Surtur vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Surtur has the twilight.

Who wins

quanchi112
Void wins. Nice job baiting as usual, pretender.

Branlor Swift
Ymir kicked the shit out of Sentry. I'd imagine Surtur with the Twilight would Perma death him

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void wins. Nice job baiting as usual, pretender. give your ego a rest, you're like a yapping little dog wanting attention.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Ymir kicked the shit out of Sentry. I'd imagine Surtur with the Twilight would Perma death him
Hemidall survived multiple hits from Surtur with Twilight (sure he was KOed and near death but he lived). I'm willing to be Void can too.

Still, Surtur should win.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Insane Titan
give your ego a rest, you're like a yapping little dog wanting attention.

So Quanny is the LordofBrokeback of the Thanos crowd?

I know you and Quanny hate each other, but out of curio, is she accusing you of baiting in general, or some specific thing between you and her?

quanchi112
give your ego a rest, you're like a yapping little dog wanting attention. Says the guy unable to prove a point or form a complete sentence. You do the same predictable pleas for attention every few months. Void wins.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Delta1938
So Quanny is the LordofBrokeback of the Thanos crowd?

I know you and Quanny hate each other, but out of curio, is she accusing you of baiting in general, or some specific thing between you and her? no he's worse than LOB.

I don't hate her. I'd have to give a shit about him to do that, if anything I pity him.

Don't know she just rambles at times wanting attention.

Insane Titan
Says the guy unable to prove a point or form a complete sentence. You do the same predictable pleas for attention every few months. Void wins. proven you wrong on here every time and via PM when you backed down as always.

Stop projecting and stick to running scared of every BZ offer whilst claiming to be the BZ king.

CadenceV2
Interesting Matchup. Thor on his own gives Surtur a good fight, and won straight up IIRC.

I think Void can do better IMO.

God Cloth Seiya
proven you wrong on here every time and via PM when you backed down as always.

Stop projecting and stick to running scared of every BZ offer whilst claiming to be the BZ king. Last time Quan even won a Battlezone?

Delta1938
no he's worse than LOB.

I don't hate her. I'd have to give a shit about him to do that, if anything I pity him.

Don't know she just rambles at times wanting attention.

You two do tend to bicker like husband and wife. big grin

Insane Titan
You two do tend to bicker like husband and wife. big grin she does get jealous of me in a big way.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
Hemidall survived multiple hits from Surtur with Twilight (sure he was KOed and near death but he lived). I'm willing to be Void can too.

Still, Surtur should win. In the same arc Surtur and full powered Odin killed each other...

Should probably focus on Heimdall.

And if this ****ing phone ever corrects Heimdall to He I'm Dallas again I'm turning autocorrect off.

quanchi112
proven you wrong on here every time and via PM when you backed down as always.

Stop projecting and stick to running scared of every BZ offer whilst claiming to be the BZ king. False, you were proven wrong and lied. You also quite responding via pm which means I own you.

I am the King since I've done more than any. I do the ones I want to do. I dictate what happens not you. I am alpha you are beta.

Void wins.

Golgo13
Surtur.

GroggyGrunt
This is a tough one, but I'm giving it to Surtur.

Half because I think he would take it and half because this forum is up to its nipples in Sentry threads/threads where Sentry shows up. stick out tongue

Reflassshh
Insane titan wins. oh wait the thread is not about him and his quani?

Surtur wins by the way

Tony Stark
The VOID crushes Surtur

TheLordofMurder
So wait a minute...

Its Quan-SHE...

Not Quanchi?

Quan-SHE...daughter of Thanos...lol!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Insane Titan
False, you were proven wrong and lied. You also quite responding via pm which means I own you.

I am the King since I've done more than any. I do the ones I want to do. I dictate what happens not you. I am alpha you are beta.

Void wins. haha lying is your thing ain't it. Everyone knows you're a weak coward that just uses excuses to cover her failings.

Estacado
Surtur.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by GroggyGrunt
This is a tough one, but I'm giving it to Surtur.

Half because I think he would take it and half because this forum is up to its nipples in Sentry threads/threads where Sentry shows up. stick out tongue

That's because everyone loves to troll each other while cheerleading their fanboy crush. Whilst the actual good threads are ignored. I miss the golden days of kmc

quanchi112
haha lying is your thing ain't it. Everyone knows you're a weak coward that just uses excuses to cover her failings. You are like a broken record at this point. You haven't done a thing and stick to the bait topic. Void wins. He can reform and molecularly break down Surtur. Sheer power won't get it done here against the Void due to his abilities, pretender.

Insane Titan
You are like a broken record at this point. You haven't done a thing and stick to the bait topic. Void wins. He can reform and molecularly break down Surtur. Sheer power won't get it done here against the Void due to his abilities, pretender. yeah because I'm known for saying the same thing over and over again then running off and hiding eh!

Wait you think you've done something lmao, h1 gets more respect than you fool.

He couldn't even break Thor's molecules down.

Void was screaming in agony and got hurt by caps sheild , Surturs sword wrecks him.

One_Angry_Scot
yeah because I'm known for saying the same thing over and over again then running off and hiding eh!

Void was screaming in agony and got hurt by caps sheild , Surturs sword wrecks him.

Except you neglect to mention the Norn Stones which allowed them to do that.

And he never tried to molecularly disperse Thor either so that's a moot point.

