(Hellsing) Alucard Vs D (The Vampire Hunter D)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
D manga version

Vs

Alucard

both at their full powers

NeXesses
Alucard has Omnipresence: He has to think he is unharmed and he is unharmed. He had to think he is truly invulnerable and he is truly invulnerable.

* Users are able to manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality turning one into the other and blurring the border between them. It allows users to bring anything into existence, even if it's impossible, fantasies don't care about reality's limitations. Fantasies can be brought to life as independent existences, or infused into reality in more subtle ways. Users can also turn aspects of reality into fantasies, making them vanish as having never existed. By combining these two aspects, they can remodel existing things to their liking, or replace them with something entirely new. When using these capabilities at full power, the border between fantasy and reality becomes not existing. The affected area is no longer bound to reality and instead becomes an extension of the user's soul, a place where fantasy and reality are one and the same. In this impossible realm, unbounded by any rule, anything is possible. This makes him more powerful than any reality warper in existence. Because they warp reality. Alucard warps fantasy into really.

* He is able to attack or make physical contact with his target while his target cannot touch nor attack him even while Alucard is making physical contact. He can also pass through soiled objects and objects can pass through him.

* He also has omnilock. That means He can exist beyond and outside all forms of reality. Alucard can't be affect by reality warping, reality paradox, and any universal/multiversal/omniversal manipulation

* With anti-storage, Alucard cannot be absorbed, sealed, consumed, banished, imprisoned or affected by any type of storage power.

* He can omni-attack so he can attack you no mater were you are. He can attack infinite places at once. Or attack you an infinite amount of times at one place. (Infinite punches with infinite power) with he can attack you mind with infinite minds and infinite power.

* Not bound by reality. Even someone how is 10 dimensional can't wipe him from existence. Only a being with true omnipotent power can kill him permanently.

aludard wins becaus D can't harm him in any way and alucard and just whip him out of existence

if you want to see my full post. look into former forms

KingD19
Yeah no.

Also D has done some pretty insane shit. Like somehow instantly close infinite distance through sheer speed. And he can manipulate the Akashic Records, which is like a pretty big deal, and would help a lot with Alucard.

StealthRanger
Alucard is far and away one of the most overrated characters in fiction. From what I hear of D, he could probably solo the Hellsing-verse

KingD19
He could. He could take on Hellsing, Millenium, Alucard at Level 0, Zorin Blitz, The Captain, Seras, Young Walter, Rip Van WInkle, Dandy Man, and Monster Anderson all at once and casually stomp the shit out of them.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
He could. He could take on Hellsing, Millenium, Alucard at Level 0, Zorin Blitz, The Captain, Seras, Young Walter, Rip Van WInkle, Dandy Man, and Monster Anderson all at once and casually stomp the shit out of them.

good to see my old thread get some reply big grin

and I agreed. D will solo the Hellsing Verse

Surtur
You know that one scene with the shitty vampires where Alucard laughs at how shitty they are and how they can't reform from tiny pieces like he can and stuff?

Yeah, this fight ends with D just laughing at Alucard in a similar way for being so shitty in comparison.

dvampire
Alucard wins because his way faster than Luke valentine. D can't touch either of them.

KingD19
Hahahahahahahaah no. This is Manga/Light Novel version of D.

The guy who with pure speed negated a power that made space-time between D and the caster infinite. He also reacted to a laser beam from Mars that was FTL. He even cut lightning in half with his sword.

He blitzes the entire Hellsing verse.

dvampire
Luke kills him, his not even moving at bullet time speed. How far was he from these attacks? Was it at close range? I don't think so. Likes fighting speed is on a whole other level. Has d ever dodge bullets going at sound from multi directions like Luke? I don't think so. Remember that scene where Ceres had to snipe that low level vampire? Saw how fast she was going? D can't do that. Alucard kills d.

KingD19
Originally posted by dvampire
Luke kills him, his not even moving at bullet time speed. How far was he from these attacks? Was it at close range? I don't think so. Likes fighting speed is on a whole other level. Has d ever dodge bullets going at sound from multi directions like Luke? I don't think so. Remember that scene where Ceres had to snipe that low level vampire? Saw how fast she was going? D can't do that. Alucard kills d.

Okay, you're bad at this because you don't know what "Speed" is apparently.

A laser fired from Mars, and hit Earth a split second later. At that distance, that means the laser was several times faster than the speed of light. D had no idea the attack was coming. He simply reacted to it from planet Earth.

