IG88, Cad Bane, Jango Fett vs. Agen Kolar and Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*The Bounty hunters have their full arsenal/5 minutes prep

All out

Q99
Hm, I'd... go with the force users. Cad, as badass as he is, normally tries to get his objective and run when facing Jedi for a reason.

carthage
He kicked Quinlans ass

Emperordmb
Bounty Hunters.

carthage
Let your hatred for Agen Kolar flow out of you

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
He kicked Quinlans ass

True, but Agen's above Quinlan at that point. And I'd think IG-88 wouldn't be well suited to taking on a Jedi, unpredictability is traditionally it's downfall.

carthage
I fear you underestimate IG88's power

WildBantha88
Bounty hunters pretty solidly. Jango Fett cmon. No one respects him even though they should. He may not be his son but he taught Boba everything about being a bounty hunter and claimed the title of most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy. It took Mace freaking Windu to finally punch his ticket.

Trocity
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Bounty hunters pretty solidly. Jango Fett cmon. No one respects him even though they should. He may not be his son but he taught Boba everything about being a bounty hunter and claimed the title of most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy. It took Mace freaking Windu to finally punch his ticket.

And he might have lived to fight another day if the reek didn't f*** up his jetpack

The Merchant
Bounty Hunters, is there any reasons BTW why people like Mace just don't ragdoll Jango or is that just ignored?

carthage
Jedi morals likely.

The Merchant
I nevever understood that for non-force sensitives so that way we don't ask questions like that, that they just carry around Ysalamiri. Like I think someone like Boba and Jango would have made a more believable threat if they had one or at least something from it with the,.

Q99
Originally posted by WildBantha88

Sure, but it's not like he could beat Kenobi either, he escaped from Obi-wan.

Windu killed Jango, but that's not the bare minimum required.

Nalaniel
Bounty hunters.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Q99
Sure, but it's not like he could beat Kenobi either, he escaped from Obi-wan.

Windu killed Jango, but that's not the bare minimum required.

He thought that he had killed Kenobi by dropping him into the ocean. Jango wasn't running out of fear from Kenobi.

Also non-force wielders can make up for their lack of force with their arsenal and skill. A what generally wins, a missile or TK? Its not like non-force wielders cant compete with force wielders but they generally have to be the best of the best

NewGuy01
Well, in Cad Bane's case, he has defenses against Force-techniques. For instance, Force Choke--He can alternatively breathe through respiration tubes if his throat is closed.

carthage
Kolar gets blown to pieces

Lord Stark
Kolar stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.