Ponies vs hedgehogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Team Sonic accidentally warps themselves into Equestria and decide to wreck house. The princess decide to put a task-force together to try to neutralize them. How well do these quadrupeds face against the robust rodents.

Round 1a: Twilight Sparkle(unicorn) vs Silver the hedgehog.
Round 1b: Twilight Sparkle(unicorn) vs Super Silver
Round 1c: princess Twilight vs super Silver

Round 2: Knuckles vs Big Macintosh

Round 3: Rainbowdash vs Sonic the hedgehog.

Round 4: Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Twilight vs. Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver.

Winners? Losers? Draws?

Sacred 117
Not familiar with MLPverse, but from what I can tell, Sonic-verse has some godtastic shit on their side.

I get the feeling the ponies would be hard pressed to contend with the Hedgehogs.

NemeBro
Hedgehogs sweep.

The only fight that might be sort of close is round four, but even then the Super Hedgehogs should win pretty easily.

FinalAnswer
It's no use

NotAllThatEvil
I'm pretty sure that if worse comes to worse, twilight could just age them into adult diapers. I apparently don't have a very good grasp on the hedgehogs powers, but I think that the ponies could at least put up a good fight.

NemeBro
The Hedgehogs are faster than Rainbow Dash's thoughts.

Much less Twilight's.

KingD19
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I'm pretty sure that if worse comes to worse, twilight could just age them into adult diapers. I apparently don't have a very good grasp on the hedgehogs powers, but I think that the ponies could at least put up a good fight.

Also with Chaos Control they can manipulate time on a pretty big scale.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Hedgehogs are faster than Rainbow Dash's thoughts.

Much less Twilight's.
How fast is Sonic without the emeralds? mmm

NemeBro
Near C. He can control his movements during the lightspeed attack and has dodged actual lasers.

Also this: http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19879

ScreamPaste
Hm, cool.

KingD19
He's moved Lightspeed and faster without them.

Sacred 117

Shadow doesn't age, and he can basically write blank checks to time and space anyways.

KingD19
Yeah. Time manipulation is not a tug of war she wants to play against these guys.

Q99

Round 1a: Twilight Sparkle(unicorn) vs Silver the hedgehog.
Round 1b: Twilight Sparkle(unicorn) vs Super Silver
Round 1c: princess Twilight vs super Silver

Round 2: Knuckles vs Big Macintosh

Round 3: Rainbowdash vs Sonic the hedgehog.

Round 4: Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Twilight vs. Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver.

Winners? Losers? Draws?

Yea, none of the pony's base forms can fight a Super, princes or not! Nor can unicorn twilight fight one of the Sonic fighters.

You'd more want a Princess vs a base sonic fighter, and then to fight a super, something like all-Princess-Powered Twilight, or the Rainbow Powered Main Six.

If worse comes to worse, it's too late, she's unconscious already.

Nor does she have quick and easy aging spells- the only age affecting spell I know of her doing was during an uncontrolled magic surge.

NotAllThatEvil
I thought that sonic could only go lightspeed with a power boost or item in game. The lightspeed shoes shouldn't be in the match. Also the age spell was instantaneous when trixie used it. twilight should be able to too. the only sonic games I have played are the game cube ones and 2006. Where are all these feats coming from(out of curiosity)?

Stanor
hedgehogs

NemeBro
I thought that sonic could only go lightspeed with a power boost or item in game. The lightspeed shoes shouldn't be in the match. Also the age spell was instantaneous when trixie used it. twilight should be able to too. the only sonic games I have played are the game cube ones and 2006. Where are all these feats coming from(out of curiosity)? He doesn't need shoes to do it, just the Ancient Light. Both of which are standard equipment in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Also, he has other feats indicating near C reaction-time.

The one I linked is from Sonic Colours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.