this ability to beat the Hulk.

One_Angry_Scot
I think Hulk can beat Sentry as long he cannot use his Molecule Manipulation. Like he did in WWH. The Molecule Manipulation puts Sentry over though.

He didn't even need it to stalemate him while vastly weakened compared to normal.

carver9
He wasn't weakened though.

quanchi112
He wasn't weakened though. His mental instability greatly weakened him.

One_Angry_Scot
He wasn't weakened though.

If you want I can paste the whole post again.

And we know the right answer.

He was weakened.

CadenceV2
Sentry doesn't need this ability to beat the Hulk.

I think he does. He had the power to beat WWH for sure, but as shown could not remember how to use his powers other than mostly stats and some mental tricks that he showcased at the time. His Void personality had full access to the power set which always struck me as why in New Avengers and Mighty Avengers comics Sentry seem weaker than Void.

That's what I took from it after owning those graphic novels.

So Sentry raw stats are not by feats as impressive as his use of molecule manipulation feats he shown afterword or as Void.

One_Angry_Scot
I think he does. He had the power to beat WWH for sure, but as shown could not remember how to use his powers other than mostly stats and some mental tricks that he showcased at the time. His Void personality had full access to the power set which always struck me as why in New Avengers and Mighty Avengers comics Sentry seem weaker than Void.

So Sentry raw stats are not by feats as impressive as his use of molecule manipulation feats he shown afterword or as Void.

Voidtry has the power because he is Sentry without worry his only downfall is Robert can still subconsciously hold him back.

Sentry when stable is a mirror image of the Void, except from he is the good counterpart.

Sentry as you know is constantly held back by his mental illness so he doesn't like using his powers much anyway.

quanchi112

So Sentry raw stats are not by feats as impressive as his use of molecule manipulation feats he shown afterword or as Void. He was mentally unsure of himself and went into battle cutting loose and thanking the Hulk for stopping him as he realized he became the threat. Void is more sure of himself and more competent than the Sentry due to the guilt which sometimes weakens him greatly. If the Sentry or Vpid doesn't want to be stopped he will continue to come back unless confronted by the avatar of death, Thanos.

Against the Hulk even the WW version a mentally weak Sentry burned him out while fighting the Hulk'a type of fight.

Sentry is just on another level at his best.

carver9
If you want I can paste the whole post again.

And we know the right answer.

He was weakened.

Then I'll post what I posted. He wasn't weakened and you failed to prove that.

quanchi112
Then I'll post what I posted. He wasn't weakened and you failed to prove that. Just because you won't acknowledge it that doesn't mean he failed to prove it. You say certain Sentry showings can't be used but attempt to use Banner less Hulk examples. Poor form.

One_Angry_Scot
Then I'll post what I posted. He wasn't weakened and you failed to prove that.

I didn't fail to prove it, in fact I provided more evidence actually relevant to the issues and proved my point.

You just use the scans to twist it to fit your desired situation, which is Hulk wins.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's wrong.

CadenceV2
Voidtry has the power because he is Sentry without worry his only downfall is Robert can still subconsciously hold him back.

Sentry when stable is a mirror image of the Void, except from he is the good counterpart.

Sentry as you know is constantly held back by his mental illness so he doesn't like using his powers much anyway.

Maybe I am not explaining myself that well, but what you said is what I'm saying. Sentry raw stats did not seem enough, and other than being Void showed no stats in power that surpass his post molecule Man fight feats.

Whether holding back or not is irrelevant as Sentry powers are all base on molecule man like manipulation. He did not understood how to tap into this fully till after that said fight. So again Sentry has the power to beat WWH at the time, he simply could not via raw stats alone which is supported by non void (who uses molecule manipulation) feats.

Whether he was scared to use his powers or not as at that time he could not use his full potential anyway. That much is clear thanks tithe Molecule Man fight .

CadenceV2
Anyway that is my views on the feats presented and statements.

carver9
I didn't fail to prove it, in fact I provided more evidence actually relevant to the issues and proved my point.

You just use the scans to twist it to fit your desired situation, which is Hulk wins.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's wrong.

You really did fail though.

One_Angry_Scot
Maybe I am not explaining myself that well, but what you said is what I'm saying. Sentry raw stats did not seem enough, and other than being Void showed no stats in power that surpass his post molecule Man fight feats.

Whether holding back or not is irrelevant as Sentry powers are all base on molecule man like manipulation. He did not understood how to tap into this fully till after that said fight. So again Sentry has the power to beat WWH at the time, he simply could not via raw stats alone which is supported by non void (who uses molecule manipulation) feats.

Whether he was scared to use his powers or not as at that time he could not use his full potential anyway. That much is clear thanks tithe Molecule Man fight .

So are you saying you think he stalemated Hulk in WWH or do you believe otherwise?

When weakened he showed that much capability, I easily think he had the power to defeat Hulk before he fully discovered his molecular power. He doesn't need it to win everything.

