Mick Dundee vs John Rambo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Dundee(Crocodile Dundee) and Rambo are dropped into the middle of the Australian outback. Dundee has his knife and rifle. Rambo has his knife and bow...standard arrows, no explosive tips.

They are dropped a mile apart from each other and both are bloodlusted. The mission is kill or be killed.

Who makes it out alive?

RJ 2.0
Mick.

Time Immemorial
Mick fcks him up.

Tattoos N Scars
Rambo's traps won't work?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Rambo's traps won't work?

Against Mick, not a chance in hell.

Robtard
LoL, you people. Rambo's a killing machine trained to blend into, thrive and kill in any environment.

The best Mick can hope for is that Rambo leaves him capable enough of to do another commercial for Suburu, should they ever call again.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, you people. Rambo's a killing machine trained to blend into, thrive and kill in any environment.

The best Mick can hope for is that Rambo leaves him capable enough of to do another commercial for Suburu, should they ever call again.

Wrong, Mick kills him easier then that crocodile. laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Wrong, Mick kills him easier then that crocodile. laughing

How many kills does Mick have in his combined flicks? Exactly.

Mick gets Ramboned

Time Immemorial

I don't know exactly but he runs a train on Ramjet via Bush Tactics, John is simply outmatched here and gets bamboozled.

Robtard
I don't know exactly but he runs a train on in the Bush, John is simply outmatched here and gets bamboozled.

Exactly, Mick's kill count is pathetic, let alone compared to Rambo who killed over 200 in Rambo 4 alone.

Rambo would become the Outback, just as he became the Pacific Northwest forest, the jungles of Vietnam, the dessert of Afghanistan and the jungles of Cambodia.

Time Immemorial
Exactly, Mick's kill count is pathetic, let alone compared to Rambo who killed over 200 in Rambo 4 alone.

Rambo would become the Outback, just as he became the Pacific Northwest forest, the jungles of Vietnam, the dessert of Afghanistan and the jungles of Cambodia.

Mick doesn't need to kill to win all the time. He is a very good bushmaster. His skills are beyond just slash and grab. He's about stealth, speed and power and tricking his enemy.

Plus he has bedded down hotter women.

Robtard
Mick doesn't need to kill to win all the time. He is a very good bushmaster. His skills are beyond just slash and grab. He's about stealth, speed and power and tricking his enemy.

Plus he has bedded down hotter women.
Mick's great in the Outback. But he's not a true killer like Rambo, who is also a master of stealth.

That's probably true; won't save Mick from Rambo's wrath.

Time Immemorial
He has power over animals. He could turn animals to fight for him, Rambo would have a rino up his ass quicker then you can say Dundee.

http://kosmix.co/static/48ac8965242e9db659d59af554505fab.jpg

Robtard
He has power over animals. He could turn animals to fight for him, Rambo would have a rino up his ass quicker then you can say Dundee.

http://kosmix.co/static/48ac8965242e9db659d59af554505fab.jpg

Pretty sure there aren't any free running rhinos in the Australian outback.

Time Immemorial
Pretty sure there aren't any free running rhinos in the Australian outback.

Lol I know, just saying his power over animals would give him an advantage John does not have.

Robtard
Lol I know, just saying his power over animals would give him an advantage John does not have.

John's power of killing all around him trumps Dundee's power in calming some stupid animal.

Time Immemorial
John's power of killing all around him trumps Dundee's power in calming some stupid animal.

Did John ever kill a gigantic croc?

RJ 2.0

Mick gets Ramboned That's like saying "How many men has Rambo hunted in the Outback." Mick is bloodlusted here and will kill with ease. His stealth>>>>>Rambo's stealth.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
That's like saying "How many men has Rambo hunted in the Outback." Mick is bloodlusted here and will kill with ease. His stealth>>>>>Rambo's stealth.

His stealth does not >>>>> Rambo's stealth.