Delta1938
And if this ****ing phone ever corrects Heimdall to He I'm Dallas again I'm turning autocorrect off.

laughing I've gotta see if my phone does that.

quanchi112
yeah because I'm known for saying the same thing over and over again then running off and hiding eh!

Void was screaming in agony and got hurt by caps sheild , Surturs sword wrecks him. Look at my post count and tell me if I run off. I post way more often than you who sits back in the shadows forgetting login info.

Weak insult from the wannabe.

Cap was amped and it didn't or wouldn't put him down. He has been completely destroyed and that didn't stop him. Quit ignoring his abilities and the fact Loki has even stood up to Surtur himself. Loki got ripped in half after he brought down Asgard while holding Thor in place, chump.

quanchi112
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

And he never tried to molecularly disperse Thor either so that's a moot point. He ignored the amp and the context because he either didn't understand it, probably forgot(he forgot his old login, laugh at him), or is flat out misrepresenting.

Insane Titan

And he never tried to molecularly disperse Thor either so that's a moot point. the norn stones didn't really amp his sheild it gave Cap and the heroes a new lease of life, plus the power of the stones was shared amongst all the heroes.

Exactly , so why does every Sentry fanboy think he will do that all the time.

quanchi112
the norn stones didn't really amp his sheild it gave Cap and the heroes a new lease of life, plus the power of the stones was shared amongst all the heroes.

Exactly , so why does every Sentry fanboy think he will do that all the time. It amped the heroes and he has survived complete destruction so please have an actual point. The writer of the arc even agreed he comes back when he wants to. Quit ignoring the evidence and saying stupid things like cap's shield hurt him. Honestly, you are bad at this.

Insane Titan
Look at my post count and tell me if I run off. I post way more often than you who sits back in the shadows forgetting login info.

Weak insult from the wannabe.

Cap was amped and it didn't or wouldn't put him down. He has been completely destroyed and that didn't stop him. Quit ignoring his abilities and the fact Loki has even stood up to Surtur himself. Loki got ripped in half after he brought down Asgard while holding Thor in place, chump. haha you're post count , get a grip fool it means nothing. You offer quantity over quality. You are known for constantly running off and cowering.

The only thing weak here is your mental state and debating form.

He was partially amped , you don't even know what the norn stones. The hellicarrier wasn't amped.

Let's use abc logic then. Thor beats Loki , Odin has owned Thor and Surtur has matched Odin.

It's great when I'm in your head keyboard warrior ken.

One_Angry_Scot
the norn stones didn't really amp his sheild it gave Cap and the heroes a new lease of life, plus the power of the stones was shared amongst all the heroes.

Exactly , so why does every Sentry fanboy think he will do that all the time.

If they couldn't harm him with a Mjolnir hit.

http://i.imgur.com/IH7U5KUl.jpg

Explain how Cap harmed him unless it was amped.

What you are talking about here is incorrect. In that fight he never tried to disperse Thor so you cant make that argument.

That would only be correct if yiu said pre Dark Avengers Sentry as he hadn't discovered it yet.

Every Sentry "fanboy" as you put it says so. Because he can.

Just like the same way you probably make reference to Thanos surviving some screams from BB. He doesn't survive that much damage every fight but you know he can do it.

Insane Titan
It amped the heroes and he has survived complete destruction so please have an actual point. The writer of the arc even agreed he comes back when he wants to. Quit ignoring the evidence and saying stupid things like cap's shield hurt him. Honestly, you are bad at this. prove it amped the heroes, even Spider-Man says about just been regenerated etc. He got destroyed by ppl less powerful than Surtur with the sword.

Coming from the standard... sheilds, tactics, power debater lmao.

Insane Titan
prove it amped the heroes, even Spider-Man says about just been regenerated etc. He got destroyed by ppl less powerful than Surtur with the sword.

Learn to read it shows Caps sheild harming him in a big way.

Delta1938
haha you're post count , get a grip fool it means nothing. You offer quantity over quality. You are known for constantly running off and cowering.

He was partially amped , you don't even know what the norn stones. The hellicarrier wasn't amped.

Let's use abc logic then. Thor beats Loki , Odin has owned Thor and Surtur has matched Odin.

Rao told me about her bringing up his post count on another forum, when she was getting owned. Apparently sh said everybody plays into her hand that she's manipulating everybody into replying to her so she can increase her post count, when it was pointed out how everybody was. Whether she really is that sad or this was just a desperate attempt at damage control over the owning, Quanny loses either way.

quanchi112
haha you're post count , get a grip fool it means nothing. You offer quantity over quality. You are known for constantly running off and cowering.

It's great when I'm in your head keyboard warrior ken. Your post count not you're, bloke. Look at my post count and no one here can make the claim. I am known for getting the last word in, pretender.

You don't even know what the norm stones ? Try making sense I am so sick of your broken English. Aren't you from England ? laughing out loud

Helicarrier didn't defeat him but Robert did. He wanted to lose.

Oh Mike cry more for me as you attempt the English language and to crank out one grammatically correct sentence.

Void wins.

One_Angry_Scot
prove it amped the heroes, even Spider-Man says about just been regenerated etc. He got destroyed by ppl less powerful than Surtur with the sword.

If Spiderman was just regenerated and same goes for Cap.

