The Avengers -Vs- Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Hank Pym

Vs

Darkseid

quanchi112
Thor and Hulk alone beat the crap out of him.

iceman24567
Darkseid imo

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid imo Based on what evidence ?

Star428
DS wins. Almost half of the characters on the team will be one-shotted and/or not last more than a few seconds. The ones that are left probably won't be able to withstand too many (if any) OE blasts. I'm not sure how much Scarlet Witch's magic will affect DS though so I give the Avengers a few wins.

Darkseid 7/10.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Star428
DS wins. Almost half of the characters on the team will be one-shotted and/or not last more than a few seconds. The ones that are left probably won't be able to withstand too many (if any) OE blasts.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Star428
DS wins. Almost half of the characters on the team will be one-shotted and/or not last more than a few seconds. The ones that are left probably won't be able to withstand too many (if any) OE blasts. I see the team not having enough offensive power to put Darkseid down before he incapacitates the heavy hitters

CadenceV2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor and Hulk alone beat the crap out of him.

omega beams would be a problem for Hulk, but Thor solos due to absorbing them like anything else I would think.

Also Scarlet Witch? As in no more Darkseid smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by CadenceV2
omega beams would be a problem for Hulk, but Thor solos due to absorbing them like anything else I would think.

Also Scarlet Witch? As in no more Darkseid smile Scarlet Witch is the first person to get pimp slapped

Star428
LOL@ Thor soloing. He's no Superman. Even Clark shouldn't be soloing DS but he'd last longer than anyone here except perhaps SW (if she survives the intial moments). I'm not sure how she matches up against him.

God Cloth Seiya

Also Scarlet Witch? As in no more Darkseid smile Please stop while your ahead.

DARTH POWER
^ Well Thor has absorbed, amped and deflected Thano's energy beams back to him.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Well Thor has absorbed and redirected Thano's energy beams. when he had the PG IIRC.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Insane Titan
when he had the PG IIRC.

Who had the PG?

iceman24567
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Who had the PG? My grandmother had the PGno expression

deathslash
Darkseid imo

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dariseid, without bfr 10/10

pym-ftw
Thor carries his team to victory.

D-Block
Team FTW

quanchi112
Scarlet Witch is the first person to get pimp slapped Based off what ?

quanchi112

Also Scarlet Witch? As in no more Darkseid smile I can see the Hulk flat out tanking the omega beams. Honestly.

wxyz
Bump.

Eon Blue
Team wins.

tkitna
Avengers win

Faceless808
Darkseid

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
I can see the Hulk flat out tanking the omega beams. Honestly.

StiltmanFTW
Thanos' eyeblasts > Darkseid's Omega Beams? shifty

MaZeRaIII
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thanos' eyeblasts > Darkseid's Omega Beams? shifty Well, if Mary Marvel, with a small portion of Black Adam's power, can tank them with ease, so can Hulk. big grin

https://imgur.com/a/eTuLvmd

Zack M
Darkseid.

carver9
Thanos' eyeblasts > Darkseid's Omega Beams? shifty

What did Thanos eye blast do?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
What did Thanos eye blast do?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111284868/6195459-hulk+1.jpg

carver9
What happened after that scene?

StiltmanFTW
Thanos entered the cave with heroes, greeted them and your puny Hulk was still in the process of getting up.

xJLxKing
Thanos entered the cave with heroes, greeted them and your puny Hulk was still in the process of getting up.
lmao

carver9

Dont think that's what happened. Can you post it please?

StiltmanFTW
With pleasure, my dear:

https://tinyurl.com/ybrdj5s4

Sin I AM
With pleasure, my dear:

Lol stop picking on carver stilt

xJLxKing
I think Team wins unless DS starts to use his OE/OB to bfr some of the members

carver9
With pleasure, my dear:

So instead of getting up, he is already up. Thanks for the scan though.

AbelAnderson
Assuming this is that weak-ass avatar of DS in the start of N52 JL, Avengers should takes it easily.
I'd say the heroes are capable of taking Post Crisis DS too, unless he's heavily amped or something.

krisblaze
That wasn't a bad showing for the Hulk at all tbh.

He got right back up.

StiltmanFTW
So instead of getting up, he is already up. Thanks for the scan though.

One knee on the ground, using the hand to support himself... like I said, in the process of getting up.

He was lucky Thanos decided to go easy on him.

Darth Thor
^ Which incarnation of Hulk is that?

leonidas
that's an interesting team. surprisingly, i think they have enough variety to probably take him out. depends a little on the versions of each maybe, and if we discard the haedache that comes with figuring bfr, this is pretty close imo. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Which incarnation of Hulk is that?

Hulk is Hulk.

But seriously, Starlin didn't f*cking care, he just wanted to wank Thanos some more - notice that's adult Loki in the cave scene... and Venom looking nothing like Thompson... going by the release date, Banner shouldn't even be able to transform, I guess.

carver9
One knee on the ground, using the hand to support himself... like I said, in the process of getting up.

He was lucky Thanos decided to go easy on him.

Lol...doesnt look like he is on one knee. Appears he is doing his common Kong stand. He is up. Knocking a character down is nothing. It's a non showing. Especially if the character is up the next panel.

celeyhyga17
Technically it looked like he was struggling to get up on the 2nd panel as Thanos nonchalantly walks by him. That said it's not that overly impressive for Thanos or that bad a showing for Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Lol...doesnt look like he is on one knee. Appears he is doing his common Kong stand. He is up. Knocking a character down is nothing. It's a non showing. Especially if the character is up the next panel.

He finally manages to stand on the next page... after supporting himself again with another hand and when Thor and Glads arrive to his aid laughing out loud

They probably helped Hulk to get up off-panel smile

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Technically it looked like he was struggling to get up on the 2nd panel as Thanos nonchalantly walks by him. That said it's not that overly impressive for Thanos or that bad a showing for Hulk.

thumb up

leonidas
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

thumb up

lol at carv being carv.

Insane Titan

DarkSaint85
Hulk held back thumb up

Damborgson
As is his way.

wxyz
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.