Ulic Qel Droma and SF Malak run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Apprentices of two of the most powerful sith lords in galactic history run a gauntlet. Mastering the Star Forge to a great extent, Malak cuts off all opposition from gaining its beneficial effects (Droma is not amped either).

1. Plo Koon
2. TCW Maul
3. Count Dooku
4. RotJ Vader
Miniboss: Darth Traya and Darth Thanaton
Boss: Tulak Hord
Megaboss: Emperor Palpatine

The Merchant
I think they could lose to Dooku or Vader.

carthage
Probably done at 3, definitely done at 4

The Merchant
Real talk, if it weren't for Malak I could see TCW Maul take out Qel-droma.

carthage
Yeah Amped Malak and Droma together might outdo him. Im not sure Maul is certainly more skilled and powerful than either, and his TK can likely send either of them backward. But these two are overall more skilled than TPM Kenobi and Qui gon, and Malaks force abilities should aid Ulic as well as his assistance in sabers. Im not sure though..

Dooku can defeat them both though

carthage
Good thread by the way thumb up

Nephthys
They can make it to the boss imo.

Kalen Sykes
I don't see them making it past Tulak Hord.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, they're definitely down at boss/megaboss, though them vs. Traya/Thanaton would be a good fight.

Nephthys
thumb up

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, they're definitely down at boss/megaboss, though them vs. Traya/Thanaton would be a good fight.

No it wouldn't, it wouldn't even be close.

Lose at 3 or 4, without a shadow of a doubt.

The Merchant
Vader's raw force power>>These two.

Nephthys
Vaders raw power in the Force didn't >> Maul or the Dark Woman. Neither of which is (much) superior to these two. I don't recall Vaders Force power increasing much between ANH and RotJ either.

The Merchant
Vader's feats, like crushing TIE fighters and throwing a platoon of troops is an example of his power, maybe Maul and Dark Woman are just strong themselves? Not to mention the Maul Doppleganger I would say was an amp'd creation since he was created on Vjun using its dark-side energies and Dark Woman is council level material.

Nephthys
.... And Ulic and Malak aren't council level material? They're not strong?

carthage
Mauls TK is a tier or two beneah Vaders, his best feats are throwing a shuttle and a ship. Vader has replicated these, and the colossal tree Vader collapsed and cathedral he brought down are superior feats to anything Maul has shown

Ulic and Malak would lolstomp Hord

Trocity
It's too hard to debate Hord

Nephthys
Its hard and nobody understands.

carthage
He is featless ergo he loses

Based
Dies at 3 or 4. I'd like to say it's nice to see at thread that actually understands that a guantlet is run without rest.

ares834
Originally posted by The Merchant
Vader's feats, like crushing TIE fighters and throwing a platoon of troops is an example of his power, maybe Maul and Dark Woman are just strong themselves? Not to mention the Maul Doppleganger I would say was an amp'd creation since he was created on Vjun using its dark-side energies and Dark Woman is council level material.

I'd certainly say they both are stronger than the Dark Woman, but then Vader never used his powers directly on her.

Anyway, stops at 4.

carthage
Vader can ragdoll either of them

appletonia
Go through 1-4 pretty easily, individually either Ulic or Malak are better than any of them, and they outnumber them 2 to 1.

Miniboss is close but they win.

Lose at boss.

Unless the megaboss is DE Sidious, they'd take that too.

carthage
Vader can take them as can Dooku.

No.

Also lmfao at needing to be DE Sidious to beat Malak and Droma

AncientPower
Make it to mega-boss, if Traya goes PIS.

carthage
This is madness

Nalaniel
They stop at 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.