How can Cap pierce the Void with his shield when Voidtry completely no sold the Mjolnir attack before the Norn Stones were activated?

quanchi112

Coming from the standard... sheilds, tactics, power debater lmao. You just said it was amped now you want me to prove something you just earlier agreed to. This is why you're an awful debater. You demand proof of something you just agreed with. Robert forced Thor to stop him and he didn't come back. Void rips Surtur apart. He reforms and brings him down. When Loki screwed with Void he went down but when Loki screwed with Surtur he mocked him. wink

quanchi112
If Spiderman was just regenerated and same goes for Cap.

How can Cap pierce the Void with his shield when Voidtry completely no sold the Mjolnir attack before the Norn Stones were activated?

It's great when I'm in your head keyboard warrior ken. He already said it amped him. He forgets what he says and posts all the time. Carveresque.

Insane Titan
If they couldn't harm him with a Mjolnir hit.

http://i.imgur.com/IH7U5KUl.jpg

Explain how Cap harmed him unless it was amped.

What you are talking about here is incorrect. In that fight he never tried to disperse Thor so you cant make that argument.

That would only be correct if yiu said pre Dark Avengers Sentry as he hadn't discovered it yet.

Every Sentry "fanboy" as you put it says so. Because he can.

Just like the same way you probably make reference to Thanos surviving some screams from BB. He doesn't survive that much damage every fight but you know he can do it. it said it amped them to some degree, as the power of the stones was shared. Thor's hammer he threw hurt Void too as shown on panel.

No it is correct as you and others act like he does it everytime he fights.

I say that because Thanos REGULARY survives attacks on the lvl of BB's scream throughout his history. Void didn't REGULARY use his molecule power the way fanboys say .

quanchi112
Rao told me about her bringing up his post count on another forum, when she was getting owned. Apparently sh said everybody plays into her hand that she's manipulating everybody into replying to her so she can increase her post count, when it was pointed out how everybody was. Whether she really is that sad or this was just a desperate attempt at damage control over the owning, Quanny loses either way. So you and the other weak poster who won't a even face me directly want to gab all day about me like a bunch of golden girls. Just stick to the sideline, Blanche.

Meet me in the steel cage. Blue already proved younger girls can out leg press you.

laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot
it said it amped them to some degree, as the power of the stones was shared. Thor's hammer he threw hurt Void too as shown on panel.

No it is correct as you and others act like he does it everytime he fights.

I say that because Thanos REGULARY survives attacks on the lvl of BB's scream throughout his history. Void didn't REGULARY use his molecule power the way fanboys say .

If Cap can pierce Void and Thor can hurt him after the Norn Stone amp then Cap was severely amped and so was Thor.

I repeat if Thor couldn't harm him with a full power blast then Cap hurting im with a shield throw proves he was amped to crazy levels.

Because he can and will use molecular manipulation, are you suggesting because one occasion he didn't use Molecule manip he wont always do so.

Okay then, Thanos doesn't always take BB level attacks. He has been bloodied by weaker opponents so don't bring that up.

Don't get all annoyed because Sentry can use his molecules.

Insane Titan
Your post count not you're, bloke. Look at my post count and no one here can make the claim. I am known for getting the last word in, pretender.

You don't even know what the norm stones ? Try making sense I am so sick of your broken English. Aren't you from England ? laughing out loud

Helicarrier didn't defeat him but Robert did. He wanted to lose.

Oh Mike cry more for me as you attempt the English language and to crank out one grammatically correct sentence.

Void wins. you're known for hiding behind mods and running off.

Try making more excuses because you don't know what's asked.

Hellicarrier hurt him bad.

I love when you get all desperate and start projecting, you're so easy to manipulate.

One_Angry_Scot
you're known for hiding behind mods and running off.

I love when you get all desperate and start projecting, you're so easy to manipulate.

You're accusing him of making excuses but your using the Helicarrier to make your point.

quanchi112
you're known for hiding behind mods and running off.

I love when you get all desperate and start projecting, you're so easy to manipulate. Which mod do I hide behind ? If you think I'm the kind of guy who hides then you're living in your own world.

You said he was amped and then said prove he was amped. Login info.

Make a point relevant to the subject at hand. You don't make any sense half the time and struggle with the English language.

Void wins. He can reform and wear him down whether he goes the mm route or not the result is the same.

quanchi112
You're accusing him of making excuses but your using the Helicarrier to make your point. Best part is the Helicarrier didn't bring him down making his point completely nonsensical like his grammar.

Insane Titan
If Cap can pierce Void and Thor can hurt him after the Norn Stone amp then Cap was severely amped and so was Thor.

I repeat if Thor couldn't harm him with a full power blast then Cap hurting im with a shield throw proves he was amped to crazy levels.

Because he can and will use molecular manipulation, are you suggesting because one occasion he didn't use Molecule manip he wont always do so.

Okay then, Thanos doesn't always take BB level attacks. He has been bloodied by weaker opponents so don't bring that up.

Don't get all annoyed because Sentry can use his molecules. was the hellicarrier amped then?

He had far more opportunities to use that power in battle and never did so don't act like he used it on a regular.

Bloodied by who, give me the examples and il point about you're failings.

It's a know fact Thanos regular/average showings have him tanking such lvl of attacks.

Insane Titan
You're accusing him of making excuses but your using the Helicarrier to make your point. how is it a excuse? It's a on panel fact, not my problem if you can't deal with it.

quanchi112
was the hellicarrier amped then?

He had far more opportunities to use that power in battle and never did so don't act like he used it on a regular.

It's a know fact Thanos regular/average showings have him tanking such lvl of attacks. The Helicarrier didn't bring him down so what is your point ?

