M -Vs- D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Dcnu..

Marvel

Blue Marvel
Dr.Strange
Thor
Silver Surfer
Hulk

Vs

DC

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Aquaman

Supermex
Anyone wanna touch this?

And no Delta!! I Dont mean touching my yardstick, so Dont pm me plz!!

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Supermex
Anyone wanna touch this?

And no Delta!! I Dont mean touching my yardstick, so Dont pm me plz!! so anyone can touch your yardstick as long as isn't Delta?

When did you break up?

Supermex
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
so anyone can touch your yardstick as long as isn't Delta?

When did you break up?

When I found out about Deltas domestic abusive past..
Its scared me a little, yet adventures, but I'm not ready for that kind of a stress in my life..

So who wins guy? Hulk?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Supermex
When I found out about Deltas domestic abusive past..
Its scared me a little, yet adventures, but I'm not ready for that kind of a stress in my life..

So who wins guy? Hulk?

Team one wins and its not even close.

Flyattractor
HUlk would e a weak link cause he can't fly. GL just grabs him with a construct and BFR's him into the sun.

Branlor Swift
D is going to need the C side to compete with M imo.

Also I didn't read the OP but shortening two letters to one is gay enough that I don't have to.
Especially with the hyphens. There's not a lot that can irritate me here besides h1 or a carvdown but this is one of them.

Supermex
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Also I didn't read the OP but shortening two letters to one is gay enough that I don't have to.
Especially with the hyphens. There's not a lot that can irritate me here besides h1 or a carvdown but this is one of them.

English doc! English! Were not all scientists!!

GroggyGrunt
Team 1. The combo of Dr. Strange and Surfer basically gives T1 reality-warping levels of power.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

laughing

Team 1 for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.