Revenge Fight: Darth Malgus (Deceived) vs. Darth Angral and Lord Adraas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Malgus gets his change to take revenge against Angral and the failure of a Sith empire for peace with the Jedi

Can Malgus defeat Angral and Adraas?

*This is Malgus as of Deceived

*Malgus is bloodlusted

Force, sabers, all out

Battle takes place in the Chancellors Office (as they were meeting)

Sinious
Not sure how powerful Lord Adraas is. If they made him lead the sith units under Malgus he probably isnt gonna die that easily but Angral himself wasn't that impressive so Malgus probably takes this.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Angral>Adrass :/

Nephthys
Does he have his increased power from the end?

Malgus and Adraas were subservient to Angral and Adraas seemed confident Angral could destroy Malgus even after being stomped by him, so Angral is likely a more significant threat to Malgus than Adraas. He handled Adraas rather casually, so he can take on another opponent while beating Adraas imo. But he did have issues with his lighting. Angral and Adraas both attacking him with it could do some damage.

carthage
This is Malgus right after the battle of Coruscant when he went into the Chancellors office and met with Angral and Adraas. I think Malgus was more subservient due to rank as opposed to fear of Angrals power IMO.

Nephthys
Malgus loses.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Angral>Adrass :/

Yeah, my point was that even the strongest member of the team isnt that good so Malgus probably takes this.

Trocity
"Thinking of Eleena blew oxygen on the embers of his anger. In life, Eleena had been his weakness, a tool to be exploited by rivals. In death, she had become his strength, her memory the lens of his rage."

"Malgus felt the hate pouring off Adraas, the power, but it paled in comparison to the rage and hate roiling in Malgus. In his mind's eye, he saw Eleena's face as she died. It poured fuel on the flames of his rage."

After that, he pretty much proceeds to stomp Adraas with ease. However, Carthage says this fight takes place right after the sacking of Coruscant, so I might have to side with the team here since killing Eleena does seem to boost Malgus' power. The team would probably take him at that point, though.

carthage
I don't see any reason for him to lose, I mean he'll have a hard time.

But all of his feats are superior to Angral or Adraas

He can potentially ragdoll Adraas *bloodlusted per my OP, and Angral will go soon after.

Angral got taken down by Baras's lightning which is inferior to Malgus's.

I think he takes this with high difficulty

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
Yeah, my point was that even the strongest member of the team isnt that good.

He kinda is, though.

Sinious
I just think the way he died was a bit lame.

Nephthys
Which one? They all died lamely.

Sinious
Dude, follow the context for once...

Nephthys
I was making a joke.

Sinious
Its so unfunny I didnt even realize it. stick out tongue

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Which one? They all died lamely.
So does everyone in TOR.

Nephthys
I thought Revan died prett oh wait

FreshestSlice
Too many ROFLstomps towards the middle and end.

Jmanghan
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.