Did you even read the story ? He used it during most of the battle. He wasn't going to mass murder all the heroes you nitwit.

You don't know enough about Thanos to even answer the questions, pretender.

quanchi112
how is it a excuse? It's a on panel fact, not my problem if you can't deal with it. You twisted the context of the feat and flat out lied, pretender.

Insane Titan
Which mod do I hide behind ? If you think I'm the kind of guy who hides then you're living in your own world.

You said he was amped and then said prove he was amped. Login info.

Make a point relevant to the subject at hand. You don't make any sense half the time and struggle with the English language.

Void wins. He can reform and wear him down whether he goes the mm route or not the result is the same. you hide behind Bada , in various threads.

I said didn't really amp him, read all my posts.

Truth hurts you bad doesn't it.

He has nothing other than the one off MM showing that can wear Surtur down.

quanchi112
you hide behind Bada , in various threads.

He has nothing other than the one off MM showing that can wear Surtur down. How do I hide behind Bada ? Make some sense and cite some examples, angry guy.

You said it amped him partially which means it amped him. Don't you understand your own sentences ?

You don't even make sense and just rant and rave.

Lies. He can tear Loki in half with relative ease unlike Surtur who failed to do so.

laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot

It's a know fact Thanos regular/average showings have him tanking such lvl of attacks.

No the Norn Stones didn't amp the Helicarrier Insane Titan.

So what doesn't mean he couldn't do it again does it?

Bloodied by Thor with the power gem, bloodied by Drax.

And you know what. Both of them occasions are probably partly WIS and PIS.

Thanos has godlike durability so he shouldn't be injured by them. Which is exactly my point.

Don't be so vigorous to defend Thanos when I say he was bloodied then be happy to crap on Sentry when I speak of molecular manipulation when it's actually confirmed that he can use molecular manip.

One_Angry_Scot
you hide behind Bada , in various threads.

He has nothing other than the one off MM showing that can wear Surtur down.

I'd love to see how greatly you would defend Thanos if the thread name was.

Surtur vs Thanos.

Note I haven't stated my opinion on this fight. I have just been correcting the things you said that were wrong.

Insane Titan
The Helicarrier didn't bring him down so what is your point ?

Did you even read the story ? He used it during most of the battle. He wasn't going to mass murder all the heroes you nitwit.

You don't know enough about Thanos to even answer the questions, pretender. he was only the floor after been hurt.

No he never , he used his shadow tentacle attack most of the time.

Lol you're known for been the least clever and worst Thanos fanboy on here.

Insane Titan
You twisted the context of the feat and flat out lied, pretender. did it hurt him? Yes, so that is the truth.

One_Angry_Scot
he was only the floor after been hurt.

Lol you're known for been the least clever and worst Thanos fanboy on here.

He was on the floor as he had regained control from the Void and he held his best to utter the words to Thor to kill him.

Which then allowed Thor to kill him with a hit that previosuly done nothign at all.

Insane Titan
How do I hide behind Bada ? Make some sense and cite some examples, angry guy.

You said it amped him partially which means it amped him. Don't you understand your own sentences ?

You don't even make sense and just rant and rave.

Lies. He can tear Loki in half with relative ease unlike Surtur who failed to do so.

laughing out loud movie forum for example.

You do know what partially means right?

Just as you like to use a certain line of argument, did Surtur try to tear Loki in half?

Delta1938

Don't get all annoyed because Sentry can use his molecules.

I have to ask, how many times has Sentry actually used this power, period, then how many times in a fight?

quanchi112
he was only the floor after been hurt.

Lol you're known for been the least clever and worst Thanos fanboy on here. He was only the floor after been hurt.....insane tint struggles with grammar. I'm at the point I need an interpreter to understand your garbled sentences.

Bob lost because Bob wanted to.

That is molecular manipulation to his own body. smile

I know you don't understand as I it is obvious when trying to break down your sentences.

Says the guy who can't shell out a complete sentence if his life depended on it.

smile

quanchi112
did it hurt him? Yes, so that is the truth. So what ? It didn't defeat him so what is your point ?

Insane Titan
No the Norn Stones didn't amp the Helicarrier Insane Titan.

So what doesn't mean he couldn't do it again does it?

Bloodied by Thor with the power gem, bloodied by Drax.

And you know what. Both of them occasions are probably partly WIS and PIS.

Thanos has godlike durability so he shouldn't be injured by them. Which is exactly my point.

Don't be so vigorous to defend Thanos when I say he was bloodied then be happy to crap on Sentry when I speak of molecular manipulation when it's actually confirmed that he can use molecular manip. I take Thor with PG as a legit showing, lol you mean Drax from the cancerverse who we have no idea how strong he was. Two examples is that it?

You simply don't get it, you sentry fans automatically say he wins against everyone via molecule manip, when in reality he doesn't allways do that.

quanchi112
movie forum for example.

You do know what partially means right?

Just as you like to use a certain line of argument, did Surtur try to tear Loki in half? That isn't an example that is a vague statement that doesn't allude to anything specific.

Do you speak English ?

Partially means amped.

Surtur was unable to whereas he had his hands full with just Loki whereas Void was taking on an amped team and Loki.

One_Angry_Scot
I have to ask, how many times has Sentry actually used this power, period, then how many times in a fight?

Used it on MM.

Used it to raise Sand Golems.

Used it to stop Mjolnir.

Transmuted rock into a healing orb for Hulk.

