Terminators vs Transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
OK, here are the teams:

Team Terminator:

1. The TX
2. The T-1000
3. 50 T-800's
4. 20 T-850's
5. 20 HK drones
6 John Connor and the entire human resistance. They are all armed with those uber hot rounds that Lennox and his team used in the Transformer movies, along with assault rifles, explosives, the works.

Team Transformers:

1. All Autobots and Decepticons shown in every Transformer movie.
2. Lennox, Epps and Sam. They also have a number of soldiers (run of the mill soldiers, not SpecOps. The number of soldiers equal the number of human Resistance fighters.) Lennox's team has 20 Apache attack choppers. They are all armed with assault rifles, explosives, the works.

Fight takes place in and around NYC at high noon. Who wins?

Kazenji
Transformers.

Lestov16
Crapformers win

RJ 2.0
Not sure.

Kazenji
You say all the Transformers movies, So that would also mean the 1986 one too, Yeah?

FrothByte
Transformers win. Too big, too powerful, too advanced. Plus if we include every transformers movie then you also get those manmade decepticons that could morph. And Dinobots.

RJ 2.0
Let me revise: Transformers 1-4. The 3 with Shia and the latest with Walhberg. Live action TF.

Robtard
Blackout alone could potentially take out the Terminator force with his EMP blast. IIRC, Connor used one in Salvation to take down an HK.

Time Immemorial
The Fallen leader in Trans 2 could solo.

Major TK ability, above any TK we seen in any movie.
Teleportation
Flight

Add in Shockwave and Lockdown and the rest, seems to powerful for Terminators.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Robtard
Blackout alone could potentially take out the Terminator force with his EMP blast. IIRC, Connor used one in Salvation to take down an HK.

Actually that was not a EMP. It was a special electronic signal that disable HKs. While EMP has never shown to work or not in movies, in the comics it is shown EMP does not work.

CadenceV2
Also this is pretty much spite. Fallen could solo lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Actually that was not a EMP. It was a special electronic signal that disable HKs. While EMP has never shown to work or not in movies, in the comics it is shown EMP does not work.

Fair enough, been some time since I've watched Salvation.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Robtard
Fair enough, been some time since I've watched Salvation.

Its not worth really re watching lol.

Robtard
Yeah, only Terminator flick I don't mind watching over and over is the first, though that's been some time too.

BruceSkywalker
Terminators get terminated

the end

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Terminators get terminated

the end

Oh shit son, no u didntlaughing out loud

RJ 2.0
Oh well lol.

FrothByte
Now if we added the matrix sentinels to the Terminator's army...

RJ 2.0
I wasn't including the Fallen in the OP, but I guess it's too late to change that now.

Estacado
Fallen solos.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Oh shit son, no u didntlaughing out loud

i had too laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin'

rosepetel
Transformers is best.

RJ 2.0
So emp would rape the TX and T 1000? Also, the emp Connor used was of a certain frequency that the Transformers will know nothing about.

Kazenji
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
So emp would rape the TX and T 1000? Also, the emp Connor used was of a certain frequency that the Transformers will know nothing about.

They will know about the emp single eventually.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Kazenji
They will know about the emp single eventually. How? Because the only reason Connor knew of it was because Skynet allowed them to discover it. And even then it was bogus.

No, EMP will not work here.

Kazenji
Quit being silly about this

these are giant alien robots from outer space and your saying that this emp will work and they won't find out the signal... erm

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Kazenji
Quit being silly about this

these are giant alien robots from outer space and your saying that this emp will work and they won't find out the signal... erm I'm sorry, are you implying that the Transformers will know the frequency at which to shut down Skynet? The only reason the Resistance knew of it was because Skynet wanted them to. They did so because they knew that by executing said signal the humans would give away the position of their submarine headquarters.

As for the EMP blast that followed the nuke that wiped out John's team at the beginning of the movie, the pulse didn't immobilize that T 600 that almost killed John.

http://www.terminatorfiles.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4660

EMPs aren't effective against anything shielded by a "Faraday cage," which is a conductive structure surrounding a region of space that isolates that space from electromagnetic fields.

A terminator's skull is practically a Faraday cage that protects the CPU. You might be able to disrupt external circuits, however. A terminator would therefore need circuit-breakers to cut off excessively strong currents in its circuits. This would momentarily shutdown a terminator.

The CPU is the most critical component in a terminator, so it needs extra protection. Just like everywhere else, a circuit breaker could cut power to the CPU to prevent damage to it. The CPU could then run off internally installed backup power.

But signaling circuits providing data to the CPU are a different matter. Attaching circuit breakers to signaling circuits would make them less efficient for signaling. Signaling circuits in the skull could instead be protected by optical isolation. Electrical signals are converted to optical signals when they are outside the skull and then back into electrical signals when they are inside the skull.

So much for the EMP theory.

Silent Master
Transformers win.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Silent Master
Transformers win. That remains to be seen, now that I have crushed the EMP argument.

CadenceV2
I know in the comics EMP does not work, however the most solid argument of EMP for the movies was T-600 still moving around well after a nuke explosion. Went off at the beginning of the movie. So I suppose that can count.

However I still feel the Terminator team is soloed by Fallen.

RJ 2.0
How do they deal with the 1000?

DTM
EMP or not, the Transformers armada are too powerful for the Terminator force to beat, IMO.

RJ 2.0
Numbers on said armada?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.