Hero of Umbara vs Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
*This is assuming the Hero of Umbara is a canonical character*

Nephthys
Zannah. The HoU has no mental resistance feats.

carthage
Hero of Umbara SLAUGHTERHOUSE, GODSTOMP, CURBSTOMP

King Joker
Originally posted by Nephthys

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Hero of Umbara SLAUGHTERHOUSE, GODSTOMP, CURBSTOMP

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Just like Zannah doesn't have the dueling feats to suggest she'd last a second in a duel against someone who beat Anakin and Yoda in a duel. thumb up

Emperordmb
I love how you responded to me, even though I wasn't the origin of that post.

carthage
I love how you pointlessly quote someone because you can't type an original though to defend Zannah thumb up

Emperordmb
I love how you pointlessly quote someone because you can't type an original though to defend Zannah thumb up
So you are implying that I am not allowed to say that Zannah bests him through illusions, just because I wasn't the first person who said it?

carthage
She required prep time to gather energy to use them against a fodder weakling like Sarro. Hero will be pounding her relentlessly and she won't be able to.

Nephthys
She can perform it with a thought and a gesture.

Emperordmb
She required prep time to gather energy to use them against a fodder weakling like Sarro. Hero will be pounding her relentlessly and she won't be able to.
Sarro's not a weakling, and that's while she was still an apprentice. By DOE, she casually casted one of her weaker spells, and it sent Set Harth into a coma.

DarthAnt66
If the Hero of Umbara can fight and beat Maul and Savage at the same time, I feel his offense is good enough to ensure Zannah can't whip out an illusion.

Fated Xtasy
Sad day when a troll is the only one that agrees with you.

also carthage i think you mean't

Darth Zannah SLAUGHTERHOUSE, GODSTOMP, CURBSTOMP

Just thought i ought to correct you. Zannah takes this, the HoU has zero mental resistance feats. Happy Dance

Trocity
This Hero of Umbara sounds stupid. He's beaten like everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.