That's all the times I can recall directly.

And if you remember the Void is only the Sentry his dark opposite so he doesn't know molecule manip if Sentry doesn't know how to do it.

Void didn't turn Thor into a lump of Uru, and to tell you truthly I don't know why he didn't but I can't answer for the writers actions. When Superman is in a fight why doesn't he use his strength to kill everyone and why doesn't he blitz everyone with his speed? There are some things that cannot be answered.

Insane Titan
I'd love to see how greatly you would defend Thanos if the thread name was.

Surtur vs Thanos.

Note I haven't stated my opinion on this fight. I have just been correcting the things you said that were wrong. I would say Surtur wins, unlike you or Quan I know the difference between been a fanboy and been a raging lunatic.

Delta1938
Used it on MM.

Used it to raise Sand Golems.

Used it to stop Mjolnir.

Transmuted rock into a healing orb for Hulk.

That's all the times I can recall directly.

And how many appearances does he have? Ballpark estimate.

quanchi112
I would say Surtur wins, unlike you or Quan I know the difference between been a fanboy and been a raging lunatic. We are citing evidence whereas you are ignoring the context of the feats you bring up and his abilities. I can't blame you though because you couldn't even remember a login you had for years.

quanchi112
And how many appearances does he have? Ballpark estimate. Do you know what molecular manipulation even means ?

One_Angry_Scot
And how many appearances does he have? Ballpark estimate.

Ask yourself this, now I perhaps think that transmuting that orb may not count since that strictly may not be molecule manip to be honest.

Plus as you should know he discovered his power after Dark Avengers so why question his appearances.

One_Angry_Scot
I would say Surtur wins, unlike you or Quan I know the difference between been a fanboy and been a raging lunatic.

Same with me Surtur would trash Thanos so quickly it would be laughable.

You calling me a raging lunatic. All you have done is be aggressive on this thread to me, and we had a decent conversation over PM and you're being like this to me now and I don't get why. I haven't been rude to you at all. You said I was a decent guy over PM but you're talking to me as if I committed a cardinal sin.

One thing I know is that Surtur has a sword that can bust a universe (although I may be wrong)

But like I said to you I wasn't giving my opinion on this fight.

I am awaiting my battlezone with Carver about whether Sentry was weakened in WWH.

Delta1938
Ask yourself this, now I perhaps think that transmuting that orb may not count since that strictly may not be molecule manip to be honest.

Plus as you should know he discovered his power after Dark Avengers so why question his appearances.

I posted my reply before you edited in the other stuff, so I wasn't ignoring anything you posted. But I recall seeing in Sentry's respect thread an example of minor matter manipulation that I believe was before the whole Voidry thing. So if I'm remembering correctly, it looks like Sentry does know how to use it.

Well I can give you a very, very simple answer why Superman doesn't go around killing people with his strength. He normally doesn't kill. Not using his speed? Also not in character. But Superman does often use his speed in combat, to varying degrees. Can be from a simple mobility advantage to out-right speed-blitz.

If I'm correct about the timeline for Sentry using matter manipulation, it would seem it's also not in his character to use matter manipulation usually.

One_Angry_Scot
Plus what does his tell you? They were all empowered.

http://i.imgur.com/dftjEMYl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6VNqAKPl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GbO3fwll.png

Delta1938
You calling me a raging lunatic. All you have done is be aggressive on this thread to me, and we had a decent conversation over PM and you're being like this to me now and I don't get why. I haven't been rude to you at all. You said I was a decent guy over PM but you're talking to me as if I committed a cardinal sin.

hahah One time Insane Titan and I were hostile to insulting each other in one thread, civil in another. And the two threads were going on around the same time.

bbrem123
that is awesome^ haha

One_Angry_Scot
I posted my reply before you edited in the other stuff, so I wasn't ignoring anything you posted. But I recall seeing in Sentry's respect thread an example of minor matter manipulation that I believe was before the whole Voidry thing. So if I'm remembering correctly, it looks like Sentry does know how to use it.

Well I can give you a very, very simple answer why Superman doesn't go around killing people with his strength. He normally doesn't kill. Not using his speed? Also not in character. But Superman does often use his speed in combat, to varying degrees. Can be from a simple mobility advantage to out-right speed-blitz.

If I'm correct about the timeline for Sentry using matter manipulation, it would seem it's also not in his character to use matter manipulation usually.

I edited it out then put it back in as I wanted your opinion, but when he done that it was before he wiped his mind of everyone again. So he had his power then possibly.

But he lost it again.

If you remember at the end of the Sentry mini he wipes his mind of everyone.

So he obviously never knew about his power until Dark Avengers again.

One_Angry_Scot
hahah One time Insane Titan and I were hostile to insulting each other in one thread, civil in another. And the two threads were going on around the same time.

Okay, just thought it was uncalled for. But I guess people get heated in debates. Ultimately we are all just debating over comic characters. Sometimes it gets a bit serious.

I am glad for this forum so I am cool with it I guess.

What threads were they by the way?

Delta1938
I edited it out then put it back in as I wanted your opinion, but when he done that it was before he wiped his mind of everyone again. So he had his power then possibly.

But he lost it again.

If you remember at the end of the Sentry mini he wipes his mind of everyone.

So he obviously never knew about his power until Dark Avengers again.

huh You originally posted it, edited it out, then edited it back in? I was just telling because I hadn't seen it until I refreshed the page and wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring anything.