Time Immemorial
His stealth does not >>>>> Rambo's stealth.

Dude Dundee can punch so fast, no one can see it.

Robtard
Did John ever kill a gigantic croc?

Did Mick ever take on an 80's era Soviet Hind gunship?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02250/tank_2250572c.jpg >>>>>>> http://www.outback-australia-travel-secrets.com/image-files/dangerous-australian-crocodile.jpg

Time Immemorial
Did Mick ever take on an 80's era Soviet Hind gunship?

There was a helicopter involved but I think it was dropping off beautiful women for him, not trying to kill him. He's fly like that.

Robtard
There was a helicopter involved but I think it was dropping off beautiful women for him, not trying to kill him. He's fly like that.

Rambo wins, GTFO of my thread

Time Immemorial
Rambo wins, GTFO of my thread

You know John would never find him. Thats Dundee's advantage.

Robtard
You know John would never find him. Thats Dundee's advantage.

John's a special forces guy trained in terror, stealth and guerilla tactics with over 250 kills in various environments; that is John's advantage here.

Wei Phoenix
How does the man who's highly trained to kill and take on armies, militia and special forces on his own lose to Dundee? There's nowhere he can run, nowhere he can hide. A nonkiller bloodlusted doesn't mean that he's going to be some excellent killer or effective at winning this match. This is like putting Mike Tyson and Oprah Winfrey against one another while both are bloodlusted.

Time Immemorial
John's a special forces guy trained in terror, stealth and guerilla tactics with over 250 kills in various environments; that is John's advantage here.

I'm disappointed Rob, you went with the easy win, but there is no easy win with Mick Dundee.
smokin'

Robtard
I'm disappointed Rob, you went with the easy win, but there is no easy win with Mick Dundee.
smokin'

The logical win. Cos Rambo killing Dundee is more logical. Logical logic.

Dramatic Gecko
Dundee wins... like no joke... because Rambo dies unless he can wrestle crocodiles, boars and buffalo. But that's the easy part. You can avoid the big ones with your brain and a gun, how will he stand against 9 of the 10 most venomous snakes and all the other little creepy crawlies all loaded with delicious wonderful venom!

Can Rambo even survive in a landscape that's not magically void of any wildlife while avoiding an aboriginal trained white man? I've liven in Arnhem Land for 6 years and can tell you no many people in the WORLD can match Australian Aboriginals (the ones that aren't hobos in the cities) in terms of speed stealth and the most unnatural spear throwing distance I've ever witnessed (remember when Achilles threw a javelin at Hector?).

Plus Dundee is Aussie and no one ****s with the Aussies. Hell these signs are up all the time in the NT where I live and the arrow is always on either sever or extreme. 'STRAYA!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1524864_799419603417295_23743691_n.jpg

Robtard
He survived in the jungles of Vietnam behind enemy territory with plenty of VIETCONG about. I'd wager a squad of well armed VIETCONG in their own environment are more deadly than some snakes and a buffalo.

Rambo is American; Americans > Australians. Stop the hate.

Dramatic Gecko
He survived in the jungles of Vietnam behind enemy territory with plenty of VIETCONG about. I'd wager a squad of well armed VIETCONG in their own environment are more deadly than some snakes and a buffalo.

I think you jealous of us having the most hostile natural environment in the world (aside from the ocean).

Mick drops a crocodile on Rambo.. (and he could do it too)

/thread

ares834

thumb up

Dramatic Gecko
You guys should see what even Americans have to say about Americans in literature.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
You guys should see what even Americans have to say about Americans in literature.

Hemingway thinks Americans are bad-ass.

Dramatic Gecko
Hemingway thinks Americans are bad-ass.

Read some Kurt Vonnegut and Joseph Heller. Yossarian is the only sane USAmerican.

Robtard
Read Vonnegut, Billy Pilgrim > Yossarian (who has a commie name).