He's cut lightning in half with his sword, which is 1/3 the speed of light.

And by being fast, he took "infinite distance" and negated it. He literally ran through infinity to catch someone.

Bullets are snails in comparison to D, and he has casually sent bullets back at their shooters on multiple occasions.

Oh, D also has elemental attacks, can negate Alucard's healing abilities, drain his blood, or just erase him from existence by manipulating the Akashic Records.

Alucard isn't worthy of even thinking he's on D's level.

dvampire
Did you know that laser beams travel much slowerbon earth? No. The particles that make the held by gravity( its not pure light but plasma), which makes it much slower. Look up a black hole. Light can't escape that much gravity. Now adding particles in the mix makes light much slower, its why you can see it traveling. How far was the laser beam? Because if it was way out in space then it should easy for even a character like Luke to dodge. Can d dodge machine gun fire or better yet can he move so fast as to collect them in a pile while he moves? That's what Luke was doing. D is way to slow. And Alucard can read his mind, he'll know every thing before it happens.

dvampire
That doesn't make it infinity then since he'll be running forever ( for a limitless time).

KingD19
I can't tell if you're being ignorant on purpose, or if you just really want Alucard to win so you're...being ignorant on purpose. Either way, I'm just gonna dump a bunch of feats for my boy, D. If after seeing everything he's done, and all of it is with the utmost of ease, like he doesn't struggle at all. If you read all that and still think Alucard and even Luke ****ing Valentine can beat him, you're hopeless and shouldn't post anymore.

Regeneration - He once allowed five true vampires devour him. They ripped him into five chunks, and then those chunks were further torn apart. You know what he did? He exploded out of their skulls and his pieces reformed instantly.

Strength - He's tossed his sword a few thousand miles. He's ripped apart highly durable and advanced tanks with his bare hands and I quote, "like they were made of toilet paper". He's thrown wooden needles so fast, they burn white hot and punch through bulletproof class. He even landed fine on his feet after being propelled to roughly light speed and being put in a state of near infinite mass. Oh yeah, and he sliced a mountain range in half with pure strength.

Speed - He casually leaves after images when he moves. He moved faster than a guy who could swing his staff at light speed, and was so much faster than him he landed on the staff while he was swinging it and waited for him to try again. He's seen the individual pellets from a shotgun blast(fired at point blank), picked up a branch off the ground and swatted each bullet away with the branch. As I mentioned before he's casually dodged and cut lightning bolts, which are 1/3 light speed. Look it up. Again, he closed the distance between himself and Valcua in seconds, despite the distance supposing to have been infinite. And he blocked a laser fired from Mars to Earth in a split second, making it multiple times the speed of light.

I can put up more, but here's his wiki page.

http://vampirehunterd.wikia.com/wiki/D#Powers_and_Abilities

If you say one more thing about "Luke Valentine can catch bullets ermagerd!" then it's clear you're trolling.

Alucard loses as bad as the Farmer from the first episode of DBZ lost against Raditz.

dvampire
Alucard will devour him whole with his demon dogs. Now he's Alucard familiar.

KingD19
Okay yeah. You're one of those. Anyway, everybody else, as previously stated(and with the feats shown that just make Alucard look bad), D the Dhampir wins. Can a mod close this? Lol.

dvampire
Why because you losing? How can d even keep up with Alucard? Alucard is faster and can teleport. Plus he has black magic, he used against Luke when he took his restrictions off, made Luke slow. Alucard wins because d is to slow.

KingD19
So the guy who has at least half a dozen instances of proving he can move faster than the speed of light, is slower than Alucard who got shot on a daily basis?

dvampire
you obviously don't realize how fast the speed of light is if you think d is that fast. How is d going to stop Alucard from speed blitzing him? You have know evidence to support that d's movement speed is on Alucard level. He dodge a laser beam so what, it wasn't at close range or a continuous assault at close range. Alucard fought people far out of d's league, its no contest who would win. How candy he stop Alucard from teleporting and putting a bullet through his head?

EmptyHearted
Compare Alucard to D is like comparing Ant to A person

D>>>>>>> Alucard and hellsing verse

Here a link of the respect thread

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/292/vampire-hunter-respect-thread

EmptyHearted
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Hunter_D

dvampire
He can't stop a speedbiltz or any of Alucard other exotic powers. How would he do if Alucard summon Luke and dandy man at the same time? He'll lose.

