Fodder Character Battle Pt III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Same rules

Winner of A bracket fighters winner of B bracket

*All fighters are bloodlusted, morals off

A1 /Tsui Choi, Darth Reave, Vrook Lamar/

vs.

A-2/Xecr Nist, Tol Skorr, Githany/

B-1/Yareal Poof, Warb Null, Vandar Tokare/

vs.

/Kadrian Sey, Jolee Bindo, Darth Havok/

carthage
Links to prior rounds for those who haven't voted or cast their opinions:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t600378.html

(Fodder Battle PT: 1)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t601218.html

(Fodder Battle PT: 2)

*Also taking character recommendations for teams.

Q99
Skorr, Xecr, and Reave, actual fodder!

I go with A-1. Tsui's pretty impressive, and Vrook seems to have some power himself. Githany's the strongest on her team but it's not enough to win.

Of the others, I'm not sure who's stronger, but I'm pretty sure Tsui can mop up who's left at worst.

Vander's tough to judge as we haven't seen him fight. Warb's fairly strong but we know he has weak points, and was no match for Jedi-Ulic. Yarael, of course, is pretty strong in the force, though less-so physically.

On the second team, both Jolee and Havok are quite skilled and strong in the force, while Kadrian is dead weight and could possibly fall very fast.

Vandar as an X-factor really makes it hard. If he's weak enough to be held off by Kadrian, then I think his comrades will fall to Bindo and Havok. If he's pretty strong, then it'll rapidly turn into a 3-on-2 no matter how they're matched up. Not sure how to call it.

Eh, I'm tempted to go B-1 on the 'probably no dead weight' factor, while either Yarael or Warb, and probably Tokare for that matter, can take out Kadrian fast.

Then in the final matchup... Reave's likely strong enough to stall Warb for a bit, but no real chance of winning. Tsui strikes me as stronger than Yarael, and Vrook Lamar and Vandar were compatriots, Vrook likely has a small edge. I'd say A-1, but not all the time, and with one, maybe even two casualties.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.