Battle of the doctors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Win via death or K.O.
2. Everyone has two weeks prep.
3. Battle takes place in dormammu's realm

Dr. Doom vs Classic Dr strange vs Dr Fate(Jared) vs Dr fate(Nelson) vs Dr fate(Nelson V) vs The doctor(Wildstorm) vs The doctor(Smith) vs Dr druid vs Dr Ray Palmer(Atom) vs Dr Henry Pym(Ant/Giant man) vs Dr Reed Richards vs Dr Arthur light vs Dr Kirk Langstrom vs Dr Will Magnus w/ metal men vs Dr Otto Octavius vs Dr Calvin Zabo (Mr Hyde) vs Dr fate (Strauss) vs Dr fate (Hall) vs Dr fate (Khalid) vs Dr Chaos vs Icicle(Joar) vs Dr. sivana

pym-ftw
Doom or Pym.

Digi
Doom has a fighting chance due to his magic/tech versatility. Same with The Doctor (WS). If one of the tech gods is to lose (Richards and The Doctor (Who)) it will be to one of the magic-users. I don't see any of the others as having a realistic chance, though there are a few I only barely know. But in a battle this universe-busting (yes, it would get there easily), prediction is very, very, very speculative.

riv6672
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Doom or Pym.
It should end up this way.

Now THIS would be a battle.

Sin I AM
No doctor banner?

riv6672
Guess not.
I'd still end up with my two choices though...

Golgo13
The Doctor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.