EmptyHearted
He can't stop a speedbiltz or any of Alucard other exotic powers. How would he do if Alucard summon Luke and dandy man at the same time? He'll lose.

Yes He can. Alucard is not in the same league With D

How you say? Simple. Slice them out with a his sword and then launch right into Alucard chest.

then D take a nice walk into the sunset

EmptyHearted
more respect thread

https://www.loungeforums.com/vs-general/true-vampire-hunter-d-respect-thread-370575/

dvampire
d would never be able to touch Alucard. 1. His faster. 2. He can regenerate while d needs some plot device to put his body back together. 3. Alucard can teleport. 4. Alucard has demon dogs that would devour him. 5. Alucard can read minds, which I don't think d has any immunity against since he never fought a vampire on Alucard level.6. Alucard could summon a whole army of familiars but Luke and dandy will suffice( they can both beat him individually). So d dies.

EmptyHearted
D is FTL. plus he took blows from Destroyer God. The Destroyer God was so powerful that the only way it was defeated (prior to D's arrival) was to be lock in a pocket dimension, where it was destroying an infinite amount of alternate dimensions. D can cut through the fabric of space and time to create wormholes, he negates regeneration with his blows, control the four elements with his left hand, and use magic. His left hand can suck anything in and can revive D if he was to die. His sword can also cut on a molecular level and is capable of hitting abstract things, like the font of life and even Death itself.

He was able to throw a stake so fast at a vampire it caught on fire and the vampire caught it and sent it back at D, who then caught it as well. This happened so fast that the people didn't know D even threw it.

He was able to count and see the individual 'shrapnel' of two shotgun shells that were fired at him. He then used a piece of weed he pulled out of the ground and blocked them all.

He was also able to dodge a lightning bolt, while underwater, and wrapped in the tentacles of a sea monster. He was able to pull the entire sea monster out of the water when dodging the lightning bolt.

He has blocked laser fire with his sword or just absorbed it.

Also here's an excerpt of his fight with the werewolf from the first movie (first novel).

However, moans of pain spilled from the beast's throat as it huddled low in the brush. Bright blood welled between the fingers pressed against its right flank, soaking the grass. Its eyes, bloodshot with malice and agony, caught the blade glittering with the reflected moonlight in D's right hand as the Hunter stood facing it silently. Just as the werewolf was ready to drive its claws home, D had drawn the sword over his shoulder with ungodly speed and driven it into his opponent's flank.

"Impressive," one of them said. Strangely, that someone was D, who'd been under the impression that he had cleanly bisected the werewolf's torso. "Until now, I'd never seen what a true werewolf was capable of."

His low voice sowed the seeds of a new variety of fear in the heart of the demonic beast where it lay in the bushes. The beast's legs could generate bursts of speed of three hundred and seventy miles per hour---almost half the speed of sound. There had been less than a fiftieth of a second between the time jumped and its attack on D, which meant the youth had been able to swing his sword and split its belly open even more quickly. Worse yet, the werewolf's wound wouldn't close! That wouldn't be so unusual when it was human, but once it assumed the beastly form, the cells of a werewolf's flesh were like single-celled organisms, giving it the regenerative power of a hydra. Cells created more cells, closing wounds instantly. But the blade that the werewolf just tasted made regeneration impossible, though it was probably not due the blade but rather the skill of the youth who wielded it. Skin and muscle tissue that could reject bullets weren't showing any signs of regenerating!

Vampire Hunter D stomps

He outhaxes Alucard

EmptyHearted
also you clam Alucard can read mind? well he never use it against Anderson whom by the way was able to take out most of Alucard familiars.

if Anderson was close to defeat Alucard

i don"t see why someone like D whom faster and stronger and has more hax to beat Alucard

dvampire
Have you ever watched hell sing? Because you would know that he read minds in his fight with Luke. How can d stop him from reading his mind? He can't. D,s speed don't even close to a low level vampire in hell sing( I'm talking about that couple that did all those killings.). Can he stop Luke and dandy man at the same time? Hell no. One is enough for him, Luke will be head him and dandy man will take him out with explosives(,and d is not that durable).

KingD19
He just refuses to listen to anything but "Alucard wins". He's literally ignoring feats and saying Alucard is faster, lol.

