Team Strange -Vs- Team Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Dr.Strange
Black Bolt
Hulk

Vs

G.L Hal
M.Manhunter
Shazam

CadenceV2
I think MM solos to be honest.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

BIGWHITESEXY
STRANGE CAN CONTROL TIME AT WILL. WTF U GON DO BOUT DAT?

CadenceV2
He can control time, with prep or at the very fastest when meditating which takes precious seconds. Even then he has never use time to attack people.
MM could speed blitz Strange or play a major mental game with him pretty easy.

BIGWHITESEXY
HES STOPPED TIME WITH A GESTURE.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by BIGWHITESEXY
HES STOPPED TIME WITH A GESTURE.

I seen the feats. He never stopped time with a gesture from any feat I seen of his Time Stopping. Post the feat, or link to it, and I will gladly look it over.

janus77
Team Hulk win this, too much power and Strange.

GroggyGrunt
Team Strange.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by CadenceV2
MM could speed blitz Strange or play a major mental game with him pretty easy. I'll be the first to shit on Strange, but there's no denying his head game is top notch. I cannot see MM playing mental games with him let alone easily. erm

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I'll be the first to shit on Strange, but there's no denying his head game is top notch. I cannot see MM playing mental games with him let alone easily. erm

Im not fully impress with Strange mental games. Sure he battle Moondragon with the Mental Gem, but who cares? She Hulk koed Champion with the Power Gem! Its all BS jobbing for plot sake to me.

He has been KOed by Namor breaking free of crimson Bands while Strange was attempting to prob his mind.

He been beaten by a savage Hulk the same way as above. In his mind when Hulk busted out of his crimson bands, and Strange dropped.

He had been out done by Dracula who is not all that high on TP at all.

He also had trouble with a battle of wills vs Sentry who was already messed up in the head and had no clue how to use his powers well at the time.

So saying Strange is top notch is far from accurate IMO. John should mental game him.

janus77
Im not fully impress with Strange mental games. Sure he battle Moondragon with the Mental Gem, but who cares? She Hulk koed Champion with the Power Gem! Its all BS jobbing for plot sake to me.

He has been KOed by Namor breaking free of crimson Bands while Strange was attempting to prob his mind.

He been beaten by a savage Hulk the same way as above. In his mind when Hulk busted out of his crimson bands, and Strange dropped.

He had been out done by Dracula who is not all that high on TP at all.

He also had trouble with a battle of wills vs Sentry who was already messed up in the head and had no clue how to use his powers well at the time.

So saying Strange is top notch is far from accurate IMO. John should mental game him.
Hulk's TP resistance feats are quite insane. They depend very much on his general state of mind though. He's resisted the combined mental might of Prof. X, the Cuckoos and Emma Frost. As well as resisting some cosmic types too, iirc.

Strange's powers have been in decline for a decade or more, but recently he's had a bit of an upturn ... So, there's context to most of those instances, I'm sure.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk's TP resistance feats are quite insane. They depend very much on his general state of mind though. He's resisted the combined mental might of Prof. X, the Cuckoos and Emma Frost. As well as resisting some cosmic types too, iirc.

Strange's powers have been in decline for a decade or more, but recently he's had a bit of an upturn ... So, there's context to most of those instances, I'm sure.

I suppose they can be argued as Low Showing or PIS, but the same rings true of his best feat which is battling Moondragon who had the mind gem. That is real PIS IMO.

I think the best way for me to say this is Dr. Strange is not consistent like Jhon is in mental showings. At least from feats I seen of both characters. I know more of Dr. Strange then I do of MM, and the feats for MM is in various battles I read MM in. So I may not have seen MM more embarrassing moments in TP.

Branlor Swift
She Hulk never beat Champion with the PG...
Nor is there any correlation there at all, even if Moondragon did have the gem which she didn't iirc.
Though you've already made up your mind if you think MM can beat a person who prevailed over Moondragon with the Mind Gem.

And the Crimson Bands were due to feedback. It's basically his concentration on the spell getting shattered. Shit all to do with telepathy.

And Strange had Dracula basically crying from a mind rape when he was blatantly not using potent spells which would make Dracula useless.

He was just trying to help Sentry at the time. Not to mention that Sentry isn't exactly a low feat...

But yeah. Point out some low feats of Strange while thinking Martian Manhunter can solo. It isn't like you could make an entire respect thread out of MM's low feats or something.

Glorificus
Team Strange.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
She Hulk never beat Champion with the PG...
Nor is there any correlation there at all, even if Moondragon did have the gem which she didn't iirc.
Though you've already made up your mind if you think MM can beat a person who prevailed over Moondragon with the Mind Gem.