Dramatic Gecko
Read Vonnegut, Billy Pilgrim > Yossarian (who has a commie name).

Billy Pilgrim is a cool dude. But Yossarian is just too priceless.

Time Immemorial
Dundee wins... like no joke... because Rambo dies unless he can wrestle crocodiles, boars and buffalo. But that's the easy part. You can avoid the big ones with your brain and a gun, how will he stand against 9 of the 10 most venomous snakes and all the other little creepy crawlies all loaded with delicious wonderful venom!

Can Rambo even survive in a landscape that's not magically void of any wildlife while avoiding an aboriginal trained white man? I've liven in Arnhem Land for 6 years and can tell you no many people in the WORLD can match Australian Aboriginals (the ones that aren't hobos in the cities) in terms of speed stealth and the most unnatural spear throwing distance I've ever witnessed (remember when Achilles threw a javelin at Hector?).

Plus Dundee is Aussie and no one ****s with the Aussies. Hell these signs are up all the time in the NT where I live and the arrow is always on either sever or extreme. 'STRAYA!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1524864_799419603417295_23743691_n.jpg

Hell ya fcking right smokin'

Robtard
TE hates America.

Time Immemorial
TE hates America.

Incorrect

Dramatic Gecko
Where is TE from?

Time Immemorial
Where is TE from?

Texas/California.. lmao hates America..yea right. I just served in the Marines cause I hate Merica.. laughing laughing

Robtard
STFU, America-hating-country-trader.

Dramatic Gecko
Texas/California.. lmao hates America..yea right. I just served in the Marines cause I hate Merica.. laughing laughing

I hate a lot of things ABOUT USA, but I gotta respect their military... its beautiful...

Time Immemorial
I always loved Dundee I dunno why, he's just flysmile

Time Immemorial
I didn't get much from Rambo other then a crazy psychopathlaughing out loud

RJ 2.0
Robtard's logic: Dundee never killed anyone, so he can't kill Rambo here.

DTM
Crocodile Dundee vs. John Rambo? In a kill or be killed fight? Rambo takes it every time.

Time Immemorial

laughing

Lestov16
Rambo wins. Dundee is a survivalist. Rambo is a survivalist AND killing machine. What feats has Dundee performed that Rambo can't replicate? Because I can think of plenty for Rambo that Dundee can't.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Lestov16
Rambo wins. Dundee is a survivalist. Rambo is a survivalist AND killing machine. What feats has Dundee performed that Rambo can't replicate? Because I can think of plenty for Rambo that Dundee can't. You do realize that in CD2, Mick could have killed those hunters 100 times over, yes? With bloodlust on, he will kill with ease here.

This all boils down to home field advantage, this is Mick's backyard. Mick wins here.

Move them to a neutral location and Rambo wins.

Lestov16
So you think Dundee wins because he took on some hunters, which is somehow more impressive than Rambo taking out armies? LOL

Rambo is just as accustomed to the wilderness as Dundee, probably even more so.

Rambo wins in any location. Because he's phucking RAMBO

RJ 2.0
No. Dundee's stealth was way more impressive than Rambo's stealth.

Lestov16
LOL. Rambo has outmaneuvered SPETSNAZ units. No way in hell is Dundee getting the drop on him.

Robtard

That's not it at all, stop trolling.

Pre film we learn: Rambo survived Vietnam while being deep behind enemy lines

Film 1: Rambo takes on a police force and seasoned hunters

Film 2: Rambo takes the VIETCONG in their own jungle and soviet soldiers

Film 3: Russian military which includes Russian special forces

Film 4: Rambo takes out a large Burmese(fixed) military force

Now what feats does Dundee have that put him above those? Cos "he could have killed some hunters" isn't it.

Edit: Should be noted that Rambo successfully used stealth in films 1,2 & 4. Probably 3 too, can't recall for sure though.

