Dormammu and Sutur vs Trigon and Neron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
Battle in a neutral hell. Fight.

Branlor Swift
Trigon is hard to place. In NuDC though he seems at the absolute top. Iirc it was stated he was destroying universes.
I'm not sure about NuDC Neron but PF Neron alternated between above Spectre level and below seemingly.

While Dormammu's top feats can contend, his average gets shit kicked. Surtur puts up a fight before going down.

operator616
It was implied that Trigon destroyed entire universes, but it's not like he would do that instantly, he took time in destroying those universes (and iirc it wasn't even Trigon alone, he would chose a woman from each universe and make them pregnant so his children, with a part of Trigon's own essence, would destroy/conquer their respective universes). Though his most impressive showing is when he merged with "the heart" (that's what it was called iirc) which contained the evils of multiple universes. That's how he became Trigon.

As for the battle, id say team 2 wins, mostly because of Trigon (even post-crisis/pre-FP, his pre-crisis showings were referenced multiple times so they're canon and that's all he needs).

DarkRaiden
Trigon solos.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
It was implied that Trigon destroyed entire universes, but it's not like he would do that instantly, he took time in destroying those universes (and iirc it wasn't even Trigon alone, he would chose a woman from each universe and make them pregnant so his children, with a part of Trigon's own essence, would destroy/conquer their respective universes). Though his most impressive showing is when he merged with "the heart" (that's what it was called iirc) which contained the evils of multiple universes. That's how he became Trigon.

As for the battle, id say team 2 wins, mostly because of Trigon (even post-crisis/pre-FP, his pre-crisis showings were referenced multiple times so they're canon and that's all he needs).

Where do you place Neron on average?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by operator616

As for the battle, id say team 2 wins, mostly because of Trigon (even post-crisis/pre-FP, his pre-crisis showings were referenced multiple times so they're canon and that's all he needs). It's been a while since I read that... Since it came out actually, but weren't those dumpster babies implied to have become Trigon in full? He was basically relocating himself inside vaginas and bellies iirc. At least that makes more sense than a bunch of Trigons running around.

Either way over time or not it's still pretty keen of him.

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
Where do you place Neron on average?

Hell Lord level.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It's been a while since I read that... Since it came out actually, but weren't those dumpster babies implied to have become Trigon in full? He was basically relocating himself inside vaginas and bellies iirc. At least that makes more sense than a bunch of Trigons running around.

Either way over time or not it's still pretty keen of him.

yeah, i re-read the scene, it's stated that his bride became also his mother and that he basically reincarnated himself in those children. Though they're definitely not on the same power level. Those 3 sons of his got defeated by the TT after all.

Branlor Swift
Ah cool.

I should probably read up on new Trigon. Always interested me as a character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.