Thing: For The Majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Old Ben doesn't get alotta love around here. Seems to me that when threads are created and bets are placed he's usually on the low end of the totem pole. Anyway im ranting, just curious as to what the consensus would be the highest mook Ben could beat solidly for the maj. Wonder Woman without lasso? Grey Hulk? Luke Cage? You decide.

Supermutant
Abomination

Bentley
Namor.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wonderman

zopzop
Originally posted by Supermutant
Abomination Originally posted by Bentley
Namor. Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Wonderman
Nope.

Luke Cage/Ironclad/Colossus/Strong Guy/Frenzy/Titania/etc...

Tony Stark
Namor, Colossus, Wonderman... YES, YES and YES

Sin I AM
Has thing ever beaten namor without help? He should stalemate colossus, and abom is above him as well as simon

golem370
Rhino

Supermutant
The Thing has heart and Abomination has a glass jar. It will be an uphill battle for Ben but he has beaten tougher odds before.

dmills
Blastaar

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120293/3141424-thingandwonderman.jpg

Branlor Swift
Destroyer shifty

riv6672
Everyone listed except Destroyer.

Bentley
Thing gets a definitive win against Colossus unless the evironment is heavily in favor of the soviet erm

riv6672
Curious, what would that environment be?

Bentley
Originally posted by riv6672
Curious, what would that environment be?

Those that play to Colossus strenghts, like intense heat (Piotr doesn't breath and won't suffocate) or in space for example.

Rao Kal El
Give him the mephisto amp and Ben.Grim owns a lot of people.

riv6672
Originally posted by Bentley
Those that play to Colossus strenghts, like intense heat (Piotr doesn't breath and won't suffocate) or in space for example.
Ha, okay. I can see where burning up or suffocating might put Ben at a disadvantage...laughing out loud

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Has thing ever beaten namor without help? He should stalemate colossus, and abom is above him as well as simon

Ben has beat Namor numerous times, 2 times in AvX alone. Colossus isn't any worry to Ben.

He's beaten The HULK a handful of times too... So, beating Bronsky for the majority would not be too much to ask of him.

FTR he's also already beaten Simon a couple times too.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
Blastaar

No.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ben has beat Namor numerous times, 2 times in AvX alone. Colossus isn't any worry to Ben.

He's beaten The HULK a handful of times too... So, beating Bronsky for the majority would not be too much to ask of him.

FTR he's also already beaten Simon a couple times too.

Thing beating Namor and especially Hulk are generally circumstantial. He more often than not has backup. Classic Emil was above Hulk in the strength department so he should have no issues owning him

riv6672
You guys are forgetting Ben's one if the best HtH big men in comics. That offsets many of the other characters' strength advantage.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
You guys are forgetting Ben's one if the best HtH big men in comics. That offsets many of the other characters' strength advantage.

Yea he's nice with his hands but at that power level its moot. Otherwise Wonder Woman would own Clark EVERYTIME

riv6672
Thats your opinion and you're welcome to it. I disagree.
Wonder Woman HAS owned Superman.
Street levelers HAVE owned super strong characters.
Through skill.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Ben's biggest drawback is that he don't get a DBZ style power up ever year like some OTHERS that can be mentioned....*coughcoughhulksupescough*

riv6672
Haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.