Lestov16
Burmese not Cambodian, but otherwise thumb up

Best start providing those feats or concede, RJ

RJ 2.0
That's not it at all, stop trolling.

Pre film we learn: Rambo survived Vietnam while being deep behind enemy lines

Film 1: Rambo takes on a police force and seasoned hunters

Film 2: Rambo takes the VIETCONG in their own jungle and soviet soldiers

Film 3: Russian military which includes Russian special forces

Film 4: Rambo takes out a large Burmese(fixed) military force

Now what feats does Dundee have that put him above those? Cos "he could have killed some hunters" isn't it.

Edit: Should be noted that Rambo successfully used stealth in films 1,2 & 4. Probably 3 too, can't recall for sure though.

So let's re-write CD2. If Mick had chose to do so, could he have killed every man in the mansion rescue scene? And every man in the Outback hunt?

IF, remember I said IF. And remember Mick is bloodlusted.

Robtard
So let's re-write CD2. If Mick had chose to do so, could he have killed every man in the mansion rescue scene? And every man in the Outback hunt?

IF, remember I said IF. And remember Mick is bloodlusted.

Sure, Mick could have killed people with his skills. eg I've no doubt Dundee could have slaughtered that mugger; Rambo could have too, with ease.

Point you're missing: Rambo is a better killer, with better skills and has killed(if Mick had killed) deadlier enemies in various settings.

Spetsnaz kill team > some hunters, as an example. Put Rambo in any potential fighting scene in CR/CD2, he does fine. Put Dundee in the Rambo flicks, he doesn't have the skills more times than not.

RJ 2.0
Sure, Mick could have killed people with his skills. eg I've no doubt Dundee could have slaughtered that mugger; Rambo could have too, with ease.

Point you're missing: Rambo is a better killer, with better skills and has killed(if Mick had killed) deadlier enemies in various settings.

Spetsnaz kill team > some hunters, as an example. Put Rambo in any potential fighting scene in CR/CD2, he does fine. Put Dundee in the Rambo flicks, he doesn't have the skills more times than not. One thing has nothing to do with another. You sold me to that fact ages ago here. And yet here you are, saying one thing DOES have something to do with another.

Time Immemorial
Dundee has a bigger knife.

Robtard
One thing has nothing to do with another. You sold me to that fact ages ago here. And yet here you are, saying one thing DOES have something to do with another.

I assume you're referring to the "put one character in the other's position", which wasn't the core of the argument, it was just filler to the previous points that certainly do matter, which is Rambo is a stalking killing machine superior to Dundee, as pointed out with film feats.

Time Immemorial
Look it comes down to who has a bigger knife. They both have pretty big ones. Lets decide.

TheVaultDweller
This is actually not that easy of a match to call. In any other setting, I'd give the win to Rambo 10/10. But Dundee has homefield advantage here, and has shown that no one is on his level when it comes to doing the bush ninja thing in the Outback. So Rambo has the edge here in terms of killing experience, but Dundee has a clear advantage in that he knows the Outback way better than Rambo does. F*ck, I don't know which one to pick.

I do admit that it'd be funny as shit if Rambo gets bitten by one of the various wild Australian things out to kill you, and Dundee stumbles across his half eaten corpse, and a fat crocodile busy chilling in the sun.

Look it comes down to who has a bigger knife. They both have pretty big ones. Lets decide.

One of my favourite bits in any Dundee movie is when those punks try to mug him and he's like "That's not a knife..." laughing laughing laughing

Also, you know you've been spending too much time using GIMP editing software when you click the wrong thing on a thread and then try to press CTRL + Z to go back. I think I need sleep...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This is actually not that easy of a match to call. In any other setting, I'd give the win to Rambo 10/10. But Dundee has homefield advantage here, and has shown that no one is on his level when it comes to doing the bush ninja thing in the Outback. So Rambo has the edge here in terms of killing experience, but Dundee has a clear advantage in that he knows the Outback way better than Rambo does. F*ck, I don't know which one to pick.