EmptyHearted
Have you ever watched hell sing? Because you would know that he read minds in his fight with Luke. How can d stop him from reading his mind? He can't. D,s speed don't even close to a low level vampire in hell sing( I'm talking about that couple that did all those killings.). Can he stop Luke and dandy man at the same time? Hell no. One is enough for him, Luke will be head him and dandy man will take him out with explosives(,and d is not that durable).

I rewatched ALL of Hellsing and studied Alucard`s feats closely, while he is indeed a formidable fighter he is in no way comparable to D. if you read the Novel/manga you would have know.

but judging your post. you are A FANBOY

EmptyHearted
He just refuses to listen to anything but "Alucard wins". He's literally ignoring feats and saying Alucard is faster, lol.

yeah I realize that

what a shame

dvampire
Can d deflect machine gun fire? Dandy man can, and i know d can't. Can d collect bullets from machine gun fire? Luke can, and I know d can't. So what's he going to do against Anderson? He'll die within seconds. D is to slow against any of them, can be out numbered if Alucard choicesvto kill him that way, knows everything he'll do, and can literally regenerate frombanybof his attacks. Ceras. Will kill him easy, that gain a small percentage of Alucard power and is faster than an average vampire with flight ability. Alucard stomps bad.

dvampire
Glad you agree.

EmptyHearted
Can d deflect machine gun fire? Dandy man can, and i know d can't. Can d collect bullets from machine gun fire? Luke can, and I know d can't. So what's he going to do against Anderson? He'll die within seconds. D is to slow against any of them, can be out numbered if Alucard choicesvto kill him that way, knows everything he'll do, and can literally regenerate frombanybof his attacks. Ceras. Will kill him easy, that gain a small percentage of Alucard power and is faster than an average vampire with flight ability. Alucard stomps bad.

Lmao yep you a fanboy. i post respect thread of D to show you why D outclassed. you choose not to listen. -_-

EmptyHearted
Glad you agree.

agree???? I never agree. LOL

fixed your eyes

EmptyHearted

EmptyHearted

EmptyHearted

EmptyHearted

dvampire
Can be stop a teleported with superspeed superior than his own and can read minds? D will die fast. Does he have any move( he don't) that could vaporize or take alucards entire being out of exisistence( he doesn't come close)?

EmptyHearted
I can show more but i think i may my point.

D is even more ridiculously overpowered clearly he outclassed Alucard and everybody in hellsing

KingD19
You're ridiculous. Alucard loses. Get out of here troll.

EmptyHearted
Can be stop a teleported with superspeed superior than his own and can read minds? D will die fast. Does he have any move( he don't) that could vaporize or take alucards entire being out of exisistence( he doesn't come close)?

did you know D was able to gain Akashic Record. big grin has used the record in Tyrant's Stars to rewrite the history of the Dyalhis Children, erasing the damage to the planet, and by Sue's account seems to continue watching over her life with it. Composed of ether, it contains the means to read/change the past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword. D can't be erased from history, as he is immune to the Akashic Records, and thus immune to reality warper's powers.

KingD19
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
did you know D was able to gain Akashic Record. big grin has used the record in Tyrant's Stars to rewrite the history of the Dyalhis Children, erasing the damage to the planet, and by Sue's account seems to continue watching over her life with it. Composed of ether, it contains the means to read/change the past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword. D can't be erased from history, as he is immune to the Akashic Records, and thus immune to reality warper's powers.

You could say, "D is God, fully omnipotent and omniscient." He'd say, "But can he dodge bullets?"

EmptyHearted
You could say, "D is God, fully omnipotent and omniscient." He'd say, "But can he dodge bullets?"

lol yeah

dvampire is truly a vampire that would suck your brain cause it just mind F***** of things he says

dvampire
Can he beat alucards under his own power? Can he stop alucards from reading his mind? ( he can't). Alucards speedbiltz him to death. And alucards can dispel magic, he did it to Anderson in there first fight with ease and he didn't use any restrictions. How can he stop Luke and dandy man at the same time? It'll be impossible for d to accomplish.

EmptyHearted
Can he beat alucards under his own power? Can he stop alucards from reading his mind? ( he can't). Alucards speedbiltz him to death. And alucards can dispel magic, he did it to Anderson in there first fight with ease and he didn't use any restrictions. How can he stop Luke and dandy man at the same time? It'll be impossible for d to accomplish.

Yes he can beat Alucard under his own powers.

and you keep mention about this mind reading.. He has never shown to use that in battle. if he did he would not have been strike down by Anderson after Anderson became a monster.

