Jason X vs Spider Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
No webs, Jason has his future machete.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131174/3360677-.jason+x.png

http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2014/04/29/2jpg-9aac6f.jpg

Feats for comics Jason are here.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/friday-the-13th-respect-thread-1502766/

complexbrother
Spiderman, faster ,stronger, far better fighter, and can get ruthless if he absolutely to .

Stoic
Depends on where they are fighting. Jason X has an extreme durability advantage. If Spidey had room to move, and they aren't fighting in a closet, he would have a good chance of winning. Spidey took the Juggernaut, so I don't see Jason X as an impossibility.

CadenceV2
Spider Man also beaten Firelord, a powerful herald of Galactus. Let's not bring PIS fights in this smile

Jason X by feats is insane durable, healing factor, and easy 5 to 10 ton strength by some of the comic feats.

eaebiakuya
I think Spider-man wins. Jason is too dumb and Peter is very smart. He has experience in fighting dumb guys who are far stronger than him (and Jason dont is).

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
. Spidey took the Juggernaut,
HTF did Spidey do that?

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Flyattractor
HTF did Spidey do that?

With very bad writing it seems.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Flyattractor
HTF did Spidey do that? By webbing him to a building ...lol

So take that feat with a grain of salt.

Spidey is still gonna win here. Strong, Faster and more skilled.

Silent Master
Spider-man wins

KingD19
Didn't he just trick him into a pool of cement?

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't he just trick him into a pool of cement?

That's how I remember it, got him trapped in the foundation of a skyscraper that was being built. Juggy spent months underground punching through bedrock with no air or food until he reached water and managed to get to shore. When he recounted it, he said he wanted to die after the first two weeks.

I only share that to make two points, 1. Juggernaut is a really interesting character with a rich history and 2. Geez, Spider-Man..

Anyway, on topic, Spidey wins. Jason still isn't touching him. With Jason's durability, Webhead would have to be absolutely ruthless to put him down if he could, but I think he'd just end up BFRing him (even without webs...Jason's probably only a few hundred pounds, after all).

CadenceV2
Originally posted by GroggyGrunt
That's how I remember it, got him trapped in the foundation of a skyscraper that was being built. Juggy spent months underground punching through bedrock with no air or food until he reached water and managed to get to shore. When he recounted it, he said he wanted to die after the first two weeks.

I only share that to make two points, 1. Juggernaut is a really interesting character with a rich history and 2. Geez, Spider-Man..

Anyway, on topic, Spidey wins. Jason still isn't touching him. With Jason's durability, Webhead would have to be absolutely ruthless to put him down if he could, but I think he'd just end up BFRing him (even without webs...Jason's probably only a few hundred pounds, after all).

Pretty good post.

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Pretty good post.

eek! Happy Dance

Thanks

SouthSpawn
When did they make a Jason X comic? I saw the crappy movie lol.
But didn't know they made a comic.

Star428
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

???

I liked the movie. It was certainly better than parts 7, 8, and 9. On another note, I really hate the reboot Spidey movies. Tobey Maguire films were much better.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Star428
???

I liked the movie. It was certainly better than parts 7, 8, and 9. On another note, I really hate the reboot Spidey movies. Tobey Maguire films were much better.

I totally agree that the new Spiderman movies are terrible. Especially the last one. It was horrible.

CadenceV2

They made 2 comics. One was Jason X at the end of the movie picked back up.

The second was Jason x is back in space, and somehow through time BS older Jason meets up with him and they duke it out!

God Cloth Seiya
Spiderman

GroggyGrunt
I totally agree that the new Spiderman movies are terrible. Especially the last one. It was horrible.

I'm just going to take the opportunity to hop on this particular bandwagon. The new movies are terrible, particularly the latest (I don't remember Pete being such a raging douchnozzle). Nothing after Spider-Man 2 was any good.

CadenceV2
I agree the newer movies suck. also the new Green Goblin is even worse looking than the Robo goblin everyone bashes on laughing.

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by CadenceV2
I agree the newer movies suck. also the new Green Goblin is even worse looking than the Robo goblin everyone bashes on laughing.

laughing That Green Goblin was the worst. He looked like a jr. high school drama club tried to recreate an evil Leprechaun.

Badabing
Moved to the appropriate forum.

God Cloth Seiya
Hey bada why did you move this? They are both comic book characters.

KingD19
Probably because Jason is a movie character first and foremost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.