I'll have to check. But my point is about how I'll see people will complain about somewhat rarely used powers then bring-up more rarely used powers in their argument.

Okay, just thought it was uncalled for. But I guess people get heated in debates. Ultimately we are all just debating over comic characters. Sometimes it gets a bit serious.

I am glad for this forum so I am cool with it I guess.

What threads were they by the way?

It just reminded me of it. I guess that's how the Internet can be, you can be hostile in one thread, civil to the other without the hostility carrying in. Although most of the time it does carry over into other threads..... And I don't remember the threads. One got closed. Him and I were arguing off-topic(not why it got closed) about his misinterpretation that Thanos was pretending to be hurt in the big team battle in INFINITY GAUNTLET.

One_Angry_Scot
huh You originally posted it, edited it out, then edited it back in? I was just telling because I hadn't seen it until I refreshed the page and wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring anything.

I'll have to check. But my point is about how I'll see people will complain about somewhat rarely used powers then bring-up more rarely used powers in their argument.

It just reminded me of it. I guess that's how the Internet can be, you can be hostile in one thread, civil to the other without the hostility carrying in. Although most of the time it does carry over into other threads..... And I don't remember the threads. One got closed. Him and I were arguing off-topic(not why it got closed) about his misinterpretation that Thanos was pretending to be hurt in the big team battle in INFINITY GAUNTLET.

Yeah I posted it in because I thought it did count. Then I rethought as it was before Dark Avengers he would have forgotten about it. But I thought if you quote me then what was there in your quote to me wasn't there it would look like I was being dishonest. That was why I put it back.

The thing is it's established that people say Sentry not mentally stable or non mentally stable.

A stable one as we go by most recent. i.e DS Sentry or just before Pre Siege then if he was 100% stable then he would easily use it. He just forgot about his ability.

Everything he does is based on it. But he only remembered that in DA.

If you speak of a mentally unstable Sentry then he is scared of using his full power which is why he is afraid sometimes and rarely uses his matter manip.

He probably only used it in DA because he was under extreme duress.

Insane Titan
Plus what does his tell you? They were all empowered.

http://i.imgur.com/GbO3fwll.png yup like I though , they were getting a second chance/ second wind.

It's good you act like Thor's hammer shot had no effect than post the scan thst causes him great pain thumb up

bbrem123
if it wasn't for the nornstone boost they all would have died.

it wasn't just a second chance. They were all boosted an unknown amount

One_Angry_Scot
yup like I though , they were getting a second chance/ second wind.

It's good you act like Thor's hammer shot had no effect than post the scan thst causes him great pain thumb up

It seems you are confused allow me to portray my argument.

You stated that they were slightly amped inferring to Cap.

So I said this.

If Thor's full power blast done nothing beforehand then Cap piercing him is obvious sign of an amp.

Just thought I would reiterate so you aren't confused.

Don't try to twist my words to suit your agenda Insane Titan. Doesn't make you look like a good debater.

You twist it even more.

The purpose of me posting that scan was to show that they were greatly empowered thereby getting a second chance to win. Why twist that?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by bbrem123
if it wasn't for the nornstone boost they all would have died.

it wasn't just a second chance. They were all boosted an unknown amount

Shamefully he can only twist my words. Which is the only way in his eyes he can win the argument.

Insane Titan
It seems you are confused allow me to portray my argument.

You stated that they were slightly amped inferring to Cap.

So I said this.

If Thor's full power blast done nothing beforehand then Cap piercing him is obvious sign of an amp.

Just thought I would reiterate so you aren't confused.

Don't try to twist my words to suit your agenda Insane Titan. Doesn't make you look like a good debater.

You twist it even more.

The purpose of me posting that scan was to show that they were greatly empowered thereby getting a second chance to win. Why twist that? Thor did effect him with other attacks before the "amp".

Why would I care if ppl think I'm a good debater? Do you care ?

Other than your own words what proof do you have the where greatly empowered? You do know what the norn stones are really capable of.

One_Angry_Scot
Thor did effect him with other attacks before the "amp".

Other than your own words what proof do you have the where greatly empowered? You do know what the norn stones are really capable of.

Care to show me then? I have every Siege comic here in front of me from Siege #1-4 and I am yet to see anything of what you're speaking of.

I do care whether you're a good debater or not. You're a nice guy but for some reason you're acting like a tool and I don't see why.

And I think you should care what people think. There's no point going on saying what you please as it doesn't make you look good.

I made an imgur album of every time Thor hit Sentry with Mjolnir prior to the amp.

http://imgur.com/a/ORnRZ

Want to admit to lying?

You said apart from my word you want proof they were empowered. How about you read these 3 scans I posted already on this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/GbO3fwll.png

Insane Titan
Care to show me then? I have every Siege comic here in front of me from Siege #1-4 and I am yet to see anything of what you're speaking of.

I do care whether you're a good debater or not. You're a nice guy but for some reason you're acting like a tool and I don't see why.

And I think you should care what people think. There's no point going on saying what you please as it doesn't make you look good.

I made an imgur album of every time Thor hit Sentry with Mjolnir prior to the amp.

http://imgur.com/a/ORnRZ

Want to admit to lying?

You said apart from my word you want proof they were empowered. How about you read these 3 scans I posted already on this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/GbO3fwll.png when Thor first hit him he was sending him backwards and causing him pain.