Like all the thing i have posted D can defeat Alucard and the rest of hesling..

get over yourself.

you keep sucking my BRAIN!!!!

EmptyHearted
I dont know why i even bother with you DVAMPIRE but here list of powers of D

Powers and Abilities: Immortality Regeneration (High-Godly), Superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes, stamina, Able to enslave living beings into his thralls by biting them. He used this ability once during the first novel where he bit the Midwich Medusas. He has since used it on Lilia where by his will over her negated her innate Half-Awake ability which resisted Gilzen easily. Durability Negation, Acausality, Supernatural awareness (Able to see and converse with spirits, sense their energy and the energy of living beings). He has an extremely powerful aura even more so than the Nobility. The aura can freeze/paralyze enemies in place. Allows for travel even at night, sheeping the most powerful of creatures. Left Hand can absorb energy. His Aura is stated to be more powerful than the Destroyer's a beings whose same aura negated a blast from the Big Bang Accelerator. Telepathy, Telekinesis, Reality Altering Powers. D was able to negate being transmuted into a star and is immune to matter manipulation. D can destroy wormholes with his sword, and create dimensional rifts with a cut, while in space and his lungs bursting from lack of oxygen. Conceptual attacks. D's attacks cuts through the fount of life itself, something that is much more fundamental and abstract than the soul. There is no possible way to recover from a wound dealt by cutting through the fount of life, and if you die you will stay dead. He can also cut through death essence itself, as proven in his fight against the guardians from above and the Wraith Knights. D can cut through eternally sealed dimensions. The force behind D's attack that broke said dimension was so massive it warped the space-time continuum that lies outside of it, events in the past were being altered, even an alpha-class black hole disappeared. The Dark Road reveals D has the ability to mimic/learn the special abilities of others using them more efficiently and other ways not thought of by the original.These reality warping powers stem from the fact that D is unbound by fate/probability. In Tyrant's Stars, he was able to override the Akashic Records. Composed of ether, it contains the means to read/change the past, present, and future of the entire universe. Basically, D can warp reality around himself and his sword. D can't be erased from history, as he is immune to the Akashic Records, and thus immune to reality warper's powers

EmptyHearted
Speed: At least FTL (dodged and countered the light speed swinging speed of Nolt Marcus with such ease he was able to land on top of it while he was swinging it and casually stand there waiting for the next swing. In Tyrant's Stars D and Left Hand work the Antiproton Computer System at faster than light speed in order to stave off a hack from Sigma which attempted to give the system the order to self destruct. He also reacted to and defended himself against an attack from Valcua's Particle Space Cannon fired from Mars which was moving multiple times the speed of light described as the beam suddenly connecting from there to D near instantaneously.).

Telepathy: D has shown some telepathy. He and Left Hand have scoffed at attacks powerful enough to destroy all the minds in a city in an instant. They have communicated this way but usually choose not to. D was also able to no-sell Carmilla's mind control, whom can even launch mental assaults in the metaphysical plain.

-Reality Altering Powers: D has either acquired new time/space powers in the latest novels, or has just now been given a chance to use them. D can destroy wormholes with his sword, and create dimensional rifts with a cut, while in space and his lungs bursting from lack of oxygen. He can cut through the very fount of life, as well as the death essence itself, as proven in his fight against the guardians from above and the Wraith Knights. The Dark Road reveals D has the ability to mimic/learn the special abilities of others using them more efficiently and other ways not thought of by the original.

Strong Will/Determination: D's determination and strength of will has enabled him to resist and defeatCarmilla's illusions. D unleashed his inner power that broke Carmilla's hold and weakened her before she could fully reform her body. Through will alone he has completely destroyed an attempted possession once thought as impossible.

EmptyHearted
-Free Will: It is noted over and over that D has a hidden power as stated by Twin D and many of his other opponents. D's will is unmatched, mysterious, and remains unbound by reality warper's influence. This could suggest why D may live outside the influence of the Akashic Record and why his actions can change space and time itself cutting through dimensions altering everything in the universe itself.

-Conceptual Attacks: D's attacks cuts through the fount of life itself, something that is much more fundamental and abstract than the soul. There is no possible way to recover from a wound dealt by cutting through the fount of life, and if you die you will stay dead. His attacks completely bypass durability and regeneration.

dvampire
So there's no hope of d winning then. 1. He can have free will but alucard knows of it. 2. He can't kill alucard. Can he stop a teleport? No. He's not psychic. But alucard is, so he'll attack the most weakest spot on d by read his mind and teleporting for the attack.