And the Crimson Bands were due to feedback. It's basically his concentration on the spell getting shattered. Shit all to do with telepathy.

And Strange had Dracula basically crying from a mind rape when he was blatantly not using potent spells which would make Dracula useless.

He was just trying to help Sentry at the time. Not to mention that Sentry isn't exactly a low feat...

But yeah. Point out some low feats of Strange while thinking Martian Manhunter can solo. It isn't like you could make an entire respect thread out of MM's low feats or something.

Not really, I only know of MM high feats it seems, unless you can point me to some low ones? Honestly I hate Marvel and DC, both companies and characters suck for me to care much one way or the other smile.

Also the spell feedback is kinda accurate I suppose, but he was using mental powers in astral form both times on Namor and Hulk.

Sentry is kinda low when it was before Molecule Man. Anything before Molecule man is a weak and unstable mind Sentry.

I might have to re read the Dracula feat again.

Also you sure Moondragon did not have the mind gem? So many people talking of Strange's feats say she did. Be cool to know they were all full of s**t. Also She Hulk KOed a Power Gemless Champion? I see all the rage over that feat because he had the Gem on other battle threads.

Like I said, I dislike Marvel and DC unless its Ghost Rider, or Frank Miller's Batman. So could care less. I do not see the evidence strange can win due to the speed of MM (keeps up with Flash from feats I seen, as well Superman) and I never seen MM have mental low ends, and love for someone to prove MM is not all that either.

Branlor Swift
Not really, I only know of MM high feats it seems, unless you can point me to some low ones? Honestly I hate Marvel and DC, both companies and characters suck for me to care much one way or the other smile.

Also the spell feedback is kinda accurate I suppose, but he was using mental powers in astral form both times on Namor and Hulk.

Sentry is kinda low when it was before Molecule Man. Anything before Molecule man is a weak and unstable mind Sentry.

I might have to re read the Dracula feat again.

Also you sure Moondragon did not have the mind gem? So many people talking of Strange's feats say she did. Be cool to know they were all full of s**t. Also She Hulk KOed a Power Gemless Champion? I see all the rage over that feat because he had the Gem on other battle threads.

Like I said, I dislike Marvel and DC unless its Ghost Rider, or Frank Miller's Batman. So could care less. I do not see the evidence strange can win due to the speed of MM (keeps up with Flash from feats I seen, as well Superman) and I never seen MM have mental low ends, and love for someone to prove MM is not all that either. MM has been literally trapped inside a Gl construct with no explanation as to why he didn't simply go intangible. That's the character you're dealing with for starters. He's been overwhelmed and started crying from reading Black Adam's mind. He got overloaded from Superman's mind when Superman was unconscious iirc.

Not in Sentry's series he wasn't. That's the same series he embarrassed Terrax and beheaded Attuma like nothing.

I don't want to turn on my computer but I'm pretty sure she didn't have the gem. She's still an Xavier level telepath without it though.
She Hulk was in a severely severely amped state and Champ didn't have the Gem. In her state she lost to Titania with the Power Gem badly though. And defeated her as normal Jan with the Gem when Titania was amped a little.

I have a lot of MM fails, I'd just need to open my computer. If you want proof however, go to any Superman vs MM thread and say you've never seen any low feats from MM and that's why he can win in anyway.

CadenceV2
Superman vs MM it is. On comic vine he is made out to be a god along with Flash over Superman. So be nice to see his flaws.

abhilegend
Superman vs MM it is. On comic vine he is made out to be a god along with Flash over Superman. So be nice to see his flaws.
Thanks to CitizenBane's mis-informative respect thread. I went to comicvine and ripped him to shreds on Superman vs Martian Manhunter. Results? He banned me and deleted that thread.

laughing out loud

CadenceV2
Citizen Bane aka Saren now is a link a$$ b***h who also banned me lol. He really is a sore loser and like to think he is better than everyone.
I do miss Comicvine though, way better on the tourney scene sad

krisblaze
Which Hulk?

abhilegend
Citizen Bane aka Saren now is a link a$$ b***h who also banned me lol. He really is a sore loser and like to think he is better than everyone.
I do miss Comicvine though, way better on the tourney scene sad
Yeah, nearly all his respect threads are just a pile of mis-information. Like his claim that Superman has never beaten Cyborg Superman when Superman has beat the shit out of cyborg several times. Or that Cyborg has oneshotted Superman when it was actually Tribunal Prime, a skyfather level character merged with Cyborg. Among many other such scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.