I do admit that it'd be funny as shit if Rambo gets bitten by one of the various wild Australian things out to kill you, and Dundee stumbles across his half eaten corpse, and a fat crocodile busy chilling in the sun.

One of my favourite bits in any Dundee movie is when those punks try to mug him and he's like "That's not a knife..." laughing laughing laughing

Also, you know you've been spending too much time using GIMP editing software when you click the wrong thing on a thread and then try to press CTRL + Z to go back. I think I need sleep...

Seems we have a split decision from in unbias jury on who's knife is biggersmile

What you think?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071031161429AACsSk3

TheVaultDweller
Seems we have a split decision from in unbias jury on who's knife is biggersmile

What you think?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071031161429AACsSk3

Based on the fact that Dundee is way more of a player with the ladies, I'd wager that Rambo has the bigger knife, if you get where I am going with this... laughing

Robtard

Dundee has a Bowie knife with a 13" blade.

Rambo's knife in the last Rambo (4) was a machete-like blade he made himself, it was noticeably longer and wider.

Win goes to Rambo.

RJ 2.0
I assume you're referring to the "put one character in the other's position", which wasn't the core of the argument, it was just filler to the previous points that certainly do matter, which is Rambo is a stalking killing machine superior to Dundee, as pointed out with film feats. What I am trying to point out that yes, Rambo is a better killer when it comes to war (engaging and killing numerous enemies), but this is not that type of fight.

Robtard
He's stalked people, why does it matter that it's only one man here? If anything, it makes it easier as he only has to worry about one pair of eyes.

Inhuman
Dundee is good but you can't compare someone who is a military trained killing machine and has numerous war XP to a self taught outback tough guy.
And Rambo wasnt just some military trained killer. He was the best aperantly. They were always coming to him for special op missions that he can only accomplish.

Tattoos N Scars
Dundee was taught by the Aborigines. He is not all self taught. You can turn your back for a moment and the guy can literally disappear into the surroundings...he can blend in without camoflauge. I'm not saying Dundee wins, but his stealth is being underestimated.

Both are going to blend into the environment. The winner is who gets the jump on whom first.

Dramatic Gecko
Dundee has a Bowie knife with a 13" blade.

Rambo's knife in the last Rambo (4) was a machete-like blade he made himself, it was noticeably longer and wider.

Win goes to Rambo.

Yeah but that's not a knife. Quality over quantity.

RJ 2.0
He's stalked people, why does it matter that it's only one man here? If anything, it makes it easier as he only has to worry about one pair of eyes. Turn that table, son.

Robtard
Turn that table, son.

Turned. Rambo's still the better man-hunter, stalker, soldier, guerrilla fighter and murder-machine.

Dramatic Gecko
Turned. Rambo's still the better man-hunter, stalker, soldier, guerrilla fighter and murder-machine.

How do you figure?

Have you even witnessed the unnatural stealth of the black man?

Robtard
How do you figure?

Have you even witnessed the unnatural stealth of the black man?

Films.

Yes. But that is irrelevant here.

Bashar Teg
I can tell some people really want to believe that Dundee would use his vast knowledge of the unique terrain and ecosystems of australia as all the edge he needs to beat rambo, because rambo was never trained for the outback, etc.

the problem with your screenplay is that rambo has been trained to be dropped into any point of land on the planet and survive there for however long he needs to, and in the process perhaps destroy heavily armored and personed enemy encampments single-handedly

mick can stalk after some city kingpin thugs who are lost in the same wilderness that he lives in. WOW. also australia has mystical aborigine stuff and mick has the super power where he makes aggressive animals calm down and relax. unless that shit works on rambo, forget about mick winning.

Robtard
mSzCbJVTxDY

Ignore the whacky subtitles that calls Colonel Trautman "General Patton".

