Atrocitus vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MajorSparkman
The connection should be painfully obvious, really.

So:

Battle takes place in an open field, no trees, structures, other animals, etc. Neither have had prep, but know they are going to fight one another as they approach. That's really all there is to it. Discuss!

Winning Conditions:
1. Death
2. Knock Out

MajorSparkman
Bumpity bump.

Laminator_X
Unless they're starting out in death-tentacle reach, Atrocitus stomps. He takes to the air and furiously bathes Ω Red's area in plasma. Even if Ω Red does make it in close somehow, Atrocitous's ring should protect him from the spores just like any other environmental hazard, and if he's grappled by the tentacles, Atrocitus can fly them both into space and gloat while Ω Red dies from vacuum exposure.

Atrocitus 10/10

KingD19
To my knowledge the Death Spores have bypassed forcefields similar to the rings protections on multiple occasions so that wouldn't do him any good. And Red's tendrils are pretty damn long.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
To my knowledge the Death Spores have bypassed forcefields similar to the rings protections on multiple occasions so that wouldn't do him any good. And Red's tendrils are pretty damn long.
Seriously?

Supermutant
lol Atrocitus 11/10

Estacado
Atrocitus has been turned into a chump lately.
Still he wins this easily.

maxivitopowe
Spiderman broke through carbonadium once so Atrocitus can deffo do it

MajorSparkman
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Unless they're starting out in death-tentacle reach, Atrocitus stomps. He takes to the air and furiously bathes Ω Red's area in plasma. Even if Ω Red does make it in close somehow, Atrocitous's ring should protect him from the spores just like any other environmental hazard, and if he's grappled by the tentacles, Atrocitus can fly them both into space and gloat while Ω Red dies from vacuum exposure.

Atrocitus 10/10

Not attempting to undermine your argument in the slightest, but;

Are you completely positive that the tentacles would be completely ineffective in this match up? I mean, I would at least think Omega could take one of these matches, one way or the other. I'm a huge Atrocitus fanboy, if you couldn't tell, haha, but I feel like Omega is being a little underestimated.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by MajorSparkman
Not attempting to undermine your argument in the slightest, but;

Are you completely positive that the tentacles would be completely ineffective in this match up? I mean, I would at least think Omega could take one of these matches, one way or the other. I'm a huge Atrocitus fanboy, if you couldn't tell, haha, but I feel like Omega is being a little underestimated.

Well, very little is certain in these things, but I'd be very surprised if Red could life-drain Atrocitus faster than Atrocitus could incinerate Red. Hell, if he's grappled, Atrocitus could bathe himself in plasma and laugh as the heat conducting through the metal roasts Red from the inside out.

Golgo13
Atro finds a new red lantern.

Branlor Swift
He's a huge Atrocitus fanboy if you couldn't tell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.