Black Cat vs. Domino vs. Longshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in Caesars Palace in Las Vegas

Who wins this triple threat match?

pym-ftw
Longshot

GroggyGrunt
Longshot. They all have some form of luck powers, but he was genetically engineered and bred for combat. I also think his powers are more potent, but that may be conjecture.

Golgo13
What is the coolest thing Black Cat/Domino have done with their luck powers?

SamZED
Of the top of my head Black Cat once just stood there while being fired at with a machine gun and the bullets just bounced off her. She can f up people's equipment, balance and even powers. When Electro destroyed a prison recently with a huge lightning bolt everyone but Felicia died, she was unscratched even though the whole place was turned into rubble.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SamZED
Of the top of my head Black Cat once just stood there while being fired at with a machine gun and the bullets just bounced off her. She can f up people's equipment, balance and even powers. When Electro destroyed a prison recently with a huge lightning bolt everyone but Felicia died, she was unscratched even though the whole place was turned into rubble.

So, she can definitely hang with Longshot.

Silent_Bomber
Black Cat's bad luck powers have been downgraded a lot since the days of standing in front of machine guns, her powers aren't infallible any more.

However, IIRC when Longshot and Black Cat are close to each other their powers malfunction and give both of them constant bad luck anyway.

CadenceV2
I remember Ultimate Longshot luck powers, very potent.

maxivitopowe
But this is 616 Longshot

SamZED
Black Cat's powers seem to be back to the classic level. In the last ASM she walked away from yet another explosion unscratched, while Spider-man and Silk barely made it even though they were further away and had cover. Pete didn't even worry about Felicia saying that with the way her powers work these days she'll definitely be unharmed.

beatboks
In Longshot saves the MU he defeated the two sides of the watcher on his own.

He takes this.

DarkSaint85
Long shot.

Q99
Originally posted by GroggyGrunt
Longshot. They all have some form of luck powers, but he was genetically engineered and bred for combat. I also think his powers are more potent, but that may be conjecture.

Physically, Black Cat is the most potent. She's got an outfit that enhances her stats.

Longshot may have the best luck powers, but Felicia has that going for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.