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I can tell some people really want to believe that Dundee would use his vast knowledge of the unique terrain and ecosystems of australia as all the edge he needs to beat rambo, because rambo was never trained for the outback, etc.

the problem with your screenplay is that rambo has been trained to be dropped into any point of land on the planet and survive there for however long he needs to, and in the process perhaps destroy heavily armored and personed enemy encampments single-handedly

mick can stalk after some city kingpin thugs who are lost in the same wilderness that he lives in. WOW. also australia has mystical aborigine stuff and mick has the super power where he makes aggressive animals calm down and relax. unless that shit works on rambo, forget about mick winning.

That's not what I think at all. I'm betting Rambo could beat the piss out of almost everyone in the outback setting. I'm just saying Dundee will win. Was there any point that Mick where he actually felt challenged by anyone? Just because he's a good bloke don't mean he ain't as deadly as Rambo.

RJ 2.0
Turned. Rambo's still the better man-hunter, stalker, soldier, guerrilla fighter and murder-machine. He's not a better hunter-stalker. Stop right there.

jinXed by JaNx
What kind of scope does, Mick have on his rifle and does, Rambo have a scop on his bow?

The only advantage Mick has is his familiarity of the terrain. Mick took down a few hired goons but, Rambo has spent the majority of his life stalking and killing armies of soldiers.

Rambo is a master hunter when it comes to predicting the psychology of man. I just don't see Mick over comming Rambos experience in tactical and guerilla warfare. However, it may just come down to which one decides to go on the hunt first. I think the one that decides to start hunting first will be at a disadvantage.

Bashar Teg
That's not what I think at all. I'm betting Rambo could beat the piss out of almost everyone in the outback setting. I'm just saying Dundee will win. Was there any point that Mick where he actually felt challenged by anyone? Just because he's a good bloke don't mean he ain't as deadly as Rambo.

he was never really put up against anyone challenging. screen feats of dundee vs pimp thugs lost in the wilderness hardly puts him over rambo in any way. even in first blood he was wrecking an entire town in a wilderness that was strange to him while all the locals hunting him had intimate knowledge of the terrain.

is this a contest over who is more likeable a guy, or is this over who has proven on screen to be the better hunter-killer?

Lestov16
Didn't Mick have help in the CD films? Rambo had help too, but he was facing entire armies. Mick needed help taking out some drug dealers where Rambo head-shotted 6 pirates, whom had automatic weapons pointed at him, in a second

Robtard
It was actually 1.8 seconds, Lestov. Stop wanking Rambo.

Lestov16
How long did it take Dundee to...oh, wait, nope. He needed help against some thug drug dealers.

RJ 2.0
How long did it take Dundee to...oh, wait, nope. He needed help against some thug drug dealers. So explain how he "needed help."

Lestov16
Needed help from the aborigines

RJ 2.0
Needed help from the aborigines Lol, he needed them to babysit the ones he captured. He needed absolutely NO help hunting them down.

Time Immemorial
Yea Dundee hunted those guys down like a boss and took a bullet from a high powered rifle at the end of CD2.

Lestov16
Rambo would have just neutralized them via grievous injury. What traps has Dundee set that are deadlier than Rambo's? And again, they were thug drug dealers who were completely lost in the outback. Dundee has never had to go against an opponent as tough and experienced as Rambo.

please don't let this be another 47 vs Swagger where you wank the clear loser because you liked the film. Dundee's a great outback survivalist, but based on his feats, he's nowhere near Rambo's league of deadliness and is going to get his throat ripped out with extreme prejudice.

Tattoos N Scars
Could Rambo even track Mick? He moves like a ghost.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Could Rambo even track Mick? He moves like a ghost.
no, in one of the dundee films when mick was being hunted the mobsters had an aboriginal man (expert tracker) try to find him, the aboriginal man just laughed and said that no one could unless mick wanted them to

Silent Master
I don't recall the aboriginal tracker laughing or saying that, I just recall him leaving after he found out who they were looking for.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
no, in one of the dundee films when mick was being hunted the mobsters had an aboriginal man (expert tracker) try to find him, the aboriginal man just laughed and said that no one could unless mick wanted them to

An entire police force and multiple armies couldn't find Rambo. Not to take away from the aborigines, but it's clear Rambo's feat is more impressive.

