Injustice Superman and Sinestro vs New 52 Supergirl and Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
Injustice versions of Sinestro and Superman take on New 52 Supergirl (no Lantern Ring) and Hal.

Side note, anyone know what DC Earth Injustice takes place in? What DC Earth takes them on? Thanks smile

8swords
supes already speed stealed hal's GL ring in injustice, and batman did it quite easily, that and team 1 goes for the kill

Sin I AM
Sounds like bad writing, auto shields

juggerman
Originally posted by 8swords
supes already speed stealed hal's GL ring in injustice, and batman did it quite easily, that and team 1 goes for the kill

To be fair, Hal was trying to talk to Superman and was not prepared for Superman to "attack" him. But Superman also took Sinestro's ring in the game.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sounds like bad writing, auto shields

I was thinking this as well. In a forum fight PIS and CIS are off, and Hal would know he's in a fight.

Sin I AM
I can almost accept the superman feat cuz u know it's superman. U have to suspend disbelief on alotta his shenanigans. But Bruce no even though everyone jobs to him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.