Hello from Elevation 6,224 ft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ibt4545
It is great to know there are still websites like this around. I think I am going to really test everyone's knowledge here with a question ! I hope that's ok? I am trying to find the name of what I believe was a movie, I do not think it was a tv show, but I guess I could be mistaken! I thought it was a 80's fantasy movie very similar to "Hawk the Slayer's movie Archer fast arrows but much More realistic and not white or glowing Arrows just brown I think ! I am 45 and must have been between 10-20 years old at the time. If I remember correctly the elf was in green and hooded and his face was almost never shown. I think !! he was helping another with a quest and there might have been three characters on the quest. I have done some research and thought at first one of the beastmaster movies or krull but no luck finding the name or a picture or a video clip!!! I would be ever so great full for any help or Ideas! Thanks to all !

sincerely Bothered, Tim from Colorado !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.