CadenceV2
He was mentally unsure of himself and went into battle cutting loose and thanking the Hulk for stopping him as he realized he became the threat. Void is more sure of himself and more competent than the Sentry due to the guilt which sometimes weakens him greatly. If the Sentry or Vpid doesn't want to be stopped he will continue to come back unless confronted by the avatar of death, Thanos.

Against the Hulk even the WW version a mentally weak Sentry burned him out while fighting the Hulk'a type of fight.

Sentry is just on another level at his best.

Sums up better than what I am saying.

quanchi112
You really did fail though. Based on ?

One_Angry_Scot
You really did fail though.

No you see Carver that's the thing, you think it's a failure because you disagree with it and you have an irrational love for Hulk that blinds you to the truth. The fact that I am right doesn't matter to you as whatever happens in your eyes Hulk always wins.

One_Angry_Scot
Sums up better than what I am saying.

Sure I agree with what Quanchi said there, I have been saying that in other threads.

Except from the Thanos part.

CadenceV2
So are you saying you think he stalemated Hulk in WWH or do you believe otherwise?

When weakened he showed that much capability, I easily think he had the power to defeat Hulk before he fully discovered his molecular power. He doesn't need it to win everything.

I think he stalemated WWH without his full potential of power set. I think WBH might been too much for a battle of stats vs stats. Of course Molecule Manipulation Sentry or his Void mindset would still win that battle too.

One_Angry_Scot
I think he stalemated WWH without his full potential of power set. I think WBH might been too much for a battle of stats vs stats. Of course Molecule Manipulation Sentry or his Void mindset would still win that battle too.

Ah okay thank you for clarifying that. I understand better now.

Sin I AM
Quan summed it up nicely

carver9
Based on ?

Quan...you think Sentry can beat Odin. Be quiet.

quanchi112
Quan...you think Sentry can beat Odin. Be quiet. Absolutely. I base my opinion off of evidence unlike you, sport.

One_Angry_Scot

So you're not even going to address his point?

Sin I AM
I always wondered y sentry didn't use his calming aura

One_Angry_Scot
I always wondered y sentry didn't use his calming aura

Reed did use it by recreating the aura. Hulk was going to succumb to it but Reed was caught. Does make you wonder though could've saved some destruction.

CadenceV2
Odin is overrated IMO. He has one feat of shaking galaxies in a fight with Set, yet that's it. He could not put a dent in Galactus, and Doctor Strange with a spell dropped Galactus.

Odin is fan wanked weak sauce by feats. Thor is as powerful as Odin overall.

Sin I AM
Odin is overrated IMO. He has one feat of shaking galaxies in a fight with Set, yet that's it. He could not put a dent in Galactus, and Doctor Strange with a spell dropped Galactus.

Lol no

CadenceV2
Lol no

He never done anything over what Mephisto, Dormammu, Gaea, or even Thanos (who he failed to beat with Surfers help no less) or Surtur (who Thor beaten straight up).

So yeah. By feats Odin on average excluding one high end is overwanked in general.

byrdgang21
Something I've always wondered was how exactly does Sentry calming powers work on the Hulk. Does it work automatically or is it something that Sentry has to consciously has to use? Could it be argued that Sentry was using those powers in the WWH fight? If he was wouldn't that make Hulk look even more impressive in that fight.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Something I've always wondered was how exactly does Sentry calming powers work on the Hulk. Does it work automatically or is it something that Sentry has to consciously has to use? Could it be argued that Sentry was using those powers in the WWH fight? If he was wouldn't that make Hulk look even more impressive in that fight.

It has automatically worked in the past. When Hulk had all of his bones broken by the Void Sentry just being there calmed him down.

But he can also use it consciously.

http://i.imgur.com/pbC6NOMl.jpg

Reed recreated hia aura on Hulk and he was calming down incredibly so perhaps in this instance the aura isn't as strong if he is automatically outputting it. Who knows.

It's all guesswork.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing

Happy Dance

Tony Stark

So do I...

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
So do I...

rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
rolling on floor laughing ??

krisblaze

lol.

Half of Odin was destroying the universe.

bbrem123
well this thread went down hill quickly...

Carver is getting worked over

Sin I AM
He never done anything over what Mephisto, Dormammu, Gaea, or even Thanos (who he failed to beat with Surfers help no less) or Surtur (who Thor beaten straight up).

So yeah. By feats Odin on average excluding one high end is overwanked in general.

But his average is high end, he really doesn't have any low feats. That's y he's the measuring stick for the skyfather tier

CadenceV2
But his average is high end, he really doesn't have any low feats. That's y he's the measuring stick for the skyfather tier

Hungry Galactus, Mephisto in his own realm, Dormammu, Divine Spawn, even Thanos all have better feats than Odin on average. He is played as a super high abstract being, but pales to m standards.

Maybe it's better to say he pales to my standards smile

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
well this thread went down hill quickly...

Carver is getting worked over

Of course you would say that because you're a Sentry fan. Not one she'd of evidence was provided on Sentry being weakened during his fight against Hulk. Nothing. I provide evidence showing him going all out in confidence that he could beat the Hulk. Just stop. I would like to battlezone this with reasonable, level headed judges.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>