EmptyHearted
So there's no hope of d winning then. 1. He can have free will but alucard knows of it. 2. He can't kill alucard. Can he stop a teleport? No. He's not psychic. But alucard is, so he'll attack the most weakest spot on d by read his mind and teleporting for the attack.

for the last freaking time dvampire

D is FTL he much faster then Alucard.

like i just said before if anderson came close for killing Alucard. what stopping D for doing it. only this time. there wont be seras victora helping him

D sword would be fatal deathblow on Alucard once it lands on his chest

EmptyHearted
you just keep on trolling are ya Dvampire? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StealthRanger
Holy shit, three pages

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Holy shit, three pages

yeah sadly cause we got a fanboy of Alucard

that goes by the name Dvampire here

StealthRanger
Jesus, I thought Alucard fanwank died across the net in 2011 or something, what the hell is this? lol

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Jesus, I thought Alucard fanwank died across the net in 2011 or something, what the hell is this? lol

beats me

look like dvampire want to be king of Alucard Fanwank

dvampire
for the last freaking time dvampire

D is FTL he much faster then Alucard.

like i just said before if anderson came close for killing Alucard. what stopping D for doing it. only this time. there wont be seras victora helping him

D sword would be fatal deathblow on Alucard once it lands on his chest
Fort you're a simple ass man. Because everybody whose not a fanboy would know that d isn't Fl( his not superman) since he never demonstrated those speeds. Second, he doesn't have the ability to kill Alucard. So Alucard took this match a loooong time ago. He reports and put an exploding bullet through his.

StealthRanger
I mean, if D is FTL and is at least a mountain buster+ physically, plus a sword that negates regeneration and other such ridiculous bullshit powers, clearly he has no chance of losing to a character who's only real noteworthy trait (amongst alot of fictional characters) is regeneration, and who's only 30 tonner or so at best with supersonic speed at best

Yeah, D ****ing slaughters the Hellsing-verse, and anyone who says otherwise is trolling, or deluded af

dvampire
D is only that powerful in your dreams or your imagination( because you have struggle real hard to think of a way for d to kill Alucard). Alucard teleport behind him and put an exploding bullet in his head.

StealthRanger
Yeah, evidence has been posted by posters before me. Sticking your fingers in your ears and going "nah nah never happened" is not a rebuttal

D is much faster, so Alucard will be a statue to him, and so would his bullets. Even if Alucard can hit him, D has tanked far worse than the Jackal, plus his regen is pretty absurd

dvampire
Who has d fought that's even closevto being on likes level? No body. Alucard reads his, teleport, and then put an exploding bullet through his head.

KingD19
Everybody. Everybody D fights in the light novels/manga is above Alucard.

A bullet? We've put up multiple times where he's moved faster than the speed of light. Also, you need to hush about him not being able to do it. That's what the writer said, so that's what happened. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Alucard has never read a mind during a fight like you want him to, also D's kept out extremely more powerful mental attacks with ease.

D wins. Seriously, can a mod shut this down so I can stop hurting my brain trying with this guy?

dvampire
You're pitiful. You're lying is laughable aswell!😄 Alucard kills slow ass d with just a sword. This fight won't end well for d. Does he know where Alucard will appear? Hell no.

KingD19
The only one lying is you. We've all put up feats that D has accomplished with ease, that you have constantly ignored. D's so fast it doesn't matter where Alucard appears, he gets a sword in the neck.

dvampire
So I guess you know already how many ways Alucard could kill him? His slow, he can't protect himself from a mind reader, and he can't stop a tepeorter. You got to be high if you believe d stands a chance.

KingD19
See the thing is, you're basically saying what you want. You're ignoring the evidence that D is faster, has easily blocked out mental attacks that could drive entire cities insane in an instant, and Alucard has never teleported in a fight, nor would it matter because D is faster and could just let him shoot him before wrecking his day.

You're such a troll.

Also your grammar is awful.