I'm been a tool because you talk down being condescending with the whole "I show you're wrong etc"

No I don't really care what ppl on here think as over the years you will learn no matter what is said posters will always troll, twist , lowball and lie no matter what is put in front of them take a looks Quan for instance,she is the worst for it. I do this because I'm bored.

You mean the 3 scans that say nothing about been "greatly empowered" and only they was getting a second chance as they were near death.

One_Angry_Scot
when Thor first hit him he was sending him backwards and causing him pain.

I'm been a tool because you talk down being condescending with the whole "I show you're wrong etc"

No I don't really care what ppl on here think as over the years you will learn no matter what is said posters will always troll, twist , lowball and lie no matter what is put in front of them take a looks Quan for instance,she is the worst for it. I do this because I'm bored.

You mean the 3 scans that say nothing about been "greatly empowered" and only they was getting a second chance as they were near death.

Have you any proof Sentry was showing pain.

I have the scan here in my other reply so show me where he was damaged.

Okay then fair dos I apologize. But I think to be honest you haven't been an angel either. I think we should both apologize.

Sure I know you and Quan hate eachother. I know you don't care but on here in this thread I was having a friendly debate and yes I will fully admit.

I did say I proved you wrong and called you a tool.

That was only after how you acted and I apologize for both instances.

Of course some will troll and lowball. But you know deep down that I am not one of those guys to do such a thing.

If you compared me to some of the posters you hate, what would you say in all honesty I am like compared to them in your view?

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by Sin I AM
That's because everyone loves to troll each other while cheerleading their fanboy crush. Whilst the actual good threads are ignored. I miss the golden days of kmc

I'm a noob, so I've got no reference for the golden days...but I'll say there have been threads where I've found myself scrolling through a page or two before I find the next post relevant to the thread in question. big grin

bbrem123
so they are just glowing for no reason?

void even asks where they were getting this power from.

im coming into this convo late. But are you saying they were not boosted and only just getting a second chance?

quanchi112
when Thor first hit him he was sending him backwards and causing him pain.

You mean the 3 scans that say nothing about been "greatly empowered" and only they was getting a second chance as they were near death. I do not ever twist context into anything other than what it is. You just basically said cap's shield hurt Void therefore Surtur wins while ignoring the fact Cap was at his mercy, amped, and failed to do anything significantly to Void in that instance who was facing an onslaught of foes simultaneously.

You should be better than this after all these years but just like with the English language you safe very simple.

Tony Stark

The supposed Hellicarrier dig against SENTRY is UNBELIEVABLY laughable for numerous reasons... 2 of them being.

#1 The Hellicarrier fully loaded weighs somewhere upwards of 500,000+ tones

#2 As per Superman the movie "The man of steel" and the airliner... SENTRY was trying to stop the Hellicarrier without it collapsing in upon itself, killing the 10's of thousands of people on it as well as insuring that the massive nuclear power plants didn't rupture during it.

Heaven forbid MARVEL bring actual science into a comic book I know...

Insane Titan
I do not ever twist context into anything other than what it is. You just basically said cap's shield hurt Void therefore Surtur wins while ignoring the fact Cap was at his mercy, amped, and failed to do anything significantly to Void in that instance who was facing an onslaught of foes simultaneously.

You should be better than this after all these years but just like with the English language you safe very simple. it's your thing lying and twisting. You said Loki hung with Surtur therefore void wins lol ignoring the fact Surtur has hung with foes that would crush the weak heroe team.

You will never be good at yes because you're a sad troll.

quanchi112
it's your thing lying and twisting. You said Loki hung with Surtur therefore void wins lol ignoring the fact Surtur has hung with foes that would crush the weak heroe team.

You will never be good at yes because you're a sad troll. Loki did hang with Surtur but was quickly killed by the Void like an afterthought.

What foes ?

This is about a matchup as well. Void can regenerate, use his black tendrils, mm, tear his opponents in half, or just use plain force to bring Surtur down.

Void has always been a team wrecker, sport.

You say everyone is a sad, pathetic troll probably because you're projecting. It is your to to insult when you have failed to prove what you intended to from the onset. Void wins.

Cry.

zopzop
Quan, did you read the OP? This is Surtur with Twilight.

I'd actually agree with you if this was just Surtur vs Void. But Surtur with Twilight vs Void won't end well for Void.

Igniz
Void Vs Hellicarrier=Void turning to Bob
Surtur Vs Planetoid=Surtur melting said Planetoid

Surtur wins!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Igniz
Void Vs Hellicarrier=Void turning to Bob
Surtur Vs Planetoid=Surtur melting said Planetoid

Surtur wins! LOL gotta love the fact that people are still using that hellicarrier thing laughing

quanchi112
Quan, did you read the OP? This is Surtur with Twilight.

I'd actually agree with you if this was just Surtur vs Void. But Surtur with Twilight vs Void won't end well for Void. How does that change anything ?

zopzop
How does that change anything ?
Without the Sword, Surtur is basically a fiery brute. The Sword grants him additional powers like space/time manip and shiznit.

Terryc250
Surtur stomps

quanchi112
Without the Sword, Surtur is basically a fiery brute. The Sword grants him additional powers like space/time manip and shiznit. How does that stop the Void ? Based off what he has done in combat how heroes he win iyo ?

TheLordofMurder
How does that stop the Void ? Based off what he has done in combat how heroes he win iyo ?

Twilight has proven strong enough to imprison Odin in the heart of Asgard (while Odin was weilding his greatest weapon)...