RJ 2.0
Rambo would have just neutralized them via grievous injury. What traps has Dundee set that are deadlier than Rambo's? And again, they were thug drug dealers who were completely lost in the outback. Dundee has never had to go against an opponent as tough and experienced as Rambo. And Rambo has never faced anyone of Dundee's caliber. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

Swagger won that thread. Accept it.

Lestov16
He's faced entire armies. Easily outclass Dundee

Negative. Swag got domed by 47 from over 4 km away. Accept it

RJ 2.0
He's faced entire armies. Easily outclass Dundee

Negative. Swag got domed by 47 from over 4 km away. Accept it

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Bump it then.

Lestov16
Yes it does. One Aborigine couldn't find Dundee. Entire armies can't find Rambo. Rambo has superior feats

Your trolling got it closed.

RJ 2.0
Yes it does. One Aborigine couldn't find Dundee. Entire armies can't find Rambo. Rambo has superior feats

Your trolling got it closed.

Yeah, cuz those Russians were trained in tracking like Aborigines, amirite?

Lol, nah.

Lestov16
They were SPETSNAZ. Probably better than aborigines.

Yep. 47 wins smile

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he was never really put up against anyone challenging. screen feats of dundee vs pimp thugs lost in the wilderness hardly puts him over rambo in any way. even in first blood he was wrecking an entire town in a wilderness that was strange to him while all the locals hunting him had intimate knowledge of the terrain.

is this a contest over who is more likeable a guy, or is this over who has proven on screen to be the better hunter-killer?

Do you have 'intimate' knowledge about the terrain surrounding your town?

RJ 2.0
They were SPETSNAZ. Probably better than aborigines.

Yep. 47 wins smile They were crap, they barely knew their way around a jungle.

K.

Lestov16
There was an army of them and Rambo chowed through them. Dundee only took on what, 6-7 drug dealers? Rambo's clearly has better stealth feats.

Glad you accept the truth.

Robtard
They were crap, they barely knew their way around a jungle.

The Spetznas kill team was in Rambo 3, which was in Afghanistan, not "a jungle".

Do you even Rambo hard, brah?

Lestov16
I assumed he was talking about the Russians from FB2

Robtard
Were they Spetznas or just general Soviet military, been decades since I've seen that flick. Making them Spetznas just ups Rambo's badassery.

Either way, saying those Soviets "were crap and didn't know their way around a jungle" while ignoring that the goons in CD2 were crap and didn't know their way around the Outback is haha funny.

Lestov16
I think those guys were just regular military. Still Rambo evaded a forest full of them and VC, which is more impressive than anything Dundee did

Bashar Teg
even old busted sagging senior citizen rambo whoops dundee in his prime.

RJ 2.0
The Spetznas kill team was in Rambo 3, which was in Afghanistan, not "a jungle".

Do you even Rambo hard, brah? Dundee was right under their noses most of the time, dude. Even if they were the biggest idiots to ever grace the silver screen, that's impressive.

The fact that Rambo raped so many soldiers means nothing when it comes to a 1v1.

Add on that Rambo was not really impressive when it came to CQC. When he fought that big Russian in part 3, he barely won. He also barely won against the big Russian in part 2. What is more impressive? Barely winning against a larger human opponent, or wrestling full grown Croc's and raping them with ease?

Not that it matters, because this will come down to who gets the jump on the other first. Odds are that Mick will get the opportunity to draw First Blood (teehee). Why, ask you? Because despite the fact that Rambo will adapt to his surroundings, Mick will not need to adapt, because he's the effin' Dundee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.