Astner

dvampire
I'm saying what I know. I know d can't beat Alucard. Its impossible with his limited ability. What's he going to do? Cut him to death? His to slow for thing and he can't kill Alucard. Plus, hes figured before he can do anything. There's no hope for d I mean super...no I mean d. He'll die. Get the message?😄

EmptyHearted
I'm saying what I know. I know d can't beat Alucard. Its impossible with his limited ability. What's he going to do? Cut him to death? His to slow for thing and he can't kill Alucard. Plus, hes figured before he can do anything. There's no hope for d I mean super...no I mean d. He'll die. Get the message?😄

all the thing i posted are from novel/manga D is ABOVE ALUCARD IN term of powers speed and more

and all you can do. is denying proof that right in front of you dvampire

dvampire
Can d or any body that d fought keep up with Luke or ceras? No. Can he stop Alucard from reading his mind? No. So he gets a bullet in his head.

EmptyHearted
Can d or any body that d fought keep up with Luke or ceras? No. Can he stop Alucard from reading his mind? No. So he gets a bullet in his head.

Nope Alucard goes down

like i told you. D kill Alucard and walk into the sunset

dvampire
But you can't explain how. What's he going to do cut him? D will die within seconds if Alucard fights serious, if not he'll just have fun before killing him.he can read his mind and speed blitz, teleport, or phase through him taking away his heart( yeah, he can phase!&#128516wink. When I mean explain, I want you to name a character that d has beaten on Alucard level. Can this character read minds and regenerate from a drop of blood? I know d isn't fight people like that, just look at the things he can't take or do.

EmptyHearted
But you can't explain how. What's he going to do cut him? D will die within seconds if Alucard fights serious, if not he'll just have fun before killing him.he can read his mind and speed blitz, teleport, or phase through him taking away his heart( yeah, he can phase!&#128516wink. When I mean explain, I want you to name a character that d has beaten on Alucard level. Can this character read minds and regenerate from a drop of blood? I know d isn't fight people like that, just look at the things he can't take or do.

you mean to tell me after things i been posting and all things people been telling you. you still need proof?

lmao

yep you are trolling

dvampire
none of the feats d done will help him in his fight with Alucard. D's body doesn't move at light speed and he dodge a laser beam( which is slower than pure light) from a distance, not at close range( like two feet from himself). How fast do you think he'll react at close against a being that move over 300 miles per hour? He becomes real slow in Alucard eyes, plus he can teleport or just phase through his attacks. Walter was only able to dodge his attacks because Alucard held back, he couldn't kill somebody he loves. D doesn't have that luxury, so Alucard will fight to win.

Jmanghan
none of the feats d done will help him in his fight with Alucard. D's body doesn't move at light speed and he dodge a laser beam( which is slower than pure light) from a distance, not at close range( like two feet from himself). How fast do you think he'll react at close against a being that move over 300 miles per hour? He becomes real slow in Alucard eyes, plus he can teleport or just phase through his attacks. Walter was only able to dodge his attacks because Alucard held back, he couldn't kill somebody he loves. D doesn't have that luxury, so Alucard will fight to win. Laser beams irl have moved faster then light speed.

Jmanghan
But I doubt D can figure out Alucard's weakness to permanently kill him, so its just a matter of D getting a few hits in then dodging Alucard's bullets, and then going back and eoing the same thing.

If Alucard can last long enough, D will get tired and Alucard MIGHT be able to hit
him if he gets exhausted.

If D finds out Alucard's weakness, then he wins.

dvampire
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Laser beams irl have moved faster then light speed.
Pure light can travel around the planet 7 times in one second. Do you still think that laser beam is that fast you ducking hype? D dies. Hes to slow, predicted, and doesn't have any way to kill Alucard.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Jmanghan
But I doubt D can figure out Alucard's weakness to permanently kill him, so its just a matter of D getting a few hits in then dodging Alucard's bullets, and then going back and eoing the same thing.

If Alucard can last long enough, D will get tired and Alucard MIGHT be able to hit
him if he gets exhausted.

If D finds out Alucard's weakness, then he wins.

D has alot more Hax then Alucard. not to mentions D has his long sword. that can cuts through the fount of life itself, something that is much more fundamental and abstract than the soul. There is no possible way to recover from a wound dealt by cutting through the fount of life, and if you die you will stay dead. He can also cut through death essence itself, as proven in his fight against the guardians from above and the Wraith Knights

this sword is much more deadly then anything Alucard has ever took in hellsing. Alucard who fell silent for quite awhile when Anderson impaled him with his blessed weapons, imagine what D Sword will do

EmptyHearted
Pure light can travel around the planet 7 times in one second. Do you still think that laser beam is that fast you ducking hype? D dies. Hes to slow, predicted, and doesn't have any way to kill Alucard.

you still sucking my brain

Dvampire. the king of trolling

Impediment
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.