If Twilight can hold Odin in Asgard long enough for it to count as a win, I am absolutely certain it can hold Void long enough as well...

Surtur doesnt have to destroy Void to get a win here...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Twilight has proven strong enough to imprison Odin in the heart of Asgard (while Odin was weilding his greatest weapon)...

If Twilight can hold Odin in Asgard long enough for it to count as a win, I am absolutely certain it can hold Void long enough as well...

Surtur doesnt have to destroy Void to get a win here... MM couldn't hold him and their powers don't work the same. Odin isn't the Void and doesn't need to sleep to recharge. Void beats the shit out of him.

Branlor Swift
Void beats the shit out of someone you think was "winning" against Thanos?

quanchi112
Void beats the shit out of someone you think was "winning" against Thanos? Thanos beats the Void or Surtur. Void definitely beats Surtur. Unlike Surtur Thanos can cause permanent death but this is rather off topic.

Branlor Swift
Complete cop out.

And unlike Thanos Surtur can create or destroy universes. But yeah. The usual shit incoming.

Epicurus
Odin isn't the Void and doesn't need to sleep to recharge.
When exactly did the Void need sleep to recharge its powers?

Tony Stark
Thor did effect him with other attacks before the "amp".

roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
When exactly did the Void need sleep to recharge its powers? I referred to Odin needing to sleep not the Void, kiddo. Void doesn't have the setbacks of Odin. The point was clear but it flew right over your head.

quanchi112
Complete cop out.

And unlike Thanos Surtur can create or destroy universes. But yeah. The usual shit incoming. a What does creating something have to do with fighting another character ? That doesn't make any sense. Feat it up. Feel free.

Void clearly has the power to hurt and kill Surtur. MM feat and regenerative abilities.

One_Angry_Scot
a What does creating something have to do with fighting another character ? That doesn't make any sense. Feat it up. Feel free.

Void clearly has the power to hurt and kill Surtur. MM feat and regenerative abilities.

Don't forget though it wasn't event he Void who did that, it was Robert. So the Void would be even more malicious with it.

(wasn't stating my opinion on the fight in any way)

quanchi112
Don't forget though it wasn't event he Void who did that, it was Robert. So the Void would be even more malicious with it.

(wasn't stating my opinion on the fight in any way) The MM feat ? Is that what you are referring to ?

One_Angry_Scot
The MM feat ? Is that what you are referring to ?

Yes, in that instance Robert was speaking in white speech bubbles. Which indicates it is Robert not the Void.

http://i.imgur.com/cG6Oosn.jpg

Epicurus
I referred to Odin needing to sleep not the Void, kiddo. Void doesn't have the setbacks of Odin. The point was clear but it flew right over your head.
"Odin isn't the Void and doesn't need to sleep to recharge."

This implies that Odin doesn't need sleep to recharge while the Void does. I guess this is another one of your Ipad slip-ups?

TheLordofMurder
MM couldn't hold him and their powers don't work the same. Odin isn't the Void and doesn't need to sleep to recharge. Void beats the shit out of him.

Dark Avengers Molecule Man was far weaker than his past incarnations; Surtur with Twilight is beyond High Skyfather...

And what does Odin needing to sleep and recharge have to do with Twilights ability to imprison him? There wasnt anything to suggest that Odin was weakened in anyway prior to his fight with Surtur. As a matter of fact, Odin was prepped and waiting on Sutur prior to the fight.

So explain again why Twilight can hold Void?

quanchi112
"Odin isn't the Void and doesn't need to sleep to recharge."

This implies that Odin doesn't need sleep to recharge while the Void does. I guess this is another one of your Ipad slip-ups? Yes, as Odin isn't the Void as the Void doesn't need to sleep to recharge.

Odin does and the Void doesn't FYI.

quanchi112
Yes, in that instance Robert was speaking in white speech bubbles. Which indicates it is Robert not the Void.

http://i.imgur.com/cG6Oosn.jpg We later found doubt at the time the Void was calling the shots and mostly in control in this time period.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dark Avengers Molecule Man was far weaker than his past incarnations; Surtur with Twilight is beyond High Skyfather...

And what does Odin needing to sleep and recharge have to do with Twilights ability to imprison him? There wasnt anything to suggest that Odin was weakened in anyway prior to his fight with Surtur. As a matter of fact, Odin was prepped and waiting on Sutur prior to the fight.

So explain again why Twilight can hold Void? Prove it. Power levels don't matter as they aren't official and are horrible ways to debate.

Sentry can't be absorbed or drawn in like Surtur since he already escaped from MM.

Mm couldn't hold him. Sentry is a big deal and has resisted this before. There is no evidence to suggest this would work and only evidence it would fail.

Epicurus
Yes, as Odin isn't the Void as the Void doesn't need to sleep to recharge.

Odin does and the Void doesn't FYI.
According to you Odin doesn't require sleep to recharge though, unlike the Void who does.

You should've stuck with the Ipad excuse.thumb up

Insane Titan
According to you Odin doesn't require sleep to recharge though, unlike the Void who does.

You should've stuck with the Ipad excuse.thumb up Quan doesn't understand much about comics , she just looks at respect threads and uses that as proof.

krisblaze
Surtur, easy win smile
Quan doesn't understand much about comics , she just looks at respect threads and uses that as proof.
So Quan is actually Abhi?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by krisblaze
Surtur, easy win smile

So Quan is actually Abhi? and h1 and also Carver too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.